• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

Mind when Levein said he was only looking to add one more.

The usual suspects went mental.

The wise ones said - don’t believe a word of it.

I was in the latter camp by the way.

30 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Have they ran it past the Hearts Facebook group who are trying to organise a pressure group to “raise concerns” about the running of the club? 🤔

:what:

52 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

The last article I read was the other way round. His wife loves Edinburgh and wants to stay here for good whereas Bobby is always looking to see if there is a better deal to be had somewhere else. He ahs been a bit of a nomad over the years so maybe he likes moving on.

Which article is this given you are effectively accusing a player of our club ?

I'd like to read it.

5 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I'd like to read it.

I remember reading it aswell convinced it was in the evening news

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Wait the now?  Have Hearts ran this past JKBs financial approval panel?

Exactly, where are we getting the money from? The pitch will obviously cost another 2 million to repair. And that new midfielder, what's his name from Cardiff, is apparently on 15k a week ffs.

Just now, innerjambo said:

Exactly, where are we getting the money from? The pitch will obviously cost another 2 million to repair. And that new midfielder, what's his name from Cardiff, is apparently on 15k a week ffs.

It’s Clare who’s on 15k p/w... 

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

6CB313EE-3A4E-46F8-AF64-FF34E64DC88D.png

Man's a genius.     Thinks a forum is kind of like FOH... but without the link to Hearts.      

Forum

FOH

Yeah they're the same.

Just now, Barack said:

A "physical" fans forum too, no less.

On the internet. 

Nah to be fair he seems to suggest a monthly physical meet.     To raise concerns and that... just like FOH.

3 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

£10k

Oh, yes. Sorry it was £10k wasn’t it? :rofl: 

I was trying to remember who it was that came out with that tripe. It wasn’t you was it? :lol:

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

On the internet.

Big physical teams need big physical forums.

21 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Oh, yes. Sorry it was £10k wasn’t it? :rofl: 

I was trying to remember who it was that came out with that tripe. It wasn’t you was it? :lol:

I am the source of this information.

Just now, JamboSpur said:

I am the source of this information.

You sticking to it? Sean Clare is getting paid 10k p/w? :rofl: 

30 minutes ago, Barack said:

On the internet.

If they meet in person as he suggested then I suppose it is a “physical” forum. 

YouLetYourClubDie

Every single window the club and Barry Anderson say we have finished our business and everyone swallows it every time. Then signings keep arriving...

Just now, Barack said:

I hope so. 

It'd be nice if they had some friends to talk too.

I like the idea of them all meeting up and getting physical. 

Hope they're making good conversation, until there’s nothing left to talk about.

YERM.

15 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Every single window the club and Barry Anderson say we have finished our business and everyone swallows it every time. Then signings keep arriving...

We are maybe not finished yet.

Levein saying at press conf interesting options have now come up. 😳

YouLetYourClubDie
4 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

We are maybe not finished yet.

Levein saying at press conf interesting options have now come up. 😳

I know. Barry and Levein were insistent that after Naismith our business was done a few weeks ago and I said to everyone it was a tactic but everyone was adamant it was true. 

35 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

When did the club or Anderson say we are finished?

12 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Right.....so here is what I've been told. We are talking to Man Utd about a loan deal for a keeper. I would take him👍

For what it’s worth, I was chatting to a former player who is still quite close to CL, and he mentioned this to me. Didn’t name any names, but seemed to think there was a good chance of t happening. He also said we’re prepared wait on Whelan and not rush him into making a decision. 

chester copperpot
13 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Right.....so here is what I've been told. We are talking to Man Utd about a loan deal for a keeper. I would take him👍

De Gea. Oh ya ****er

1 hour ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Can you read?

2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

I'd like to read it.

I would hardly say I am accusing a player of anything other than having less enthusiasm than his wife to remain in Edinburgh.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/hearts-zdenek-zlamal-on-disagreements-with-wife-and-pain-of-scottish-cup-final-loss-1-4958100

Just realised someone else had posted this earlier.

Edited by wavydavy

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Read about Beasty Prince Andrew & the Epstein fall-out? That should cheer you up a bit.

I'm amazed it actually got as far as the press without being covered up again.

The Royals are untouchable.

YouLetYourClubDie
1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

When did the club or Anderson say we are finished?

A few weeks ago. Will find the link.

Edited by YouLetYourClubDie

43 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

De Gea. Oh ya ****er

Dunno if it's happening.  Reports saying he was training with the first team squad.

😞

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Barack said:

On the internet.

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Big physical teams need big physical forums.

1 hour ago, Barack said:

I hope so. 

It'd be nice if they had some friends to talk to.

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

If they meet in person as he suggested then I suppose it is a “physical” forum. 

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I like the idea of them all meeting up and getting physical. 

Hope they're making good conversation, until there’s nothing left to talk about.

YERM.

Groups of men. 

Physical meet up? 

Gay dating site in disguise ? 

10 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Any YouTube video should be taken with a pinch of salt, a goalkeeper one even more so but here’s the obligatory vid:

There's a few others available too if you search. Can’t really surmise too much from the videos. There were a couple of excellent saves, but I would say a Zlamal video could feature much more in that regard. Seems comfortable in rushing out to intercept play and a good penalty stopper (not so much in the video above but on others that one). Seems quick and agile but can’t say looks too confident at crosses. Eager to come out to get them but seems to collect at second or third attempt even in highlights packages. Could cause nerves at Tynecastle with that one (as Doyle does).

If it’s Pereira we’re going for I wouldn’t get too excited because of the club he’s contracted to. At 23 with only 36 first team appearances (his last loan out he had no league appearances) he’ll still be very raw. Then again Bachmann only had 30 first team appearances at 24 before going on loan to Kilmarnock.

Put it this way, I’m all for a new keeper, but I don’t think anyone on this forum can say they’ve seen enough of Pereira to say he’s better than what we have. Which of course he COULD be, IF he signs. Could be talking about a situation that’s not going to happen anyway.

In that video he kinda reminds me of Theo Snelders with the amount of times he made saves with his feet

Away up in Gorgie
17 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I seen improvement last weekend when we scored two at Pittodrie for the first time since probably our 3-1 win there with Pinilla. 

Of course we we rely on Naisy, he’s our best player but we know Walker can score and Denzel will once he gets one. I think Damour will be better than Djoum and we’ve added Halkett as well. We’re miles better. 

I think we’ll finish 3rd this season and we won’t be 20+ points behind Rangers in 2nd. Celtic will spend 15-20million in the next few weeks and move away from the rest again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Away up in Gorgie
17 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

You’ve not really looked at it properly though.

You’re basing this on last season.

We’re a different animal this season. The players we’ve signed have improved us. We’ve got depth and there is no chance we’re going to lose the games we did last season because of a combination of injuries and low confidence. You’re talking 15-20 points dropped in that period. 

We also lost some ridiculous points to bad refereeing. Which lost is another 6 or 7.

I look forward to your justification of yet another abysmal Tynecastle performance. 

The manager needs to go the squad ate not a bad bunch look at Kilmarnock soon as Clark goes they fall apart a  honestly think we will get better if Craig walks 

16 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Every week? We've only played one league game. It's a new season with half a new team. Last season is completely irrelevant. Surely you can see how we've added quality in key positions? This whole seasons overlapping into each other is a very new thing. We've hit restart, let's see what happens.

Plus ca change... 

41 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

I look forward to your justification of yet another abysmal Tynecastle performance. 

You can read my justification on the Hearts thread. 👍🏼 You must have enjoyed that today since you were so desperate to bring it up. 

On 22/07/2019 at 16:55, Dalstonjambo said:

At a lower level than current Northern Ireland international Connor Washington scored goals at for Peterborough. Remind me which one is the project?

Remind me how goals our superstar Northern Ireland international has scored for us now? 

We should be on the phone to both lafferty and Cummings right now begging them to join!!! Is having Uche, McLean and wighton not enough in terms of strikers that don’t score ?!!

On 12/07/2019 at 15:14, To Be Frank said:

Probably not but at least if we have a tough draw in the next round it takes away the opportunity for folk to moan about how we only progressed in the tournament due to an easy draw :whistling:

You still hanging off Levein plums frank?!? Bit quiet just now are you not!! 

Away up in Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Markymark said:

You still hanging off Levein plums frank?!? Bit quiet just now are you not!! 

Jam mañana. Forever. And. Ever. And. Ever.