Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Hearts007

• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rodger Mellie

I wonder if the **** will busy on the phone trying to arrange a friendly with a 'big hitter' to make up for the lost Champions League money. 

Guest ToqueJambo
12 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

EA0EAFEE-3573-434F-A54C-E87CA6CFD9B5.jpeg

Composing his next "rousing speech"?

Or adding up today's losses?

The cost of losing the chance to sell the 500 or so corporate tickets for their "test event" plus the ongoing delay to fans at games despite his efforts plus no CL football. I reckon Celtic just lost about £15-20m today.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

Quote from a tic fan out here. It's the refs who stop rangers and celtic in Europe, he was being serious.😆

Nothing surprises me. 

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Composing his next "rousing speech"?

Or adding up today's losses?

The cost of losing the chance to sell the 500 or so corporate tickets for their "test event" plus the ongoing delay to fans at games despite his efforts plus no CL football. I reckon Celtic just lost about £15-20m today.

Beautiful 🍻

6 minutes ago, Rodger Mellie said:

I wonder if the **** will busy on the phone trying to arrange a friendly with a 'big hitter' to make up for the lost Champions League money. 

Maybe get a game in the rugby.  They could use the penalties.

SectionDJambo
52 minutes ago, Tazio said:

If Rangers are ahead in January Celtic will spend big. 

Would you trust Lennon to buy wisely? I wouldn’t. 

Lennon won’t be buying anybody. Those decisions will come from much further up.

The kind of thing Romanov and Hearts were ridiculed for, by the arse licking Scottish sports media, is ok for Celtic.

Is there any way they can blame this on Hearts? 

30 minutes ago, martoon said:

:rofl:

Might as well complete the hat trick. 

I was getting there...

If ever a post was worthy of that auditorium applauding GIF...

1 hour ago, Clark Griswold said:

What a day for them

1. SG rejected fans in the stadium this weekend

2. pumped oot the CL 

:pleasing:

And Charle Nicholas sacked.....What a wonderful treble....

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

EgYCG6jXYAIYAmc.jpeg.jpg

It was nice to see him running away from the guy at the 1st goal to allow a free shot, however it was a great goal, well taken.

The picture of Peter Liewell is so, so good to see. Must be thinking "Why did I give Lenny the job after the Scottish Cup Final? Wee Willie Collum deserved it more for giving us our usual non penalty to get us back into the game"

What a great day, SG tell them to bolt & going out of CL. If Carlsberg did great days, this would be near the top of the list. Our 3 Cup Final victories would be ahead of them, of course.

Their centre forward will be on his way by the weekend, still LG is sitting in reserve waiting for his next comeback, before going off the rails again.

8.79 in a row is as far as they will go.

2 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

And Charle Nicholas sacked.....What a wonderful treble....

I forgot about that!  A triple whammy of a day 🙌 :rubeyes:

Magnificent.

I’d peaked at the score with ten minutes to go and saw they were losing. Wasn’t fussed as assumed they’d turn it around in the second leg.

Must’ve slept through the fact that these were one leg ties. Get. It. Up. Them.

Yas!

Heart of Darkness
1 minute ago, 2205ian said:

It was nice to see him running away from the guy at the 1st goal to allow a free shot, however it was a great goal, well taken.

The picture of Peter Liewell is so, so good to see. Must be thinking "Why did I give Lenny the job after the Scottish Cup Final? Wee Willie Collum deserved it more for giving us our usual non penalty to get us back into the game"

What a great day, SG tell them to bolt & going out of CL. If Carlsberg did great days, this would be near the top of the list. Our 3 Cup Final victories would be ahead of them, of course.

Their centre forward will be on his way by the weekend, still LG is sitting in reserve waiting for his next comeback, before going off the rails again.

Aye that picture of him with head in hand is brillian!! Made me laugh and I'm still smiling now. 🙂

Pasquale for King
53 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

FFS that’s us lost another 300k cause the vhictims didni qualify!

😃😂, teams in our league don’t get it anyway. 

37 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Lennon quoted as saying game easier than he thought. Yes it was Neil, for the opposition😂😂😂

I had to read it twice as I thought it sounded pure drivel.....it was! 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Brown mucks up every year in Europe Scottish game is his limit no chance of making it in England.

Pasquale for King

I would buy this if it wasn't  £59 just to wind the ***** up, only one I could find without green in it 😂.

8D9291CB-5BB7-4A24-8E1B-C0B48173A539.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

What a luverly image! 😂😂😂😂

At least this year its not the fans embarrassing us in Europe Mr Doncaster said when  I phoned him.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

47A36139-E638-4BFB-8CEF-757EE9D19B0C.jpeg

😂😂😂😂

Just what the Internet was made for. 

Toxteth O'Grady

I’ve always had a soft spot for Ferencvaros since I saw them beat Newcastle 3-2 when I was in Budapest for a work Conference. 

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Yep. I've never given rangers a chance of catching them but the start to this season has me wondering. They took such a massive backwards step appointing lennon it's unreal. 

I think Rangers are now better than they are. But it remains to be seen if they're better at consistently earning the bread and butter against the also rans.

Rocky jamboa

Serves them right for only looking out for themselves.  Ending the league early and starting this season was all to give them the best chance of progressing in the champs league so good to see it's back fired.

Also, if they paid the going rate for players of other scottish clubs instead of tapping them up and getting them on the cheap, it would keep more money in the game and make the league a bit more competitive, which would actually in the long run benefit them for these types of games. 

So, only themselves to blame. 

2 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I think Rangers are now better than they are. But it remains to be seen if they're better at consistently earning the bread and butter against the also rans.

Bad points dropped at Livingston as a good example, FFS even h1b5 put four past them

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Serves them right for only looking out for themselves.  Ending the league early and starting this season was all to give them the best chance of progressing in the champs league so good to see it's back fired.

Also, if they paid the going rate for players of other scottish clubs instead of tapping them up and getting them on the cheap, it would keep more money in the game and make the league a bit more competitive, which would actually in the long run benefit them for these types of games. 

Great post 👍🏽

Toxteth O'Grady
4 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Spot on - they can rot

6 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

No. They are the victims. That's how it works.

6 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Rangers will overtake them this season. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Rangers will overtake them this season. 

One in a row, one in a row, two in a row. And so on for eternity. Scotland, the only league defined by a competition between two teams to see how many titles in a row they can win.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

One in a row, one in a row.

It's a good thing. As long as they stop 9 & 3/4's in a row. No one else can do it. 🤷

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

One in a row, one in a row, two in a row. And so on for eternity. Scotland, the only league defined by a competition between two teams to see how many titles in a row they can win.

It's tragic. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Lennon admitting that there are some players who don't want to be there. Splendid.

Barkas: "I want to help us get into the Champions League. That’s what I want.”

Klimila: "Now hopefully I can show my quality and hopefully this season we qualify to the Champions League."

Ajeti: "There is not a player in the world that doesn't want to play Champions League."

Shame lads. New agents needed?

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It's a good thing. As long as they stop 9 & 3/4's in a row. No one else can do it. 🤷

Hope they do it. Never want Rangers to win anything but it helps they have a manager I don't mind for once, and the better manager out of the two.