Walker returns ( updated )

Section Q

Some people need to get a grip, these players have a short career and they need to make money when they can. I think the fact walker is back here so soon proves that.

The boy bleeds maroon and will have my full backing untill he moves on from the club again. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• It should have been ten

• Mr Elwood P

• Jammy T

Jean Louis Valois
1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

Anyone that strives to join the OF than play for us hurts. 

Yes. 

He made bad decisions, I’m sure he regrets them. The Fans need to move on and support him.

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I won't be welcoming the self indulgent waste of a shirt back anytime soon and neither should anybody else. 

He has a mountain to climb imo to get a massive proportion of the support back on side, does he have the Gonads?

I doubt it very much. 

Down to him to prove an awful lot of people wrong.

I’m  sensing irony or sarcasm I hope ?

John mcCartney
3 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Do you want some chips with that salt mate?

chief,its salt wiv em chips !!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

He made bad decisions, I’m sure he regrets them. The Fans need to move on and support him.

Right aye, cheers for clearing that up. 

Ok.   Hope he has become or will become an athlete.    Not sure I want to see too much of him blowing out his arse after half an hour.

Fitness + grown up attitude = bare minimum.   Quite pleased.     Less than that minimum = leave again please.

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Well Craig seems to think differently ?

Aye, alot of the non-critics disagreeing with the management. 

Fickle right enough.  But Craig has broad shoulders and knows how football works. 

I can’t start to understand the entitled, spurned mentality some supporters have?  I didn’t like the thought of him going to Rangers or hooring himself for the move but life goes on. 

Im only concerned who is at Hearts. The revolving door of players is a lifetime habit. Now he’s back he should be supported if he plays the right way.  

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I’m  sensing irony or sarcasm I hope ?

?

i wish jj was my dad

I wasn't happy with his attitude and lack of respect but if the big stubborn ogre can get over it I certainly can. 

Over to you, Jamie. Time to become a legend. 

4 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Anyone that strives to join the OF than play for us hurts. 

Yes. 

He went to Wigan so what does it matter do u honestly think Craig would go anywhere near him if he really did down tools etc which was complete and utter lies everyone was a winner we even got a fee for him. 

NaturalOrder74

A lot of our legends failed in England, come back home and are fantastic deserves the same chance as everyone else to come back and impress, he’ll not make the same mistake twice 

16 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I won't be welcoming the self indulgent waste of a shirt back anytime soon and neither should anybody else. 

He has a mountain to climb imo to get a massive proportion of the support back on side, does he have the Gonads?

I doubt it very much. 

Any doubters will turn in two or three games if he gives 100% and contributes like he can. Especially if he scores a couple of goals

53 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

He’ll be on the treatment table for about a year of that deal imo.

Hope he's fit for the potentially 12 hibs games though.

Captain Canada

I didn't want him to come back particularly but he's signed now and we should treat him as a new player and give him every chance to succeed.

It sounds like he's really motivated to do well and hopefully, he'll be a great asset to the team again. 

It’s not the fact that he thought the grass was greener down south which bothers me. 99% of Scottish footballers would love to try their luck in England and I have no problem with that.

It’s the fact that he downed tools to try and force a move to The Rangers which makes my blood boil. 

He certainly has a lot of work to do to win over a lot of the support so I just hope he’s up to the task. 

Cruyff Turn

Happy we’ve signed a proven player.

Needs to show what he’s capable of once more and win the fans back.

A good signing. Certainly strengthens us. 

Brilliant signing....he’ll know he has work to do and I’m sure CL has made him VERY aware of that.

Bottom line is, our squad is stronger with him in it.

2 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

a signing on par with Washington

Now that's quality over quantity ? none of this Magennis talk He's Mince ??.

Very happy with this.  Proven quality in this league and he has a point to prove.  He will also have guys like Naismith around who won't let him slack.  

Plus Levein for all his faults isn't a fool and wouldn't be giving a second chance to someone he doesn't think he can trust.

It should have been ten
27 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I doubt it very much. 

This in spades not forgetting he’s done **** all since he left.

Edited by It should have been ten

Guest ToqueJambo
10 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Welcome back Jamie improves the squad again, ignore the snowflakes!!

Walker should take the snowflake flak as a compliment. If he was shite noone would care he left in the first place.

It should have been ten
19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He went to Wigan so what does it matter do u honestly think Craig would go anywhere near him if he really did down tools etc which was complete and utter lies everyone was a winner we even got a fee for him. 

So he didn’t down tools? Are your eyes painted on..

:cornette:

5 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Happy we’ve signed a proven player.

Needs to show what he’s capable of once more and win the fans back.

A good signing. Certainly strengthens us. 

A proven player who has a point to prove and who will want to win the fans back over ?

Jeez....... that with the talent the boy has, has all the elements of a great signing.

Hungry hippo
57 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Hope the number 10 doesn't suggest that Naismith won't be playing the number 10 role.

Naismith prefers 14 so not an indication of anything.

It should have been ten
27 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Some people need to get a grip, these players have a short career and they need to make money when they can. I think the fact walker is back here so soon proves that.

The boy bleeds maroon and will have my full backing untill he moves on from the club again. 

No one is disputing that though are they? It was the way he went about it. Some folk are obviously more forgiving than others.

Cruyff Turn
Just now, Busby8 said:

A proven player who has a point to prove and who will want to win the fans back over ?

Jeez....... that with the talent the boy has, has all the elements of a great signing.

We don’t want the Jamie Walker That downed tools after being tapped up by der Hun.

We want the previous incarnation. That’s what he needs to show.

We know he’s capable.

Got a lot of work to do to win the fans back over.

as long as his knees aren’t glass anymore and he pulls his finger out he’s a great signing.

Welcome back Jamie. 

Hungry hippo
22 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I wasn't happy with his attitude and lack of respect but if the big stubborn ogre can get over it I certainly can. 

Over to you, Jamie. Time to become a legend. 

I agree with this. Not many non--strikers are a guaranteed goal threat and he'll be a big asset (assuming he's fit).

8 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

So he didn’t down tools?

:cornette:

Some of us actually do have eyes

No cathro made up an excuse so he could drop him against dunfermline if u have any doubts that he downed tools why don't u ask Craig himself who rates him very highly.  

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40760158&ved=2ahUKEwjpsseh4YzjAhXJOcAKHSP_DmgQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0_RxXtgE6at2BahSFLd8SB

Edited by Bongo 1874

It should have been ten
37 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

He doesn't whatsoever. One goal against Hibs and all will be forgotten. Football fans are a very fickle bunch.

Proven by the way Pressley is still called a snake by many of our fans. Walker done worse imo the way he whored himself all over social media, etc liking anything and everything to do with the huns WHILST still a Hearts player but that would seems to be fine. 

Or maybe the fact it was the Rangers makes it ok ?

31 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Mmmmmmm if you look at the way Callum Paterson conducted himself then compare walker hooring himself to rangers its night and day. Regardless he starts with a clean slate for me but he has a lot of fans to convince and hopefully he does it with his feet 

Looking forward to seeing a motivated focused Jamie Walker back in maroon and showing the doubters that he can do the business.

Folk saying it looks like Djoum is away, he's already away. Contract up at end of May so he is now unattached.

Whether he signs for us again is another matter but would seem unlikely.

Glad to see Walker back, let's hope he can reach his potential.

All this talk of JW having to convince fans is nonsense. Do they mean the fans that streamed out of Tynecastle well before the end of the last game of the season or those who booed the team at every opportunity? He’s a Jambo and that should be enough.

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

We don’t want the Jamie Walker That downed tools after being tapped up by der Hun.

We want the previous incarnation. That’s what he needs to show.

We know he’s capable.

He could well turn out to be even better than the pre sevco tapping days.

He's been down south. Didn't work. It's now out of his system.

He will return back a far more mature player.

He will be motivated to make this opportunity work, as it's effectively his last chance to play at this level. If he can't cut it here now, his career will only go in one direction.

Just imagine the kid that starred for us a few seasons ago with a bit more football sense and responsibility. 

That's the new improved version of JW I really anticipate watching.

I'm staying positive on this one and believe that's exactly the player we will see.

It should have been ten
14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No cathro made up an excuse so he could drop him against dunfermline if u have any doubts that he downed tools why don't u ask Craig himself who rates him very highly.  

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40760158&ved=2ahUKEwjpsseh4YzjAhXJOcAKHSP_DmgQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0_RxXtgE6at2BahSFLd8SB

Ah ok and did Cathro tell him to get himself sent off to avoid playing Rangers or wait, did Cathro get him to feign injury to avoid playing them in another game ?

10 minutes ago, graygo said:

Folk saying it looks like Djoum is away, he's already away. Contract up at end of May so he is now unattached.

Whether he signs for us again is another matter but would seem unlikely.

Glad to see Walker back, let's hope he can reach his potential.

Looks like it if he’s been given the number 10 shirt