Oh to be a Hibs fan

mscjambo

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Seems like wee Ron has succeeded in blocking anyone watching hibstv using a vpn.

Wait and see what happens when he finds out how many adults still have kids and student season tickets, be lucky if there’s 4000 season ticket holders by the end of that spot check!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

• Rudy T

• Coburg Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Rudy T said:

Wait and see what happens when he finds out how many adults still have kids and student season tickets, be lucky if there’s 4000 season ticket holders by the end of that spot check!

That thought went through my head. Looks like every penny is going to be a prisoner in Wee Ron's brave new dawn. 

10 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Seems like wee Ron has succeeded in blocking anyone watching hibstv using a vpn.

Interesting.

Media expert it seems. 

He is trying to bring the Hibs fans into some law abiding programme. 

20 hours ago, DarthVodka said:

I’m not sure if they own the farm or rent next to the training ground. The main site is not there.

there are more and more houses getting closer to that main site which surprises me 

Where about are all these houses close to the main site?

Bridge of Djoum
On 21/07/2019 at 12:09, jonnothejambo said:

He's a slavering arsehole. Even the mutants with two brain cells can see that.

You've just described their intelligent 1% club.

Portable Badger
14 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Think it would only be fair & ethical for someone from JKB to write to Uncle Ron suggesting he might want to do a spot check !!   Just being considerate neighbours like ;)

37 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Not stopping it being shown on iptv 😀

Henry. Henry.
1 hour ago, iainmac said:

Wee Ron has stepped in & banned new subscribers to Hibs TV from 4pm this afternoon for tonight's game. Also looks like they've canned anyone accessing the service via VPN. 

Popping up on IPTV now 

1 minute ago, Henry. Henry. said:

2-0 Hibs.  Shocker of a penalty given by Madden 

Certainly was, even the commentators weren't sure why it was given.

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Popping up on IPTV now 

Just checked and i'm getting it too. No idea what the penalty was for. The crowd looks worse than it was on Saturday* yet they have perfect conditions for watching football. 

*I'm going by how empty the East stand is.

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Cause Madden , he was horrific on Sunday also

Coburg Hearts
12 minutes ago, graygo said:

Not stopping it being shown on iptv 😀

I've lost the picture again, not that I was going to watch the second half.

8 minutes ago, graygo said:

Because they’re scum?

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Where about are all these houses close to the main site?

New field just been flogged for houses,  prob 5 mins cross country walk. 15 mins walk Ormiston road. 30 secs drive 

36 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Attendance tonight at Easter Road - 4,769.

No!  Surely not!

Hibs class.

:fth:

3 hours ago, Kid Creole said:

Godinho giving the mutants it tight .......💗:robboyas::lol:

" Beating Hibs away was the highlight of my time at Hearts. I’ll never forget that. I hated Hibs as well, which is something you pick up from being at Hearts. I knew how much it meant to the fans and the club to go there and win for the first time in several years "

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/marcus-godinho-my-highlight-in-a-hearts-shirt-was-beating-hibs-i-hated-them-1-4969264

He's a good lad. I hope he does well for himself and proves us wrong for letting him leave.

19 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

And I Heard Arbroath had 3000 there🤣

Good old Hibs!

1 hour ago, DarthVodka said:

New field just been flogged for houses,  prob 5 mins cross country walk. 15 mins walk Ormiston road. 30 secs drive 

if it's the ones I think you are meaning then I wouldn't say they were that close, they are in Tranent, Ormiston is closer.

jambostuart
1 hour ago, mainstandjambo said:

That is shocking. Can't believe for a second they'll have decent home crowds this season judging by their last two competitive home fixtures (you could argue Dundee United is a bigger pull but even so. Tragic from Hibs).

1 hour ago, graygo said:

if it's the ones I think you are meaning then I wouldn't say they were that close, they are in Tranent, Ormiston is closer.

Yeah Ormiston is closer to the training ground. 

Mr Elwood P
57 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

That is shocking. Can't believe for a second they'll have decent home crowds this season judging by their last two competitive home fixtures (you could argue Dundee United is a bigger pull but even so. Tragic from Hibs).

I'd wait and see our attendance tomorrow night before we say anything about the wee team.

jambostuart
6 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I'd wait and see our attendance tomorrow night before we say anything about the wee team.

Already at least 5000 sold according to the dot count thread and there will be a few walk ups too

3 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Are the gate receipts split minus home team's expenses for League Cup ties?

If so, they cannot afford to report their normal increased crowd by 2000+ as they would have to give a detailed breakdown to away team.

Wee banana skin coming up for them at Elgin.  Two goal defeat according to my brain and they're oot.

Portable Badger

I've found Hibs their next Zibi. !!!!!

I know we're not allowed to laugh at anybody these days but check out the SuperCupNI competition on the BBC.  

Watch the six goals from the Co Antrim (6) v Co Fermanagh (0) game.  Fermanagh play in what can only described as a Hobo strip (practically exact) and their keeper is Zibi's son (not literally).  Bless the young lad but he's feckin horrendous !!!!   Can someone more technically able load the highlights on here - it's brilliant?  Cheers

Edited by Portable Badger

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Documentary about them tonight. 

Britain's worst football team 10pm BBC Scotland 

Lost 3-1 at home to Newcastle tonight Mallan  scored first and Uniteds' new multi million pound  signing Joelinton  equalised

20 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Lost 3-1 at home to Newcastle tonight Mallan  scored first and Uniteds' new multi million pound  signing Joelinton  equalised

Did they play with flair though?

BarneyBattles44

Remembering Tom Hart memorial shield Easter road .

Packed Hearts end

Police getting Pelters in all ways

Jambo heaven 

The trashing of property etc up to and along princess street afterwards 

Bygone days to me at 53

Hibs are always going to be part of  why I support Hearts 

Just love to hate them

robboyas.png

gashauskis9
28 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Used to work with a boy called Joe Linton. Don’t think it’s the same boy mind you.

Finlay James
24 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Used to work with a boy called Joe Linton. Don’t think it’s the same boy mind you.

Have you ever seen your mate Joe and Newcastles new striker in a room at the same time though?

55 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Newcastle fans singing -You're just a s****e blyth spartans 😂

36 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Did they play with flair though?

Had the famous floodlights on.

Two wee boys thought they were playing just like Santos.

They're ‘gonnae’ win the league, likesay.

:fth: 

4 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Newcastle fans singing -You're just a s****e blyth spartans 😂

Insulting Blyth Spartans is just not on, imo.

And the crowd at tonight's glamour friendly at the fabulous Giro?  Go on.  Make my day.  Despite the cold weather I'm already having a good day.  Make it a great one.

And out of that crowd, how many were supporting Newcastle?  More than half I would guess.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

And the crowd at tonight's glamour friendly at the fabulous Giro?  Go on.  Make my day.  Despite the cold weather I'm already having a good day.  Make it a great one.

And out of that crowd, how many were supporting Newcastle?  More than half I would guess.

Can partially answer my own question.  12,557 according to their website.  Anyone know if Newcastle had thousands there?

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Can partially answer my own question.  12,557 according to their website.  Anyone know if Newcastle had thousands there?

You got another mention over there today, Doug.

They love you.  :lol: 

Hectormasson
19 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

8 hours ago, Morgan said:

Insulting Blyth Spartans is just not on, imo.

Not just at the game but online at the Chronicle as well. Hibs are obviously shockingly bad as none of the Newcastle fans are giving their own team a hope in hell in the PL . Probably says more about how bad they think Scottish Football is.

From online:

A was there Hibs are on par with South Shields, apart from Ritchie going off the players on the pitch for 60mins look like super Steve’s first 11 against arsenal, god help us all. Linton looked ok. Almiron looks like a constant hamstring problem the way he runs around. Also no pace in midfield, hopefully we get 7 or 8 over the line before window closes!!!!

1 hour ago, leipzig76 said:

From online:

A was there Hibs are on par with South Shields, apart from Ritchie going off the players on the pitch for 60mins look like super Steve’s first 11 against arsenal, god help us all. Linton looked ok. Almiron looks like a constant hamstring problem the way he runs around. Also no pace in midfield, hopefully we get 7 or 8 over the line before window closes!!!!

Change a couple of names and that could have been taken from on here. 

4 hours ago, SUTOL said:

Change a couple of names and that could have been taken from on here. 

Hibs would still be on a par with South shields though....mibbe.

...a bit disco
14 hours ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Remembering Tom Hart memorial shield Easter road .

Packed Hearts end

Police getting Pelters in all ways

Jambo heaven 

The trashing of property etc up to and along princess street afterwards 

Bygone days to me at 53

Hibs are always going to be part of  why I support Hearts 

Just love to hate them

robboyas.png

Police bikes kicked to **** in the bus station and 20+ windows put in at Jenners.

Mental times!

Absolute Scenes

MArtin Boyle out til 2020, Heckingbottom states he was a big part of their plans: so their plans are to run really really fast: just make sure our players are where they stop running, easy.