Season ticket sales will be above 12k

Bazzas right boot

8 hours ago, Hot since 86 said:

You seem to be about as detached from the fan base as the people running the club.

If we get 10k ST’s without a cup win I will be shocked.

Having sold out our cup final ticket allocation doesn’t make me think we will have anywhere near the decline in ST sales that you expect. 

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

7 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Season tickets this season are down on last season as is the average attendance. 

I think ST sales will be more robust than many people expect. 

6 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

They were correct - ST sales were down last season and, unless we miraculously win the cup, they will be down again next season.  And the knock on effect of that is that Rantic will continue to get all of the Roseburn.

A cup win based on our history is unlikely to have much of an impact.  

If we win the cup fans will get caught up in the euphoria and season ticket sales will not be greatly effected and maybe even increase

However should we take a heavy defeat or make no effort to compete with Celtic on the day, then I believe the anger and disaffection will intensify and I would expect a very noticeable decrease in sales, with fans demanding change before even considering renewing season tickets 

Although only a cross section... every one I’ve spoken to appears to be holding off parting with there cash and are reluctant to renew.

Make no mistake Anne Budge will be aware of the current situation and will be very concerned 

Edited by jbee647

Psychedelicropcircle
5 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

If there’s 7,000 season ticket holders then there will be even shitter football on display because the club need the income. 

If there is 7000 season ticket holders & they don’t question why then the board will be incompetent.

siegementality
4 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Hopefully, with a bit effort he can put on another ten yards on them as well. 

:glorious:

Straight into a half empty stand then.

Forever Hearts
28 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I also heard that cup final ticket sales were poor.  Yet we have sold out our initial allocation and are getting extra.  I know of a few fans that are not over the moon about things... but everyone has either renewed or say they will. 

Are we? 

King Of The Cat Cafe
21 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

If we win the cup fans will get caught up in the euphoria and season ticket sales will not be greatly effected and maybe even increase

However should we take a heavy defeat or make no effort to compete with Celtic on the day, then I believe the anger and disaffection will intensify and I would expect a very noticeable decrease in sales, with fans demanding change before even considering renewing season tickets 

Although only a cross section... every one I’ve spoken to appears to be holding off parting with there cash and are reluctant to renew.

Make no mistake Anne Budge will be aware of the current situation and will be very concerned 

Seemed to work for Hibs not so long ago...

7 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Chill out Julie is a Jambo and she’s got her opinion.

I'd say you are half correct.

soonbe110

Anyone else think it strange ( or just not true) that we have now sold nearly 20k tickets for the final but according to some on here we have only sold 4-7k season tickets? 

Edited by soonbe110

14 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Anyone else think it strange ( or just not true) that we have now sold nearly 20k tickets for the final but according to some on here we have only sold 4-7k season tickets? 

Think that's perfectly plausible. 

Cup final tickets would be the priority for most fans atm . 

I nearly renewed couple of weeks ago but something inside me made me rethink.  After Saturday i was so angry at what i watched i went straight home when supposed to be out with friends.  Seriously don't know if i can watch another year of that rubbish.

TorinoJambo
46 minutes ago, Jocam2325 said:

I don't think you are 60. I think you are about 15 and a Hibs *&(^

I'm 65 in August and saw three relegation sand the rest. I can assure you times were much worse and the present team, warts and all, are 1000 times better.

24 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If sales were that bad the club would be panicking.  Sales will be fine,

4 minutes ago, McCrae said:

If sales were that bad the club would be panicking.  Sales will be fine,

Added in there is no finance available for a few more days aswell

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, siegementality said:

Straight into a half empty stand then.

Nah, it won't be. 

Even then, if it was- I'm a half full kinda guy ?

5 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Aye, we'll see. ?

Hopefully the Bam brigade and the teeth gnashers are some of the folk that don't renew tho. 

Every cloud. 

The bam brigade are the Levein apologists....

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Nah, happy clappers or super happy clappers. 

You just can't go about naming the gangs. Poor banter. 

OmiyaHearts

I'd be amazed if the ST sales were as low as some are suggesting. 

It'll be more than 10k no problem. I'll hazard a guess at the final total being 11.7k 

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

And there will be 200k at any victory parade. What is the relation between punters attending a one -off Cup Final and committing to buying a ST? None whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The bigot brigade then and the greetin faced gang.☺

Bridge of Djoum

Exactly the same punters from last on this thread saying the same thing, the EXACT same thing as the corresponding thread last season. How sad and ****** pathetic does your existence have to be to insist on repeating the same pish year on year? 

FWIW I predict sales to be 15 percent down on last season. Folk will spend more wisely and we will see more walk-ups. A cup final win may boost the sales. Perhaps give us an extra 5 percent or so. In summary a 10-15 percent drop.

There, I've predicted and I'll do it just the once. Once per year. That's plenty. 

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

soonbe110
8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And there will be 200k at any victory parade. What is the relation between punters attending a one -off Cup Final and committing to buying a ST? None whatsoever.

Do you really believe that? 

The first 15k tickets sold virtually all went to season ticket holders. So less than half of them have renewed? 

2 hours ago, TorinoJambo said:

I'm 65 in August and saw three relegation sand the rest. I can assure you times were much worse and the present team, warts and all, are 1000 times better.

Absolutely !

Imagine what JKB would have been like if the internet had been around then☺

Anyone in their sixties and making ridiculous claims about this being the worst team ever needs launched as they are clearly at it.

As for saying at least they tried don't forget these numpties as well as losing to East Stirling ,Forfar etc also had the cheek to threaten strike action.

This is far from our worst team .

TorinoJambo
27 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Absolutely !

Anyone in their sixties and making ridiculous claims about this being the worst team ever needs launched as they are clearly at it.

As for saying at least they tried don't forget these numpties as well as losing to East Stirling ,Forfar etc also had the cheek to threaten strike action.

Christ aye. Imagine some of today's 20 something's having to suffer Archie White, Don Murray, Harry Kinnear and goalies like Brian Wilson and Ray Dunlop! It was certainly character forming.

12 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

A lot will wait till after cup final.As for me I am happier without renewing than renewing.Ihave no faith in Ann Budge I have to turn the T V off when she is on. We will get relegated next season.So time for Budge to act.The signs have been there from the time Jack Ross went.Robbie got fed up and left.Cathro was the fall guy for C L.Budge owns the club so she should sort it out or go.Until then my  money does not go to Budge.

You don't half spraff some keich.

Tell us when was the last time you had to turn of your tv because Ann Budge was on it and while you're at it tell us why you switched it off because it couldn't have been what she said as you have no idea what that was.

Edit: I've just read the rest of your posts - Don't bother answering the above questions, you're either at it or are as thick as shit.

Edited by graygo

innerjambo

Anyone know how many weeks the season tickets have been on sale for now?

Also, anyone know why the club haven't given us any updates on sales figures?

Seems very strange, didn't they give us an update on sales after just 2 or 3 weeks last season, and the season before?

innerjambo
6 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Seems very strange, didn't they give us an update on sales after just 2 or 3 weeks last season, and the season before?

Apparently it was more than 8 weeks ago...........

:interehjrling:

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

A post designed to do nothing more than shit stir.

Bridge of Djoum

Asking a shit stirring question...then answering it yourself...:rofl:

This ****** place.

Cruyff Turn

Still think we will sell 11,000 during the renewal period. More people will buy season tickets after signings are made and probably after a change of manager. 

Still think we will get at least 2,000 in walk ups every week, plus away fans and we’ll still be averaging 13,500 - 14,000 a week. 

Not ideal but I’m sure a new wave of positivity will change peoples feelings. 

innerjambo
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Asking a shit stirring question...then answering it yourself...:rofl:

This ****** place.

Oh it was a genuine question, but of course the truth hurts. Makes no difference who answered it, the facts are...........no updates whatsoever, which was my point. 

:greggy:

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Still think we will sell 11,000 during the renewal period. More people will buy season tickets after signings are made and probably after a change of manager. 

Still think we will get at least 2,000 in walk ups every week, plus away fans and we’ll still be averaging 13,500 - 14,000 a week. 

Not ideal but I’m sure a new wave of positivity will change peoples feelings. 

On the basis that most people who have said they aren't renewing have said a management change is essential I don't think you are stating anything anyone could disagree with above, in terms of people may then renew.

I was reading through the last couple of pages, as I'd commented about something I'd heard. I've never got involved in threads about ST sales in the past, but it was only because of the source of the information that I posted, because it wasn't someone who would provide such a figure unless it was true. There also some commenting on the fact it can't be true because of how many tickets we've sold for the final. That game is a one off match, and people will be happy to shell out £30 or whatever, plus the cost of their bus. I've lost count of the games I've been at at Hampden where half the people around me have been total strangers, who just come out for such fixtures. It was similar to the semi-final at Murrayfield, so many unrecognisable faces making their way to the stadium.

In closing I'd agree with you, if there is a change in the management and some of the backroom staff that in itself will have a bigger impact on potential sales than player signings I'd think. People want change and the only way they know how to get their point across is to not renew at the moment, and without change they may not do so at all. It's not the greatest or most appealing thing to be saying on a forum intended for HMFC fans, but sometimes the truth does hurt.

Bridge of Djoum
22 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Oh it was a genuine question, but of course the truth hurts. Makes no difference who answered it, the facts are...........no updates whatsoever, which was my point. 

Why would your version of the truth hurt me? There was no truth in it, just your opinion.

If you look just a few posts above you'll see I predicted a downturn in sales. 

Try again.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

They didn't give us an update on ST sales until after the renewable period last year or the year before.

IIRC  some people were saying we had only sold around 4000 STs  after renewals only for the club to announce 10k sold a few days later.

No doubt there will be a hit this season mostly due to poor form but also the withdrawal of the finance option after Zebra stopped their service to football clubs.

In fact the situation with Zebra has caused the renewal period to be extended to the end of May so don't expect any updates until after that date.

It's worth remembering the season doesn't start till August so a lot of water can go under the bridge before then.

Cruyff Turn
1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

On the basis that most people who have said they aren't renewing have said a management change is essential I don't think you are stating anything anyone could disagree with above, in terms of people may then renew.

I was reading through the last couple of pages, as I'd commented about something I'd heard. I've never got involved in threads about ST sales in the past, but it was only because of the source of the information that I posted, because it wasn't someone who would provide such a figure unless it was true. There also some commenting on the fact it can't be true because of how many tickets we've sold for the final. That game is a one off match, and people will be happy to shell out £30 or whatever, plus the cost of their bus. I've lost count of the games I've been at at Hampden where half the people around me have been total strangers, who just come out for such fixtures. It was similar to the semi-final at Murrayfield, so many unrecognisable faces making their way to the stadium.

In closing I'd agree with you, if there is a change in the management and some of the backroom staff that in itself will have a bigger impact on potential sales than player signings I'd think. People want change and the only way they know how to get their point across is to not renew at the moment, and without change they may not do so at all. It's not the greatest or most appealing thing to be saying on a forum intended for HMFC fans, but sometimes the truth does hurt.

So you’re saying it is nowhere near even 11k at the moment? I’ve not read the thread so never seen your OP.

Agree, people who don’t renew will still go to a lot of games next season i’d imagine but as you say, this is just the way to say to the board early doors that something must change, short of cancelling subs to FoH. 

It’s been 2 and a half seasons of garbage but the mood amongst the support is probably compounded by the fact that it’s their own money that is being peeved away rather than a private investors and we know that we aren’t fulfilling the potential that the club has. I think it’s fair that a lot of folk are saying enough is enough tbh.

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Absolutely !

Losing to Montrose is a highlight for me

Edited by sadj

2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

So you’re saying it is nowhere near even 11k at the moment? I’ve not read the thread so never seen your OP.

Agree, people who don’t renew will still go to a lot of games next season i’d imagine but as you say, this is just the way to say to the board early doors that something must change, short of cancelling subs to FoH. 

It’s been 2 and a half seasons of garbage but the mood amongst the support is probably compounded by the fact that it’s their own money that is being peeved away rather than a private investors and we know that we aren’t fulfilling the potential that the club has. I think it’s fair that a lot of folk are saying enough is enough tbh.

Id imagine its below 11k just now we have no finance option yet. Id iagine a good percentage use that

Cruyff Turn
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Id imagine its below 11k just now we have no finance option yet. Id iagine a good percentage use that

I’d imagine so. If we get to June and haven’t sold near that figure then i’m sure the board will be concerned. Although I’m hoping that this won’t affect the player budget and that money is coming from the prize money we’ve made this season.

12 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

I’d imagine so. If we get to June and haven’t sold near that figure then i’m sure the board will be concerned. Although I’m hoping that this won’t affect the player budget and that money is coming from the prize money we’ve made this season.

Hopefully id imagine they will budget for 12k but then expect it to be above that. 

57 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Can you expand on how the supporters own money is being "peeved" away and how that is different to any other season?

Obviously you're not talking about the FOH donations, or are you?

Selkirk_Jambo
2 hours ago, innerjambo said:

The amount of 'Hearts fans' apparently revelling in a possible drop of season ticket sales... 

Still a wall of silence from the club on how sales are progressing.  They know the level of discontent amongst thousands of supporters.  Do they think silence reduces that level of discontent or increases it?

It certainly increases mine.

26 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Still a wall of silence from the club on how sales are progressing.  They know the level of discontent amongst thousands of supporters.  Do they think silence reduces that level of discontent or increases it?

Doug considering right now we have no finance option available and there is still a considerable renewable time left i’d imagine that is why there is no communication about it. Not some wall of silence to hide anything.

6 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Why would you cancel subs to FOH?

Surely if you want change,contributing to FOH is best way to make it happen.

Edited by Tott

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wall of silence.... 

?