Silence from Tynecastle

heartandsoul

On 16/09/2019 at 00:15, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

It will be from Craig himself. "I will turn this around" same old stuck record!

He will be playing Smith, Souttar and Naismith on Sunday irrespective of their fitness levels and the consequences to try and get the win.

His self preservation will take priority over the long term fitness of his players.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• davemclaren

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• i8hibsh

3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Even if they appoint Daly and Mcphee.?

Would be surprised and disappointed if that happened,it would only be temporarily I would hope.

brunoatemyhamster
5 minutes ago, ford donald said:

When he is sacked ,I will increase my FOH contribution.

This is in interesting idea. 

How much would it raise if we all say doubled our contribution for one month, with the message thats it's to be put towards getting rid off the current setup. 

Better than stopping it?

8 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

He will be playing Smith, Souttar and Naismith on Sunday irrespective of their fitness levels and the consequences to try and get the win.

His self preservation will take priority over the long term fitness of his players.

Absolute certainty.

The most important thing to CL is CL.

The White Cockade

With all the criticism of Levein by fans and media normally Mrs B would have stepped in by now to say Craig is doing a good job

Maybe the fact nothing has been said is significant?

As for the protests I agree CL is well past his sell by date and should go but the protests are being hijacked by the Budge Out Sash Singers and i’d have nothing to do with them 

We need to stay behind the team particularly this weekend or the whole season could be ruined new manager or not as the players will be sickened by continual abuse 

its time to show we support the club whatever the feelings are about the manager

23 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

With all the criticism of Levein by fans and media normally Mrs B would have stepped in by now to say Craig is doing a good job

As for the protests I agree CL is well past his sell by date and should go but the protests are being hijacked by the Budge Out Sash Singers and i’d have nothing to do with them 

We need to stay behind the team particularly this weekend or the whole season could be ruined new manager or not as the players will be sickened by continual abuse 

its time to show we support the club whatever the feelings are about the manager

More bollox.

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Still waiting on part two of her last update. 

Showing a surprising level of contempt for the people who pay the money in. 

She has the season ticket money, she couldn’t give a f. uck now!!

this will only truly hit home with her next season if her lap dog remains when she sees the season ticket uptake.

I must admit when I was stood at the back of the protest I thought to myself 'oofftt this will do it'. Then when certain songs were being sung I thought Budge might just be away aswell.

How wrong was I :laugh: and I don't want Budge out, just Levein and his 'expertise' in the football department. And his cronies. 

28 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

What absolute nonsense. 

If the players want to turn in the kind of performances we’ve seen against Ross County, Celtic, Hamilton and Motherwell (not forgetting the League Cup group games) then they can expect the people paying their wages to let them know about it. 

They’re more than welcome to find a club with a fan base happy to be propping up the rest of the table. 

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

She has the season ticket money, she couldn’t give a f. uck now!!

this will only truly hit home with her next season if her lap dog remains when she sees the season ticket uptake.

She’s as culpable in this unacceptable slide as he is. 

If she’s not ruthless enough to make difficult decisions then we need a chief exec. who will. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
29 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Even if they appoint Daly and Mcphee.?

Leave no trace of leveins hand on the club I say. Remove all the coaching staff he has brought in.

As for McPhee staying? Bring in a Japanese translator.

1 hour ago, DarioHMFC said:

If he’s not getting sacked, yet, what do you expect her to say?

I would of expected her to of commented on the demonstration regarding Levein at least.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I would of expected her to of commented on the demonstration regarding Levein at least.

Mitch, c'mon. *have*. 

Ann Budge is shown herself over the past year or so to have no interest in the fans. Her silence is deafening! 

Also where is "Part 2" of her statement??

27 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Leave no trace of leveins hand on the club I say. Remove all the coaching staff he has brought in.

As for McPhee staying? Bring in a Japanese translator.

Google translate works just fine ?

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I write the way i talk. I gave up trying to please nerds years ago lol.

Fair point. I'm now handing in my grammar police badge. 😀👍

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

To say what? 

How about sorry. Sorry I've allowed things to get so bad with the first team. I'd like that but realistically I'd like any sort of statement to acknowledge she knows the fans are unhappy and the board appreciate our continued support.

Saying nothing is just winding everyone up.

It should have been ten
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To say what? 

That’s she’s not taking wee dafties chanting “Speccy, Speccy GTF and Hullo, Hullo” seriously. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

How about sorry. Sorry I've allowed things to get so bad with the first team. I'd like that but realistically I'd like any sort of statement to acknowledge she knows the fans are unhappy and the board appreciate our continued support.

Saying nothing is just winding everyone up.

I think a ‘sorry but we’re working to fix it’ statement would wind up fans just as much, if not more. Sometimes it’s best to say nothing imo. 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To say what? 

Seriously? We are bottom of the league, playing utter garbage, protests at the front door and you don't know why the Chairwoman would maybe want to come out with a statement addressing these issues? Really? 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Seriously? We are bottom of the league, playing utter garbage, protests at the front door and you don't know why the Chairwoman would maybe want to come out with a statement addressing these issues? Really? 

Se my response above. 😎

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To say what? 

A brief acknowledgement of fans feelings would be a good start. 

She’s quite happy to get statements out there when the fans misbehave, not so much when we’ve not won a league game in 12 attempts. 

I think a ‘sorry but we’re working to fix it’ statement would wind up fans just as much, if not more. Sometimes it’s best to say nothing imo. 

I disagree but neither of us can claim to speak for the fans. So down to opinions.

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To say what? 

OMG what are these fans angry about ?    or  Craig darling someone has a banner with your name on it !

Weren't Hearts wonderful today but why did so many Hearts fans join in with the 'Well fans and sing 

"Your getting sacked in the morning" ?

How about her saying something about the above.

Just now, mitch41 said:

OMG what are these fans angry about ?    or  Craig darling someone has a banner with your name on it !

Weren't Hearts wonderful today but why did so many Hearts fans join in with the 'Well fans and sing 

"Your getting sacked in the morning" ?

How about her saying something about the above.

Given she doesn’t seem to be sacking the coach ( today ) what would satisfy you?

Given she doesn’t seem to be sacking the coach ( today ) what would satisfy you?

Me winning £152 MILLION tonight and putting an offer into FOH's members to buy the club and put what was left of the £52 MILLION i'd put aside of my winnings to own the club outright. Imagine FOH getting millions of pounds wow.

Now apart from that i'd be satisfied with Ann sacking Levein and his Boot Room in the time it takes him to get to her office.

Other than that nothing would satisfy me.

12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How about an honest statement?

I have no idea how to run the club without him or I believe he's still doing a really really good job.

Either way we are fecked but at least be honest.

Mid Calder Jambo
42 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

What i would like to her from her is that this is all my mistake, i take responsibility for appointing CL as a Director and i appreciate that is has not worked out and for that reason I have asked him to leave the club with immediate effect.  That would do it for me.

Edited by Mid Calder Jambo

5 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

What i would like to her from her is that this is all my mistake, i take responsibility for appointing CL as a Director and i apprecita that is has not worked out and for that reason I have asked him to leave the club with immediate effect.  That would do it for me.

QED.  😄

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

QED.  😄

Quod erat demonstrandum Dave ! Well let's hope it can be demonstrated to Levein that the fans are right to want him sacked. Ann should say to him if you want compensation we'll see you in court.

4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Quod erat demonstrandum Dave ! Well let's hope it can be demonstrated to Levein that the fans are right to want him sacked. Ann should say to him if you want compensation we'll see you in court.

Would likely be more expensive for the club. 

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The club would win as he has the worst record in Scotland even Fort William are on the up.

Ann could call 15,000 witnesses that would say he was a very bad manager and if Hearts 

had kept him we'd most likely be relegated.

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Still waiting on part two of her last update. 

Showing a surprising level of contempt for the people who pay the money in. 

With every passing day that she does nothing about it, all she's doing is making herself look like the bigger fool, she's every bit as culpable in this as he is now because she had the chance and has failed to act. I genuinely think she has absolutely no idea what to do about it, or how to handle it, and because she's given Levein far too much power at the club, she has absolutely nobody to turn to for advice and is probably feeling backed into a corner. 

I totally agree that she's showing a massive level of contempt for the paying customer too, her silence is actually deafening. 

Forever Hearts
23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Would you like to see Craig Levein relieved of his managerial duties right now?

15 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

With every passing day that she does nothing about it, all she's doing is making herself look like the bigger fool, she's every bit as culpable in this as he is now because she had the chance and has failed to act. I genuinely think she has absolutely no idea what to do about it, or how to handle it, and because she's given Levein far too much power at the club, she has absolutely nobody to turn to for advice and is probably feeling backed into a corner. 

I totally agree that she's showing a massive level of contempt for the paying customer too, her silence is actually deafening. 

I remember people laughing about Billy Davies saying the infrastructure at Hearts was wrong. 

How right he was. 

12 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Would you like to see Craig Levein relieved of his managerial duties right now?

I said after the Hamilton game that I felt it was time for a change and my view hasn’t changed. Unless there is some plan B in place I think, with the Hibs and Aberdeen games in the next 8 days, the timing isn’t great to do it ‘right now’. 

Budge had been incredibly naive and has placed far too much trust in Levein. Had I been in the same position I would likely have brought Levein on board as DoF too. It was a logical choice. But I’d have kept him on a very short leash. I suspect Budge has no idea how to resolve the current situation, and am beginning to wonder who actually runs the club.