• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coatbridgejambo
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Can't stand Craigan but at least he covers other teams. Bonner has never, as far as I'm aware, co-commented on a game that didn't involve Celtic. 

Bonners Celtic ST paid for by the licence payers. 

I f****** despise bbc Scotland 

Any decent European team will get at that Rangers defence. Glass ceiling for the Huns. Might win something in Scotland with their director loans

Nelly Terraces
57 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Bonner is the worst of the lot. Literally has zero knowledge of anything that is outside the parameters of Parkhead. All you have to do is listen to him cover a domestic game as he mumbles his way through the opposition line-up.  BBC have their own version of Celtic TV when he's on.

Totally. You can tell he's not done even a modicum of research into whoever it is they're playing. His very parameters begin & end in what Ceptic are doing.

It's actually incredible to listen to, what other job in the media do you actually get away with doing absolutely no preparation & blatantly showing your total ignorance & lack of knowledge on the subject you're suppossed to be an 'expert' in? I can't think of a single one. It's typical BBC Scotland though, every single thing they do is just amateurish & 2nd rate.

Edited by Nelly Terraces

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Totally. You can tell he's not done even a modicum of research into whoever it is they're playing. His very parameters begin & end in what Ceptic are doing.

It's actually incredible to listen to, what other job in the media do you actually get away with doing absolutely no preparation & blatantly showing your total ignorance & lack of knowledge on the subject you're suppossed to be an 'expert' in? I can't think of a sinle one. It's typical BBC Scotland though, every single thing they do is just amateurish & 2nd rate.

I think most commentators and pundits are the same, their knowledge of the rules in today’s game is shocking too. I’m sure they could find some other Celtic ***** that actually knows about football in this day and age. 

6 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Any decent European team will get at that Rangers defence. Glass ceiling for the Huns. Might win something in Scotland with their director loans

5 goals conceded in 2 games v Benfica

3 goals conceded in 14 league games in Scotland 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

5 goals conceded in 2 games v Benfica

3 goals conceded in 14 league games in Scotland 

Imagine we had loans being lumped in at that level and top of the league. I think Fair Play would be getting an airing. I notice the narrative is they have players that could wipe out losses like that makes it ok. 

1 hour ago, Voxpop said:

absolutely this.  Case in point was John Mcginn... wouldn’t stump up the extra 500k and pay 3.5m... he is now worth what, 30-40m?   Lawell didn’t deliver... knob is so arrogant thought he could nickel and dim his way to ten.  Could happen to a nicer bunch.  Odious club.

If McGinn is worth that it's because he's gone to England and proved himself, he wouldn't be worth that to anyone if he had went to Celtic.

lol. Refs in Europe not OF biased - in “no shock” shocker...

Don't forget Rangers had a strong case for a penalty turned down after a blatant handball that the assistant referee was right in line with...

"It was a penalty and it needs to be looked at because I could see it and I was 40 yards away," Rangers manager Steven Gerrard tells BT Sport.

2 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

lol. Refs in Europe not OF biased - in “no shock” shocker...

Don't forget Rangers had a strong case for a penalty turned down after a blatant handball that the assistant referee was right in line with...

"It was a penalty and it needs to be looked at because I could see it and I was 40 yards away," Rangers manager Steven Gerrard tells BT Sport.

Even Shug Dallas wouldn't have awarded that one...

Pasquale for King

It’s a shame Leicester didn’t get Celtic, maybe next season when fans are back and they can welcome Brendan back properly 😂😜!!!!

14 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

It's actually incredible to listen to, what other job in the media do you actually get away with doing absolutely no preparation & blatantly showing your total ignorance & lack of knowledge on the subject you're suppossed to be an 'expert' in? I can't think of a single one. It's typical BBC Scotland though, every single thing they do is just amateurish & 2nd rate.

It's shocking he gets paid from licence payers money to go and watch the team he loves. He doesn't cover any other team

Rangers limitations were certainly exposed by Benfica over the 2 games.

But I do think Benfica are a seriously good side and Rangers did 'win' the tie on away goals. 

On 26/11/2020 at 21:17, Riccarton3 said:

I think.he will get to the Cup Final but only because they'll be playing against pish. Probably manage to win a couple of league games. Stay within 5 if they won their games in hand.

Hopefully the cup final will be his final game 😬

Mixed feelings about Milan v. Celtic.

Any other circs, I'd want the hooped demons funnelled but a 5 goal+ pumping and Lennon's erse is oot the door. 

Hopefully he achieves the bare minimum required to keep him in the job until around the time Hearts are lifting the trophy.

18 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Hurrah! It's Thursday again! Time for more consolation cup hilarity.  😁

My thoughts exactly.  The Tunnochs Biscuit Cup of European football.

27 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Hurrah! It's Thursday again! Time for more consolation cup hilarity.  😁

8 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

My thoughts exactly.  The Tunnochs Biscuit Cup of European football.

I agree wholeheartedly. If HMFC were ever to qualify again I’d hope we’d have the common sense to tell them we didn’t want any part in a competition full of such mediocre clubs. 🇪🇺

Hopefully septic get absolutely battered. There's surely no chance they'll get rid of popcorn teeth now just before the final and after the recent spat with fans. Need them in as much disarray before the final as possible.

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Ffs 2-0

🤬🤬🤬

😄  look on the bright side FFS - they're already oot and it may save Lemon till CF day