Fans squaring upto each other

williamgerrard

Tynecastlesmychurch
22 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

I think that bloke must be a bit special. We sit three or four rows in front of him and get our kill at his squaks and screams, shitesake is our favourite,  normally followed shortly by someone telling him to shut the **** up.  

Sometimes a weirdly pleasant distraction from  mind numbingly boring game.

Haha I must be just a few in front of you then cause hes about 6,7 maybe 8 rows behind me. I'm glad im not the only one on here that's aware of him though! Mind you I reckon everyone on here from section D knows him!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• williamgerrard

• Governor Tarkin

• Bazzas right boot

• been here before

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was in the Gorgie Stand, section V for the Dundee Unt game and this bampot was wanting to go fighting with an older guy.  The guy behind me says he swears like a trooper every week.  First time he'd seen him wanting to go fighting.

Edited by Yoda

23 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

I've just had a look at the JKB rules.  Yup, they're still there.

Ease up, lads, OK?  Thanks.

1. Always treat fellow members with respect and courtesy. Abuse is not permitted.

6. No personal threats or harassment.

13. Do not encourage, condone, or attempt to justify criminal activity and do not encourage, condone, or attempt to justify violence.

Yeah but it’s good the rules are being applied with discretion - this threads cheered us all up no end. I went to the pub at six to avoid getting mad with people on here, got back at 8.30 in a much better mood to enjoy this JKB classic. Feels like getting beat off East Fife was a long time ago 🤫

@PTBCAL good stuff getting the dick telt. Anyone revelling in our misfortune deserves a slap.

It's going to go off this year,  the atmosphere is becoming increasingly poisonous. Quite looking forward to it in a macabre way. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Marooon! said:

PM me the details of your dealer please:wattie: 

I'm his dealer.

What can I do for you?

6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

What’s the right way to look at you? 

Father of the year of the award, ain’t coming your way that’s for sure!

You should be ****ing embarrassed and ashamed of yourself putting your child in that situation. Anything could have happened! Plus what sort of example are you setting? Violence solves problems?

How do you think your kid felt today? Proud or petrified? I can assure you ain’t the former.

Seriously give the game up, if your wanting to go fight with people with your kid in tow.

I genuinely feel sorry for your kid. Set a ****ing positive example and don’t be a dick no matter how wound up or justified in your angrer you feel.

Consider some counselling for you anger/issues as your kids deserve better than their dad wanting to fight with people at their fun time. 

Even if the first time it’s happened it’s one too many times!

If this thread  is some sort of wind up fair play but even then think its pretty poor taste

Exactly.

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

What’s the right way to look at you? 

Father of the year of the award, ain’t coming your way that’s for sure!

You should be ****ing embarrassed and ashamed of yourself putting your child in that situation. Anything could have happened! Plus what sort of example are you setting? Violence solves problems?

How do you think your kid felt today? Proud or petrified? I can assure you ain’t the former.

Seriously give the game up, if your wanting to go fight with people with your kid in tow.

I genuinely feel sorry for your kid. Set a ****ing positive example and don’t be a dick no matter how wound up or justified in your angrer you feel.

Consider some counselling for you anger/issues as your kids deserve better than their dad wanting to fight with people at their fun time. 

Even if the first time it’s happened it’s one too many times!

If this thread  is some sort of wind up fair play but even then think its pretty poor taste

:rofl:

williamgerrard
9 minutes ago, pablo said:

@PTBCAL good stuff getting the dick telt. Anyone revelling in our misfortune deserves a slap.

It's going to go off this year,  the atmosphere is becoming increasingly poisonous. Quite looking forward to it in a macabre way. 

Seriously think this dick would drive all the way from stirling to want my team to lose get a effin grip i want us to dominate the world game i dont have a lossers attitude  the real people on here who know im hearts daft fly maroon and white everywhere i go even when with the tartan army in france and belguim recently 

Edited by williamgerrard

williamgerrard
Just now, Haringshairband said:

What a car crash this is turning out to be. :rofl:

Shite pun just lost a freind in a car crash this week 😡

Haringshairband
1 minute ago, williamgerrard said:

How was i ever supposed to know this. Stop looking for arguments and get an early night.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Didn't expect this to get to 6 pages. 

So excited for Pittodrie. Win win now. **** the Sheep or free boxing 

been here before
8 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

That wasnt a pun.

Edited by been here before

12 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm his dealer.

What can I do for you?

Anything that numbs the pain till we appoint a new manager that brings us the title. 

williamgerrard

Anyway today goes to show how much our support is split some ppl dont give a toss about winning trophies and are happy to finish 6th n etc unlike me i keep dreaming off a premier league title win a club our size should be right up there in the mix but no we aint  and this is why we have these daft arguments .

We are from the capital one of Scotlands big clubs  and have been underachieving for years now.As a loyal support to the club we deserve better .We chased the pie man out and many others cause we all want success but thats been ripped out from our dna we are accepting garbage week in week out No more about time we get our famous club back to the top end off the table 

Edited by williamgerrard

1 minute ago, Marooon! said:

Anything that numbs the pain till we appoint a new manager that brings us the title. 

You better get in the magic mushrooms then....

Bazzas right boot

Anyway today goes to show how much out support is split some ppl dont give a toss about winning trophies and are happy to finish 6th n etc unlike me i keep dreaming off a premier league title win a club our size should be right up there in the mix but no we aint  and this is why we have these daft arguments .

We are from the capital one of Scotlands big clubs  and have been underachieving for years now.As a loyal support to the club we deserve better .We chased the pie man out and many others cause we all want success but thats been ripped out from our dna we are accepting garbage week in week out No more about time we get our famous club back to the top end off the table 

Stay on topic please. 

Square goes, fighting n' that. 

2 hours ago, Fruitmachine76 said:

Most pathetic thing I’ve read on here in a while.  Grown man can’t handle someone else’s opinion, resorts to threatening violence. Even if there is more to it that that, seriously... that’s your solution? 

Feel sorry for the kid here, with that kind of role model in life.  

Deary me.... 

:spoton:

Governor Tarkin
11 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I feel I have missed something now and not your witty repertoire 

Your sanctimonious diatribe gave me a good chuckle, that's all.

I think that 'repartee' might've worked better than the bit in bold above.

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

That's beyond anything I can do for you, I'm afraid. :(

Official_AB

If the players & management team showed as much fight we’d be in a better position. 

eyesandears

Guys, seriously this thread is absolutely and unquestionably MENTAL. I am crying with laughter typing this. PTB Cal sounds like you've stretched the boundaries a bit today at the game as you seem measured tonight. Williamgerrard are you Bob Jamieson?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Official_AB said:

If the players & management team showed as much fight we’d be in a better position. 

Would we?

Would we have skipped right to the final or would we still be in the same round? 

williamgerrard
2 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

it terrifies me.

The club has lost its way and anyone with a brain and heart can tell you that .levein maybe a hearts man but hes doing more harm than good now and all the gd work ann budge has done is unravelling due to her blind faith in levein .As a club we really need a fresh approach and i will go on record now hope to be proved wrong but we are going to rely on naisy this season again he will get injured again and we will be screwed anyone with half a brain can see that 

1 minute ago, eyesandears said:

Guys, seriously this thread is absolutely and unquestionably MENTAL. I am crying with laughter typing this. PTB Cal sounds like you've stretched the boundaries a bit today at the game as you seem measured tonight. Williamgerrard are you Bob Jamieson?

Trust me mate I am very measured in life. Sure in the past I had my moments but not now. My laddie actually said you should show the team that passion. 

Just didn’t like listening to some of the stuff I heard culminating with said poster wanting East Fife to win.

However  it’s all said and done now and I bare no ill win to the OP despite my earlier comment which I apologise for. 

21 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

You better get in the magic mushrooms then....

Well judging by a lot of the comments on here there seems to be a few brass monkeys on the Fleetwood Mac😂😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

williamgerrard
Just now, PTBCAL said:

Trust me mate I am very measured in life. Sure in the past I had my moments but not now. My laddie actually said you should show the team that passion. 

Just didn’t like listening to some of the stuff I heard culminating with said poster wanting East Fife to win.

However  it’s all said and done now and I bare no ill win to the OP despite my earlier comment which I apologise for. 

Apoligy accepted mate and i also apologise for my part  

11 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Anyway today goes to show how much our support is split some ppl dont give a toss about winning trophies and are happy to finish 6th n etc unlike me i keep dreaming off a premier league title win a club our size should be right up there in the mix but no we aint  and this is why we have these daft arguments .

Bullshit. We hardly ever win trophies. Three in my 50 years of travelling plus second division titles and Tennents 6’s. 

Top 4 and cup runs with the odd trophy is all you can ‘ expect’ given the financial clout the Glasgow clubs have . We are the equivalent of Everton trying to break into the top 6 down south. Not happening without a very rich owner. We tried that, didn’t work. Might work for them, might end in tears like us. Need to set expectations that are realistic. Celtic just paid £3m for a left back!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I’m really looking forward to fan ownership it’s going to be a riot (literally)🤣

You should possibly revise your view on how fan ownership is going to work? 

williamgerrard
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Bullshit. We hardly ever win trophies. Three in my 50 years of travelling plus second division titles and Tennents 6’s. 

Top 4 and cup runs with the odd trophy is all you can ‘ expect’ given the financial clout the Glasgow clubs have . We are the equivalent of Everton trying to break into the top 6 down south. Not happening without a very rich owner. We tried that, didn’t work. Might work for them, might end in tears like us. Need to set expectations that are realistic. Celtic just paid £3m for a left back!!!!!!

Maybe so in the past mate but one word Leicester city  albeit without the big cash  not having a dig here but see that attidude needs to change to a more positive one like stuff it bring the old firm on weve came close before under right managers who aint scared to take the game to other teams only some games under levein we have done this 4-0 against celtic being the main one but he tends to shut up shop .last few season weve not really had pace and width in our team .Heres a stat for you played 4 games none off our strikers have scored levein got asked on radio about lafferty he replied no he trust his strikers sorry anyone can see we need guys like lafferty bk to score goals for us 

Edited by williamgerrard

4 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

It’s difficult for us old-timers. Sat in front of two old guys on Wed who slagged Levein from ko right through. When Halkett scored winner my son turned and asked them when they were going to shout praise for Leveins tactical switch to put him up front they just looked stone faced then laughed. Clearly didn’t care whether we won or not, in fact got the strong impression they wanted us to lose. 

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Iain, is it Thursday or Friday nights for the poll on Saturdays team selection? 

been here before
10 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

The club has lost its way and anyone with a brain and heart can tell you that .levein maybe a hearts man but hes doing more harm than good now and all the gd work ann budge has done is unravelling due to her blind faith in levein .As a club we really need a fresh approach and i will go on record now hope to be proved wrong but we are going to rely on naisy this season again he will get injured again and we will be screwed anyone with half a brain can see that 

...must resist...

Maybe so in the past mate but one word Leicester city  albeit without the big cash  not having a dig here but see that attidude needs to change to a more positive one like stuff it bring the old firm on weve came close before under right managers who aint scared to take the game to other teams only some games under levein we have done this 4-0 against celtic being the main one but he tends to shut up shop n etc

Was it 5000/1 some of their fans got? If you use that as a barometer stop watching Hearts for the sake of your health and sanity. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

one word Leicester city  

😆😆😆

Just now, iainmac said:

It was tongue in cheek mate. But if you don’t believe me we could sort it out with a pagger up at Aberdeen  just to keep the thread on track😀

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

It’s difficult for us old-timers. Sat in front of two old guys on Wed who slagged Levein from ko right through. When Halkett scored winner my son turned and asked them when they were going to shout praise for Leveins tactical switch to put him up front they just looked stone faced then laughed. Clearly didn’t care whether we won or not, in fact got the strong impression they wanted us to lose. 

Putting Halkett up was a masterstroke?   Lol, it’s a standard thought any manager would have when desperately chasing an equaliser.  Ffs.   Stick the big centre half up for the last 5. 

Tynecastle is going to be some laugh this year, isn't it.

:vrface:

Edited by AndyNic

5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Iain, is it Thursday or Friday nights for the poll on Saturdays team selection? 

Will have to be Thursday to allow for the Vlad fax to come through on the Friday. Trying to bring the winning team selections back & all that! 😎 

Edited by iainmac

6 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Apoligy accepted mate and i also apologise for my part  

This is great, so 1970/80s .... all the gangs falling out .... then forgiving ..... then uniting together ....

...... becoming an unstoppable force that is respected and held in awe by all others clubs!!

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Putting Halkett up was a masterstroke?   Lol, it’s a standard thought any manager would have when desperately chasing an equaliser.  Ffs.   Stick the big centre half up for the last 5. 

Did I say master stroke? Just said he made the switch, it worked. Could have put Souter up front, may not have worked 

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Tynecastle is going to be some laugh this year, isn't it.

:vrface:

Absolutely, comments at game today, with crowd all in confined space were much better than Still Game scripts. 

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

It was tongue in cheek mate. But if you don’t believe me we could sort it out with a pagger up at Aberdeen  just to keep the thread on track😀

Sorry mate, will have to meet you in the concourse at the the rear of Section D Next home game as I'm tag teaming @PTBCAL at Pittodrie. 

3 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

It still happens. They just aren’t the types that post on here. 

Much safer waiting till you are home from the game with your Stone Island dressing gown on to post threats. 

Touchè my friend. It seems social media allows arseholes to voice their opinions outside the reach of sensibility.

Brave enough to produce it online. Brave enough to produce it on the terrace is my motto

Glad, I think, we see eye to eye. 

:ruiner:

4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Sorry mate, will have to meet you in the concourse at the the rear of Section D Next home game as I'm tag teaming @PTBCAL at Pittodrie. 

Edited by pablo

13 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Ach forget it let’s just have a pint and a cuddle instead😀

45 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

100%

• Maple Leaf locked this topic