***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

Couple of crumbs for the JKB investigators.

Young Chelsea player

19-22ish maybe

British, caucasian, short brown wavy hair.

Really tall 6'3+

Flew up watched the game with his agent and flew back after.

GK, DC or maybe FC would be my guess based on the player build.

Can rule out Billy Gilmore as the only young Chelsea player I'd recognise. Didnt see him on Chelsea website team page :(

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

17 minutes ago, Phage said:

Couple of crumbs for the JKB investigators.

Young Chelsea player

19-22ish maybe

British, caucasian, short brown wavy hair.

Really tall 6'3+

Flew up watched the game with his agent and flew back after.

GK, DC or maybe FC would be my guess based on the player build.

Can rule out Billy Gilmore as the only young Chelsea player I'd recognise. Didnt see him on Chelsea website team page :(

That's the goalkeeper Karlo Ziger.

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

That's the goalkeeper Karlo Ziger.

Aye from there website that was who I thought it  could be.

Needless to say they thought many of our players looked disinterested.

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

No interest in signings until the management is removed.

We could sign Messi and I wouldn't bat an eyelid. 

This tit and his band of coaches need punted now, all that matters. 

Good quality players will be wasted under this management. A group of 3 year olds at nursery could do a better job than these clowns.

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

The club is poisoned. 

28 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Messi would be very impressive signing imo. Don’t see it happening 

3 minutes ago, Castle rock said:

Jack rodwell on a free anyone?

We have enough wasters without signing Rodwell he is only interested in money. Been chased out of almost every club since Everton

Just now, 19/05/2012 said:

We have enough wasters without signing Rodwell he is only interested in money. Been chased out of almost every club since Everton

Fair enough hadn't kept up with him since everton

1 minute ago, Castle rock said:

Fair enough hadn't kept up with him since everton

Best avoided you get a decent idea what Rodwell is like from the Sunderland netflix documentary 

Italian Lambretta
On 31/07/2019 at 11:23, mickycameron98 said:

Aye, Morrison I'm hearing which sounds ridiculous as Levein ruled him out

No point getting anymore players until we get rid of the problem

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

No point getting anymore players until we get rid of the problem

New signings may be on hold. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We’re are you hearing this ?

I'm guessing. 

Would you allow it to happen if you doubted the existence beyond Friday?

Out of the cup and that multplies the annoyance level to the point they will act.

Only saving grace may be 3 weeks away from Tynecastle when the collective rage will be far more obvious 

Leveins Battalion

Levein is relying on signing his way out of this mess instead of coaching his way out of it and for that reason he will be allowed to make as many signings as he wants.

8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Levein is relying on signing his way out of this mess instead of coaching his way out of it and for that reason he will be allowed to make as many signings as he wants.

Agreed, it been the plan for years. Change the manager not the players 

GorgieRules22
11 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I'm guessing. 

Would you allow it to happen if you doubted the existence beyond Friday?

Out of the cup and that multplies the annoyance level to the point they will act.

Only saving grace may be 3 weeks away from Tynecastle when the collective rage will be far more obvious 

I don’t question the signings he’s been making though, there all good players being coached and managed terribly.

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I don’t question the signings he’s been making though, there all good players being coached and managed terribly.

This. 

It's what makes the performances even more disappointing. It's a very strong squad that is not performing anywhere near it's capabilities. The window itself, so far, has been very good imo - just need that to transfer onto the pitch. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
35 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I agree. Seems somewhat complacent. 

Away up in Gorgie
On 09/08/2019 at 18:44, Cruyff Turn said:

We’ll soon see. Rangers haven’t strengthened much and they’ve lost Candeias and Kent. They got lucky v Killie already and they will have the same battles v Hibs at Easter Road, Aberdeen at Pittodrie, Motherwell at Fir Park and hopefully us as well at Tynie. 

Look at the games we chucked last season. Livi home and away, 4 points, St Mirren and away 4 points, Dundee at home 3 points, Killie at home 1 point, Motherwell away 1 point, Hamilton away 3 points. Then cheated out of 4 points against St Johnstone away and Rangers at home. 20 points chucked in total that should never happened and won’t this season imo given we’ve strengthened.

Tomorrow will of course tell us a bit more. 

:rofl:

Away up in Gorgie
On 09/08/2019 at 18:09, To Be Frank said:

You stated 20+ points as reality. I think you’re talking shite therefore 20+ points is the bet.

Put up or shut up 👍🏻

Thoughts on this weekend’s events Frankie boy 😂

heartandsoul
3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Levein expecting at least 1 new player in before game on Friday 

He could bring a whole new team in and it wouldn't make any difference. Levein is the problem.

9 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Not sure what difference it would make,  we’re stuck in a rut which usually ends in a manager leaving. 

Clerry Jambo

Understand we are all pissed off with levein but he will continue to bring players in if possible to help him and the side. 

I dont think we have shite players compared to our rivals but something needs to change very quickly 

26 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

It could be his last signing... :whistling:

Edited by kila

Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, kila said:

It could be his last signing... :whistling:

Don’t think many on here would shed a tear but does budge have the balls

AllyjamboDerbyshire
19 minutes ago, gov said:

B Anderson said that but not, apparently, Levein. I've no doubt he is looking for a keeper, but it looks like Anderson has picked up on the threads on here about Zlamal/new keeper and assumed it's one of 'another couple of things' that Levein is working on.

While I hope we are trying to get a new, and better, keeper, if we don't then the local press making out we definitely are looking to replace Zlamal, in a way that suggests the manager has said we are, won't do his confidence much good, that's for sure.

40 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Understand we are all pissed off with levein but he will continue to bring players in if possible to help him and the side. 

I dont think we have shite players compared to our rivals but something needs to change very quickly 

We actually have a decent squad of players now for which CL and probably AM deserve credit for however itbis their coaching and game plan that is failing the players and fans.

it's not as if Saturday was a one off performance we have been crap for months and there is no sign of improvement.

I can see what will happen, we will beat Motherwell and CL will get a reprieve until he sets the team up to not lose away to Celtic and eventually get horsed.

16 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

We actually have a decent squad of players now for which CL and probably AM deserve credit for however itbis their coaching and game plan that is failing the players and fans.

it's not as if Saturday was a one off performance we have been crap for months and there is no sign of improvement.

I can see what will happen, we will beat Motherwell and CL will get a reprieve until he sets the team up to not lose away to Celtic and eventually get horsed.

Interestingly if you read Connor Washington's interview today he says that the players didn't play to the game plan that they were instructed to do on Saturday

31 minutes ago, bazman said:

Interestingly if you read Connor Washington's interview today he says that the players didn't play to the game plan that they were instructed to do on Saturday

Craig also said that the game plan is not hoofball but the defenders were just punting long. plenty times at the weekend Loic and claire came short to pick up the ball but the defenders would just punt it over there head

Portable Badger
2 minutes ago, gov said:

Craig also said that the game plan is not hoofball but the defenders were just punting long. plenty times at the weekend Loic and claire came short to pick up the ball but the defenders would just punt it over there head

That was my impression during the game and confirmed watching Alba - Damour/Clare came short numerous times to get the ball from the central defenders just for it to be punted up the field instead.  We don't win the ball and we're back defending again. Our general movement and being "available in space" was poor,  Berra not confident bringing the ball out so we just resort to punt it and hope.  

44 minutes ago, bazman said:

He said in the interview that i read, 

I don't think we got the shape that the mangager wanted right as a group of players.

Was it that complicated that they couldn't understand? 

It was interesting to that in the same interview he was talking about Harsh words in the Hearts Dressing Room and when asked who had led this discussion he replied, just the players.

Never thought I’d be saying this about a Levein team with Berra in it but it seems as though our problems might actually be with the defence. Hoping Souttar can come back soon and rediscover his form otherwise we might be getting to January talking about how much we need a centre half. For now I’m hoping we tie up Whelan and a keeper this week and still think there should be room for a finisher if we can shift some players

Getintaethem
3 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

That was my impression during the game and confirmed watching Alba - Damour/Clare came short numerous times to get the ball from the central defenders just for it to be punted up the field instead.  We don't win the ball and we're back defending again. Our general movement and being "available in space" was poor,  Berra not confident bringing the ball out so we just resort to punt it and hope.  

The Ross County players were under instruction only to press when Berra had the ball at his feet.

15 minutes ago, gov said:

With the exception of our run of games at the start of last season we always punt the ball long from the back especially if Naismith is out.

The players are so used to this tactic they do it automatically especially the likes of Berra who is not comfortable on the ball.

It's a Levein tactic and has been for years. He may have asked them to do something different on Saturday but then old habits die hard.

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

He said in the interview that i read, 

I don't think we got the shape that the mangager wanted right as a group of players.

Was it that complicated that they couldn't understand? 

It was interesting to that in the same interview he was talking about Harsh words in the Hearts Dressing Room and when asked who had led this discussion he replied, just the players.

I've read interviews before where managers have said that they have let the players do that, especially when they know them selves that they have not done what they were set up to do and/or played to the standard that is required. The fact that the players did this and didn't need Levein to bring it up shows that they at least shouldered some of the blame.

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

Why would they deserve credit for bringing in good players?

Im far more concerned that they are spending the budget on good players yet absolutely failing to get results out of them. They dont deserve credit for that im afraid. It's actually worse that we have a good squad yet can't win games.

Just now, Gav M said:

I've read interviews before where managers have said that they have let the players do that, especially when they know them selves that they have not done what they were set up to do and/or played to the standard that is required. The fact that the players did this and didn't need Levein to bring it up shows that they at least shouldered some of the blame.

It would have been nice to have been a fly on the wall though and hear what they were saying.

Happy to sign another player as ones so far has been decent. Wouldn’t hinder any new manager coming in. What’s apparent to me is that the players seem incapable of carrying out Levein’s tactics. Whilst the players must take an element of blame. It’s ultimately Levein’s fault and he needs to go to freshen things up.