Season ticket sales will be above 12k

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, sadj said:

Saw this on twitter thought it fairly represents our season so far ?

Least she wearing scants. ?

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

7 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

I wouldn’t be away the summer if we win though so it’s not win win?

Anyhoo no bother, pardon if I’ve wound you up enough to want me to bolt for months ?

FFS, you really don'y understand the meaning of the term "win/win" do you?

I've tried to explain it to you but it's like trying to train a goldfish, maybe google it over the Summer.

Inch Hearts
12 minutes ago, graygo said:

I've tried to explain it to you but it's like trying to train a goldfish, maybe google it over the Summer.

Lets hope I don’t have to.

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Hope you're wrong for once PJ as I'm sure you do.  A nice shiny cup added to a couple of encouraging signings should give ST sales a big boost.

In the other seasons you reference, the club was in varying degrees of crisis off the field.  Not this time.

Apologies for the delay in responding Doug. Been watching the Champions League semi-final between Liverpool and Barcelona, and the end result of that shows that if you have belief in yourself then anything is possible.

Don't get me wrong I take no pleasure whatsoever in posting that I've been told that the renewal of ST's hasn't been great to date, and I know there is still time for the numbers to grow. Before the Scottish Cup final comes around I've got trips up to Pittodrie this Friday evening and Parkhead next Sunday, and I'll go to both hoping to see HMFC get results. And we have absolutely nothing to lose in the Scottish Cup final and an awful lot to win. However, I do hope we have a different managerial team in place come the start of next season. I have absolutely nothing personal against Craig Levein, at 63 years old I don't know how many more seasons I've got to go before my lights are turned out but I would doubt if I'll ever see another defensive player who will reach the same level of ability as he had. I'd love to see him win the Scottish Cup as our manager, but then announce that his second spell as manager is over. Whether that involves him going back upstairs or leaving the club completely is someone else's decision, but I do think we need to see change in how we approach games

13 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Apologies for the delay in responding Doug. Been watching the Champions League semi-final between Liverpool and Barcelona, and the end result of that shows that if you have belief in yourself then anything is possible.

Don't get me wrong I take no pleasure whatsoever in posting that I've been told that the renewal of ST's hasn't been great to date, and I know there is still time for the numbers to grow. Before the Scottish Cup final comes around I've got trips up to Pittodrie this Friday evening and Parkhead next Sunday, and I'll go to both hoping to see HMFC get results. And we have absolutely nothing to lose in the Scottish Cup final and an awful lot to win. However, I do hope we have a different managerial team in place come the start of next season. I have absolutely nothing personal against Craig Levein, at 63 years old I don't know how many more seasons I've got to go before my lights are turned out but I would doubt if I'll ever see another defensive player who will reach the same level of ability as he had. I'd love to see him win the Scottish Cup as our manager, but then announce that his second spell as manager is over. Whether that involves him going back upstairs or leaving the club completely is someone else's decision, but I do think we need to see change in how we approach games

100%. Glad we're not playing liverpool in the final.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Or Barca tbh. 

The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Least she wearing scants. ?

Nice colour as well.

11 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Have you any idea how daft that statement is ?

The only way we could play Liverpool in a final is in a European final.

I would settle for being good enough to play in any European final.

Out of no more than blind loyalty to the club me and my Dad have went on to E-tickets and renewed our season tickets for next season.

I noticed though that our seat numbers have changed. Have we actually been moved seat or are the club re-numbering all of the current seats in the Wheatfield meaning we are actually still in the same seat but its just a different number?

Also will the club post our new season ticket cards out to us?

39 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Out of no more than blind loyalty to the club me and my Dad have went on to E-tickets and renewed our season tickets for next season.

I noticed though that our seat numbers have changed. Have we actually been moved seat or are the club re-numbering all of the current seats in the Wheatfield meaning we are actually still in the same seat but its just a different number?

Also will the club post our new season ticket cards out to us?

Same seats 

8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

I’ll be waiting until the end of May to renew. Think a lot of folk will be as well.

We are. Hope the club learns from stupidly early renewals and shan cut off dates. This year was particularly bad.

JamboGraham
2 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

We are. Hope the club learns from stupidly early renewals and shan cut off dates. This year was particularly bad.

Yup, as much as I love my club no way am I paying a £500 bill in early March for a service I can’t use till August if I can at all avoid it...I was leaving it till the last day, and am choosing to wait again when it was extended to the 31st May. Three pay days between the original on sale date and the updated cut off, that’s massive in terms of my family budget!

Harry Potter
22 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

It’s win win if we lose the cup final aye?  If you’re going to be a smart arse at least do it properly ?

So im waiting , think hearts are ripping me with early cash. maybe brexic

henryheart

I renewed early on and there was never any doubt that I would. I got my first season ticket in 1969-70 and excepting a short spell living down south, I have had a season ticket ever since. Does it matter where we are in the league or how attractive we are to watch - not one bit. I buy a season ticket because going to the match is what I do - win, draw or lose. Am I happy when we win? Of course I am. Am I angry and let down if we don't - no I'm not. My wife has no interest in the game and can never tell if we have one or lost when I arrive home.  If supporting a team that won is all that mattered I certainly would not be a season ticket holder at Tynecastle. 

I've always said that we have a hard core of 5,000 -7,0000 - those who will go no matter what because it is in their blood. Those who are using style of play and Craig Levein as a reason for not renewing are simply looking for an excuse - nothing wrong with that - but why don't they simply be honest and admit that they are not renewing because ultimately, watching Hearts is not one of their priorities unless, of course, the team is winning?

2 minutes ago, henryheart said:

I renewed early on and there was never any doubt that I would. I got my first season ticket in 1969-70 and excepting a short spell living down south, I have had a season ticket ever since. Does it matter where we are in the league or how attractive we are to watch - not one bit. I buy a season ticket because going to the match is what I do - win, draw or lose. Am I happy when we win? Of course I am. Am I angry and let down if we don't - no I'm not. My wife has no interest in the game and can never tell if we have one or lost when I arrive home.  If supporting a team that won is all that mattered I certainly would not be a season ticket holder at Tynecastle. 

I've always said that we have a hard core of 5,000 -7,0000 - those who will go no matter what because it is in their blood. Those who are using style of play and Craig Levein as a reason for not renewing are simply looking for an excuse - nothing wrong with that - but why don't they simply be honest and admit that they are not renewing because ultimately, watching Hearts is not one of their priorities unless, of course, the team is winning?

You being one of them.

70K seems a lot though ;)

I agree with the sentiment. Managers come and go that merry-go-round shall always continue.

The length of time they are appointed will upset some, please some and others will be neutral - such is life.

I do think it is time for a change at the end of the season, but sending a message in spite is not the way to do it.

1971fozzy
3 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Admirable, but your last paragraph I can’t agree with. If all fans were interested in was winning then we would have 5,000-7,000 ST holders going by your reckoning. We have 13,000 or thereabouts. 

Most just want to be entertained and competitive.  We are neither.

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Admirable, but your last paragraph I can’t agree with. If all fans were interested in was winning then we would have 5,000-7,000 ST holders going by your reckoning. We have 13,000 or thereabouts. 

I think he is speaking about the lows of the early 80's when we had nowhere near 13,000 bud.

Yup, times change but how to you quantify how many hardcore supporters we have, need to look back to our grim times.

Pasquale for King
On 08/05/2019 at 20:12, neonjambo said:

I think he is speaking about the lows of the early 80's when we had nowhere near 13,000 bud.

Yup, times change but how to you quantify how many hardcore supporters we have, need to look back to our grim times.

I think we could be back there soon if things don’t change, the style of football is similar to the team CL broke into.

I remember being in the Orwell the week after we beat Hibs 4-0. It was cold outside and snowing.  We beat Dunfermline 4-0 as well.  Despite all the turmoil that season with managerial changes and Vlad undermining everyone, the excitement was palpable.

Reaching a likely winning Cup Final was likely part of it but by no means the whole story.  People were excited by the way the team played.  Players like Skacel and Hartley were crowd pullers and there was a general belief amongst the many people I spoke to that Craig Gordon was the best goalkeeper in Britain if not Europe.

The Orwell was packed to the door and the obvious consensus was that Hearts were entertaining and exciting.  You can guarantee that they would all have been bursting to renew their season tickets.

Admittedly, levein doesn't have the budget available in those heady days but that doesn't justify a club of our size in Scotland consistently failing to entertain and inspire the supporters.

That's clearly why ST sales are currently underwhelming although the credit option hasn't helped either.

My criticism remains that we should have a statement from AB telling us what if anything she and the board are doing about it.

On 08/05/2019 at 20:09, 1971fozzy said:

I threatened last season not to renew and i did cave in to blind faith

I won't make the same mistake this time under Levein

Change the manager after the final and I'll renew simple as that Hearts 

thewiseone
4 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I remember being in the Orwell the week after we beat Hibs 4-0. It was cold outside and snowing.  We beat Dunfermline 4-0 as well.  Despite all the turmoil that season with managerial changes and Vlad undermining everyone, the excitement was palpable.

Reaching a likely winning Cup Final was likely part of it but by no means the whole story.  People were excited by the way the team played.  Players like Skacel and Hartley were crowd pullers and there was a general belief amongst the many people I spoke to that Craig Gordon was the best goalkeeper in Britain if not Europe.

The Orwell was packed to the door and the obvious consensus was that Hearts were entertaining and exciting.  You can guarantee that they would all have been bursting to renew their season tickets.

Admittedly, levein doesn't have the budget available in those heady days but that doesn't justify a club of our size in Scotland consistently failing to entertain and inspire the supporters.

That's clearly why ST sales are currently underwhelming although the credit option hasn't helped either.

My criticism remains that we should have a statement from AB telling us what if anything she and the board are doing about it.

100% agree, good post, well put.

On 07/05/2019 at 20:39, graygo said:

???

tenor.gif?itemid=11671428

colinmaroon
On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:29, Inch Hearts said:

I wouldn’t be away the summer if we win though so it’s not win win?

Anyhoo no bother, pardon if I’ve wound you up enough to want me to bolt for months ?

I'll settle for win/lose in this case, because there's an ignore facility on JKB.

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I'll settle for win/lose in this case, because there's an ignore facility on JKB.

?

i wish jj was my dad
4 hours ago, kimosavi said:

I threatened last season not to renew and i did cave in to blind faith

I won't make the same mistake this time under Levein

Change the manager after the final and I'll renew simple as that Hearts 

You also wanted to lose against Hibs.  Not really the sort of supporter the club should be going all out to appease.

15 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You also wanted to lose against Hibs.  Not really the sort of supporter the club should be going all out to appease.

Zzzzzzzzzz yawn 

BobbyJenkins

I'll be getting a season ticket/spunking money on merchandise anyway cos I support Hearts and refuse to use my 'buying power's as leverage that might well hurt Hearts just cos I'm not happy about Levein. Boo hoo.

I don't consider myself hardcore btw, but those saying they wont renew etc... what are they?

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Zzzzzzzzzz yawn 

Spot on. It is ****ing tedious listening to the same shite over and over again. 

Whether Levein goes or not is almost immaterial. AB will take whatever decision she thinks will benefit the club. What she won't do and certainly shouldn't do is base her judgement on the opinion of people so wrapped up in their own personal seethe that they'd rather lose to Hibs at home than see Craig Levein in charge. 

Renew/don't renew. That's up to you. Just don't read Bobby's post above and reflect on how you come across when you post. 

I believe Craig Levein will leave Hearts as manager after the Cup Final.

i believe Jon Daly will get the job.

I believe there will be a massive backlash against Ann Budge.

I believe the Hearts family will argue amongst themselves.

Mind you I believe I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Spot on. It is ****ing tedious listening to the same shite over and over again. 

Whether Levein goes or not is almost immaterial. AB will take whatever decision she thinks will benefit the club. What she won't do and certainly shouldn't do is base her judgement on the opinion of people so wrapped up in their own personal seethe that they'd rather lose to Hibs at home than see Craig Levein in charge. 

Renew/don't renew. That's up to you. Just don't read Bobby's post above and reflect on how you come across when you post. 

Listen little man you keep to your wee comfort blanket boring shit chat about hibs, nobody and i mean nobody on here takes any note of what you contribute to here, like you always do,  and I'll continue to say what i want and do on here and you'll do diddly squat about it. Are we clear on that......good 

Now back on topic 

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Listen little man you keep to your wee comfort blanket boring shit chat about hibs, nobody and i mean nobody on here takes any note of what you contribute to here, like you always do,  and I'll continue to say what i want and do on here and you'll do diddly squat about it. Are we clear on that......good 

Now back on topic 

keyboard-warrior-alert.jpg

splashdubh
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night a candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray some one will come to show the way
I believe, I believe

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

keyboard-warrior-alert.jpg

Right on cue Franko gave you an hour . Just in the nick of time 

You've made me £20 

Cheers 

3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I think you really mean hope instead of believe in your predictions. 

I’ve been a season ticket holder on and off for the last 18 years. Some seasons, I couldn’t renew because I was a skint student. Other seasons, because the lads I went to games with moved to London and I didn’t feel I had at that point reached the age where I could rock up to a game on my tod! 

I’m now a father of two and have significantly more responsibility than I’ve ever had. Going to Tynie is something I have loved ever since my first match back in the early 90s.  Sonewhere m to go, where you can forget your troubles and watch the team you love for 90 minutes.  It has, by and large, for the last few seasons, however become harder to get excited about going and even less enjoyable when there - with exciting and progressive football being the exception rather than the rule. The reasons for this have been explained at length on here already (Cathro debacle, poor recruitment, focus on main stand, pitch, Levein and his style of management etc)

The club is in such a good position off the field, both structurally and financially. However, while the current management and ‘plan’ remains in place, I don’t think fans, who are unhappy with what they are being served up (of which there are many) have any other choice but to ‘vote with their feet’ to send a message to AB.  Some may think this is akin to cutting off ones nose to spite their face. But what other options are there to get their views across?

The malaise and division with fans at the moment is unhealthy and as a businesswoman, this will concern AB and the board. 

Hearts fans need to be sold a rousing vision of where the club are going. Right now, excluding a free hit on 25th May, I don’t know where that is, aside from mediocrity. 

Again, I appreciate factors this season (injuries mainly) have hampered what promised to be a significantly better campaign than the last two. But I don’t think this should mask the significant deficiencies in the management of the club currently.  

Change is needed in my view. Hopefully that happens after a glorious win at Hampden ??

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Right on cue Franko gave you an hour . Just in the nick of time 

You've made me £20 

Cheers 

If that’s really true (it’s clearly not) then you really need to get a grip. I’ve not commented on one of your posts for weeks so you must have lost a hell of a lot of £20s during that time! :rofl:That’s money that could have been spent on your newborn. ??

3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

If that’s really true (it’s clearly not) then you really need to get a grip. I’ve not commented on one of your posts for weeks so you must have lost a hell of a lot of £20s during that time! :rofl:That’s money that could have been spent on your newborn. ??

Frank you are so, so predictable and everytime i log on you've been snooping on my account for some weird reason it's like having a stalker ffs, aye but you've no comnented on my posts for weeks lol instead just snooping at what I've been commenting on....god knows what you you're trying to find out,  but if its that important for god sake just pm me and I'll tell you man 

Just now, kimosavi said:

Frank you are so, so predictable and everytime i log on you've been snooping on my account for some weird reason it's like having a stalker ffs, aye but you've no comnented on my posts for weeks lol instead just snooping at what I've been commenting on....god knows what you you're trying to find out,  but if its that important for god sake just pm me and I'll tell you man 

Wednesday being your last wee snoop.....weird 

Screenshot_20190510-194604_Samsung Internet.jpg

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Your posts bring me great pleasure. ???

1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

I’ve been a season ticket holder on and off for the last 18 years. Some seasons, I couldn’t renew because I was a skint student. Other seasons, because the lads I went to games with moved to London and I didn’t feel I had at that point reached the age where I could rock up to a game on my tod! 

I’m now a father of two and have significantly more responsibility than I’ve ever had. Going to Tynie is something I have loved ever since my first match back in the early 90s.  Sonewhere m to go, where you can forget your troubles and watch the team you love for 90 minutes.  It has, by and large, for the last few seasons, however become harder to get excited about going and even less enjoyable when there - with exciting and progressive football being the exception rather than the rule. The reasons for this have been explained at length on here already (Cathro debacle, poor recruitment, focus on main stand, pitch, Levein and his style of management etc)

The club is in such a good position off the field, both structurally and financially. However, while the current management and ‘plan’ remains in place, I don’t think fans, who are unhappy with what they are being served up (of which there are many) have any other choice but to ‘vote with their feet’ to send a message to AB.  Some may think this is akin to cutting off ones nose to spite their face. But what other options are there to get their views across?

The malaise and division with fans at the moment is unhealthy and as a businesswoman, this will concern AB and the board. 

Hearts fans need to be sold a rousing vision of where the club are going. Right now, excluding a free hit on 25th May, I don’t know where that is, aside from mediocrity. 

Again, I appreciate factors this season (injuries mainly) have hampered what promised to be a significantly better campaign than the last two. But I don’t think this should mask the significant deficiencies in the management of the club currently.  

Change is needed in my view. Hopefully that happens after a glorious win at Hampden ??

Good post, sadly agree.

20 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Your posts bring me great pleasure. ???

weird....like a stalker weird 

I know i get to you.....just no to this extent ?

Yuk........I'm going for a shower 

Fully expect you at the window peering in 

Alex Kintner
17 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

weird....like a stalker weird 

I know i get to you.....just no to this extent ?

Yuk........I'm going for a shower 

Fully expect you at the window peering in 

What an utter oddball ?

12 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

What an utter oddball ?

Yes you are Frank 

Goodnight and stay off my profile ya wee weirdo 

Rocky jamboa

People saying about not going and sending out a message to Ann Budge, she's a businesswoman so that will force her into a change of manager etc etc. Regardless of how many fans go along, whether its 5,000 or 15,000, she will still get her £3.5m or whatever it is next year. 

I'm not sure that a drop in attendances will have any impact directly on her financially and I would imagine it is more important to her to keep her friendship with Levein than making an uncomfortable decision, albeit the right one for the club/business. 

Alex Kintner
12 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Yes you are Frank 

Goodnight and stay off my profile ya wee weirdo 

Away and focus on your newborn rather than picking fights online you absolute fruit loop :rofl:

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Away and focus on your newborn rather than picking fights online you absolute fruit loop :rofl:

Its 9pm ya doughnut ? my wee boy is tucked up in bed long ago, something you should be instead of snooping on my profile at 3am ya absolute and complete weird wee man #frankwatch #WeirdoTales #Snoop

Night weirdo ?

Alex Kintner
2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Its 9pm ya doughnut ? my wee boy is tucked up in bed long ago, something you should be instead of snooping on my profile at 3am ya absolute and complete weird wee man #frankwatch #WeirdoTales #Snoop

Night weirdo ?

Folk who use hashtags outside of twitter

:cornette: