Top Posters In This Topic

• williamgerrard

• Governor Tarkin

• Bazzas right boot

• been here before

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Nice to know your a stalker also know who you are aswell mate also know your a clown so feel free mate shut the door on the way out clown ps never post stuff on scotland pages so calling you a liar and a attention seeking ***** re this

And here we go...

williamgerrard
6 minutes ago, droid said:

And here we go...

Nah its not me threating mate just defending my name nothing against that 

Edited by williamgerrard

3 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

*glass shatters*

BAH GAWD IT'S MATT LE TISSIER RUNNING DOWN TO THE RING

:rofl:

williamgerrard
4 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

That's feckin tragic mate! 😂

Thats what i call a lier and calling him out aswell the sheer fact i never post on scotland pages is funny how he can claim this is unbelievable but hey he wants me to cross his paths ps mods think that was a threat actually guy needs action taken ive been banned for the same in the past    Ps the guys one off andys section n mob and im literally shitting myself not 

Edited by williamgerrard

williamgerrard
Just now, sadj said:

Indeed pal indeed

Right im getting pissed at the spelling police and grammarististstistists not picking you up when i get slaughtered for my ineloquent posts but its “you are” not “your a stalking” (thats italian) 😉

What????

Sorry for the spelling not my strongest point lol . The guys came on here to spout pish about me ross county game will be fun when he come to deal with me lol

Just now, williamgerrard said:

Sorry for the spelling not my strongest point lol . The guys came on here to spout pish about me ross county game will be fun when he come to deal with me lol

😶

Just now, Rudy T said:

Am I the only one here who doesn’t know Willie G... seems to be popular character?

No idea my heads sore trying to understand some of the posts. 

Levein needs to go for the sake of our fans who will show their anger in different ways. 

Stephen Muddie
Just now, SpruceBringsteen said:

Finally a good thread

Best of 2019 IMO, and I'm only as far as post #7

Actually can't wait to read the rest. I'll need to roll one up and grab a beer first though. In fact, hold my beer, kickbackers are staring at me. "**** YOU LOOKING AT?"

williamgerrard
Just now, Rudy T said:

Am I the only one here who doesn’t know Willie G... seems to be popular character?

Im famous for all the wrong reasons basiclly years ago i use to hang around with some off section n and g boys but all the bigiotry wasnt for me but im seen as a easy target but fact off the matter is these clowns on here dont have the balls to approach me face to face what happened today was dealt with and has nothing to do with these idiots now making false accusations about me the same idiots who also bring a abad name to the club may i say 

chuck berrys hairline

CSF on day release??

🤣

Think people need to get their priorities right. Square gos over what's basically meant to be entertainment (loosely used regarding hearts) Not good for your health popping a blood vessel over someone's opinions that don't agree with yours. I'd say stay away for a few weeks Levein is going to be the killing of some of you's! If you aren't enjoying it why bother?

williamgerrard

Listen theres no need for square goes that chat was becoming civilised before some rat came on spouting lies and me having to defend myself from lies 

Edited by williamgerrard

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

What’s the right way to look at you? 

Father of the year of the award, ain’t coming your way that’s for sure!

You should be ****ing embarrassed and ashamed of yourself putting your child in that situation. Anything could have happened! Plus what sort of example are you setting? Violence solves problems?

How do you think your kid felt today? Proud or petrified? I can assure you ain’t the former.

Seriously give the game up, if your wanting to go fight with people with your kid in tow.

I genuinely feel sorry for your kid. Set a ****ing positive example and don’t be a dick no matter how wound up or justified in your angrer you feel.

Consider some counselling for you anger/issues as your kids deserve better than their dad wanting to fight with people at their fun time. 

Even if the first time it’s happened it’s one too many times!

If this thread  is some sort of wind up fair play but even then think its pretty poor taste

There is no counselling that can solve the problems of following Hearts.

I've lost it myself a few times.

1 minute ago, williamgerrard said:

Listen theres no need for square goes that chat was becoming civilised before some rat came on spouting lies and me having to defend myself from lies 

Go to sleep eh 

williamgerrard
Just now, JamboSpur said:

Go to sleep eh 

Canni im to busy shitting it from the nasty kickback keyboard union 

1 minute ago, williamgerrard said:

Canni im to busy shitting it from the nasty kickback keyboard union 

Watch no shit the bed.

williamgerrard
Just now, JamboSpur said:

Watch no shit the bed.

To late ive shat major time 🤣 i right anyway jambospur have a gd evening my friend 

Well done to the 2 guys drawing a line under it. Emotions run high and we are all human.

It should have been ten

Wrong thread 

Edited by It should have been ten

Bazzas right boot

It's all kicked of again. 

This is better than that film I watched the night. 

SpruceBringsteen

Just when you think it's all over, it draws you back in

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Levein needs to go for the sake of our fans who will show their anger in different ways. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

williamgerrard
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's all kicked of again. 

This is better than that film I watched the night. 

Only thing kicked off is get ur cash on dundee v caley for a draw tmrw phree money 

We are all PTBCAL.

Willie pal, you've made an absoulte **** of yourself on here many times. Remember the David Goodwillie thread?

It should have been ten
4 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

It still happens. They just aren’t the types that post on here. 

Much safer waiting till you are home from the game with your Stone Island dressing gown on to post threats. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Tynecastle is going to be some laugh this year, isn't it.

:vrface:

We’ve seen this before. The atmosphere will become increasingly toxic, fans will start arguing with each other in the stands, and people will inevitably come to blows. I suspect we’ll see this in our away support before it happens at home though. 

On the other hand, Naismith returning might turn things around. If he does he is some player as this squad is awful. But Naismith might just be that good if last season is anything to go by.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Well I’m sanctimonious prick by nature but just how I feel.  Arseholes dancing around handbags doesn’t appear the same way to the young kids as it does to us.

Joking aside these sort of things are pretty terrifying for kids. 

Wanting to fight someone with your kid in toe isn’t really the behaviour of a sound of mind individual. 

On your last sentence, it might but that would mean reading a post back, taking autocorrect off and applying Oxford Grammer to Jkb. Jkb just ain’t that important, unless your stuck on a ship and tired of pulling your plonker, I just prefer to just be a sanctimonious prick it’s much easier, as you know😄

Aye, all fair points.

And there is only so much plonker pulling a man can do on a ship before he has to do a spot of work (be an arsehole on jkb).

It should have been ten
40 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

:rofl:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: 

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Probably best to know when to use ‘you’re’, instead of ‘your’, when you launch an attack that calls another persons intellect into question. Just an idea!

Another commonly held idea; people who resort to violence, or threats of violence, are the most likely members of society to themselves be intellectually bankrupt!

I “threatened” retaliation should the OP ever try to cause shit with me or my mates, not threatening violence for the fun of it. There is a difference 

51 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Im famous for all the wrong reasons basiclly years ago i use to hang around with some off section n and g boys but all the bigiotry wasnt for me but im seen as a easy target but fact off the matter is these clowns on here dont have the balls to approach me face to face what happened today was dealt with and has nothing to do with these idiots now making false accusations about me the same idiots who also bring a abad name to the club may i say 

Section N hated you son!

It should have been ten

4193B691-B96D-4504-8D30-2A57C95B9205.thumb.jpeg.36a6421ef093c69a247bbb585417c25c.jpeg

Weirder guy than I thought...oh and it’s you’re :thumbsup:

Edited by It should have been ten

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, Toonhertz said:

Section N hated you son!

Feelings mutual 😎

54 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

So you weren’t King William then🤣

williamgerrard
Just now, Rudy T said:

So you weren’t King William then🤣

Tell me about it lol best thing is if i was into all there bigotry pish i wouldnt get the hassle lol despite being born july 12th and called william lol relgion means nothing to me

56 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Might just be me, but surely someone who doesn’t like bigotry nor sectarianism is a good guy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Im not writing William off just yet.

So i am threatening you but im not threatening you but i want to be pals but i dont want to be pals cause I hate you and you hate me but dont threaten me cause if you do threaten me ill threaten you same if you threaten my friends but whatever way be quite quiet 🤔

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Might just be me, but surely someone who doesn’t like bigotry nor sectarianism is a good guy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Im not writing William off just yet.

920CE2BC-0AE7-44C3-8A3B-5190D0907F13.jpeg

Edited by sadj

6 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

Section N hated you son!

Do you speak for Section N? 😁

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Do you speak for Section N? 😁

That depends upper or lower N 😗😗

Just now, Toonhertz said:

That depends upper or lower N 😗😗

Ach. Disappointed. I thought Section N was like some sort of democracy and you had been appointed spokesperson after an emergency vote😁

• Maple Leaf locked this topic