• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

queensferryjambo
4 hours ago, kimosavi said:

My Hibs pals are not happy with Heckingbottoms football 

Because they are used to free flowing flair football of course................. 

WheatfieldWarrior
5 hours ago, kimosavi said:

My Hibs pals are not happy with Heckingbottoms football 

He said before the window opened that he was getting some big lumps in.  (or words to that effect)

7 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

He said before the window opened that he was getting some big flumps in.  (or words to that effect)

Ftfy :)

2 hours ago, iainmac said:

Still living in their heads rent free! 

Busby, Skacel, Mackay, Fulton, Hartley...... 

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?341036-Oppo-Players-you-love-to-HATE

The beauty of that is, I don't think there's any ex-Hibs players I'd say I hate. I did at the time sure, but guys like Riordan and O'Connor are thick ***** who threw away their career, I sort of pity them.

Rudi, who hasn't player for us for 7 years, is still hated by every single one of them and I love it. It shows how much we get up their noses.

WheatfieldWarrior

The 'best' of the ex-hibs bunch recently would be Brown And Griffith and I can't even remember either of their time at Hibs.

been here before
3 hours ago, iainmac said:

Still living in their heads rent free! 

Busby, Skacel, Mackay, Fulton, Hartley...... 

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?341036-Oppo-Players-you-love-to-HATE

They're really not getting the hang of this 'love to hate' thing are they?

Theyve turned it into 'What Players Do You Hate?'.

Dicks.

McGinn signs new 5 year deal at Villa.Looks like they will be waiting a while for that sell on fee 😂

Edited by vegas-voss

Dalstonjambo
Just now, vegas-voss said:

McGinn signs new 5 year deal at Villa.Looks like they will be waiting a while for that sell on fee 😂

Hope he is class for 5 years then signs for Barcelona on a bosman. Would absolutely crack me up

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Was never realistically going to United. Agent fed paper talk to get client a new bumper deal. Happens all the time. Funny to see them imagining how they were going to spend the again sell on fee

15 minutes ago, waterboy11 said:

Was never realistically going to United. Agent fed paper talk to get client a new bumper deal. Happens all the time. Funny to see them imagining how they were going to spend the again sell on fee

Funny how the paper talk broke just around the time wee Ron the Con was about to buy them......

Stupid Sexy Flanders
1 hour ago, jdl2002 said:

Is it possible, a new contract would cancel the ‘sell on’ clause of the old one? 

I wouldn't have thought so, that loophole would have been exploited a million times by now if it existed!

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I see that Ron Gordon has taken out another security on Hibs assets. This time it's the properties around the stadium including the Ticket Office in Albion Place and the Norton Park business centre on Albion Road.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC005323/filing-history

The stadium will be next.

🐴⬆️

...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I see that Ron Gordon has taken out another security on Hibs assets. This time it's the properties around the stadium including the Ticket Office in Albion Place and the Norton Park business centre on Albion Road.

giphy.gif

Footballfirst

HSL is now touting for freebie shares from other fan shareholders.  (they are also holding a meeting of their members tomorrow)

Acquiring Shares for Hibernian Supporters

This is the latest email from Hibernian Supporters (Limited)...

———

As a result of the recent acquisition of a majority shareholding in the Club by Bydand Sports LLC our path to a 25.1% ownership stake has become a little less straightforward.

We realise that for some of our Members this is less of an issue, but for many it is. Our principal objective in our Articles is to acquire as many shares in our football club as possible, with no time limit stated or implied.

With this in mind your Board have resolved to continue this pursuit given that there remains around 17% in the hands of other shareholders, while we retain around 15.4 %.

Over the last few years Hibernian Supporters have already received donations of shares from other shareholders. In some cases, this has been in relation to deceased relatives, but in others, it has been from supporters who have thought more about the manner in which they want to own their ownership stake. We continue to receive donations and in the last week alone we have received pledges of over 250,000 shares.

We intend to make a wider appeal to both small shareholders and Nominee shareholders but before doing so it seemed only sensible to start with our own Members first, many of whom we know are also small shareholders.

Our starting position is the assumption that nearly all small shareholders bought shares for emotional reasons only. We don’t think many bought to make money nor indeed for voting rights. In most cases to have the “badge” of a Share Certificate in your name, to be a prized possession. If we are right with this we are wondering if many more of you would consider doing what more and more are already doing. When we have spoken to existing donors they have said:
· It doesn’t matter how many shares are on my Certificate as long as I have one
· I’m not sure if I would ever vote on matters it would just depend where I was at the time
· I wasn’t looking to make money out of the shares anyway
· If I can keep a handful of shares I still get an invite to the AGM and pass them on to relatives if I want
· I would rather HSL have most of my shares as at least I know my votes would never be wasted.

Our most popular donation to date has been from those with 5000 shares (cost £200) and in most cases the donor has retained 50 shares and donated 4950 to Hibernian Supporters.

If you would like to donate, or want more information please email [email protected]

Hibernian Supporters

*Your shares are a financial asset, their value could go up or down. If you are in any doubt about donating your shares or what action you should take you are recommended to seek your own personal financial and legal advice from an appropriately qualified person, for example, a bank manager, solicitor, accountant or independent financial advisor. Hibernian Supporters cannot give such advice.
Edited by Footballfirst

The Old Tolbooth

I'm really hoping Peruvian Pete gets the 75.1% of shares needed for full control of the cesspit, please make it happen :D 

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Glenn Middleton

WTF have I done:laugh:

That polystyrene statue thing blew over onto him. 

4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Oh my :rofl:

46FE2BD4-5066-4196-9482-96286863F87F.gif

Coburg Hearts

He has taken out security on my old school, Norton Park. haha Who'd have thunk it when we were throwing snow-balls at Tommy Younger and his fellow Hibbies. :HeartsManspotrun:

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

HSL is now touting for freebie shares from other fan shareholders.  (they are also holding a meeting of their members tomorrow)

———

As a result of the recent acquisition of a majority shareholding in the Club by Bydand Sports LLC our path to a 25.1% ownership stake has become a little less straightforward.

We realise that for some of our Members this is less of an issue, but for many it is. Our principal objective in our Articles is to acquire as many shares in our football club as possible, with no time limit stated or implied.

With this in mind your Board have resolved to continue this pursuit given that there remains around 17% in the hands of other shareholders, while we retain around 15.4 %.

Over the last few years Hibernian Supporters have already received donations of shares from other shareholders. In some cases, this has been in relation to deceased relatives, but in others, it has been from supporters who have thought more about the manner in which they want to own their ownership stake. We continue to receive donations and in the last week alone we have received pledges of over 250,000 shares.

We intend to make a wider appeal to both small shareholders and Nominee shareholders but before doing so it seemed only sensible to start with our own Members first, many of whom we know are also small shareholders.

Our starting position is the assumption that nearly all small shareholders bought shares for emotional reasons only. We don’t think many bought to make money nor indeed for voting rights. In most cases to have the “badge” of a Share Certificate in your name, to be a prized possession. If we are right with this we are wondering if many more of you would consider doing what more and more are already doing. When we have spoken to existing donors they have said:
· I’m not sure if I would ever vote on matters it would just depend where I was at the time
· If I can keep a handful of shares I still get an invite to the AGM and pass them on to relatives if I want
· I would rather HSL have most of my shares as at least I know my votes would never be wasted.

Our most popular donation to date has been from those with 5000 shares (cost £200) and in most cases the donor has retained 50 shares and donated 4950 to Hibernian Supporters.

If you would like to donate, or want more information please email [email protected]

Hibernian Supporters

*Your shares are a financial asset, their value could go up or down. If you are in any doubt about donating your shares or what action you should take you are recommended to seek your own personal financial and legal advice from an appropriately qualified person, for example, a bank manager, solicitor, accountant or independent financial advisor. Hibernian Supporters cannot give such advice.

Loving this. It’s all unravelling in exactly the manner I thought it would. 

:pleasing:

🐴⬆️U🤡🤡

Ron the Con... pony up ya peg selling peasants or I’m flogging the lot🤣

What was the mantra again... Sir Tom would never sell to anyone dodgy... oh eh oops🤣

On 13/08/2019 at 15:38, Footballfirst said:

———

Hibernian Supporters

The interesting information is who these shareholders are.

Maybe opening a can of worms. 

Ricardo Shillyshally
On 13/08/2019 at 15:38, Footballfirst said:

———

Hibernian Supporters

Wow. They are actually begging for shares. 

Hibs, the gift that keeps on giving. Reading the above and seeing events unfold, it looks like they are in trouble 😂😂

On 13/08/2019 at 16:02, Darren said:

Signing a player on loan from Rangers. Embarrassing. 

They thought he had millions to spend as well. 🤣🤣

On 13/08/2019 at 16:02, Darren said:

Signing a player on loan from Rangers. Embarrassing. 

They thought he had millions to spend as well. 🤣🤣

Maroon-tinted specs off, but that’s a ****ing howler. American millionaire comes calling and these tramps think he’s the second coming? He’s going to bleed them ****ing dry. 

HAW!

13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Walking over the cliff edge eyes wide shut.

Indeed, John.

Lovely to see, may I add?

42 minutes ago, HoChiMinter said:

Anyone up for starting a ‘Hands On Hibs’ campaign?

They’re ripe for an Ann ‘Wallace’ Budge take over.. ahem I mean merger😀

Sparkymarky1874
On 13/08/2019 at 15:35, Smith's right boot said:

FB_IMG_1565706864355.jpg

Knighthood in the post.i see the BBC Scotland media has called it pass of the season...........2 games in and they got humped 6-1 😆

If Carlsberg did teams to share a footballing city with ...

The only way to complete this narrative arc is for Hibs to be the club that goes bust after being taken over by a zillionaire foreign owner. Leith could really do with a big 24 hour Asda!

On 13/08/2019 at 18:26, Rudy T said:

Ron the Con... pony up ya peg selling peasants 

:rofl:

14 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

They’re ripe for an Ann ‘Wallace’ Budge take over.. ahem I mean merger😀

5D9AE74F-B41E-4C1E-B01D-779588849E10.jpeg