*****Official Hibs v Hearts match day thread*****

Marvin

19 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Shaughnessy starting?! **** me. ****ing **** me.

Not sure where he will fit into the formation. Could be wrong though.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Marvin

• iantjambo

• kila

13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

The rumour Mill.

:thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The sniffer dugs are gonna be going daft, 3800 Hearts fan shuffling past with their pants full of piss and shit before KO!

It’s Hibs, get a fecking grip of yerselves!

Exactly. The day I don't think we are going to beat them is the day I give up.FTH:leveinnaturalorder:

...a bit disco
14 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

It's pathetic isn't it.

Could be worse.

The Pyro Loyal appear to be going for gold today.

Alex Kintner

It’s likely to be a team of youngsters from here on in this season. 

What I’d probably suggest though, is that if you know for sure there is to be a left-field team selection made then it’s probably best not to go blabbing it about. Especially after Hibs changed their team before the last derby after our team was leaked!

Pro tip: if posts about certain players get removed by the mods/admin then there’s a good reason for it and reposting the same information in other posts probably isn’t the smartest idea ??‍♂️

Edited by To Be Frank

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

Could be worse.

“Shame the stupid bitch” 

I’m sure she’ll be incredibly shamed by a couple of 15 year olds throwing pink smoke bombs and shouting “**** the pope.” 

...a bit disco
Just now, lsimp77 said:

“Shame the stupid bitch” 

I’m sure she’ll be incredibly shamed by a couple of 15 year olds throwing pink smoke bombs and shouting “**** the pope.” 

Indeed.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Could be worse.

I've trademarked Pyro Loyal ?. That's my patter. What's happening tomorrow at 8pm? Do I need to bring wine? Sounds super fun.

...a bit disco
Just now, Notts1874 said:

I've trademarked Pyro Loyal ?. That's my patter. What's happening tomorrow at 8pm? Do I need to bring wine? Sounds super fun.

:biggrin2:

The Internet
33 minutes ago, TheStig said:

the first time going into a derby where i just don't even care.  Absolute zero hype, excitement, will, what ever you want to call it. Is this how hibs have been feeling for the last 40 years?

No I think their fans at least pretend to enjoy football sometimes and don't go into a deep depression when their team isn't brilliant. 

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

No I think their fans at least pretend to enjoy football sometimes and don't go into a deep depression when their team isn't brilliant. 

Whats the point in pretending, only fooling your self.

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, davidjambo51 said:

Pubs showing game in Morrison St area please  .

Foxy Fiddler normally would. Haven't checked for today though.

12 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

What I’d probably suggest though, is that if you know for sure there is to be a left-field team selection made then it’s probably best not to go blabbing it about. Especially after Hibs changed their team before the last derby after our team was leaked!

Pro tip: if posts about certain players get removed by the mods/admin then there’s a good reason for it and reposting the same information in other posts probably isn’t the smartest idea ??‍♂️

Who's playing?

8 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Foxy Fiddler normally would. Haven't checked for today though.

It has changed now. New owners with some poncy generic name

::facepaw::

Brick Tamland

Would like to see Irving start, been doing very well in the reserves. 

Oh and 3-1 to us FTH

36 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Not sure where he will fit into the formation. Could be wrong though.

Another surprise starter as well then. 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

.I can sympathize with this post.I moved to Bath for similar reasons. Moving away does not make anyone less of a "PHM" than a supporter who goes to every game home and away.  No doubt you are a FOH contributor and support the club in other ways.   

Aye but do you act like a ***** on the Internet when you actually get to go to a game? 

john brownlee

Sad that I'm not going, health problems, however I wish HMFC and all our supporters going today, good luck and enjoy.

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Team news in 7 mins... ?

D

2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Team news in 7 mins... ?

Full marks to anyone who predicted today’s starting 11. Doubt anyone did though. 

MaskedMarauder
26 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Anyone going today be prepared for flares, smoke bombs etc all coming from these arseholes. No intention of going to support the club, they want to cause as much trouble as possible. Take their seat numbers etc, is the only advice I can give. Get them so far to France!

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Aye but do you act like a ***** on the Internet when you actually get to go to a game? 

Depends how pissed I am :qqb006:

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Anyone going today be prepared for flares, smoke bombs etc all coming from these arseholes. No intention of going to support the club, they want to cause as much trouble as possible. Take their seat numbers etc, is the only advice I can give. Get them so far to France!

This, get them to **** 

Francis Albert
31 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

If that includes the final I am OK with that. A team of youngsters might compete against Celtic.

But I think we need to play our best team (if we have a clue what that is), play some football, and build some confidence before the final.

I am surprised that there is so much pessimism about today. In the last derby we should have had the game sewn up by half time. A similar approach today please.

iain ferguson

We’ve waited all season for the better youngsters to play and we give Smith his first start at Fester Road! Good luck Connor and Harry and hope your team mates support you as they should.

We_are_the_Hearts
3 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Bobby

Souttar Berra Shaugnessy

Smith Cochrane Djoum Mulraney

C Smith    Clare

Uche

Called it 3 hours ago ?