• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's tragic. 

If we had got our act together properly, scouted good youths, developed them in a team that wins, we wouldn't be far away. Unfortunately it went the other way and we're starting from square one having squandered millions. That's tragic. 

11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hope they do it. Never want Rangers to win anything but it helps they have a manager I don't mind for once, and the better manager out of the two.

If it was Killie, Motherwell or Aberdeen that could win the league, I'd wish them all the best but only Rangers can win it unfortunately. 

Edited by Cruyff

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

If we had got our act together properly, scouted good youths, developed them in a team that wins, we would be far away. Unfortunately it went the other way and we're starting from square one having squandered millions. That's tragic. 

If it was Killie, Motherwell or Aberdeen that could win the league, I'd wish them all the best but only Rangers can win it unfortunately. 

Both are tragic in different ways. 

If we had got our act together properly, scouted good youths, developed them in a team that wins, we wouldn't be far away. Unfortunately it went the other way and we're starting from square one having squandered millions. That's tragic. 

Are you saying hubz can't win it? Nod nod, wink wink.  😉

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Are you saying hubz can't win it? Nod nod, wink wink.  😉

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Hibs can't sustain **** all. 

3 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Drink it in! :D

FB_IMG_1598477099743.jpg

Think we've found a winner for the 'fan's at the games cut outs' thread 🤣

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not giggling tonight are ye, Dick, ya ferret faced fud ? 

😭😂

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Hibs can't sustain **** all. 

I think in this instance it may also be valid to say luck is temporary. Livi aside they have been nicking results with their latest a perfect example of it. They will crash and burn soon enough.

The Celtic goal was a really nice one - so good that they can take no pleasure from it at all!

The 2 they conceded were shockers. Brown showing the player inside for a shot and the goalkeeper getting his angles all wrong...😆

Being a weegie, I just love these results. So many mates to wind up and it'll go on for days. They're hurting bad, and I'm feeding off it.

52 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I think in this instance it may also be valid to say luck is temporary. Livi aside they have been nicking results with their latest a perfect example of it. They will crash and burn soon enough.

Did you see the goals they got v Livi? Reckon I'd have got a hattrick in that game. Livi's defence was awful. 

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

If it’s not us then I want only one of the two @$$ cheeks to win it.

feedtheroman2

Maybe the celtic players suddenly thought,  wait a minute,  we're not really champions,  we shouldn't be in the champions league,  let's get out of here...

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I feel like a small amount of justice has been done here. It doesn't make up for what was done to us, but at least now Celtic are suffering. Long may that continue. 

3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Must call Kneel and Fat Rod to see how we can pin this on Hearts.

EA0EAFEE-3573-434F-A54C-E87CA6CFD9B5.thumb.jpeg.8cf818bbb386c993418487be32c7c480.jpeg

Soooo happy. League called early and Celtic ‘handed’ a title solely to protect their CL involvement. 
Papped out after 2 games!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unknown user
20 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

EA0EAFEE-3573-434F-A54C-E87CA6CFD9B5.thumb.jpeg.8cf818bbb386c993418487be32c7c480.jpeg

:yas:

8 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

47A36139-E638-4BFB-8CEF-757EE9D19B0C.jpeg

:what:

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Anybody else feel optimistic that we will win the Scottish or just me?:robboyas:

Nope, me too. 

Be a good Xmas. 

The Treasurer

I suspect we'll get the usual "lack of competition in Scotland" excuse, on the same day they are linked with hoovering up star players from Hearts and  Motherwell

55 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

If only I could find an email address for Pete...

😀

6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I suspect we'll get the usual "lack of competition in Scotland" excuse, on the same day they are linked with hoovering up star players from Hearts and  Motherwell

Indeed. After seeing one of those very clubs expelled to the division below, with a quarter of the season left to run, just to ensure their right to get papped out last night. 

part_time_jambo
11 hours ago, martoon said:

Feck sake. 

You've got to be really shite to get knocked out of Europe now. 

And even worse to not get in in the first place?

10 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Lennon "Sometimes you don't get what you deserve in football"

Indeed Neil, indeed.

Was Lennon watching that game? :lol:

They had a really good spell at the start of the 2nd half and had quite a few chances, but they fizzled out towards the end and were rank rotten in the first half.

Now we need to finish these dicks off, and their little cousins in the Scottish Cup, and hope that Rangers end 10 in a row.

What a ****ing year that could be.

The Old Tolbooth
11 hours ago, Tazio said:

Fair point well put. 

Thanks, I can only imagine how good it would have been had I been drinking :D 

46 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

And even worse to not get in in the first place?

Touché. 

19 minutes ago, Locky said:

Now we need to finish these dicks off, and their little cousins in the Scottish Cup, and hope that Rangers end 10 in a row.

What a ****ing year that could be.

That’s where I’m at too. Don’t normally pick sides with those two scumbag clubs, but this season is all about assailing Celtic in every direction at once. We only have one pop at Premiership clubs at the moment. Just so happens it’s the two I want us to hurt most. We should be seeing it as an opportunity.

Harry Potter
3 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I feel like a small amount of justice has been done here. It doesn't make up for what was done to us, but at least now Celtic are suffering. Long may that continue. 

Never thought about it that way,  i take it  neil got his tactics wrong.

Bored while working from home, and done some mild research and calculations.

Celtic used 13 players last night, who commanded transfer fees of just over £30 million.

Ferencvaros used 14, and had a combined total of £5.4 million.

Ferencvaros entire squad last night only cost a little more than Celtic's new striker Ajeti, who was on the bench to start. :lol: 

The hope now is that they are horsed out of the Europa League at the first time of asking.  A despicable club with despicable owners and thoroughly despicable supporters.  I love seeing them fail.

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

:jj:

12 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Lawwell pic surely a candidate for a new emoticon?!

👏

Positively shrieks it.

Celtic could get a bye into the Europa League play-off round following their Champions League elimination.

Neil Lennon 's men were defeated 2-1 by the Hungarian champions on Wednesday night, crashing out in the second qualifying round.

That sees them go into the third qualifying round of the Europa League, but two of the 10 teams will be given a bye.

That will be decided by a random draw, with Celtic, Ludogorets, Legia Warsaw, Sheriff Tiraspol, Cluj, Suduva, Sarajevo, KI, Celje and FC Tirana all hoping to skip a round.

At that point though the Parkhead club could be given a nightmare draw.

As league winners they're in the 'champions path' section, but in the play-off round Celtic's coefficient is irrelevant.

They're guaranteed not to be seeded for the one-off tie, so could face one of the five teams that lost in the Champions League third qualifying round.

That could mean a reunion with Ferencvaros, or a clash with the likes of Young Boys or Red Star Belgrade.

Third qualifying round one-off ties are on September 24 and the play-off showdown is on October 1.

link

The Apprentice

I look forward to the media inquest into Lennon's decision to start without a recognised striker when they had circa £8m worth on the bench.  A 4-6-0 at home in a European tie? Unacceptable surely!

Harry Potter
18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The Mhank media will be under orders from turd features and sweetcorn mooth to sweep this under the carpet and categorise their shafting as a mere blip in the magnificent quest for 9.79 in a row. As they hump the Diddy teams all will be well in the poxy garden. Feckin make me sick.

Prick Gordon, McFudden, and the resident lilting Irishman Bonner sounded totally gutted. 

Get it up ye ya twat faced fudbuckets. 

9.79 😀, very good.

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I look forward to the media inquest into Lennon's decision to start without a recognised striker when they had circa £8m worth on the bench.  A 4-6-0 at home in a European tie? Unacceptable surely!

The Scottish sports media are too scared to examine, and ask questions about, the failures of Lennon and Gerrard. Too busy cheerleading their mammoth efforts at steamrollering clubs, with a tiny percentage of their resources, at home. 
Long may it continue, and they keep underachieving in Europe.