• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• It should have been ten

• Mr Elwood P

• Jammy T

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Will be accepting public apologies when this turns out to be another waste of a 3 year contract. 

I hope he makes me eat my words. 

What’s it with Levein and 3 year deals.

It’ll probably end in tears.

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Hope the number 10 doesn't suggest that Naismith won't be playing the number 10 role.

Naismith and Washington up top and walker behind sounds good.or walker wide right and Uche up top with Naismith behind. All good.

Edited by jambopilms

Hope the number 10 doesn't suggest that Naismith won't be playing the number 10 role.

If only the last holder of the number 10 shirt had been played in the number 10 role more often.

Hope it means Djoum isn't signing a new deal 

1 minute ago, Gigolo-Aunt said:

Absolutely delighted he is back.  Welcome home Jamie.

Agreed. If he can get back to his previous form then this is a great signing!

I remember a young Walker playing for us when everything was falling apart and the youngsters were forced to play regular, gave his all as did the rest of them and very few 'supporters' ever slagged the team even on here. He has made a few mistakes but now he's back where he belongs. Feeling good about the coming season now !

21 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

Didn't actually think this would happen.

He's got buckets of potential but his head got too big to fit through his Hearts top and it ruined his game.

If he's coming home with a bit of humility, fantastic.

10 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Was my favourite player for a good stretch. Hope that player is back. 

Welcome home Jamie. 

Lets see what you can do now youve got “the grass is greener” pish out your system. 

6 minutes ago, gjcc said:

I had reservations. But if Levein can put the past behind him, so can I. Fully behind him from now on. 

Good luck Jamie. 

4 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Wasn't keen on him returning but now that he has wish him all the best and like every player who pulls on the hearts shirt he'll get my 100% backing 

All of these. Wasn’t happy at all at the way he left (and his effort prior to leaving) but that’s auld news now. Life’s too short for grudges (unless we are talkin St Mirren). 

As is mentioned above, if Levein is happy enough given what went on, then I suppose that’s good enough for me. Cos he’s a stubborn auld *******. 

Welcome back Jamie, show us that you give a **** ??

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

3-4-3 formation possible this season....

Dribbles...

I ****ing hope not. Does not play to our defensive strengths (ie Berra is much, much better in a flat back four). 

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

When Is Naismith supposed to be signing? 

Getting a bit concerned here.

Just now, Jammy T said:

Bobby

Souttar

Berra

Halkett

Clare 

Haring

Walker

Mulraney

Washington

Uche

Naismith

Clare ahead of Smith?!? God lord. 

Just now, Aich E Eh said:

After the end of June. 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Bobby

Souttar

Berra

Halkett

Clare 

Haring

Walker

Mulraney

Washington

Uche

Naismith

No!

On 27/06/2019 at 10:58, Bongo 1874 said:

Best ignored mate i said a couple days ago players would be signed soon, Team is coming along nicely with Naismith and Haring almost upto speed doing running yesterday at Riccarton we should be okay ?

Might be a better option than Djoum in the attacking areas of midfield. Time will tell.

Actually, will we even need Djoum with the amount we've got in midfield now? Walker, Lee, Haring, Edwards, Cochrane, Clare, Bozanic and a couple of other youngsters? With that amount i'm now pretty convinced Djoum will be away.

Edited by jambonian

3 minutes ago, Peebo said:

After the end of June. 

Thought it was 2nd July? Had to wait till then to get his final Norwich payment

2 minutes ago, Aich E Eh said:

Why? Naismith has already said he'll be signing and the club seem confident it'll be happening.

One thing about Naismith is he seems pretty genuine and a man of his word.

He's not daft to walk away from a windfall though especially when he'll be taking a massive drop in wages to sign for us.

CloustonHMFC

Levein doesn’t suffer fools gladly so I’m almost certain JW has showed him enough that’s he’s going to be 100% committed. I’m sure he’ll have had a rigorous medical too.

Reckon he’ll have learnt a lot after the debacle the last time round and it not working out down south.

Happy to have him back. A fit Walker with Naismith constantly at him is something that will be outstanding for the season coming. 

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Why? Naismith has already said he'll be signing and the club seem confident it'll be happening.

One thing about Naismith is he seems pretty genuine and a man of his word.

He's not daft to walk away from a windfall though especially when he'll be taking a massive drop in wages to sign for us.

Yeah, i was just wondering when he'd be getting his windfall.

I had a sudden flash in my head that Walker is his replacement. Don't know why. 

Edited by Aich E Eh

10 minutes ago, Aich E Eh said:

Dont be friend  

FE2DD66F-C095-427D-84BD-E58CC1CA1DAA.jpeg.6b8a30414334672250bbe9a73f70e46c.jpeg

Edited by Bongo 1874

5 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Thought it was 2nd July? Had to wait till then to get his final Norwich payment

Yes, after the end of June...

jambo-rocker

Does it mean that cretin of an agent Houldsworth will be vulturing around again?

Because I'm not okay with that. 

8 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Might be a better option than Djoum in the attacking areas of midfield. Time will tell.

Actually, will we even need Djoum with the amount we've got in midfield now? Walker, Lee, Haring, Edwards, Cochrane, Clare, Bozanic and a couple of other youngsters? With that amount i'm now pretty convinced Djoum will be away.

Haring the only one in there remotely in the same league as Djoum (at the moment). Hopefully Walker can return to the form we saw from him about three or four years ago. 

pettigrewsstylist
17 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Hope it means Djoum isn't signing a new deal 

Haha    ... almost like a new signing and all that lol.

Surely no one can begrudge any professional footballer wanting to try and make it in English football? Who wouldn't, with the potential rewards on offer there. So he tried but it didn't work out as he hoped; fair do's to him for giving at a go, and for me it's very much welcome back. Hopefully he comes back to us a more mature and intelligent player, having experienced a different environment for a while, and he proves any doubters wrong.

2 minutes ago, jambo-rocker said:

Does it mean that cretin of an agent Houldsworth will be vulturing around again?

Because I'm not okay with that. 

Yeah that ****ing weasel better be told in no uncertain terms if he is to remain walkers agent (which I 100% do not agree with), he cannot set foot on Rickerton. Don't want him chatting up any naive parents into thinking that sycophantic hun has their laddies best interests at heart.

Improves our squad. Creative player that can score goals. Needs to work his bloody socks off to win the fans over again, but if he does we’ve got a cracking player.

I won't be welcoming the self indulgent waste of a shirt back anytime soon and neither should anybody else. 

He has a mountain to climb imo to get a massive proportion of the support back on side, does he have the Gonads?

I doubt it very much. 

Down to him to prove an awful lot of people wrong.

Jean Louis Valois
2 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Good luck Jamie.

You've some making up to do.

Did he hurt you badly?

On reflection, Cathro had a team of players who didn’t get the passion required by Hearts fans and I personally think Jamie had the world on his shoulders when the prima donnas didn’t share his passion leading to the frustration.

He will be wiser for that now and Levein will give him the confidence to reinvent himself as a top player

willing to forget all the Sevco shite and hope we see a player who does have the talent to emulate his namesake from days gone by

Edited by BelgeJambo

Just now, Jean Louis Valois said:

Did he hurt you badly?

Anyone that strives to join the OF than play for us hurts. 

Yes. 

CloustonHMFC
Just now, Artful Dodger said:

I won't be welcoming the self indulgent waste of a shirt back anytime soon and neither should anybody else. 

He has a mountain to climb imo to get a massive proportion of the support back on side, does he have the Gonads?

I doubt it very much. 

Do you want some chips with that salt mate?

1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

I doubt it very much. 

Well Craig seems to think differently ?

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, Artful Dodger said:

I doubt it very much. 

He doesn't whatsoever. One goal against Hibs and all will be forgotten. Football fans are a very fickle bunch.