Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

Forever Hearts

I've already broke the news to my 11 year old daughter that she won't be going to the final. A couple of wee tears and that was that. My 14 year old son could be a different story. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Spent a long time sitting on hold today.

Got cut off multiple times. Furious would be an understatement.

jamtartan74
25 minutes ago, augusthearts said:

Question regarding this. Attended Semi-Final with my kids but got the tickets on my account. Both my kids do in fact have an account so that part I get. It refers to the reference number for the Semi-Final tickets - what or where is it exactly? Is it on the ticket itself i.e. the long number on the ticket stub? If so I'm going to have two unhappy daughters as their concession tickets had these removed. Or does it refer to the client code. Thanks in advance.

The reference number will be your kids’ account reference number bud ??

augusthearts
1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

The reference number will be your kids’ account reference number bud ??

The Client Code as they call it - cheers

jamtartan74
10 minutes ago, augusthearts said:

The Client Code as they call it - cheers

Yes mate the client code ??  

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

If I didn't have a ticket  £225 for a hospitality deal would tempt me.

It's quite good considering its your transport , ticket and slap up meal.

No, dug, no !

It isn’t really. The £80 one was sold out in a flash....for a very good reason. It was a very good deal.

I emailed to reassign a semi ticket, as of now I still don’t know if the account has been updated. Hopefully all will be ok for start of next phase.

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, augusthearts said:

Question regarding this. Attended Semi-Final with my kids but got the tickets on my account. Both my kids do in fact have an account so that part I get. It refers to the reference number for the Semi-Final tickets - what or where is it exactly? Is it on the ticket itself i.e. the long number on the ticket stub? If so I'm going to have two unhappy daughters as their concession tickets had these removed. Or does it refer to the client code. Thanks in advance.

Seems straightforward and exactly to help your situation. 

Hannibal Lecter
1 hour ago, escobri said:

I emailed to reassign a semi ticket, as of now I still don’t know if the account has been updated. Hopefully all will be ok for start of next phase.

I did the same but never received an email confirmation that it had been done. Can tell it has been done though as can see the loyalty point total that the ticket was for has increased.

Jambo-Fox

I’ve been given 3 Loyalty Points for buying a cup final ticket! 

Its madness loyalty points for going to see Hearts in a cup final (?!!!)  ......... if you don’t go you should have points deducted ..... minus points for dis-loyalty!!

Rocky jamboa

I'm surprised the loyalty points threshold wasn't reduced before offering to folk who went to the semi. 

cookieboy
7 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I'm surprised the loyalty points threshold wasn't reduced before offering to folk who went to the semi. 

I'm on 19 points and didn't go to semi type post IMO :D

1874s_Kin
5 hours ago, splashdubh said:

Did you pay earlier, or was it a pay and pick-up at same time?

Bought online when they went on sale.

Apologies in advance for asking this Q!

So I can reassign my two Semi tickets as a season ticket holder, to a current person or couple of folk on their existing customer account today, I get that...

Bit I aint sure about is tomorrow, can I go to the ticket office as the lead purchaser for semi tickets, having reassigned those semi tickets to them, and get a couple of tickets, but uplift myself?

Or does it need to be that person or persons that physically uplift the tickets to whose name those semi tickets were reassigned to?

Sorry its prob been answered elsewhere a thousand times.... ?

chester copperpot
1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

Apologies in advance for asking this Q!

So I can reassign my two Semi tickets as a season ticket holder, to a current person or couple of folk on their existing customer account today, I get that...

Bit I aint sure about is tomorrow, can I go to the ticket office as the lead purchaser for semi tickets, having reassigned those semi tickets to them, and get a couple of tickets, but uplift myself?

Or does it need to be that person or persons that physically uplift the tickets to whose name those semi tickets were reassigned to?

Sorry its prob been answered elsewhere a thousand times.... ?

My mate picks up my tickets for me all the time as I'm in the Weeg. I normally just send him a screenshot if the purchase reference just in case but dont think he's ever been asked for that.

Hope that helps 

Tams bird

There will be people  who have the points but waiting to go with people who went to semi as well.  

36 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

My mate picks up my tickets for me all the time as I'm in the Weeg. I normally just send him a screenshot if the purchase reference just in case but dont think he's ever been asked for that.

Hope that helps 

Sweet, sounds ideal....Thanking you Sir ?

splashdubh
9 hours ago, 1874s_Kin said:

Bought online when they went on sale.

As did I, with the intention of picking it up before the Kilmarnock game. The club tweet that says "available after May 10th"  is a poser.

12 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

There will be people  who have the points but waiting to go with people who went to semi as well.  

Dangerous game that.

Best to make sure of your own tickets first instead of running the risk of missing out completely.

After all if these people went to games together regularly they would already have enough points.

Shanks said no
20 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

That’s where I’m at. I have 2 tickets already but want another 3. So have held back one ST reference I didn’t have last Friday and 2 semi references I have obtained and will hopefully get 3 seats together.

early start tomorrow and I have taken the day off. I’m queuing this time

Clark Griswold

Guys, do I still have to contact the TO if I already assigned a semi ticket to my mates for the semi at the time? Or will I be alright? The statement just says 'if you bought multiple tickets'.

Thanks

11 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Makes a mockery of the LP scheme, imo.

Someone could have went to many of our home games this season, picking up a point a time, and be behind someone who rolled up to the semi for their first game in years.

Either ******* apply the system or not !

Auldreekie1874
4 minutes ago, maroon said:

Anyone heard anything back from email. Nothing showing up on etickets account

Yes, I emailed around 9am yesterday morning and received a reply late afternoon. Accounts updated too.

5 minutes ago, Boab said:

Someone could have went to many of our home games this season, picking up a point a time, and be behind someone who rolled up to the semi for their first game in years.

Agree 100%

17 minutes ago, Boab said:

Totally agree with this. 

There are guys I know on 18 and 19 points but didn’t go to the semi final.

Very unfair on those guys.

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, Boab said:

I tend to agree with this.

King Of The Cat Cafe
24 minutes ago, Boab said:

As someone who cannot go to away games and relies on a ST for loyalty points, I concur: Either ******* apply the system or not !

better_call_saul

Harsh but it is fair.

An earlier poster noted that all Scottish cup games this season total 19 points...

20 points over the last two seasons is not hard to achieve.

So the alternative may have been to set the threshold to 15 points, 10 points? There's been chat on this thread about some shareholders receiving 10 points if they have the correct level of shares. Imagine how much it would kick off if the threshold was 10 points!

End of the day supporters who have supported the team in the last 2 seasons are guaranteed a ticket.

Edited by better_call_saul

Shanks said no

Bloke at my work didn’t bother getting a ST this year and hasn’t been to a single game this season got a ticket because he had a ST in 17-18, very unfair

better_call_saul
2 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Bloke at my work didn’t bother getting a ST this year and hasn’t been to a single game this season got a ticket because he had a ST in 17-18, very unfair

Why? It's not like the goal posts have been changed at all.

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

I'm not sure how someone with <20 loyalty points could be considered more deserving than him to be honest. Yes, he's dropped off this year but to have less than 20 points suggests you either didn't go last year and didn't go a great deal this year or vice versa.

I know of someone who has a ticket who hasn't been this year at all and only went once last year. It'll never be 100% fair and loyalty points are probably the best solution there can be.

Shanks said no

He gave up Hearts to get an egg chasing season ticket at Murrayfield, hence my bitterness. Doesn’t effect me as I have my tickets and am now trying to get tickets for other part timers 

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, maroon said:

Anyone heard anything back from email. Nothing showing up on etickets account

Yes, I got an email from Hayley confirming the semi final points had been assigned to the correct accounts. I have also verified this by adding them all to my Hearts e-ticket network.

33 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Yes, I got an email from Hayley confirming the semi final points had been assigned to the correct accounts. I have also verified this by adding them all to my Hearts e-ticket network.

Emailed yesterday. Heard nothing back

Rocky jamboa
12 hours ago, cookieboy said:

I'm on 19 points and didn't go to semi type post IMO :D

Ha ha. I got mines in the first release but feel someone who goes to most of the home games is more deserving of a cup final ticket than someone going to a one off semi final.

Also, the semi was on the weekend where schools broke up so some folk may have been away on holiday. 

13 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Ha ha. I got mines in the first release but feel someone who goes to most of the home games is more deserving of a cup final ticket than someone going to a one off semi final.

Also, the semi was on the weekend where schools broke up so some folk may have been away on holiday. 

Yip. 

FarmerTweedy
On 30/04/2019 at 15:23, doctor jambo said:

Would have thought if you were trying to avoid explosive, then C4 would be a bad choice

Joke thief!

Tams bird
3 hours ago, luckydug said:

Dangerous game that.

Best to make sure of your own tickets first instead of running the risk of missing out completely.

After all if these people went to games together regularly they would already have enough points.

Got mine, going to hospitality for a change...   Not everyone can afford to go regularly but made an effort to take their children to Hampden for the semi....

6 hours ago, Clark Griswold said:

Guys, do I still have to contact the TO if I already assigned a semi ticket to my mates for the semi at the time? Or will I be alright? The statement just says 'if you bought multiple tickets'.

Thanks

You don't need to do any more if they've already been assigned the semi tickets to their accounts.

Its only if you bought multiple tickets but didn't reassign them to your mates.

splashdubh
54 minutes ago, BRY said:

Does anyone know when the tickets will be posted out?

The club is tweeting today that there will be no collections from the TO on Saturday "due to the Kilmarnock game" and that tickets will be avalable/posted out from May 10.

Not really good enough for those who live outside Edinburgh and had opted for collection knowing they would be at the game on Saturday. Many won't be able to pick them up in person now.

Edited: Just a pity that the timings had not been made clear at the time of buying the tickets online. But that would have been too helpful, wouldn't it?

Edited by splashdubh

31 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

The club is tweeting today that there will be no collections from the TO on Saturday "due to the Kilmarnock game" and that tickets will be avalable/posted out from May 10.

Not really good enough for those who live outside Edinburgh and had opted for collection knowing they would be at the game on Saturday. Many won't be able to pick them up in person now.

Edited: Just a pity that the timings had not been made clear at the time of buying the tickets online. But that would have been too helpful, wouldn't it?

Postage was steep but it seems I made the right choice now. Wouldn’t get to TO after Saturday.

33 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

I agree. The inconvenient extra journey into Edinburgh also exceeds the £7 delivery fee which kind of defeats the purpose of personal collection.