• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• davemclaren

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• i8hibsh

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Who said I was backing him? But its exactly shite posts like this that makes me feel more inclined to support him

Do you want him sacked? 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Silence has been broken at ****ing last.  We are finally addressing those key matters that are threatening our very SPL existence.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/ninety-minutes-business-support-series

This is the kind of ****ing shit that is boiling my piss!

Who gives a **** Budge -  this is football!

Blood pressure check required I reckon 😊

I don't take anything or anybody on here serious enough to care about their opinion, there's too much crying Wolf, too much knee jerking, too much made up garbage. 

The constant moaning by a fair amount when things are fine backfire spectacularly when things are Shite. 

No statements, moan, statements, moan. Moan, moan, moan. 

I suspect the club feel exactly the same. 

It's no surprise no action is being taken. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Do you want him sacked? 

That is what I suggested on Saturday. We have made our feelings known, I am certain she is doing the correct thing as an employer and it will be private between them. He is on borrowed time, but I would rather Hearts won, even if it means he is staying.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Silence has been broken at ****ing last.  We are finally addressing those key matters that are threatening our very SPL existence.

Your piss must be constantly bubbling for all the moaning you do on here! 

The business doesn't stop just because the football department is poor just now. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Dave without doubt you are a better fan than me. Nowadays that is not hard but come on please, just once be critical. By not being critical you are doing nore harm. How can people be ok with this constant stream of pointless mother theresa pish coming out our club everyday when we are on the poorest run in our 145 year history.

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Might pop along. Do a bit of networking. 

I agree though. Club should be issuing a statement. 

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Been on tender hooks about this business support for ages now...

Sod the fitba. Bloody hell..

Obviously no change happening whatsoever. The current coaching staff had better start getting a tune out of this squad

Edited by Tennant's 6's

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Ok. Although I’d suggest the post I replied to can’t really be misinterpreted 

People continue to put words in peoples mouths. (Or keyboards). I am not supporting him, was pretty much off the fence following Hamilton and right off after Saturday.

1 minute ago, tokyowalnut said:

The business doesn't stop just because the football department is poor just now. 

It is all free. Everyhthing is ****ing free nowadays except the hike in prices to watch our losers lose every week.

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

But he's not gone is he? And he doesn't look like going this week now.

He spoke about 2 wins, and sitting 6 weeks from now in a far healthier position. That indicates to me he has been given a time frame to work in to improve matters.

This wont go on indefinitely, he has admitted that between the lines in his interview.

Why come out with a vote of confidence, or a statement unless it is final. Not worth the paper its written on, so onto Sunday, and I assume the LC QF, when I expect if it has not gotten any better, it will be over.

But you are not going to bin him if he is successful in the next week. It just wont happen.

I haven't noticed anything on cost impact, what has he left on the contract 10 or 11 months?

Yes, August next year. 

Good post. Not many sensible posts on this forum these days. 

Sad that we are going to ER on Sunday and I think a fair number of our fans won’t care if we lose. I have spoken to a few who think it’s a win/win game as far as they are concerned. 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

That is what I suggested on Saturday. We have made our feelings known, I am certain she is doing the correct thing as an employer and it will be private between them. He is on borrowed time, but I would rather Hearts won, even if it means he is staying.

There's not a Hearts fan alive wanting us to lose on Sunday. Their fear is he wins a couple of games, the abuse dies down and before we know it we are on a horrendous run again. Winning on Sunday changes absolutely nothing. He has to go. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

Unfortunately there is a problem with people understanding the business is allowed to do well when the football is not, and we don't need to massacre either part of the business when the other is underperforming.

Over the last week, there has been real difficulty understanding that Heart of Midlothian is funded and supported by these enterprises

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Exactly, I couldn’t care less who the manager is as long as we win three weeks out of every four

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Dave without doubt you are a better fan than me. Nowadays that is not hard but come on please, just once be critical. By not being critical you are doing nore harm. How can people be ok with this constant stream of pointless mother theresa pish coming out our club everyday when we are on the poorest run in our 145 year history.

Because, everything doesn’t and can’t stop because the first team is playing crap. Telling the person that is running with some initiative or selling corporate hospitality to stop doing it isn’t likely to help improve on field performances. Whatever people think I imagine the board’s main, and probably only, priority at the moment is the first team and its dire performances. 

People continue to put words in peoples mouths. (Or keyboards). I am not supporting him, was pretty much off the fence following Hamilton and right off after Saturday.

No worries. Just thought your post was a bit odd. 

13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

But he's not gone is he? And he doesn't look like going this week now.

He spoke about 2 wins, and sitting 6 weeks from now in a far healthier position. That indicates to me he has been given a time frame to work in to improve matters.

This wont go on indefinitely, he has admitted that between the lines in his interview.

Why come out with a vote of confidence, or a statement unless it is final. Not worth the paper its written on, so onto Sunday, and I assume the LC QF, when I expect if it has not gotten any better, it will be over.

But you are not going to bin him if he is successful in the next week. It just wont happen.

I haven't noticed anything on cost impact, what has he left on the contract 10 or 11 months?

Why does he not speak about 3 wins? 4?

Where does he (Budge) get these arbitrary timelines from? Was it from the "Next 4 games" thread on here?

It's like when you're trying to dump someone but you keep putting it off because" it would be unfair to do it so close to Valentines Day".."oh, but it's her birthday in April and that would be cruel"..."it's the anniversary of her goldfish's death and i couldn't do it to her"..."who dumps their girlfriend at Christmas??" Put her out of her misery and finish the relationship now.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

There's not a Hearts fan alive wanting us to lose on Sunday. Their fear is he wins a couple of games, the abuse dies down and before we know it we are on a horrendous run again. Winning on Sunday changes absolutely nothing. He has to go. 

For the more extreme views, yes, but your viewpoint is most definitely not the only one.

If he wins 2 high profile games, you cant sack him at that point. It would calm down and rightly so, but you can be certain it will pop up again on a bad trot. But it could go the other way. Its undeniable as bad it has been (and it has), that it could improve drastically based on the first 3 months of last season. His job hinges on Naismith in a nutshell, single point failure

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Because, everything doesn’t and can’t stop because the first team is playing crap. Telling the person that is running with some initiative or selling corporate hospitality to stop doing it isn’t likely to help improve on field performances. Whatever people think I imagine the board’s main, and probably only, priority at the moment is the first team and its dire performances. 

Our crowds are falling. There is no benefit to what the essence of existence is and that is football.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Our crowds are falling. There is no benefit to what the essence of existence is and that is football.

The cleaners still clean the offices, the groundsman still cuts the grass, the club shop is still open, the 1874 bar still sells its very average beer...and so on.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Why does he not speak about 3 wins? 4?

Where does he (Budge) get these arbitrary timelines from? Was it from the "Next 4 games" thread on here?

It's like when you're trying to dump someone but you keep putting it off because" it would be unfair to do it so close to Valentines Day".."oh, but it's her birthday in April and that would be cruel"..."it's the anniversary of her goldfish's death and i couldn't do it to her"..."who dumps their girlfriend at Christmas??" Put her out of her misery and finish the relationship now.

As an employer, performance management, if you have flagged an issue, you set short term targets to see if employee performance improves, you get the employee to agree, if they don't, you get shot, if they do, then you give them their chance to improve.

I am guessing of course, based on his interview this morning, between the lines I have read he has been given a few games, probably only the 3, one of which was Saturday.

In terms of employing a new manager, with another international break soon, perhaps we would be looking only for a couple of games for a caretaker, St Mirren and Kilmarnock.

Guesswork, but perhaps how I would have managed it following Hamilton game

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The cleaners still clean the offices, the groundsman still cuts the grass, the club shop is still open, the 1874 bar still sells its very average beer...and so on.

Some folk just cant get this. Any club that relies solely on football would be down the drain. I don't know what to put it down to to be honest

Adam_the_legend

A couple of wins?! We should be challenging for the European places, he’s failed to achieve that 2 seasons running. The question is not can he get a win or 2, the question is can he accumulate enough points for a 4th place finish. The answer is a categorical no, no he cannot. 

As an employer, performance management, if you have flagged an issue, you set short term targets to see if employee performance improves, you get the employee to agree, if they don't, you get shot, if they do, then you give them their chance to improve.

I am guessing of course, based on his interview this morning, between the lines I have read he has been given a few games, probably only the 3, one of which was Saturday.

In terms of employing a new manager, with another international break soon, perhaps we would be looking only for a couple of games for a caretaker, St Mirren and Kilmarnock.

Guesswork, but perhaps how I would have managed it following Hamilton game

Surely, as regards your first paragraph, that should have been done at the start of this season, considering we finished 6th for the second season in a row ?

We are now sitting bottom. You get shot, no ?

20 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I can’t understand why this wouldn’t be everyone’s view. I absolutely think it’s time for him to go & I think he should have gone after the final. 

However, as hugely unlikely as it is, if we go and beat Hibs, Aberdeen & St Mirren in the next three games, I fail to see how that’s not positive. 

Bridge of Djoum
25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Nah. It's faux outrage. He's mentioned many times how much he doesn't care, then he comes out with nonsensical stuff like this. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I get all that.  I class all of what you say is part and parcel of our essence.

Shit like Innovation centres and free concerts that end up costing us money (due to the aftermath) simply does not have a place right now.

I would accept all of Budge’s Missionary work if her number one priority was the football.  The football simply has no place in her vision.  Cosying up with big wigs of other clubs, getting into bed with the governing body, trying to champion the behaviour of our fans, philanthropy and making us wholesome to the outside world are her key concerns.  She cares more about how the outside see us that those on the inside aka the fans.

Her priorities are ****ed and I fully question her motives.

4 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

A couple of wins?! We should be challenging for the European places, he’s failed to achieve that 2 seasons running. The question is not can he get a win or 2, the question is can he accumulate enough points for a 4th place finish. The answer is a categorical no, no he cannot. 

Its sickening just watching another season just slip away. Feels like we’re going to be miles away by the time we get shot of him.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Its sickening just watching another season just slip away. Feels like we’re going to be miles away by the time we get shot of him.

Do you want us to beat Hibs?

Can't believe there's fans who are sitting pressing F5 waiting on a statement or something. Ann Budge needn't explain herself after every negative result.

He's still here, he's probably still going to be here by Sunday, get on with it.

28 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

I don't take anything or anybody on here serious enough to care about their opinion, there's too much crying Wolf, too much knee jerking, too much made up garbage. 

The constant moaning by a fair amount when things are fine backfire spectacularly when things are Shite. 

No statements, moan, statements, moan. Moan, moan, moan. 

I suspect the club feel exactly the same. 

It's no surprise no action is being taken. 

Well they should take action, and sooner rather than later or we’re going to have the best team and stadium in the Championship 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Surely, as regards your first paragraph, that should have been done at the start of this season, considering we finished 6th for the second season in a row ?

We are now sitting bottom. You get shot, no ?

Not if she didn't start that process then, and we know she would not have.

We have to understand she will be doing this the business way. Not the football way, which ends up paying thousands in compensation.

Ann Budge does things differently, with organisation, opinions were very different in the close season about his dismissal.

There in lies the problem, for the forum, that folk are not realising that their view is not total, its as universal now as I think it will ever be, but it definitely wasn't, most people I think would have been pleased after the Motherwell game and we were going to be back on track.

36 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You’re inclined to support a boss that’s overseen one of the worst runs in the clubs history because some random says something you don’t like on a forum?

Knobness knows no bounds mate, but we are all the stupid ones according to some.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Locky said:

Can't believe there's fans who are sitting pressing F5 waiting on a statement or something. Ann Budge needn't explain herself after every negative result.

He's still here, he's probably still going to be here by Sunday, get on with it.

Yep.

Get right behind the team and manager for the 90 minutes against Hibs.

I still want him to step aside but I'll be 100 percent on his side come Sunday.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Knobness knows no bounds mate, but we are all the stupid ones according to some.

Def, yeah. Name calling is the way ahead. Always works.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Havent followed the full conversation, I guess you are correct :kirklol:

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Yeah. I wanted us to beat motherwell as well, I also wanted us to beat Hamilton, Aberdeen, Celtic , Ross county, east fife and Dundee united. Last season I wanted us to win a game after the split, routinely beat bottom 6 sides at home and not shite ourselves every time we went to Glasgow.

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

We all do, but will we?

imo no.

whilst they are shite also they have home advantage and a midfield with some kind of legs in it.

we have whelan(who I like by the way) who can’t run, Damour(who I also like) who won’t last 60 mins before he’s knackered.

i think we will get overrun in the engine room and lose.

i hope to feck I’m wrong but I think we look pedestrian in there at the moment.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah. I wanted us to beat motherwell as well, I also wanted us to beat Hamilton, Aberdeen, Celtic , Ross county, east fife and Dundee united. Last season I wanted us to win a game after the split, routinely beat bottom 6 sides at home and not shite ourselves every time we went to Glasgow.

So, yes.

Get behind the team and manager. 

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I get all that.  I class all of what you say is part and parcel of our essence.

Shit like Innovation centres and free concerts that end up costing us money (due to the aftermath) simply does not have a place right now.

I would accept all of Budge’s Missionary work if her number one priority was the football.  The football simply has no place in her vision.  Cosying up with big wigs of other clubs, getting into bed with the governing body, trying to champion the behaviour of our fans, philanthropy and making us wholesome to the outside world are her key concerns.  She cares more about how the outside see us that those on the inside aka the fans.

Her priorities are ****ed and I fully question her motives.

I know you do. I just don’t agree. 

3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Well they should take action, and sooner rather than later or we’re going to have the best team and stadium in the Championship 

That won't happen whether the current incumbent of the job remains or not. 

If the current owner who has no real duty to any shareholders also decides the supporters aren't really worth all the aggravation then there might not be any appetite to leave us in the Premier League, she found us in the Championship remember. Might as well leave with us back there. 

I wouldn't blame her. 

6 minutes ago, Locky said:

She has spent the past 5 years producing more statements than the Royal Bank of Scotland.  Statements over mainly utter trivial pish or statements of her relentless crusade to lock up our own fans.  This is the single biggest crisis since she took over and she is stone cold silent.  The reason for this as we all know as this is an actual football matter and she simply could not give the slightest **** as it is not selling her or our image.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

We all do, but will we?

imo no.

whilst they are shite also they have home advantage and a midfield with some kind of legs in it.

we have whelan(who I like by the way) who can’t run, Damour(who I also like) who won’t last 60 mins before he’s knackered.

i think we will get overrun in the engine room and lose.

i hope to feck I’m wrong but I think we look pedestrian in there at the moment.

I think there are a few wanting us to lose. 

5 minutes ago, Locky said:

Nobody said she needed to explain herself after every negative result. Lose on Sunday and she’ll have overseen the worst run of league results in the clubs history. Bit dismissive of other fans to suggest they’re asking for a statement after a bad result.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Is it possible to support the team but want rid of the manager?

Yep. But when he is still the manager and we are playing Hibs, we support him. 

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I think there are a few wanting us to lose. 

That’s up to the individual but my preference is always win.

i still want managerial change whether we win or not though.

Silence on the official website is now broken to tell us that Washington is out for 3 months.

You not actually make this up.

Its beyond belief especially as his hamstring was known to be tight before the game but Levein lobbed him on anyway.

You are really a complete bellend of a man CL, that never learns a lesson with injured players.