Season ticket sales will be above 12k

Bazzas right boot

24 minutes ago, 1953 said:

And my two and another couple of poeple who were also in so at least 10 today.

Make that 12 ?

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

7 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

why are you being a smart erse?

It was quite a legitimate question and I expected better from you to be honest

You misjudged me.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

The Treasurer is typical of those who will make any number of excuses for the shambles of a team Levein

has us watching. 

I don't make excuses, I've highlighted reasons, there's a big difference

Good or bad nothing will stop me supporting Hearts.

The key word here is SUPPORTING

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

You misjudged me.

Clearly

disappointed in you tbh

someone with as many posts as you have should behave better

17 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Clearly

disappointed in you tbh

someone with as many posts as you have should behave better

To be fair 16,000 of my posts were in the early days of the "where is this?" thread.

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Renewed two today

any idea how many have renewed so far?

I bought 2 a couple of weeks ago if that helps? 

Do you ask as many questions in real life or is it just your JKB persona ? 

Looked at the sheep season ticket page. 4 month 6 month 10 month payment plans.Hearts season ticket sales no payment plan.

Anyone know (even just roughly) how many of our fans used Zebra Finance for their Season Tickets?

I’m guessing that the bulk of those fans (myself included) will be waiting on the Club appointing a successor to Zebra, to let them renew.

I know Hibs went with a company called “V12” for theirs, but that seems to be causing all sorts of problems with fans being refused - so I’d rather Hearts get it right, than just get it done fast.

1 minute ago, The Gasman said:

Anyone know (even just roughly) how many of our fans used Zebra Finance for their Season Tickets?

I’m guessing that the bulk of those fans (myself included) will be waiting on the Club appointing a successor to Zebra, to let them renew.

I know Hibs went with a company called “V12” for theirs, but that seems to be causing all sorts of problems with fans being refused - so I’d rather Hearts get it right, than just get it done fast.

Not sure how many but most folk I know that have an ST used Zebra to finance it. It was a much better option than paying a lump sum. Why cant Hearts offer their own financing scheme or is that a non-starter?

The lack of financing options coupled with the football on display/general fan unhappiness is going to hit season tickets hard next year. Both can be remedied long before the start of the season so here is hoping.

Just tried to buy mine no payment plan.So I will just have to do without and save some money.Thinking about giving the cup final a miss as well.Not worth going unless you win.See what happens at Easter rd on Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Mort said:

Not sure how many but most folk I know that have an ST used Zebra to finance it. It was a much better option than paying a lump sum. Why cant Hearts offer their own financing scheme or is that a non-starter?

The lack of financing options coupled with the football on display/general fan unhappiness is going to hit season tickets hard next year. Both can be remedied long before the start of the season so here is hoping.

Pretty sure you need to be a licensed credit broker or something to do that.

5 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Just tried to buy mine no payment plan.So I will just have to do without and save some money.Thinking about giving the cup final a miss as well.Not worth going unless you win.See what happens at Easter rd on Sunday.

What a ridiculous post.

Don't bother asking what part because the answer is "all of it".

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

:cornette:

You must be clairvoyant.

For this particular final you don't have to be. I'll still be there though. 

THE NEW ****IN SEASON IS ONLY WEEKS AWAY AND NO ****IN PAYMENT PLAN IN PLACE YET. 

I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE HEARTS.

14 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

I don't think supporting Hearts is really for you if you are giving a Cup Final a miss because we MIGHT get beat.

What have our supporters become???

19 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

That's the spirit!

heartsfc_fan

For anyone waiting on that payment plan announcement, unless your credit score is rotten why not get a 0% credit card? Plenty of options out there.

Pop £40 a month or whatever onto it and pay it off?

5 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

For anyone waiting on that payment plan announcement, unless your credit score is rotten why not get a 0% credit card? Plenty of options out there.

Pop £40 a month or whatever onto it and pay it off?

This.

In this day and age, paying interest on anything is madness.

Geoff the Mince
3 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Renewed two today

any idea how many have renewed so far?

The word is 14,700 have renewed .

4 hours ago, graygo said:

A supporter to me isn't someone who stops supporting the team just because things are not going as well as they should be on the pitch, I get it that you see it differently.

My view is that not supporting the team/club is not going to help them thrive and grow and will not help them match my ambition for them. 

It's nothing to do with accepting things and doesn't mean you are happy with things either.

Your view is ok but i’m a Hearts man who wants the best. We are meant to be the Pride of Edinburgh.

Let’s be the Pride of Scotland.

Budget for payment plan.Car service is near £400 cash. Due start of May.Budge should extend season ticket till end May. Or do what Aberdeen does 4 month April may June July. Cash price.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Could Hearts not do their own in house payment plan, like £30 a month, cash book, like you paid a catalogue or a new TV. You just take your season ticket finance plan along to the club shop pay £30 and get your book stamped 

Or just get a 0% credit card 

Edited by Old Castle Rock

10 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Budget for payment plan.Car service is near £400 cash. Due start of May.Budge should extend season ticket till end May. Or do what Aberdeen does 4 month April may June July. Cash price.

Did you even bother reading my last post?

It's only 7 above yours.

What has your car service costs got to do with Hearts?

1 minute ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Could Hearts not do their own in house payment plan, like £30 a month, cash book, like you paid a catalogue or a new TV. You just take your season ticket finance plan along to the club shop pay £30 and get your book stamped 

Or just get a 0% credit card 

Like an unofficial friendly loan shark?

Howdy Doody Jambo
6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Like an unofficial friendly loan shark?

Yes, like Vlad finance plan  it would be official with a club badge on your repayment book 

Edited by Old Castle Rock

heartsfc_fan
20 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Not that's it's my business but what on earth do you drive that is going to cost £400 to service?

What people seem to forget is that only a few seasons ago we walked the Championship and the two teams we blew a way are now doing better than us. We are going backwards, we need a new manager and we don't need a DoF as this will restrict the applicants for the managers job.

I don't expect brilliant football every week but I would expect the team to give 100 % when they go onto the field. We have 14,500 season ticket holders at present, if we only reach 12K then heads need to roll and a new manager will be required. I will renew mine but am not looking forward to next season if the management is still the same and if Budge is still trying to turn Tynecastle into a family football ground.

We need football fans watching good honest football

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, graygo said:

Just in case anyone missed this (I'm talking about you Julie1957)

Capture.PNG

Not sure he’s genuinely all that interested in whether finance is available, what with him being a Hibs fan.

Hearing the new finance plan Is due to be announced very shortly.

Hearts will be working exclusively with Big Shug's Finance. Shug can be found in the corner at Stratties from 10am most days. Failure to keep up with payments may result in slight damage to your credit rating and knee caps.

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Not that's it's my business but what on earth do you drive that is going to cost £400 to service?

Jesus , i drive a nice car and it costs me just on £200 to get serviced if i do it through the actual dealer. ?

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Hearing the new finance plan Is due to be announced very shortly.

Hearts will be working exclusively with Big Shug's Finance. Shug can be found in the corner at Stratties from 10am most days. Failure to keep up with payments may result in slight damage to your credit rating and knee caps.

Can I just say i am in no way associated with Big Shug or Shug Jr and I always have an alibi ??

3 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

Hoping for a home win Julei ??

gowestjambo
9 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

You have not grasped the point I was trying to make. The New Stand is not an incidental in any way. Neither did I suggest a quick fix.

You ask why we didn't have a team to fill the new capacity. Money has (rightly) been diverted into building the long term future of the club. Please show me where has been stated.

My point is that increasing the capacity to improve income requires the Football team to be performing. We have heard plenty from Anne Budge regarding other aspects, yet I do not recall anything about our woeful on field displays. I have never heard of so many long term Season Ticket holders, considering not renewing.

See above. To have reached a semi final and a final would suggest the team have "performed" and as a result, income will have increased, which in turn will allow more investment in the team. I don't know a singe ST holder that is not renewing 6th in the League with our resources is not a team which has performed. We are currently playing like relegation candidates.

The recruitment once again has been in the main extremely poor, and has left us with a team of one paced journeymen. For Craig Levein to finally admit what we require is creativity is apalling. His comment a few months ago about not knowing how to get the team scoring goals, is an admission of failure on his part.

Some signings have not been as successful as we would have liked, but players were recruited to play in a certain style. Early season form showed that this could bring rewards but injuries to key players in that system were crucial. Some signings?? - We have many more poor than good, not to mention Sammon, Oshiniwa, Martin, Edwards and Vanecek. Same old excuse of Injuries. We have a large enough squad to be able to compete with the majority of our oppossition. It is the lack of tactical awareness and one dimensional football that is lacking.

We have wasted millions on his projects, and players signed and consigned to the sidelines. Until we replace him and his coaches, we will not be filling Tynecastle to it's capacity.

Had we sustained the early season form, Tynecastle would have been filled every week. Brilliant Watson! So you agree our poor form recently is a factor??

3 hours ago, Heartsdaft said:

What people seem to forget is that only a few seasons ago we walked the Championship and the two teams we blew a way are now doing better than us. We are going backwards, we need a new manager and we don't need a DoF as this will restrict the applicants for the managers job.

I don't expect brilliant football every week but I would expect the team to give 100 % when they go onto the field. We have 14,500 season ticket holders at present, if we only reach 12K then heads need to roll and a new manager will be required. I will renew mine but am not looking forward to next season if the management is still the same and if Budge is still trying to turn Tynecastle into a family football ground.

We need football fans watching good honest football

Your username is 6 letters to long.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Boab said:

This.

In this day and age, paying interest on anything is madness.

Trust fund kid type statement. ?

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

EU-tank-breaks-cover-_ES18D5_.jpg

Bridge of Djoum
19 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

It is the clubs lack of effort to get new payment plan in place.Everyone else has XL I think.Budge does not care for the fans only herself.I still think 10000 seasons will be good.

Any glue left?

5 hours ago, Geoff the Mince said:

The word is 14,700 have renewed .

Dont believe that for a minute, I think we only sold a total of around 13,500 last season.

ArgyllJambo
6 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

Well if you do any chance I could use your account for a cup final ticket? ?

Bridge of Djoum
4 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Type 42 destroyer.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Any glue left?

Nah, He's ate it all. 

1 hour ago, Agentjambo said:

Dont believe that for a minute, I think we only sold a total of around 13,500 last season.

:cornette_dog:

The Treasurer
11 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

You have not grasped the point I was trying to make. The New Stand is not an incidental in any way. Neither did I suggest a quick fix.

You ask why we didn't have a team to fill the new capacity. Money has (rightly) been diverted into building the long term future of the club. Please show me where has been stated.

My point is that increasing the capacity to improve income requires the Football team to be performing. We have heard plenty from Anne Budge regarding other aspects, yet I do not recall anything about our woeful on field displays. I have never heard of so many long term Season Ticket holders, considering not renewing.

See above. To have reached a semi final and a final would suggest the team have "performed" and as a result, income will have increased, which in turn will allow more investment in the team. I don't know a singe ST holder that is not renewing 6th in the League with our resources is not a team which has performed. We are currently playing like relegation candidates.

The recruitment once again has been in the main extremely poor, and has left us with a team of one paced journeymen. For Craig Levein to finally admit what we require is creativity is apalling. His comment a few months ago about not knowing how to get the team scoring goals, is an admission of failure on his part.

Some signings have not been as successful as we would have liked, but players were recruited to play in a certain style. Early season form showed that this could bring rewards but injuries to key players in that system were crucial. Some signings?? - We have many more poor than good, not to mention Sammon, Oshiniwa, Martin, Edwards and Vanecek. Same old excuse of Injuries. We have a large enough squad to be able to compete with the majority of our oppossition. It is the lack of tactical awareness and one dimensional football that is lacking.

We have wasted millions on his projects, and players signed and consigned to the sidelines. Until we replace him and his coaches, we will not be filling Tynecastle to it's capacity.

Had we sustained the early season form, Tynecastle would have been filled every week. Brilliant Watson! So you agree our poor form recently is a factor??

1 - The cost of the stand has increased, the money has had to come from somewhere, the playing budget is one of those places.

2 - League results have been poor, no doubt about that, but in the cups we have done well (or "performed" as you call it).

3 - The level of budget we have there are always going to be some failures. I'd say no club could maintain our early season success after losing so many KEY players.

4 - Of course poor form affects crowds, I never said any different. Changing managers or coaches doesn't suddenly change that.

This seasons frustration's certainly don't help the cause for next years league campaign. Even though we reached the Scottish Cup final this season (we were incredibly fortunate with the draws - not due to the quality of our side) I don't think its going to entice fans to rush out and renew their season tickets immediately.  Personally I want to see who Levein brings in - he needs to ensure he gets it right this summer. The squad isn't good enough at current to be competing for cups and Europe. Halkett is a great start but we need to sign 3 or 4 players of equal calibre to really progress the team. I'm not sure Naismith will remain and he'll be a huge loss. My biggest concern is whether we actually have the budget/ financial capabilities to make us competitive again - I suppose buying a season ticket would help with that!

Edited by Gorillajam