Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

Harry Potter
22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Got my ticket no problem online in A5. The delivery fee is an absolute disgrace though. 

Aye something like 6.75, wots that about.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, better_call_saul said:

Think you've blamed Hearts there mate.

For not having a collection option tomorrow? Yes, I am blaming Hearts for that. 100%. 

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Fair enough mate, enjoy the final.

You too buddy. Sorry if I came across a bit sharp. 

RudiSkacel51

Currently on hold to this infamous option 1 then option 8. Will update with the outcome hopefully they can fix this predictable admin mess 

vintage1874
4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Exactly. We've got a 140 mile round trip and could easily have collected them tomorrow. No consideration at all given to Hearts fans who don't live in the Edinburgh area. 

I'd email the TO if enough folk do this they may allow pick up before Killie game. 

better_call_saul
1 minute ago, Boab said:

Why not ?

Why can’t they have a pick up queue on Saturday ?

Look at the thousands of tickets Ticketmaster messed up. Literally thousands that have been sold at either O65 or concession.

If Hearts offered fans the option of picking up tickets before the game on Saturday if would be a nightmare considering the levels of people who would have to upgrade etc.

It's not as simple as having a "pick up queue".

RudiSkacel51
45 minutes ago, Auldreekie1874 said:

Think you need to link both accounts so that one is allowed to manage the others purchases. Think you can do it if you sign in to your account and take it from there. 

Done all that yesterday unfortunately 

1 minute ago, better_call_saul said:

Look at the thousands of tickets Ticketmaster messed up. Literally thousands that have been sold at either O65 or concession.

If Hearts offered fans the option of picking up tickets before the game on Saturday if would be a nightmare considering the levels of people who would have to upgrade etc.

It's not as simple as having a "pick up queue".

Two queues then !

One for pick up, one for the panic merchants who dived in at 9.05 last week !

I jest of course, aye, maybe it would be a logistical nightmare ! 

Ticketmaster have came out of this looking amateur !

better_call_saul
Just now, Boab said:

Two queues then !

I agree.

Not much Hearts can do given the circumstances IMO.

Mikey1874
6 minutes ago, vintage1874 said:

I'd email the TO if enough folk do this they may allow pick up before Killie game. 

Or just go in on Saturday and get them.

Just now, better_call_saul said:

I agree.

Not much Hearts can do given the circumstances IMO.

I took the postage route thinking even if there was a pick up, it would be messy !

All sorted??  They assigned a different number to one of my mates refs.  

Think this may be the same problem for one or two others. 

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Or just go in on Saturday and get them.

I thought it would be easier to buy online, and it was. 

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I thought it would be easier to buy online, and it was. 

I just mean the people who will struggle to get in to pick up tickets otherwise should just go into the ticket office on Saturday and get them.

Despite what Hearts have said about there not being a collection. 

13 hours ago, been here before said:

No-one said the queuing fixed those issue- those issues werent fixed for most of the day. Not sure how standing in a queue would fix that but then my trade isnt IT.

Different system used in the shop. The queuing worked like clockwork the online system went into meltdown and was a 24 carat cluster**** from start to finish.

Those in the queue walked off home with their tickets pretty much where they wanted them. Many of those who finally managed to get online, who managed to bypass **** up after **** up still cant collect their tickets.

But aye, "online always wins".

Not entirely true!

Yes there were problems at the start, but I had my 2 tickets purchased online (one concession, one standard) and all complete by 10:30...

The Treasurer

I'm guessing that the club don't want a big queue outside the ticket office just before KO tomorrow, resulting in a lot of people missing the start of the game.

Don't see any reason why they couldn't allow pick ups after the game though.

There must be a lot of people who live out of town and are only in Gorgie on match days

benr0bertson
57 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

me too. fekin ragin

50 minutes ago, allymonty said:

Absolutely same thing here. Got through to someone who said the points hadn't been allocated even though I had the email confirmation. Got through via the ticket line option 1 and then 8 only to be told I shouldn't be calling that number for ticket sales. The woman kindly agreed to get my ticket sorted anyway but sounds like a mess from the ticketmaster side

If you can get through to box office they managed to sort it straight away. Hope yous get it fixed. 

better_call_saul
26 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Any idea how many tickets are left?

Very rough count I would say 1000. All crap seats. B2 has the most available seats and I would say about half have been sold from there.  

As predicted, going down the 4 per account and then announcing the semi tickets would be rewarded with a final ticket, the TO have left themselves open to criticism and a potential headache. However, I’m struggling as to why folk just didn’t allocate the semi tickets they purchased to the correct account at the time. You reap what you sow and laziness has bitten several on the arse here. I feel quite smug that I got 4 tickets online by 9:15 this morning because I had the foresight and took the time to do the semi properly. 

1 hour ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Bought both mine and the misses tickets on one account for the semi, re-allocated the ticket to another account as described by the ticket info page yesterday but still can only buy one ticket as it says I don't have privileges. Raging.

No Q looks like everyone who wants a ticket will get one more or less. To all the poopers/ snowflakes poor decision lads/ lasses.

FarmerTweedy
1 minute ago, better_call_saul said:

Very rough count I would say 1000. All crap seats. B2 has the most available seats and I would say about half have been sold from there.  

Just spoke to my sister-in-law, who was on the phone trying to buy tickets for my brother and their son.  I'd bought their semi-final tickets (they're glory hunting part timers with hardly any LPs!) and couldn't assign them to them at the time of purchase. I was in the TO on Tuesday collecting final tickets for me and my fellow ST-holding mate, and asked the person who served me if the relevant semi tickets could be reassigned then.  She said yes and typed away on her computer for a bit, then said it was done. Later, I looked on etickets and could see my nephew's LP total had gone up by 3 but my brother's hadn't changed. I sent an email as requested by the club and got a reply back yesterday saying they'd definitely been reassigned but to use ref no nnnnn-1 for my brother (nnnnn being his original ref no). Sis-in-law was on the phone from 9am and got through (obviously to ticketmaster's call centre) after a bit more than an hour, to be told by the person there that she couldn't see anything on their system to show my brother was eligible for a ticket, so she could only sell one for my nephew, and that sis-in-law would have to phone Hearts directly.  She tried that and took about another hour to get through, to be told by the person in the Hearts ticket office that they could see quite clearly that my brother WAS assigned a ticket, and they couldn't understand why the ticketmaster operator couldn't see it! 

The Hearts TO person happily sold her the two tickets, and they're in section C4, about half way up the rows!  So it seems to be that there's only crap seats available online, but better seats available by phone or in person at the TO!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Boab said:

Two queues then !

I wasn't sitting in no shite seat to see Hearts lift the cup 

:verysmug:

FarmerTweedy
10 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

As predicted, going down the 4 per account and then announcing the semi tickets would be rewarded with a final ticket, the TO have left themselves open to criticism and a potential headache. However, I’m struggling as to why folk just didn’t allocate the semi tickets they purchased to the correct account at the time. You reap what you sow and laziness has bitten several on the arse here. I feel quite smug that I got 4 tickets online by 9:15 this morning because I had the foresight and took the time to do the semi properly. 

Probably because, in many cases, the system wouldn't allow it!  I bought four, one for me, one for another ST holder who I was able to assign one of the tickets to, and the other two to non-ST holders, who I couldn't get the system to assign tickets to, even though I've been able to buy tickets for them and assign to them in the past.

Other people have already mentioned this on the thread, so I'm struggling as to why you're struggling!

Zippyisajambo

I have my ticket , however have a friend who has 18 lp. He is an exile down south these days,. is current sale open only to Semi final attenders only ?

Thanks

Mikey1874
1 minute ago, Zippyisajambo said:

I have my ticket , however have a friend who has 18 lp. He is an exile down south these days,. is current sale open only to Semi final attenders only ?

Thanks

Yes

Hopefully a public sale will still happen 

Shanks said no

2 queue scenario tomorrow - is the old ticket office next to the Memorial Garden not usable anymore? Could those needing to pick up not go there?

As someone else said earlier I would try to pick up tomorrow if it gave me real logistic issues, last weekend Hearts said leave it a few days before picking up, I wanted my tickets and picked up on Sunday before Hibs game.

splashdubh
1 hour ago, vintage1874 said:

I tried that. Twice yesterday. No response.

jcjambo81
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes

Hopefully a public sale will still happen 

I would think most people waiting for phase 2 will buy their ticket today. so if it doesn't sell out today you would think there would be a general sale at some point next week . 

RudiSkacel51

Phoned tynecastle (option 1 then ? and the guy sorted everything, two tickets see everyone at hampden!

billyboy38
2 hours ago, Dayman said:

For any issues call the ticket office and select 1 and then 8. A lady had everything sorted on my account and my two friends who hadn’t been assigned yet and was passed to someone to purchase tickets. Done by 9:15. On hold for under 10 minutes. 

Wish I seen this before I left from Livi and waited outside for an hour, got them though so all fine now

35 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Probably because, in many cases, the system wouldn't allow it!  I bought four, one for me, one for another ST holder who I was able to assign one of the tickets to, and the other two to non-ST holders, who I couldn't get the system to assign tickets to, even though I've been able to buy tickets for them and assign to them in the past.

Other people have already mentioned this on the thread, so I'm struggling as to why you're struggling!

Still think it would have taken 5 minutes to remedy but folk couldn’t be arsed doing it at quiet times. Rather than that, a lot have waited until yesterday afternoon and are having a go at the club for not accommodating them at the drop of a hat. That’s what I’m struggling with. I accept there are justified complaints due to poor communication between Hearts system and ticketmaster. 

Lets be honest, even in the case of the 4 I bought this morning, we’re debating about people who couldn’t raise 20 loyalty points over two seasons so I find it hard to be too sympathetic. I was trying once and once only this morning and thankfully, for them, I got them first go.

48 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

No Q looks like everyone who wants a ticket will get one more or less. To all the poopers/ snowflakes poor decision lads/ lasses.

We only got just over 20k tickets for a cup final and you think everyone who wants one will get one.

What rubbish we sold nearly 30k for a LEAGUE CUP SEMI.

So all those folks are just not going to bother.?

Shanks said no

If it were to go to a general sale would you need to use reference numbers not yet used. I have 3 family members who would like to go, 2 of which are potentially future supporters but they have no reference numbers or buying history?

super_vlad
1 hour ago, Shaggy2 said:

Am i missing something here, its still only 1 ticket per account? 

it was 4 for the semi and anyone who hadn't been assigned their own ticket at the semi were invited by hearts to get in touch before today to sort this? 

We sent an email to sort out people and it was easy enough to get tickets 

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Two queues then !

Joking aside, they could easily have a collection queue for those to collect tickets and advise those who need to amend their order that they will be doing that over the phone or from 'x' date onwards 

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

If it were to go to a general sale would you need to use reference numbers not yet used. I have 3 family members who would like to go, 2 of which are potentially future supporters but they have no reference numbers or buying history?

Will need new references. But cannot create new accounts. 

Stuck at work socan't go to the TO in person and no idea what my details are for the online system (own fault I know) 

Got through about 10am after only 5 mins in the queue only to be told my account was locked or something!? Anybody else had this!? 

Woman on the phone wasn't helpful in the slightest tbh but said to ring the box office which I've done but kept getting an unavailable message... Finally got through but just had to give up after half an hour or hold... Any suggestions!? I could go in person tomorrow but not sure if tickets will be left!? 

Edited by Simo

Mikey1874
3 minutes ago, Simo said:

Stuck at work socan't go to the TO in person and no idea what my details are for the online system (own fault I know) 

Got through about 10am after only 5 mins in the queue only to be told my account was locked or something!? Anybody else had this!? 

Woman on the phone wasn't helpful in the slightest tbh but said to ring the box office which I've done but kept getting an unavailable message... Finally got through but just had to give up after half an hour or hold... Any suggestions!? I could go in person tomorrow but not sure if tickets will be left!? 

Tickets are still available.

Ticket office is open till 6pm today.

Deans Jambo

A block of good seats now available at the back of section A2. Wish I could swap my B4 seated for them!

1 hour ago, better_call_saul said:

Are we going to see a General Sale for the remaining tickets then I wonder?

Killie & Cup final tickets picked up the day was not too excited about the final but once i got them in my hands....i am buzzing! HHGH

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I would go slightly more than the 1000 estimate 1200-1500 it looks like, be gone by tomorrow I imagine

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Two queues then !

This panic merchant who dived right in now has great seats at Hampden and has paid the necessary upgrade to adult. 

No drama.

Feel sorry for folk who waited and will end up behind the goals, or worse - next to the bam brigade with all their flegs.

been here before
3 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Not necessarily. 

No? Id assume that 9am is obviously in the morning given as you cant have a 9pm in the morning. Therefore there is no need to stipulate 9am in the morning?

Tams bird
7 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

This panic merchant who dived right in now has great seats at Hampden and has paid the necessary upgrade to adult. 

No drama.

Feel sorry for folk who waited and will end up behind the goals, or worse - next to the bam brigade with all their flegs.

Great seats at Hampden ?