• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Byyy The Light
44 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I tend to agree! Stubbs had the cup runs to buy time and of course his ineffective but flairly as **** style! Lennon got them out the lower leagues and did well first season albeit with Stubbs team, he also had that victim tag so they defended him.... this geezer has zero going for him in terms of good grace it’s not lost on even the thickest of them his team were rank in the top 6 and his signings haven’t inspired them much. Things don’t go well and they’ll have him out of there! All that said this boy at Killie is on a sticky wicket after the Euro humiliation, could be close between them! They’ll both need to go before Xmas tho, as that’s when Lennon will spontaneously combust and Celtic will graciously part ways with the lunatic!

Seems a fair assessment!

TweedbankJambo
28 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Neither is being Hibs

What an ingenious comeback sir..says alot about yourself in four words. 

WheatfieldWarrior
5 hours ago, Rudy T said:

If they can’t beat Arbroath then Hecky must stay!!! Never mind oot! This boy has the makings of the new Pat Fenlon 

I'd rather he had the makings of a Butcher.

3 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Agreed. Butcher is a total legend ... has there EVER been a BETTER Hibs manager? 😂😂😂 If only Hecky could emulate HIS achievements, eh?

Their last great of course was Edfie Turnbull.  His fabulous tornadoes won the league cup.

Cant see Hecky's heroes emulating that.

24 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Their last great of course was Edfie Turnbull.  His fabulous tornadoes won the league cup.

Cant see Hecky's heroes emulating that.

And I'm now praying that your magnificent alliterational phrase 'Hecky's Heros' becomes a mocking chant at Fester Road on Saturday 21st September, and again at Tynecastle on Thursday 26th December. 🤣

Seymour M Hersh
11 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

My hibee mate saying he thinks he’ll be first sacking of the season. They’re not convinced by him at all. 

I doubt it's the same person but a hobo I know has said exactly the same. :levein_interesting::laugh:

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Doctor FinnBarr
53 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Had a workmate try to tell me Ron has assets totally over £3b 🤣

Aye but those assets include the team, Festering Road and the training shed

59 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Yes, that is true.  He made it through asset stripping.  He buys clapped out wrecks but is able to sell off their component parts for major profits.

Couldn't believe his donald duck when he googled clapped out wrecks and found our great eastern friends.  Land near the centre of the city and a farm to the east ideal for a housing development.

6 hours ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Lets be honest here if he’s got the makings of Fenlon, Butcher, Calderwood, Williamson, Miller, Hughes, Duffy,  Blackley or Collins we’re in for a treat!! You just never know this incumbent could top the lot!

15 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Clearly the nominees are critical. It's hard to believe they arent held by either an individual or a consortium given the layered sizes of the tranches and the similarity of names of the names. Presumably Farmer, Petrie and Gordon know who these people are, and Gordon is cool with it. That would suggest to me he is confident they wont be sold to HSL (blocking him ever getting to 75%) . 

Tell tale sign would be if any of them are sold to him or his own 'nominees'

I'm think he will want to secure 75% to keep his options open re the assets and in terms of future sale value?

Doesn’t Petrie own around 10%? Probably all his shares?

scott herbertson
Just now, Disco Dave said:

Doesn’t Petrie own around 10%? Probably all his shares?

Im sure they were included with Farmers in those sold to Flash

Who_put_the_ball_in...

Spoke to one yesterday and the line coming from them is “hsl was never intended to buy the club only inject funds to the playing budget”. Can’t admit they tried and failed. 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Yes, that is true.  He made it through asset stripping.  He buys clapped out wrecks but is able to sell off their component parts for major profits.

Couldn't believe his donald duck when he googled clapped out wrecks and found our great eastern friends.  Land near the centre of the city and a farm to the east ideal for a housing development.

And there just happens to have been a recent battle with the council and house builders over a site just down the road.  Looks like the builders have won.  That farm land with the training barn would be quite attractive to them as well....

Edited by DarthVodka

16 minutes ago, Who_put_the_ball_in... said:

Spoke to one yesterday and the line coming from them is “hsl was never intended to buy the club only inject funds to the playing budget”. Can’t admit they tried and failed. 

Leveins Battalion

There wont be any houses going in at East mains any time soon as I'm sure Charles River Laboratories own most of the land around there.The reason Hibs built it there is because it was dirt cheap.

The Old Tolbooth
15 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

My hibee mate saying he thinks he’ll be first sacking of the season. They’re not convinced by him at all. 

Surely not, they keep singing about having 'Hecky at the wheel', and if he does go, will Spurs, Man City and Liverpool fans need to worry? 😂

3 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

I had one of them trying to convince me he was worth over £8b, sure I could smell glue off him 😳

Who_put_the_ball_in...
5 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

There wont be any houses going in at East mains any time soon as I'm sure Charles River Laboratories own most of the land around there.The reason Hibs built it there is because it was dirt cheap.

Never mind I’m sure the new flats with the Tesco local at Lochend will suffice.

5 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

After a wee google I see that CR labs is American owned :levein_interesting:

A drug lab next to the mutants training shed. Bring on the guineau hibs, fekin tramps FTH 

9 hours ago, vegas-voss said:

It doesn't matter what he's worth if he has no intention of spending any of it.

8 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Only a matter of time before someone on .net twigs that the HSL poster boys have played them as part of a long con. Not to mention Dempster's role on both the club & HSL Boards! Talk about a conflict of interest. 😎 

5 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Only a matter of time before someone on .net twigs that the HSL poster boys have played them as part of a long con. Not to mention Dempster's role on both the club & HSL Boards! Talk about a conflict of interest. 😎 

I don’t think dempster will be around for long!

17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What a glaikit looking ringpiece.

Jakey-face. 👍

Tell you what though, I don’t know how more has not been made of the way he was begging the unwashed to buy in to HSL to own the club, only to now be trying to claim differently. The neck on the guy.

17 minutes ago, iainmac said:

As soon as anyone starts that sort of talk they are shouted down. Hibs.net are in on the con.

The Reid brothers are worth about £30m combined.They could have took the shares themselves and gifted them to HSL.

17 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

As soon as anyone starts that sort of talk they are shouted down. Hibs.net are in on the con.

It’s funny how only a few hibs fans bought into the con yet only about 3 of them over there don’t contribute.... you might be onto something😀

1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

It’s funny how only a few hibs fans bought into the con yet only about 3 of them over there don’t contribute.... you might be onto something😀

The guy who posts as “OfficialHSL” or similar is all over any dissenting voices like a rash. He’s shouting down anyone who suggests that the original aim of buying an influential share in the club has been a failure. It’s quite amusing actually. 

😄

476DECE1-C1DD-4D91-9347-33E23BB03E87.jpeg

Meanwhile 8,000 of us receive an email every month confirming our latest FoH subscription.

Let me repeat that for the interlopers.

8,000 - every month.  Year in and year out.

51 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Meanwhile 8,000 of us receive an email every month confirming our latest FoH subscription.

£1.4m a year. 

:verysmug:

13 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I’m not sure if they own the farm or rent next to the training ground. The main site is not there.

there are more and more houses getting closer to that main site which surprises me 

Guest ToqueJambo
On 22/07/2019 at 01:54, Leveins Battalion said:

Do they still use the Vengabus to get to training? Best local rivals in the world

Vengabus.jpg

22 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

BINGS AY DOUGH

TyphoonJambo
2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

BINGS AY DOUGH

Add the annual poppy scam and were proper  minted!!!! 

6 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Add the annual poppy scam and were proper  minted!!!! 

Well, we've got to expand income streams since we don't have the Bosnian pension fund readies anymore. 

Wee Ron has stepped in & banned new subscribers to Hibs TV from 4pm this afternoon for tonight's game. Also looks like they've canned anyone accessing the service via VPN. 

That midfield trio of Mallan, Allan and Vela looks very weak.This Vela is going to have to do some incredible ground work for the other two.

On 22/07/2019 at 13:07, iainmac said:

You're giving the losers too much credit.  They'll never wake up.

queensferryjambo
7 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

That midfield trio of Mallan, Allan and Vela looks very weak.This Vela is going to have to do some incredible ground work for the other two.

I thought Scott Allan was the next Messi?

Remember he played ok in the dreadful Scottish Championship one season.

Haringshairband
2 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

I thought Scott Allan was the next Messi?

Remember he played ok in the dreadful Scottish Championship one season.

Think it was chubby Iniesta or some other hilarious patter.

Midloth_Iain

Godinho giving the mutants it tight .......💗:robboyas::lol:

" Beating Hibs away was the highlight of my time at Hearts. I’ll never forget that. I hated Hibs as well, which is something you pick up from being at Hearts. I knew how much it meant to the fans and the club to go there and win for the first time in several years "

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/marcus-godinho-my-highlight-in-a-hearts-shirt-was-beating-hibs-i-hated-them-1-4969264

18 minutes ago, Kid Creole said:

Godinho giving the mutants it tight .......💗:robboyas::lol:

" Beating Hibs away was the highlight of my time at Hearts. I’ll never forget that. I hated Hibs as well, which is something you pick up from being at Hearts. I knew how much it meant to the fans and the club to go there and win for the first time in several years "

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/marcus-godinho-my-highlight-in-a-hearts-shirt-was-beating-hibs-i-hated-them-1-4969264

That's the attitude you want from every player before a derby game, and if you could also install that attitude when they play every other team you wouldn't hear anyone complaining.

Coburg Hearts

Seems like wee Ron has succeeded in blocking anyone watching hibstv using a vpn.