*****Official Hibs v Hearts match day thread*****

Marvin

9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Why the feck Shaunassy , just fecking why, clueless as feck.We need some steel at the back and Dickamona is just that, He must be feeling utter shite that a loanee dud gets a start in front of him. Why give him a one year extension on his contract, fecking mental.

You are right, absolutely baffling decision. Shaugnassy is a bomb scare. Dickamona was outstanding the last time he played at Fester Road. Funnily enough, he has hardly featured since that game.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Marvin

• iantjambo

• kila

Lee and Bozanic have been mince but it's a massive game to start Cochrane and Smith together, particularly against a decent hibs midfield. Interesting to see how they do. Is Smith more of an attacking midfielder? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

The idiots are those, presumably at Hearts, who leak the team.

Correct. However, that wouldn't suit those who need to display how "in the know" they are.

Just now, suds66 said:

You are right, absolutely baffling decision. Shaugnassy is a bomb scare. Dickamona was outstanding the last time he played at Fester Road. Funnily enough, he has hardly featured since that game.

Read the ****ing thread. He isn't fit.

It should have been ten
Just now, maroonlegions said:

On the bench though, remember the state of him the last time at the piggery. He has more fight in his left toe than Shaunassy and actuallys gives a feck.

Aw aye, I totally agree with you there. The pain aspect must surely be taking it’s toll on him.

5 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Something petty, but does anyone who why whatever player does the Friday pre-match presser don’t always feature  in the subsequent game?

aye. Have noticed that quite a lot.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Clare :vrface:

Shaughnessy :vrface:

Otherwise, I'm happy with the line up.

Clare will be vital as an out ball today and probably the only player we have right now who can get up close to the forwards and make/score chances. 

If Dikamona is not fully fit he's not worth risking. A place on the bench as an emergency makes sense as well though. 

4 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You're clearly well into HMFC, Boab.

Through a haze of drink for 40 years mate.

My finger has never been on the pulse !

I just see....just.....maroon shapes !

Edited by Boab

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Clare will be vital as an out ball today and probably the only player we have right now who can get up close to the forwards and make/score chances. 

If Dikamona is not fully fit he's not worth risking. A place on the bench as an emergency makes sense as well though. 

:rofl:

The Internet

Well excited too see Smith and cochrane in the middle but fear levein is just setting up excuses. 

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I know I know don't be a ***** about it.

It might be depressing but it's true. If he and mulraney can get the ball and run at Stevenson/Gray with it maybe we'll get something.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Clare is one of our better players. He is probably the only one to improve this year.

3 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Someone who actually knows - tell me about Conor Smith.

He’s scored a few goals lately for the reserves from midfield.

1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

Boys a player however I dont think this is the ideal game to throw him in.  Home game would have been better and with some more experience and strength around him, saying that the boy has talent. Worried about lack of pace in that area, neither of the young boys are pacey  can play but lack pace.

Will be pretending to work and streaming it from my computer screen - let's get wired into the mob!

Anyone give us less-fans a run down of young Conor Smith? What an occasion for the lad, hope he plays without fear!

Come on the JT's!!!!

Do we ever play the same team 2 games in a row 

is this a 3-5-1-1 formation 

Edited by NB GIN

Just now, Herbert said:

Clare is one of our better players. He is probably the only one to improve this year.

Agree. No idea who else we could put in the team instead of him either.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Herbert said:

Clare is an imposter. Only Wighton has a smaller heart for the battle than him.

i wish jj was my dad
3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Well excited too see Smith and cochrane in the middle but fear levein is just setting up excuses. 

He got slaughtered for hiding behind kids, slaughtered for no playing them and then back to hiding again.:jj_facepalm:

Just get behind the ****ing team

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Have you actually seen him play?

1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Really?

I think so he is composed on the ball but to be fair him and Cochrane may not work 

Walter Bishop
Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Absolute rubbish. Clare has been one of the very few positives this season.

Rocky jamboa

Two young lads in midfield at fester seems a strange one. Doesn't seem to be the game to throw them in. Can see them getting bullied. 

I always wonder about playing young lads in big games but then think that if the older ones are not doing the business, then we have little to lose.  Last week Bozanic, Wighton and Lee showed they were too slow and ponderous together.  We could maybe carry one but not all three. 

We played a 16 year old against Celtic last season and he was MoM.  Even if we do lose, Connor Smith and Harry Cochrane will have gained immeasurable experience to stand them in good stead for the future.  It will also give a wake-up call to those dropped.

Edited by JamboAl

Seymour M Hersh
21 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Folk ignoring the fact Dikamona is struggling with an injury :facepalm:

I guess when you are driven by an agenda you can never let facts get in the way. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Herbert said:

Have you actually seen him play?

I've watched enough of him this season. The last time we were at verminville people had the temerity to give him an assist for heading the ball straight up in the air!

Just now, Ari Gold said:

Agree. No idea who else we could put in the team instead of him either.

The only one I could think of would be Edwards but christ knows what's going on there.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

Two young lads in midfield at fester seems a strange one. Doesn't seem to be the game to throw them in. Can see them getting bullied. 

Apart from the thug Horgan they're all pretty lightweight. 

tokyowalnut

FTH! 

Great to see Cochrane in, happy Clare is back and let's hope it's a Derby debut to remember for Smith!!

It's sad, some on here will want Shaughnessy to have a bad game just have another stick to beat Levein with!

Mon Hearts, into this filth from the start!

5 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Seen him a few times last year for the u17s. Very tidy player but slighter than Harry when he first broke into the team. Awful hair cut too. 

Cruyff Turn
5 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

Lee should be in the team 

The only way Lee should be near a Hearts team is if FIFA create a new rule like in NFL where you can nominate a kicker to come on for set pieces.

That is all he does. 

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Braminho said:

Any streams?

without adverts, doubt it:sad: get BT sport if u can suffer listening to the slavering pundits.

8 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Class act of a player. Really hungry lad and applies himself well off the pitch as well as on it.

Good fire in belly. Confident on ball and can make the passes. I reckon has potential to be better than Harry IMO. 

Enzo Chiefo

Good to see the young lads getting a chance in midfield. Hopefully they will add a bit of energy and drive in there.

BOBTHEBRUCE

It's good to see a couple of changes in personal but will we be setting up like every other week i wonder?

If uche is up their on his own, running himself into the ground.. i will despair. 

Igglepiggle
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I've watched enough of him this season. The last time we were at verminville people had the temerity to give him an assist for heading the ball straight up in the air!

He got an assist for heading the ball to the player that scored? Imagine that!!

As others have correctly pointed out, Clare has been one of the few positives this season.