Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

#NightYaWeirdo

Night mate. Hope Faycal Jnr sleeps through the night for you ??

1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Night mate. Hope Faycal Jnr sleeps through the night for you ??

You too babe try stay off my profile ? sweet dreams princess 

Alex Kintner
8 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

You too babe try stay off my profile ? sweet dreams princess 

Can’t promise anything. Your posting history is too hilarious not to read. ??

Just now, To Be Frank said:

Can’t promise anything. Your posting history is too hilarious not to read. ??

Of course it is Frank 

Night babe 

Alex Kintner
16 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Of course it is Frank 

Night babe 

Doing a year ever night. Have now reached 2016 and your spat with Brandt over stalking players at the airport. ?

2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Wednesday being your last wee snoop.....weird 

Screenshot_20190510-194604_Samsung Internet.jpg

Caught red handed ??. Groomer. 

4 minutes ago, Hercules said:

????? its every week.....at really weird times too, really late at night when normal people are in bed wouldn't be surprised if i spotted frank at my bathroom window 

Alex Kintner

10 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Should try it ?? Some of the posts are outstanding entertainment. I particularly recommend Aug 2016 around the time of Rherras signing. ??

The same Rherras who only left Scotland about exactly 9 months ago...

:levein_interesting:

Edited by To Be Frank

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

????? its every week.....at really weird times too, really late at night when normal people are in bed wouldn't be surprised if i spotted frank at my bathroom window 

Like something out of Silence of the Lambs. Be careful. ???

Gavsy Van Gaverson
3 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Should try it ?? Some of the posts are outstanding entertainment. I particularly recommend Aug 2016 around the time of Rherras signing. ??

:facepalm:

Alex Kintner

All banter aside @kimosavi I hope everything is good with the wee one. Got my own special delivery on the way in a couple of months. Magical times ??? 

5 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

All banter aside @kimosavi I hope everything is good with the wee one. Got my own special delivery on the way in a couple of months. Magical times ??? 

All good Franko cheers 

You'll no have time to snoop on me when your wee one arrives,  trust me 

Best of luck its a game changer 

Alex Kintner
4 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

All good Franko cheers 

You'll no have time to snoop on me when your wee one arrives,  trust me 

Best of luck its a game changer 

??

5 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

I’ve been a season ticket holder on and off for the last 18 years. Some seasons, I couldn’t renew because I was a skint student. Other seasons, because the lads I went to games with moved to London and I didn’t feel I had at that point reached the age where I could rock up to a game on my tod! 

I’m now a father of two and have significantly more responsibility than I’ve ever had. Going to Tynie is something I have loved ever since my first match back in the early 90s.  Sonewhere m to go, where you can forget your troubles and watch the team you love for 90 minutes.  It has, by and large, for the last few seasons, however become harder to get excited about going and even less enjoyable when there - with exciting and progressive football being the exception rather than the rule. The reasons for this have been explained at length on here already (Cathro debacle, poor recruitment, focus on main stand, pitch, Levein and his style of management etc)

The club is in such a good position off the field, both structurally and financially. However, while the current management and ‘plan’ remains in place, I don’t think fans, who are unhappy with what they are being served up (of which there are many) have any other choice but to ‘vote with their feet’ to send a message to AB.  Some may think this is akin to cutting off ones nose to spite their face. But what other options are there to get their views across?

The malaise and division with fans at the moment is unhealthy and as a businesswoman, this will concern AB and the board. 

Hearts fans need to be sold a rousing vision of where the club are going. Right now, excluding a free hit on 25th May, I don’t know where that is, aside from mediocrity. 

Again, I appreciate factors this season (injuries mainly) have hampered what promised to be a significantly better campaign than the last two. But I don’t think this should mask the significant deficiencies in the management of the club currently.  

Change is needed in my view. Hopefully that happens after a glorious win at Hampden ??

This is where me and every one of my mates are at.  I've never cared so little about a final in the 40 years Ive followed hearts.  Never thought I would think this let alone post it.  

4 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Wednesday being your last wee snoop.....weird 

Screenshot_20190510-194604_Samsung Internet.jpg

Haha, he has done you there Frank!

Bazzas right boot
32 minutes ago, MooseMich said:

This is where me and every one of my mates are at.  I've never cared so little about a final in the 40 years Ive followed hearts.  Never thought I would think this let alone post it.  

Tbf, if you thought you'd post this 40 years ago, well.... 

i wish jj was my dad
9 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Listen little man you keep to your wee comfort blanket boring shit chat about hibs, nobody and i mean nobody on here takes any note of what you contribute to here, like you always do,  and I'll continue to say what i want and do on here and you'll do diddly squat about it. Are we clear on that......good 

Now back on topic 

You can say and do what you want. There is diddly squat I can do about that but when you say you want to lose to Hibs you have to accept that every pop you have at the club can be viewed in that context.  

portobellojambo1
4 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

People saying about not going and sending out a message to Ann Budge, she's a businesswoman so that will force her into a change of manager etc etc. Regardless of how many fans go along, whether its 5,000 or 15,000, she will still get her £3.5m or whatever it is next year. 

I'm not sure that a drop in attendances will have any impact directly on her financially and I would imagine it is more important to her to keep her friendship with Levein than making an uncomfortable decision, albeit the right one for the club/business. 

Ann will be retaining a reasonable shareholding in the club, she purchased and will continue to hold the blocks of shares which were originally held by one of Romanov's many hidden companies based in Switzerland. That in itself means that it is in her interest to make sure the club is functioning well, as she is a business woman and will want to make sure she gets the best performance from that holding she will retain.

I did learn last night that the original figure I was told was correct, and that as at close of business on the Friday before the Rangers game sales/renewals had just hit 5,000. I also learned that in this present season HMFC have around 2,500 ST holders who purchased via Zebra Finance, so if they are all waiting to renew it isn't going to push the numbers up as much as some possibly anticipated. I have renewed and I do think the HMFC support have been remarkably loyal to the club, both in the purchase of not only ST's but other items which generate funds for the club and have continued to back FOH. But a ST is now an expensive purchase and football has a lot more competition for people's interests on a weekend. In the past value for money is probably not something football fans would ever have considered but it is important for many at this time. We need to see some change in the management team on the football side, while accepting that change is no guarantee of success. However, no change is a guarantee that the turgid product on offer at the moment will remain just as turgid going forward. We need fresh eyes, a fresh approach to how we play the game and people at the helm who can instil a winning mentality into those taking to the field. In business nothing talks louder than money, and a loss of income will have a big impact.

Edited by portobellojambo1

We will take on the Hibs attendance of 4-5 years ago between 6-9000.I am not renewing and getting on that bus for Hampden will take some effort.

16 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

We will take on the Hibs attendance of 4-5 years ago between 6-9000.I am not renewing and getting on that bus for Hampden will take some effort.

We have become Alex Millers Hibs team

Doom and gloom Craig.  Hearts supporters, passionate supporters, bickering.

Are you listening Craig?  What would you attribute to the cause of this state of affairs?  Do you think that consistent dreadful performances might be a factor?

4 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You can say and do what you want. There is diddly squat I can do about that but when you say you want to lose to Hibs you have to accept that every pop you have at the club can be viewed in that context.  

So something i said about 2 years ago, then later admitted I was wrong is what you hang off my coat tails with? The simple fact is you follow me about here,  using every opportunity you can to mention it like some wee comfort blanket. Nobody is interested on here  anymore. Only you are. I don't care. You do, and you use every opportunity to bring it up regardless of the content or post I'm involved in,  its boring hence why nobody jumps on your band wagon so get over it its sad to be hanging off me with something i said,  more in anger if anything,  so let it go FFS, its becoming weird now. You're a wee slaver who roams around here with your wee cronies jumping into your wee arguments it's all very school playground stuff.

Glad we cleared that up 

merseyjambo

Can we stop with the personal point scoring between people over what they posted years ago or whatever anyone’s problem is and focus on the issue.

Everyone will always have different opinions about the current management team and I respect those that believe CL can turn things around. I think they’re wrong but I can respect their point of view.

The bigger issue and problem is that based on the figures PJ is quoting, we are at present 8k down on output current season ticket total and even if all those who are on finance renew that’s still a massive drop in season ticket numbers.

If AB can’t look at the situation and see that there is a problem then she really is blind and for everything that she’s done for the club, this will be part of her legacy, her inability to act decisively over the footballing part of the club. It doesn’t matter how well the business side of the club is doing, it is intrinsically linked with the footballing side of the business and if one doesn’t perform it will have an effect on the other. Less than 10k season tickets is a serious problem and a reflection of of how the fans feel about the current situation. 

A factor for me deciding whether or not to renew is that with the increased capacity and current apathy, it is easy to pick up tickets for games. This might change if we do well again but I can save money but picking the games that myself and my kids attend.

Edited by Snedescu

2 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

If AB can’t look at the situation and see that there is a problem then she really is blind and for everything that she’s done for the club, this will be part of her legacy, her inability to act decisively over the footballing part of the club. It doesn’t matter how well the business side of the club is doing, it is intrinsically linked with the footballing side of the business and if one doesn’t perform it will have an effect on the other. Less than 10k season tickets is a serious problem and a reflection of of how the fans feel about the current situation. 

A valid point well said -

If the blinkers don't come off soon the damage she is allowing Levein to get away with may be irreparable, while damaging her own reputation in the process.

I still reckon there are a lot of folk similar to me who are waiting till nearer the end of month deadline for renewing. It won't be 10k though.

19 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

I think you really mean hope instead of believe in your predictions. 

Hope Not more like. ?

19 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

I’ve been a season ticket holder on and off for the last 18 years. Some seasons, I couldn’t renew because I was a skint student. Other seasons, because the lads I went to games with moved to London and I didn’t feel I had at that point reached the age where I could rock up to a game on my tod! 

I’m now a father of two and have significantly more responsibility than I’ve ever had. Going to Tynie is something I have loved ever since my first match back in the early 90s.  Sonewhere m to go, where you can forget your troubles and watch the team you love for 90 minutes.  It has, by and large, for the last few seasons, however become harder to get excited about going and even less enjoyable when there - with exciting and progressive football being the exception rather than the rule. The reasons for this have been explained at length on here already (Cathro debacle, poor recruitment, focus on main stand, pitch, Levein and his style of management etc)

The club is in such a good position off the field, both structurally and financially. However, while the current management and ‘plan’ remains in place, I don’t think fans, who are unhappy with what they are being served up (of which there are many) have any other choice but to ‘vote with their feet’ to send a message to AB.  Some may think this is akin to cutting off ones nose to spite their face. But what other options are there to get their views across?

The malaise and division with fans at the moment is unhealthy and as a businesswoman, this will concern AB and the board. 

Hearts fans need to be sold a rousing vision of where the club are going. Right now, excluding a free hit on 25th May, I don’t know where that is, aside from mediocrity. 

Again, I appreciate factors this season (injuries mainly) have hampered what promised to be a significantly better campaign than the last two. But I don’t think this should mask the significant deficiencies in the management of the club currently.  

Change is needed in my view. Hopefully that happens after a glorious win at Hampden ??

Well said many feel the same way all we can hope for is for Ann Budge and her board to do the correct thing and get a new ambitious management team in who will play the way Hearts should play.

20 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

Very well put we are all feeling the same change must happen after the final 

Francis Albert

When was the last update on ST sales from the club?

For that matter when was the last update on the new stand? We seem to have been fitting out the dressing rooms for over 6 months. I remember being ridiculed when questioning whether duplicating the Wheatfield dressing rooms was necessary. Nearly two years on ...

36 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

For that matter when was the last update on the new stand? We seem to have been fitting out the dressing rooms for over 6 months. I remember being ridiculed when questioning whether duplicating the Wheatfield dressing rooms was necessary. Nearly two years on ...

It’s a treadmill of shite my friend. 

gowestjambo
53 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

It looks like it is time for no more Mr Nice Guy Francis, you may have been well off the mark a number of years ago, but serious questions need to be asked.

The lack of communication from the club is ridiculous regarding Season Ticket sales and Team performances........

wattie exploited
7 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Well said many feel the same way all we can hope for is for Ann Budge and her board to do the correct thing and get a new ambitious management team in who will play the way Hearts should play.

totally agree here this is not hearts style of football if it wasnt for a split we would be 7th in the league  

8 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

totally agree here this is not hearts style of football if it wasnt for a split we would be 7th in the league  

This place gets worse ?

wattie exploited
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

This place gets worse ?

hows that !!!!!!

Just now, wattie exploited said:

hows that !!!!!!

Because it is an absolutely stupid thing to say. Lets not have the split but make us play the top 5 and let St Johnstone play the bottom 5 only. 

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Because it is an absolutely stupid thing to say. Lets not have the split but make us play the top 5 and let St Johnstone play the bottom 5 only. 

my point was we are so shit of late that even st johnstone  will end up with more points than us ,injuries or not the football right now is utter shit !!!!!

been here before
1 minute ago, wattie exploited said:

my point was we are so shit of late that even st johnstone  will end up with more points than us ,injuries or not the football right now is utter shit !!!!!

But St Johnstone have been playing 5 shitter teams than we have Wattie.

wattie exploited
Just now, been here before said:

But St Johnstone have been playing 5 shitter teams than we have Wattie.

yeah but the same shitter teams we dropped point to I know what you are saying but at the end of the day we all want the best for hearts but what we are getting back has been poor !

2 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

It looks like it is time for no more Mr Nice Guy Francis, you may have been well off the mark a number of years ago, but serious questions need to be asked.

The lack of communication from the club is ridiculous regarding Season Ticket sales and Team performances........

Ehh the club have been pro-active in communications on STs, eg prices announced, sales period etc.. Then explained the Zebra situation and what they were doing, followed by two updates. Also announced extension to renewal period and that the ‘moving’ dates were changed.

I think everybody should know that there is a new finance company in place and once they are set up it will be announced they will offer the same ‘terms’ as Zebra. 

And as the deadline for renewals is the

end of May thousands will renew in the

coming weeks.

And finally a message to the ‘doom and gloom merchants’, just renew and support Hearts they need you for long term success, if you want to make a wee protest or you don’t (currently) enjoy watching Hearts just don’t go short term.

Bad Religion
22 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Ann will be retaining a reasonable shareholding in the club, she purchased and will continue to hold the blocks of shares which were originally held by one of Romanov's many hidden companies based in Switzerland. That in itself means that it is in her interest to make sure the club is functioning well, as she is a business woman and will want to make sure she gets the best performance from that holding she will retain.

I did learn last night that the original figure I was told was correct, and that as at close of business on the Friday before the Rangers game sales/renewals had just hit 5,000. I also learned that in this present season HMFC have around 2,500 ST holders who purchased via Zebra Finance, so if they are all waiting to renew it isn't going to push the numbers up as much as some possibly anticipated. I have renewed and I do think the HMFC support have been remarkably loyal to the club, both in the purchase of not only ST's but other items which generate funds for the club and have continued to back FOH. But a ST is now an expensive purchase and football has a lot more competition for people's interests on a weekend. In the past value for money is probably not something football fans would ever have considered but it is important for many at this time. We need to see some change in the management team on the football side, while accepting that change is no guarantee of success. However, no change is a guarantee that the turgid product on offer at the moment will remain just as turgid going forward. We need fresh eyes, a fresh approach to how we play the game and people at the helm who can instil a winning mentality into those taking to the field. In business nothing talks louder than money, and a loss of income will have a big impact.

?

I sit here reading after a few beers, and its incredibly sad how this has turned out...who would have thought after the way it all started skooshing the Championship....I could echo a lot of good folks thoughts, but like an alarming many, apathy is now the major driver here re how one man has made this mess we are in ???....I made the decision a long time ago that whilst Levein remains in charge of 1st team affairs, my season ticket money x2 wont be passed onto the club.....I have drawn the line.... ?

18 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

This has may been covered but are the Season Tickets on general sale.

No , early June 

Bad Religion
18 hours ago, kimosavi said:

So something i said about 2 years ago, then later admitted I was wrong is what you hang off my coat tails with? The simple fact is you follow me about here,  using every opportunity you can to mention it like some wee comfort blanket. Nobody is interested on here  anymore. Only you are. I don't care. You do, and you use every opportunity to bring it up regardless of the content or post I'm involved in,  its boring hence why nobody jumps on your band wagon so get over it its sad to be hanging off me with something i said,  more in anger if anything,  so let it go FFS, its becoming weird now. You're a wee slaver who roams around here with your wee cronies jumping into your wee arguments it's all very school playground stuff.

Glad we cleared that up 

You wanted us to lose to Hibs. 

Why should it be forgotten? 

8 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

You wanted us to lose to Hibs. 

Why should it be forgotten? 

Another cronie that hangs off my coat tails 

I later apologised for it, i was angry at the time,  but of course that'll no suit your wee comfort blanket agenda will it 

9 hours ago, mitch41 said:

This has may been covered but are the Season Tickets on general sale.

Yes, for seats not currently bought on season ticket. 

No for all other seats.