Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

I would love the Sky lounge to be accessible to Scottish Conservatives only. 

Ruth Davidson honorary member? 

No more of that common riff raff making the place look like a Weatherspoons. 🙄

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

1 minute ago, SUTOL said:

Where have the club said they are looking to finish 4th? 

What do you mean where? Do you not read/listen to the interviews?

Every year they come out with it.

Or we want to make europe, which doesn't even suggest being 4th, might be through the cups. We're not making europe anyway. 

Just look as us ffs, Look at how we play, look at how a player gets injured near enough every week. 

The whole thing is a mess. 

But you get the usual folk on here saying that if mr levein says he's seen something in training, that's good enough. 

Bloody hell. 

1 hour ago, Kev1998 said:

So loads of so called bams are banned.brilliant news,time for icon ,cruyff to take over at the away games and generate the atmosphere ,what's that? Thought not

Pretty sure you don’t have to be a bam to create an atmusfeer likes.... 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Sagan said:

Or we want to make europe, which doesn't even suggest being 4th, might be through the cups. We're not making europe anyway. 

Just look as us ffs, Look at how we play, look at how a player gets injured near enough every week. 

But you get the usual folk on here saying that if mr levein says he's seen something in training, that's good enough. 

Bloody hell. 

Probably say at least 4th. 

And if we were 1st we'd make Europe. 

If we were 2nd or 3rd I can't see us saying " haud the bus, let's chuck a few games to end up 4th"

Think you're on you arse here. 

Again, away of topic. 

5 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Bloody hell. 

You speak from the heart tbh. Might not agree with everything you say all the time but at least you’ve got a bit of passion for the club.

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No more of that common riff raff making the place look like a Weatherspoons. 🙄

:lol: 

I’m still confused why the Union jackers hate the tories? 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

I would love the Sky lounge to be accessible to Scottish Conservatives only. 

Ruth Davidson honorary member? 

Nah chance. 

LNP-Sturgeon-Economic-MBR-7.jpg

Can the club ban fans for posting something on line that hasn't broken the law?  I dont think that is the case here, but it surely couldn't be right if that was the case.  There is no way the club would give a lifetime ban for being criticised.  If they are giving out bans to rid the club if bigots etc, they can only be commended.  If that means a more subdued atmosphere because of the lack of party songs, so what.  Would live to see the day when all the bigots etc are gone from the club.  Despise all that old firm wannabe shite.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

You speak from the heart tbh. Might not agree with everything you say all the time but at least you’ve got about of passion for the club.

Well thanks. 

I do, I used to put the club before my long time girlfriend, I'm now single. haha. 

Just now, FruitJuice said:

Can the club ban fans for posting something on line that hasn't broken the law?  I dont think that is the case here, but it surely couldn't be right if that was the case.  There is no way the club would give a lifetime ban for being criticised.  If they are giving out bans to rid the club if bigots etc, they can only be commended.  If that means a more subdued atmosphere because of the lack of party songs, so what.  Would live to see the day when all the bigots etc are gone from the club.  Despise all that old firm wannabe shite.

The lack of atmosphere is down to the team being shite at the moment.

A group of neds singing doesn't really fire anyone else up, and even if we were winning they would still be singing the same stupid songs.

3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Come to think of it. 🤔

They have probably heard some of the ned elders moaning about them, so are trying to impress them.

Edited by Lovecraft

3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:lol: 

I’m still confused why the Union jackers hate the tories? 

😀  see all this SDL shite.  Are they not supposed to protect us from the EDL rather than get together with them? If not, is there any need for them? Letting these English lads come up here and dilute our culture...  I need educating in their weird wee ways.  Are the football lads alliance still active? 

Ban the fecking lot of them. 

10 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Bloody hell. 

What I've heard is a minimum expectation of qualification for Europe and later stages (semi's) of the cups as a minimum

1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

Not sure what to believe here. There are no links to anything from the club or in the press. Sounds a bit unlikely.

FWIW I'd want to come down hard on sectarian nonsense, racism, hooliganism, and suchlike, but lifetime bans are not the way to go. People do grow up and can learn and  change.

I have every confidence in Ann Budge, without whom we would not have a club. The idea that there might be protests is beyond belief.

not really picking on your post but we don't have lifetime bans for anything so the op is spouting garbage as are the bampots on twitter. Still it lets the brain dead morons in here jump on to another club bashing thread. 

4 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

The lack of atmosphere is down to the team being shite at the moment.

A group of neds singing doesn't really fire anyone else up, and even if we were winning they would still be singing the same stupid songs.

The atmosphere is all about what's happening on the park.  Apart from the usual home games where it's a given  old firm and hibs.  What game was it last season when a dodgy decision from the ref got the place going mental, leading to a great atmosphere in the second half? I think it might've been Hamilton.

Best stadium in the country when it's going for it.  

For me, lifetime bans are for those supporters convicted of football-related crimes. These guys have just said something classless but have not made any threats or accusations that should concern the police. 

As as far as I know, these guys have not broken the law so this move by the club does come across as somewhat authoritarian. 

But hey ho, Ann’s club so Ann’s rules 😏

16 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Bloody hell. 

Stick to the ****ing subject or **** off to hibsnet. Sooner I'm banned from this message board the better.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

The atmosphere is all about what's happening on the park.  Apart from the usual home games where it's a given  old firm and hibs.  What game was it last season when a dodgy decision from the ref got the place going mental, leading to a great atmosphere in the second half? I think it might've been Hamilton.

Best stadium in the country when it's going for it.  

Yip, and it's always been that way. 

Even on our unbeaten run last season, Tynecastle wasn't especially loud. 

Always been for the big games and as you say depends on what we do on the pitch along with the ref or opponents being dicks get the crowd up for moments. 

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Stick to the ****ing subject or **** off to hibsnet. Sooner I'm banned from this message board the better.

Nobody sticks to any subject on any thread. 

I can't even remember what we're supposed to be talking about. 

5 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I think as a private business the club has every right to ban folks for whatever reason they like. 

Don't agree with life time bans. Seems unreasonable. Given whats been posted on the thread, a season ban with some sort of code of conduct being signed by the parties involved for any future games might have been a better route. Give folk the chance to amend their behaviour. 

Sounds like they're part of the group Budge has kind of been trying to get rid of anyway, so no surprise they did something stupid and Budge brought down the hammer. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

For me, lifetime bans are for those supporters convicted of football-related crimes. These guys have just said something classless but have not made any threats or accusations that should concern the police. 

As as far as I know, these guys have not broken the law so this move by the club does come across as somewhat authoritarian. 

But hey ho, Ann’s club so Ann’s rules 😏

You never answered my celtic question up above. 

If a Celtic fan openly hoped for Tynecastle to collapse you'd be happy letting him Come to the game and not ban him?

What if it was a large group, still OK? 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, and it's always been that way. 

Even on our unbeaten run last season, Tynecastle wasn't especially loud. 

Always been for the big games and as you say depends on what we do on the pitch along with the ref or opponents being dicks get the crowd up for moments. 

Hamilton game just after the new stand opened, where Bobby Madden was trolling the **** out of Hearts (sent Levein and MacPhee to the stand), atmosphere really grew and it was far from a sellout. Hate Madden but his shite did at least help get the atmosphere going that time.

“Chapels are for burning, priests are there to kill, they tried to take the shankhill but they know they never will, for I was born under a Union Jack” 

“build a bonfire, build a bonfire...........put the wee huns in the middle, the big huns on top and burn the ******* lot”.

“Wallace Mercer, 6 feet under, Wallace Mercer, 6 feet under”. 

I really hope we see some action against the 4000 away fans we allow in the stadium that sing the above. I am all for fixing our own house, in some cases it’s totally needed. I would like to see us taking issue with these things as well tho or at least highlighting them. Can’t be sending one message to our fans and then ignoring similar behaviour of others. We had an away fan punch our keeper last year. Rangers fans spilling onto the pitch after the game. We have to start fighting on both fronts. 

As for the two banned. Daft behaviour and just shows how stupid people can be on social media. People fall into the trap of thinking all social media is a echo chamber. Keep daft ideas and controversial opinions to group chats with people that know how to take it. Saying you want a stand to fall down is beyond stupid. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Bans are being handed out. 

Could be your lucky day, like the the film "the island". 

Brighton Jambo

if these guys have said the sort of stuff that is being insinuated then those defending them are probably the sort of people I would want to see banned as well.  

Bazzas right boot
Just now, busby1985 said:

“Chapels are for burning, priests are there to kill, they tried to take the shankhill but they know they never will, for I was born under a Union Jack” 

“build a bonfire, build a bonfire...........put the wee huns in the middle, the big huns on top and burn the ******* lot”.

“Wallace Mercer, 6 feet under, Wallace Mercer, 6 feet under”. 

I really hope we see some action against the 4000 away fans we allow in the stadium that sing the above. I am all for fixing our own house, in some cases it’s totally needed. I would like to see us taking issue with these things as well tho or at least highlighting them. Can’t be sending one message to our fans and then ignoring similar behaviour of others. We had an away fan punch our keeper last year. Rangers fans spilling onto the pitch after the game. We have to start fighting on both fronts. 

As for the two banned. Daft behaviour and just shows how stupid people can be on social media. People fall into the trap of thinking all social media is a echo chamber. Keep daft ideas and controversial opinions to group chats with people that know how to take it. Saying you want a stand to fall down is beyond stupid. 

The fan that punched Bobby did get a  ban. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

if these guys have said the sort of stuff that is being insinuated then those defending them are probably the sort of people I would want to see banned as well.  

We should have a free union jack canvas with  every bottle of buckfast giveaway day. 

White ankle socks as well. 

Free white ankle socks, a litre bottle of bucky and union hack canvas for waving about on match day in here if you come in .. Honestly... 

Anyone that turns up, gets banned. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, KyleLafferty said:

Did hearts ever apologise to the people that got wrongfully banned for apparently being racist? 

Have you ever apologized for the colonization of Ireland? 

Stick to the subject,  or go to the particular thread which covers this. Whatabouttery at its finest. 

I'm all for utter bellends getting banned from Tynie. Well played Hearts. Delighted that some wank stains are seething that they can't go games anymore. 

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

I think as a private business the club has every right to ban folks for whatever reason they like. 

Don't agree with life time bans. Seems unreasonable. Given whats been posted on the thread, a season ban with some sort of code of conduct being signed by the parties involved for any future games might have been a better route. Give folk the chance to amend their behaviour. 

Sounds like they're part of the group Budge has kind of been trying to get rid of anyway, so no surprise they did something stupid and Budge brought down the hammer. 

I agree that the club have a right to ban anyone they like for as long as they like if it happens at the game.  To ban folk for online stuff that hasn't broken the law is a dodgy road to go down.  Who decides if its immoral rather than illegal?  I dont think this is the case here and happy to see bans to the bigots and racists.  You can see why it's too much of a grey area for a club employee to decide what is immoral.  

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You never answered my celtic question up above. 

If a Celtic fan openly hoped for Tynecastle to collapse you'd be happy letting him Come to the game and not ban him?

What if it was a large group, still OK? 

It’s just posturing. Words. Tasteless but really means nothing. 

If the stadium actually did collapse and they celebrated it, that is a different matter. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Have you ever apologized for the colonization of Ireland? 

Stick to the subject,  or go to the particular thread which covers this. Whatabouttery at its finest. 

download (6).jpeg

Leveins Battalion

Folk complaining about the atmosphere 🙈 how about we start singing some songs about HMFC and our players rather than blame the person who saved us,we need new songs 100% but that ant Budge or Leveins fault,its ours.

Surely the Pulitzer Prize winning journo Tommy R will be bringing this injustice to the mainstream media’s attention. 

Or is he in the pokey again? 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

It’s just posturing. Words. Tasteless but really means nothing. 

If the stadium actually did collapse and they celebrated it, that is a different matter. 

So you'd be ok with it. 

Fair enough. 

11 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

What I've heard is a minimum expectation of qualification for Europe and later stages (semi's) of the cups as a minimum

Is that for this season then? and not the last couple?

What was the expectation for the last season? It's just because Levein is still here and comfortable in his job. 

That wasn't even my point but i suppose we're off the main topic and now off my topic. It's a free for all. 

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The fan that punched Bobby did get a  ban. 

That is true. His ban was from police Scotland tho. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

So you'd be ok with it. 

Fair enough. 

If one said it to my face, I’d just laugh because it’s a pathetic thing to say. 

2 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

It's only words.

Sticks and stones and all that.

Have certain fans all of a sudden became snowflakes .

I highly doubt that the fellow was banned just because of some words on social media.

If so. That's a disgrace and the club should be ashamed of itself .

However I believe there is more to it than we currently know 

Blimey. Sounds like Gareth only has himself to blame. :( 

Friend of yours Babe?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Surely the Pulitzer Prize winning journo Tommy R will be bringing this injustice to the mainstream media’s attention. 

Or is he in the pokey again? 

You can get a whole hand up his ring piece by now. Been in a few months. 

Some polish body builder wants him to remain, he wants to leave. Nothing changes. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

That is true. His ban was from police Scotland tho. 

Ofc, he punched someone. 

Quite right. 

Mean't to add, before that game, before ko the daft hibs that ran o. The pitch in front of the corner and a Hearts fan ran down, jumped over and punched him, then went back into the crowd. 

Surreal. 

Never gets a mention. 

The flares. 

The coin skelping lennons heed. 

Oh, the banter. 

Edited by Smith's right boot