• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I doubt it.  Motherwell are all over them.  

Miller reporting the meh are possessing the ball well but forgot how to shoot. 

Edited by HMFC01

3fingersreid
8 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

I hope Scottish footballs coefficient gets bent over and brutalised tonight.

😋

😂😂😂😂 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

3 hours ago, alicante jambo said:

Myself and another poster touched on the fact it costs celtic 84 million per year to run the whole club ffs thats 7 mill per month. Them losing out on 30 million is fecking brilliant news. Feck them and with no walk ups for the foreseeable future due to covid its good to have some good news for a change. They bast@rd_ deserve everything they get. Hope there was spew inside lawells face mask and the cun- had to swallow it back down.

Well said. The impact of behind closed doors on corporate package sales will be putting a chubby lennon sized dunt in the cash flow. 

19 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Are the huns in the next round? 

It's two Champions League spots from next season.

Both arse cheeks are in the next round of the Europa League I think.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Humiliating defeats for Aberdeen and Motherwell would go down a treat tonight.

Sheep botherers 2-0 up but Motherwell are toiling v. Glentoran. 

Would usually back non OF/Hibs in Europe, doug, but they can gtf now, afaic. 

3 hours ago, gator said:

And to think there was a time when I wanted all Scottish teams to do well in Europe, times have changed drastically and this is glorious listening to the celtic apologists!

Was just thinking this a few minutes ago, I'm not that bloody old and I I remember watching European games and hoping the Scottish team gave a good account of themselves and usually hoped they won, sometimes through clenched lips. Now I usually want to see them humped and I wish I could feel ashamed of myself but can't. Celtic making a fool of themselves  again gave me a warm glow of satisfaction, I just wish it didn't.

Edited by jaywalker
Spelling.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Team Aberdeen are playing 3rd or 4th tier Scottish level. 

Actually change that to non League 

underwaterwoodwelder

Good luck to the Scottish teams tonight. It’s a shame our Irish team was put out of CL last night. I lost money on my coupon, fair to say I wasn’t that bothered.lol.

I see Celtic are back to blaming everyone else for the shit co-efficient. 

Celtic 2019 turnover -  £83.4

Rangers 2019 turnover - £53.2m

Hearts 2019 turnover - £15.1m

Aberdeen 2019 turnover - £15.9 m

Couldn't find Hibs, but now lets look at league prize money. 

1st - £3.35m

2nd - £2.3m

Obviously both those figures will likely rise with the new TV deal. But, if Celtic are so concerned about how the other clubs letting down the coefficient how about they agree to A.) forego their prize money to be split between the other clubs who qualify for europe to improve their chances of retaining players and getting better ones B.) stop poaching players from clubs who are doing well (Hayes, Turnbull, Taylor) ?

They already have over 5 times as much money as Hearts and Aberdeen. Why do they need to take out of the frankly embarrassingly empty 'prize' money from the league? 

If the OF took some responsibility and showed some leadership they'd agree to give their combined £5.65 million to the teams going into the Europa league as a way of helping them strengthen and not lose players straight away.

They won't though, because they're happy with us all being dirt poor by comparison. 

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

The dandies giving their local rivals a good going over tonight unfortunately.

The breathless reporting on the BBC of them giving the equivalent of a Scottish village team an expected pumping is cringeworthy. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

From last season but funny nonetheless  😆😂🤣

FDAFAED5-183F-4630-8CAB-CECE49647FDE.jpeg

Well, they better do what they're told then by this global superstar.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Furious Styles said:

I think Aberdeen and Motherwell fans would beg to differ. 

Great is a but hyperbolic. How about routine? To put those results into perspective, our recent pumpings of Caley and Airdrie in cups were about the same level if greatness, greater in the case of Caley.

William H. Bonney
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Great is a but hyperbolic. How about routine? To put those results into perspective, our recent pumpings of Caley and Airdrie in cups were about the same level if greatness, greater in the case of Caley.

They're both through to the next round. I’d say that falls into the great category. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Furious Styles said:

They're both through to the next round. I’d say that falls into the great category. 

It doesn’t if they are completely expected results.

William H. Bonney

It doesn’t if they are completely expected results.

Im not sure any Scottish club can expect to win their European fixtures. 
Anyway, they’re both through. Interested to see how far they progress. 

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Well, they better do what they're told then by this global superstar.

😆😂🤣👍🏽

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

From last season but funny nonetheless  😆😂🤣

FDAFAED5-183F-4630-8CAB-CECE49647FDE.jpeg

While at Hibs - supposedly one of the best, most flairy recent hibs sides - Brown was pumped out of Europe very early in the intertattie cup and the uefa cup. Hammered 5-0 in one tie as I recall.

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Im not sure any Scottish club can expect to win their European fixtures. 
Anyway, they’re both through. Interested to see how far they progress. 

Just as we all knew they’d win these easy first round ties we all know they’ll suffer an embarrassing Celtic-like defeat as soon as they come up against any half competent side.

Edited by ToqueJambo

William H. Bonney

Just as we all knew they’d win these easy first round ties we all know they’ll suffer an embarrassing defeat as soon as they come up against any half competent side.

It’s the hope that kills you. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

It’s the hope that kills you. 

Not at all, Well are doing good these days, although not so far in the league, but I hope for nothing but misery and embarrassment for  Aberdeen who are only in Europe because they voted themselves in.

Celtic: "Scottish football is pish and it's holding us back, we have no competition here"

Also Celtic: sign Turnbull from Motherwell and otherwise continue to hamstring every other team in the domestic league for no other reason than to weaken them.

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Not at all, Well are doing good these days, although not so far in the league, but I hope for nothing but misery and embarrassment for  Aberdeen who are only in Europe because they voted themselves in.

👍

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

While at Hibs - supposedly one of the best, most flairy recent hibs sides - Brown was pumped out of Europe very early in the intertattie cup and the uefa cup. Hammered 5-0 in one tie as I recall.

He’s certainly used to the feeling by now 😆

Pasquale for King

These teams must be pretty crap, Motherwell haven’t won a game yet and lost their best player today. Aberdeen haven't exactly set the heather on fire either. Hopefully a harder test coming up soon. 

It made my night seeing the result yesterday.

Doncaster and his corrupt pals, who went out their way to ensure Celtic qualified, I hope karma hit them smack bang in face so hard, it leaves marks.

The audacity of them complaining about a decision, when every week, we see our corrupt officials giving the two a*se cheeks as much as they can.

The media all over “aye, it’s Scottish football’s fault because it’s sh*te”

Truth is, our game is p!ss poor mainly due to it being set up for two teams. One of whom are a new team who the authorities broke every rule for. 

Fingers crossed Lennon and that horrid, corrupt team are knocked out of the Europa League next.

Edited by Tynieman

37 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I think Aberdeen and Motherwell fans would beg to differ. 

They can rot.

47 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Great results for Aberdeen and Motherwell 

34 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

Aberdeen and Motherwell showing the wee weegie teams how it’s done.  

Much as it pains, yes, a couple of good results.

23 minutes ago, Cade said:

Celtic: "Scottish football is pish and it's holding us back, we have no competition here"

Also Celtic: sign Turnbull from Motherwell and otherwise continue to hamstring every other team in the domestic league for no other reason than to weaken them.

They certainly paid a decent price for Turnbull - have they ever paid another Scottish club that sort of fee? Makes you wonder if it was return for some sort of favour...Certainly nobody else seemed to be seriously in for him, at least not this time after the injury...

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

They certainly paid a decent price for Turnbull - have they ever paid another Scottish club that sort of fee? Makes you wonder if it was return for some sort of favour...Certainly nobody else seemed to be seriously in for him, at least not this time after the injury...

A fair shout 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Much as it pains, yes, a couple of good results.

Correct, they were good results for them, not great results though.

Just now, smiler said:

Correct, they were good results for them, not great results though.

Indeed, and ‘good’ is as far as it goes.

Cheers.

Good results for Scottish teams tonight. Will be honest, I’d put a £5 double on them both to lose. I thought Irish football was catching up on Scottish football in terms of calibre and Aberdeen’s opponents put 5 past the vermin 2 years ago. I was only 13 goals away from my double coming in...

Smoked-Glass

We shouldn't really have any sympathy for a club that is or has been peado related. 

Best support who ever is playing Satan's XI and be glad u made the right decision to do so.