Season ticket sales will be above 12k

Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You're backtracking now. Just admit you were trying to troll me and people will respect you more for it. 

The only thing worse than a troll is a troll who claims he isn’t trolling after he’s admitted to trolling. 

I'm on here with an opinion.

My opinion was that your McInnes example was a complete pile of bull shite and was a terrible comparison to CL and Hearts currently.

You have then went of on one, crying about trolling despite-

you using McInnes to highlight that CL is a bad manager just for the banter.

CL is a loser

I'm Mothy

I celebrate hibs wins ( after you brought  up their  cup win)

All this on a ST number thread?

All because I quite rightly pulled you up and said your example was a lot of shite.

The thing worse than a troll that doesn't admit he's a troll is a troll that accuses other folk of trolling to deflect from the fact he's made an arse of an point he was trying to make, a point with no purpose to the thread title/ content either. Classic trolling.

Anyway, I'm out. You are actually very boring and I wouldn't want to upset you more.

You should go away and reflect on McInnes and how it is a relevant comparison  to CL and how you have made a complete car crash of your attempt at  trolling back at the very start.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• graygo

• Alex Kintner

• Inch Hearts

29 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

My “credibility” on Kickback means literally nothing to me. 

A very good thing!!!

16 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Sunday is now a huge game.Season ticket sales and cup final ticket sales.

Cup final sales are totally unrelated to Sunday's match. They will sell out no matter what.

ST sales would get a wee boost with a good win on Sunday.

Does our club give us updates on anything these days?  ST sales.  Hibs ticket sales.  Recoveries from injuries.

Wall of silence?

Shanks said no
22 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

Thousands of ST holders will already have bought their tickets before the game kicks off on Sunday.

portobellojambo1
3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

How many we sold?

There were stories floating about on Monday evening that at that point we had sold about 50% of the tickets received. I have no idea of the capacity of the Dunbar Road stand but I think it is reasonably comparable to the Roseburn in size, so that would be about 1850-1900 tickets sold. The fact we are now selling them without the need for loyalty points suggests that sales haven't been great since then and possibly that HMFC had to pay for all the tickets up front so have to cover their outlay one way or another.

I don't know why I thought this was the thread about the sale of tickets for the Hibs game, and if that was what the poster I quoted was talking about.

Edited by portobellojambo1

12 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Does our club give us updates on anything these days?  ST sales.  Hibs ticket sales.  Recoveries from injuries.

Wall of silence?

Why does it matter?

That's a serious question by the way.

9 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wall of silence?

Not much good news to give these days. It's becoming a,  them and us situation, where the club remain silent behind closed doors and pray for better luck. A despicable state of affairs to protect their beliefs and the useless man in charge. The divide will grow and turn even worse if we don't win any more games. 

5 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

There were stories floating about on Monday evening that at that point we had sold about 50% of the tickets received. I have no idea of the capacity of the Dunbar Road stand but I think it is reasonably comparable to the Roseburn in size, so that would be about 1850-1900 tickets sold. The fact they are now selling them without the need for loyalty points suggests that sales haven't been great since then and possibly that HMFC had to pay for all the tickets up front so have to cover their outlay one way or another.

Is that correct?

Edit: It is.

Edited by graygo

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, Julie1957 said:

The game is not massive, it's for 5th/6th place. 

Pretty dire affairs for both clubs tbh. 

A win is good tho, for revenge and a place higher in the league. 

The cup final is huge , it's for the sc.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Is that correct?

Yes as of this afternoon, didn't know we have to pay for all the tickets upfront and incur a loss for any unsold though . 

20 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wall of silence?

Straight out with a statement with any crowd trouble though ?...

portobellojambo1

Is that correct?

I think I've got threads mixed up here Graygo. This thread is about how many ST's we will potentially sell and I haven't got a clue how or why I thought it was about the sale of tickets for the game on Sunday. But it does appear as if the tickets for that game are now being sold without the need for LP's (from something I've just read on Facebook, just got in from work so not had any chance to look about and see if it is 100% the case or not).

5 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Not much good news to give these days. It's becoming a,  them and us situation, where the club remain silent behind closed doors and pray for better luck. A despicable state of affairs to protect their beliefs and the useless man in charge. The divide will grow and turn even worse if we don't win any more games

Will be worse than that.

All flowers will grow arms and attack anyone within 3 feet of them. Water will turn to CK One. Ketchup will turn blue and olives will suddenly become edible.

In reality though its becoming more and more obvious what you and others are up to. Divide and conquer. Create division. "Them V us". 

Subtlety is not something you should be remembered for. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, VladMagic said:

Will be worse than that.

All flowers will grow arms and attack anyone within 3 feet of them. Water will turn to CK One. Ketchup will turn blue and olives will suddenly become edible.

In reality though its becoming more and more obvious what you and others are up to. Divide and conquer. Create division. "Them V us". 

Blue ketchup, maybe. 

Edible olives, you've taken that too far. 

Just now, VladMagic said:

Will be worse than that.

Nice reply. You keep your head buried in the sand mate, nothing to see here, Craig Levein is God and he's doing a fantastic job. Serial losers are us.

Just now, innerjambo said:

Nice reply. You keep your head buried in the sand mate, nothing to see here, Craig Levein is God and he's doing a fantastic job. Serial losers are us.

Thanks.

Now apart from your supposition about my thoughts on the club and indeed Craig Levein  (you might want to look "supposition" up), your reply didn't acknowledge the 2nd point I raised. I give you an opportunity to reply directly to the following.

Why are you attempting to create division between the club and the supporters?

I ask this question because you said the following and I quote "It's becoming a,  them and us situation," followed by "The divide will grow and turn even worse"

Cheers.

19 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I think I've got threads mixed up here Graygo. This thread is about how many ST's we will potentially sell and I haven't got a clue how or why I thought it was about the sale of tickets for the game on Sunday. But it does appear as if the tickets for that game are now being sold without the need for LP's (from something I've just read on Facebook, just got in from work so not had any chance to look about and see if it is 100% the case or not).

Aye it's right, I didn't know but saw it on the other thread after I asked about it.

Must be a long time since a game down there went to general sale.

portobellojambo1
Just now, graygo said:

Aye it's right, I didn't know but saw it on the other thread after I asked about it.

Must be a long time since a game down there went to general sale.

I get my ticket through the SC and in all honesty never really watch in great detail anything about how tickets are selling for the games down there, and how long they take to sell out. I've spoken to a good few people who aren't bothering going on Sunday and others who have tickets, and early morning drinking destinations and will decide on the day if they are actually going based on the weather of all things. I did have a look on the BBC and it appears as if Sunday's weather will be not bad although it will be pissing down all day on Saturday.

1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I get my ticket through the SC and in all honesty never really watch in great detail anything about how tickets are selling for the games down there, and how long they take to sell out. I've spoken to a good few people who aren't bothering going on Sunday and others who have tickets, and early morning drinking destinations and will decide on the day if they are actually going based on the weather of all things. I did have a look on the BBC and it appears as if Sunday's weather will be not bad although it will be pissing down all day on Saturday.

It'll be my first "dry" derby down there for many a year, just can't be arsed and that's not like me  :( 

5 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

Thanks.

Now apart from your supposition about my thoughts on the club and indeed Craig Levein  (you might want to look "supposition" up), your reply didn't acknowledge the 2nd point I raised. I give you an opportunity to reply directly to the following.

I ask this question because you said the following and I quote "It's becoming a,  them and us situation," followed by "The divide will grow and turn even worse"

Cheers.

It's quite simple really, but I can understand if you're finding it difficult to grasp. At present the club have not given us any update on season ticket sales after 2 months, which is very unusual. Even taking into account the zebra finance situation, they would normally give us positive updates after 3 or 4 weeks.

So the communication between club and fans isn't great right now.

We also have the current situation where a growing number of fans are unhappy with Craig Levein, and the product on the park. We know that Ann Budge has a close working relationship with Craig Levein. She clearly supports him and has complete faith in him to do a good job. 

This I would suggest will create a conflict of interest, and indeed a divide between the club and fans if it continues. I understand you don't agree, but then this is a football forum, where people can air there views about what's going at the club, and on the pitch. 

portobellojambo1

It'll be my first "dry" derby down there for many a year, just can't be arsed and that's not like me  :( 

I'm planning to go along without any alcohol either, I don't know if that is a good idea or not. I really cannot get any sort of enthusiasm for it either, I suspect that if it wasn't for the Cup Final a good few would be happy if this season just came to a stop now.

Name changing on Kickback should be banned, too many trolls out there can easily hide.

Most users have continuity however those who just want to push their agenda simply change their user name when they are found out

or found to be mistaken though their opinion.

Sorry should have started a new thread just could not be arsed.

4 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm planning to go along without any alcohol either, I don't know if that is a good idea or not. I really cannot get any sort of enthusiasm for it either, I suspect that if it wasn't for the Cup Final a good few would be happy if this season just came to a stop now.

Horrific season, all the more due to the start we had - although the start  means nothing at the end, so hoping for a miracle as I was at the 2012 semi.

Slightly different circumstances as we had a team more competitive to what we have today.

Edited by Neon

3 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

It's quite simple really, but I can understand if you're finding it difficult to grasp. At present the club have not given us any update on season ticket sales after 2 months, which is very unusual. Even taking into account the zebra finance situation, they would normally give us positive updates after 3 or 4 weeks.

We also have the current situation where a growing number of fans are unhappy with Craig Levein, and the product on the park. We know that Ann Budge has a close working relationship with Craig Levein. She clearly supports him and has complete faith in him to do a good job. 

This I would suggest will create a conflict of interest, and indeed a divide between the club and fans if it continues. I understand you don't agree, but then this is a football forum, where people can air there views about what's going at the club, and on the pitch. 

6 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

The Club have not given us an update on the website that Sundays game is live either - As Laurie mentioned in the Hearts TV post all games are live between now and the end of the season but for whatever reason the media group we have can't be arsed to update it.

7 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

The Club have not given us an update on the website that Sundays game is live either - As Laurie mentioned in the Hearts TV post all games are live between now and the end of the season but for whatever reason the media group we have can't be arsed to update it.

Things aren't great right now. We can only hope for an upturn in fortune soon. 

Edited by innerjambo

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

Things aren't great right now. We can only hope for an upturn in fortune soon. 

We are Hearts it's always what we do.

For the record I have purchased three season tickets 1 adult 2 kids and I don't even stay in the country.

People need to remember where we have been,

I am not asking for blind faith but this season has been horrific in terms of injuries.

4 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

We are Hearts it's always what we do.

For the record I have purchased three season tickets 1 adult 2 kids and I don't even stay in the country.

People need to remember where we have been,

I am not asking for blind faith but this season has been horrific in terms of injuries.

I wish people would stop with this “remember where we’ve been” chat.

yes our club nearly went to the wall, yes our great fans rallied round and helped save the club, still ploughing 7 figures in a season.

we have an owner who has been wonderful and a shiny new stand.

all things to be proud of.

that still does not excuse the lacklustre powderpuff performances we have seen too many times this season imo.

people are now rightly questioning our management team!! Questions that would be asked of ANY management team with our record over the last 6-7 months.

lucky for you that you stay abroad and haven’t had to drag yourself along in the pissing rain or freezing cold to watch some of the dog shit served up.

portobellojambo1
26 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Horrific season, all the more due to the start we had - although the start  means nothing at the end, so hoping for a miracle as I was at the 2012 semi.

Slightly different circumstances as we had a team more competitive to what we have today.

I'll go along to Hampden on 25 May full of hope, but like you I do think everything on the day has to be in our favour. It isn't an impossible task, it is 11 versus 11 after all, but I'd be lying if I didn't say there are nagging doubts in my head about the potential outcome.

8 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I wish people would stop with this “remember where we’ve been” chat.

yes our club nearly went to the wall, yes our great fans rallied round and helped save the club, still ploughing 7 figures in a season.

we have an owner who has been wonderful and a shiny new stand.

all things to be proud of.

that still does not excuse the lacklustre powderpuff performances we have seen too many times this season imo.

people are now rightly questioning our management team!! Questions that would be asked of ANY management team with our record over the last 6-7 months.

lucky for you that you stay abroad and haven’t had to drag yourself along in the pissing rain or freezing cold to watch some of the dog shit served up.

Ok how about remember where we are?

Christophe probably just getting back to his norm.

Naismith a doubt for the final.

Haring probably would be Carrying an injury.

Morisson out. One of our only attacking threats.

Claire Doubtful

The list goes on and on.

Powder puff performances are probably due to not having a full squad to pick from and the managers choice due to him trying needlessly to stop having a go.
Yea I am extremely luck to drag my ass out of bed and watch the same shit at 4am.

It has been a horrific season but historically it is what happens at Hearts and occasionally we still come out on top.

Edited by Neon

5 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Ok how about remember where we are?

Christophe probably just getting back to his norm.

Naismith a doubt for the final.

Haring probably would be Carrying an injury.

Morisson out. One of our only attacking threats.

Claire Doubtful

The list goes on and on.

Powder puff performances are probably due to not having a full squad to pick from and the managers choice due to him trying needlessly to stop having a go.
Yea I am extremely luck to drag my ass out of bed and watch the same shit at 4am.

It has been a horrific season but historically it is what happens at Hearts and occasionally we still come out on top.

I’m not getting the players being missing should be an excuse for powderpuff performances!! Do you honestly believe that?Players being missing is no excuse for a lack of effort!!! That is the absolute minimum we should expect. No exceptions.

ive set my alarm on many an occasion to get up for football matches in the middle of the night.

it aint really a chore when you’re sitting in your comfy living room watching a game as opposed to being there.

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Renewing tomorrow. It's in the blood. 

Monday for me, I want them to be worried that I'm not bothering.

That'll teach them.

7 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I’m not getting the players being missing should be an excuse for powderpuff performances!! Do you honestly believe that?Players being missing is no excuse for a lack of effort!!! That is the absolute minimum we should expect. No exceptions.

ive set my alarm on many an occasion to get up for football matches in the middle of the night.

it aint really a chore when you’re sitting in your comfy living room watching a game as opposed to being there.

Robbo, I don't bait easily so you need to try better about getting up early.

So you have the team out the traps performing and better than anyone else in the league, suddenly sliding to just the manager?

Some on and grow some balls no matter personal opinion.

I agree Craig should have set the team out to be more attacking but for 2/3 of the season he has been missing important players, with no back up.

Hell all of our team has been missing at one  point or another, most of the time missing together.

Sorry I forgot to address your main point.

Lack of effort - I put solely down to lack of confidence due to the injuries we sustained.

Edited by Neon

39 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Awfully like Spencer is back.

Yes was thinking Hendricks/Spencer had returned.

2 minutes ago, neonjambo said:

Robbo, I don't bait easily so you need to try better about getting up early.

So you have the team out the traps performing and better than anyone else in the league, suddenly sliding to just the manager?

Some on and grow some balls no matter personal opinion.

I agree Craig should have set the team out to be more attacking but for 2/3 of the season he has been missing important players, with no back up.

Hell all of our team has been missing at one  point or another, most of the time missing together.

Neon, honestly not trying to bait you but not understanding your 2nd paragraph.

its clear as mud.

Just now, 1874robbo said:

Neon, honestly not trying to bait you but not understanding your 2nd paragraph.

its clear as mud.

It's 3 am, what do you expect :P

The team were top of the league after 12 games, injuries kicked in and the manager became more defensive.

You cannot just pin that on him.

It has been a recurring theme thruout the season.

I will agree that Craig seems to struggle with a Plan B but if it had been smooth sailing we would be 3rd or possibly second IMO.

We pinned a lot of hopes on Vanecek also and that was a mistake.

I will happily accept criticism of the manager when warranted - I also find his negative play a frustration but can see the issues we have had.

Bazzas right boot
26 minutes ago, graygo said:

Monday for me, I want them to be worried that I'm not bothering.

That'll teach them.

I'm waiting until you can change seats, really making them sweat. 

The good thing is there should be plenty choice, given the amount of chances that have given up. 

jamtartan74

Did they extend the deadline due to

the finance option situation? Was going to go through on Saturday to get mine but if they have extended it then can wait and go through during the week. 

Just now, neonjambo said:

It's 3 am, what do you expect :P

The team were top of the league after 12 games, injuries kicked in and the manager became more defensive.

You cannot just pin that on him.

It has been a recurring theme thruout the season.

I’ll let you off then.

We will have to agree to disagree here, my thoughts are that injuries or no injuries effort, application and desire should never be questioned.

Alex Kintner
2 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Not much good news to give these days. It's becoming a,  them and us situation, where the club remain silent behind closed doors and pray for better luck. A despicable state of affairs to protect their beliefs and the useless man in charge. The divide will grow and turn even worse if we don't win any more games. 

Nothing like a bit of gentle hyperbole.

:rofl:

Edited by To Be Frank