• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• It should have been ten

• Mr Elwood P

• Jammy T

Welcome back JW. Great player and not the first Jambo who came back for a second stint. Would blame his agent more for his head turning!

Watt-Zeefuik

Didn't actually think this would happen.

He's got buckets of potential but his head got too big to fit through his Hearts top and it ruined his game.

If he's coming home with a bit of humility, fantastic.

Looks like that's Djoum definitely away if he's been given the no. 10.  Guess that seemed pretty certain anyway. 

If he's fit, he'll be very good.  Sort of player we lacked last year.  Welcome back. 

Hopefully the Walker of 2016/17 is back with us. Averaging a goal every 3 games, should have been in Scotland squads and was top scoring Scotsman in the Premiership for a large part of the season. 

If its him thats back, then it’s a great asset to have. 

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Will get my full support, just the same as every other player in a Hearts jersey ??

100% correct

SpruceBringsteen

It's not for me, but what am I going to do?

Cry like a little bitch, that's what. :lol:

Do we assume Djoum is away if he’s lost his shirt number?

I want “Hearts Minded” players on the pitch along with British talent who know the league so I’m happy that we seem to have a right good mix with the occasional foreign flair. 

Happy with the squad, Announce Naismith & milinkovic (being greedy) and I’ll be delighted. 

Edited by SectionN

Let the seethers seethe and the haters hate...blah blah blah.

whatever the geeks and bairns say these days...

Fitzroy Pointon

Happy with this. With the right attitude we all know he can cut it in this league. We're not going to get many better players on our budget and I think this is a solid enough signing. 

indianajones

Will be accepting public apologies when this turns out to be another waste of a 3 year contract. 

I hope he makes me eat my words. 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

3 year deal with his knees? 

If he wasn't fit he'd be sitting in the stands at Wigan picking up a better weekly wage. He obviously thinks he is going to be back playing football.

It should have been ten

People cre***** their knickers over a guy that couldn’t wait to get away from the club returning ??‍♂️ 

How the mighty fall eh Jamie 

Edited by It should have been ten

Great news to end a week of good news.  Let's hope he's motivated to give of his very best.  As a professional footballer, why wouldn't he be.

Watt-Zeefuik
5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Nice one.

I didn't realize he had to cancel a year on his Wigan deal. That suggests he wants to play, as I can't imagine he's going to make the same wage with us that he made there.

He's not afraid of a shot, that's for sure, and that's no bad thing on our squad right now.

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

If he wasn't fit he'd be sitting in the stands at Wigan picking up a better weekly wage. He obviously thinks he is going to be back playing football.

He’ll be on the treatment table for about a year of that deal imo.

Was my favourite player for a good stretch. Hope that player is back. 

Welcome home Jamie. 

Lets see what you can do now youve got “the grass is greener” pish out your system. 

Will reserve judgement. Great player for us, but injuries seriously weakened him. 

The squad number thing means nothing. Doesn’t make it any more or less likely Djoum will resign for us. A rejigging of numbers to accommodate new signings is not unusual, in any case. Our second case in two days! 

Just now, Ugly American said:

Nice one.

I didn't realize he had to cancel a year on his Wigan deal. That suggests he wants to play, as I can't imagine he's going to make the same wage with us that he made there.

He's not afraid of a shot, that's for sure, and that's no bad thing on our squad right now.

Let’s keep him off penalties though.

was murder at them 

Glad he's back. Walker is a hearts lad. I read an interview with him from not so long ago where he reiterated he was a Hearts fan. Maybe didn't conduct himself 100% but I'm glad he's back.

He had interest in him. It's flattering,  Our captain left and came back. Ryan Stevenson done it. John Robertson done it. Webster done it. Now walkers done it. 

I'm getting pretty excited about this season already. 

I just hope we live upto the hype.

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

He’ll be on the treatment table for about a year of that deal imo.

Two years of banging in screamers then!

The Future's Maroon

Very happy this has happened, looking a much better attacking team.

Happy he's back. Like to think positively and I still believe Cathro was a big part in the supposed "downing tools". He ruined Nicholson too. Think Jamie will make a big impact.

After the boring drivel we watched towards the end of last season, im not sure how anyone could think this is a bad signing

Portable Badger

Sure the psycho types will be viewing his body language, touches and scratches throughout his interview and come up with their theories as to whether he's truthful or feeling immensely awkward having not played well in the his last six months here.

im pleased to see him back.  Eat your humble pie Jamie then go out and destroy the opposition son !!

Selkirkhmfc1874

Wasn't keen on him returning but now that he has wish him all the best and like every player who pulls on the hearts shirt he'll get my 100% backing 

5 minutes ago, Blacky87 said:

Glad he's back. Walker is a hearts lad. I read an interview with him from not so long ago where he reiterated he was a Hearts fan. Maybe didn't conduct himself 100% but I'm glad he's back.

He had interest in him. It's flattering,  Our captain left and came back. Ryan Stevenson done it. John Robertson done it. Webster done it. Now walkers done it. 

I'm getting pretty excited about this season already. 

I just hope we live upto the hype.

This, spot on.