Season ticket sales will be above 12k

Bazzas right boot

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Last year the hate CL brigade we all sprouting doom and gloom about season ticket sales and how they new for a fact sales were down..... how did that turnout again?

i wouldn’t be surprised that after record breaking season ticket sales we see a blip this year....but still expect they will be good.  

They were correct - ST sales were down last season and, unless we miraculously win the cup, they will be down again next season.  And the knock on effect of that is that Rantic will continue to get all of the Roseburn.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Julie1957 said:

A lot will wait till after cup final.As for me I am happier without renewing than renewing.Ihave no faith in Ann Budge I have to turn the T V off when she is on. We will get relegated next season.So time for Budge to act.The signs have been there from the time Jack Ross went.Robbie got fed up and left.Cathro was the fall guy for C L.Budge owns the club so she should sort it out or go.Until then my  money does not go to Budge.

8 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Anyone looking forward to the cup final.Football is a funny game.Celtic must be looking for at least double figures against the worst Hearts team in history. Just the conditions to sneak a win.

5 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Season tickets will end up around 8500.Get new manager now. 12-13000 The club is dead at the moment.

looks-like-picked-the-wrong-week-to-quit-sniffing-glue-10345130.png

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

chuck berrys hairline
32 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

So much utter nonsense in one post. Quite the achievement. Well done. 

He's not the only one. I'm refusing to buy strips for my kids till she's away as everything has some virtue signal behind it. Women and football don't go ?

Fozzyonthefence
8 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Anyone looking forward to the cup final.Football is a funny game.Celtic must be looking for at least double figures against the worst Hearts team in history. Just the conditions to sneak a win.

Yes, we’re shite, but the worst Hearts team in history?  How old are you, 10?

Edit:  16 posts.  Reeking!

Bazzas right boot
Just now, chuck berrys hairline said:

He's not the only one. I'm refusing to buy strips for my kids till she's away as everything has some virtue signal behind it. Women and football don't go ?

800px_COLOURBOX7216720.jpg

davemclaren
Just now, chuck berrys hairline said:

?

grumpyespana

As it looks just now our numbers will be down next season but if we sign three or four better quality players there will be a surge for season tickets again.

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, Julie1957 said:

A lot will wait till after cup final.As for me I am happier without renewing than renewing.Ihave no faith in Ann Budge I have to turn the T V off when she is on. We will get relegated next season.So time for Budge to act.The signs have been there from the time Jack Ross went.Robbie got fed up and left.Cathro was the fall guy for C L.Budge owns the club so she should sort it out or go.Until then my  money does not go to Budge.

:cornette: 

Aye ok then Julie 

Julie1957

I am 60 and I have seen some teams in the 70’s and 80’s at least we had hope.We have no hope now.That is why the worst team in history.

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Chuck toys oot ma pram is a more apt username ??‍♂️

It should have been ten
Just now, Julie1957 said:

I am 60 and I have seen some teams in the 70’s and 80’s at least we had hope.We have no hope now.That is why the worst team in history.

Nowhere near the worst team in our history. 

1874robbo
5 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

As it looks just now our numbers will be down next season but if we sign three or four better quality players there will be a surge for season tickets again.

As long as we utilise those 3 or 4 quality players in their natural positions and not continue with round pegs in square holes.

Julie1957

We might have been bad in the 70’s We had attacking football John Haggart top of the league.Aird Busby Prentice Ford Gibson.I watched that game on Saturday a disgrace..How do you spent your time in Glasgow between 1525 and 1655 that is my fear .

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

beat me to it Grumpy. Don't think many Jambos believe we can win the cup, however as you say a few better quality players than what we have and proven, not bloody gambles, will have fans back onside.

11 minutes ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

What decade do you live in?

at least the woman’s football is more entertaining than the men’s football.

18 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

And if we get a new management team in we will sell out ST’s no problemo.

4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

beat me to it Grumpy. Don't think many Jambos believe we can win the cup, however as you say a few better quality players than what we have and proven, not bloody gambles, will have fans back onside.

And better players who will be managed by a management that are out of their depth.

Still some fans have no idea where the problems are but i’ll give them a clue:

Levein & co.

16 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Not even subtle?

Your team had a good side in the 70's right enough.

LTH

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

We finished higher than sixth once in the 70s along with a couple of relegations. We didn’t have the internet though so just suffered alone or with your mates. 

AlphonseCapone

Don't mind if there are only 7,000 season ticket holders, at least I'll know I'm surrounded by folk that have the stomach for it. 

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Do you practise spouting utter shite or does it come naturally ?

Chill out Julie is a Jambo and she’s got her opinion.

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

No hope.... 

Ffs we have a cup final in 3 weeks. 

In fact, the only thing we do have is hope. 

davemclaren
Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

No hope.... 

Ffs we have a cup final in 3 weeks. 

In fact, the only thing we do have is hope. 

Quite. I always have hope fir the next season. Many years of following Hearts tells me that things can turn around ( for better or worse ) pretty quickly. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, davemclaren said:

Quite. I always have hope fir the next season. Many years of following Hearts tells me that things can turn around ( for better or worse ) pretty quickly. 

Yip. 

That's football. 

3/4  good new signings, less injuries and we are rocking and rolling again. 

If it's on the back of a cup win then all the better. 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Don't mind if there are only 7,000 season ticket holders, at least I'll know I'm surrounded by folk that have the stomach for it. 

Yip, shed some of the bams and the slavers, be a better place all round. 

The bams can go to Ibrox and sing all the good songs, the slavers can watch the Epl and Ucl  from their huts while moaning about  Hearts and the state of Scottish Football. 

Win- win

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Chill out Julie is a Jambo and she’s got her opinion.

Julie needs to drink less brandy or maybe drink more, hope levels tend to rise with each drink I always find. 

2 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

Given your money does not really go to 'budge' and your history lesson re previous managers is flawed I think we can Ignore most of your post...let's have a charity bet for next season that we won't go down..say £1000 or £100 or even £10....I think it may be while before I would have to pay out but you've got a year to save up

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

Don’t forget to shut door on your way out 

Edited by Jambo_in_Hamilton

11 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Julie needs to drink less brandy or maybe drink more, hope levels tend to rise with each drink I always find. 

Our out of touch management have us all drinking ourselves to death after watching our team.

TexasAndy
58 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

If ur 60 then you'll remember Crawford Boyd.  Gie yersel a Hattie Jacques.  

Jambof3tornado

I think our core support ST wise will be down again but still over 10k. Problem now is that with extra seating there are plenty walk up seats and with fixtures being so random, fridays, noon saturday, tea times etc etc, most people struggle to make every game so getting a season ticket often offers poor value. The only reason we've renewed is to get decent seats together. 

As for the cup final we go in hope over expectation, and the fear that you might just miss something special, however unlikely.

FTH.

Geoff the Mince
20 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Don’t forget to shut door on your way out 

I  usually leave the door open ; anyway how are you big guy ? 

Forever Hearts
57 minutes ago, Crete said:

What decade do you live in?

at least the woman’s football is more entertaining than the men’s football.

The goalkeepers certainly are. 

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

I  usually leave the door open ; anyway how are you big guy ? 

I’m fine 

how are you?

Inch Hearts
2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Is that the average attendance with Murrayfield included? 

Also, ofc season tickets are, the finance wasn't in place until recently. 

Of course it is - that was used in defence of crowds falling from the previous season before Murrayfield.

I was talking about season ticket sales for this season down by almost 2,000 from the previous and it’s looking grim again.  People are voting with there feet. 

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

If there’s 7,000 season ticket holders then there will be even shitter football on display because the club need the income. 

soonbe110
1 minute ago, Inch Hearts said:

Of course it is - that was used in defence of crowds falling from the previous season before Murrayfield.

I was talking about season ticket sales for this season down by almost 2,000 from the previous and it’s looking grim again.  People are voting with there feet. 

What was the figure the club gave you for renewals so far this time round? 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Inch Hearts said:

If there’s 7,000 season ticket holders then there will be even shitter football on display because the club need the income. 

Simply impossible. 

Inch Hearts
Just now, soonbe110 said:

What was the figure the club gave you for renewals so far this time round? 

I’m not talking about next seasons tickets I’m talking about the current season down from last, the average attendance this season down from last and last years was down from the previous seasons also. 

Geoff the Mince
30 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I’m fine 

how are you?

I'm pretty good .  With the rain easing i might spend some time in the garden .

Inch Hearts
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Simply impossible. 

Fair point.  It will still be Berra launching it towards the forward regardless. 

Bazzas right boot
49 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Aye, we'll see. ?

Hopefully the Bam brigade and the teeth gnashers are some of the folk that don't renew tho. 

Every cloud. 

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Fair point.  It will still be Berra launching it towards the forward regardless. 

Hopefully, with a bit effort he can put on another ten yards on them as well. 

:glorious:

Italian Lambretta
16 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aye, we'll see. ?

Hopefully the Bam brigade and the teeth gnashers are some of the folk that don't renew tho. 

Every cloud. 

That'll be a fair chunk of the current Hearts support at the moment.

Inch Hearts
20 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Hopefully, with a bit effort he can put on another ten yards on them as well. 

:glorious:

:lol: nah it will be the sand wedge floater from now until time. 

Inch Hearts
29 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aye, we'll see. ?

Every cloud. 

Fair enough, personally I want as many as through the gate as possible and that’s not happening under current management. 

JamboGraham
1 hour ago, Inch Hearts said:

This is the 10 year attendance excluding Murrayfield. From the limited detail available season tickets appeared to be down by around 200-500 for this current season. If it was anywhere near 2000 then each one would need to be replaced by a walkup (and then some) as the total average attendance (tickets sold) has increased.

There is much to decry about this season but the resilience of the Hearts support is simply remarkable.

766459950_10YrTyneAttendance.jpg.e6955202c9a9e302e18d7b4110b49d4d.jpg

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

This is the 10 year attendance excluding Murrayfield. From the limited detail available season tickets appeared to be down by around 200-500 for this current season. If it was anywhere near 2000 then each one would need to be replaced by a walkup (and then some) as the total average attendance (tickets sold) has increased.

There is much to decry about this season but the resilience of the Hearts support is simply remarkable.

766459950_10YrTyneAttendance.jpg.e6955202c9a9e302e18d7b4110b49d4d.jpg

Would be interesting to know what the club has budgeted for in terms of next seasons ticket sales. 

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Fair enough, personally I want as many as through the gate as possible and that’s not happening under current management. 

I suppose we could give the OF and Hibs more sections to make up some of the shortfall. They used to get one of the old enclosures occasionally under Mercer. :whistling:

8 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

I am glad you are so positive about it however there are many supporters that I know who have had season tickets for years that are not renewing for next season. That is not me spouting doom and gloom. That is absolute fact.

£500 is a lot of money for what is being served up at Tynecastle these days and many supporters are seriously concerned that things are not going to change as Levein is the Teflon man in the eyes of our owner.

I also heard that cup final ticket sales were poor.  Yet we have sold out our initial allocation and are getting extra.  I know of a few fans that are not over the moon about things... but everyone has either renewed or say they will.