Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

Dagger Is Back
5 hours ago, true-jambo said:

I must have been near you in the queue, as I was there from 7.15 and left around 3 hours later. I was getting 17 tickets and we wanted near the halfway line and about halfway up, and in 2 rows, one above the other, not all 17 in a line.

We got C4 rows p & s

I am lucky enough to be retired so 3 hours out of my life is neither here nor there, better getting the seats we wanted.

Don't think that makes me either dedicated or stupid, I doubt we would have been able to get exactly what we wanted any other way.

That's exactly how I see it. We got 3 rows XX, VV, WW in C4 which suits us just fine

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Sorry I am not as au fait with ticketing arrangements as you (despite decades of experience) but as I have posted I think the use of a simple "Sold out" label (where appropriate) would have made things clearer than a "Not Available " indicator which did not distinguish between sections sold out, seats not available for sale (most of the South Stand) and seats allocated to Celtic. 

Sorry FA but in this case you should know by now as should others

If you don't know the difference between Not Available and sold out then there's not a lot I can say

jamtartan74
20 minutes ago, jambo_ said:

why they not offering 1st class post? nearly £7 to send special delivery is day light ****ing robbery.... 

:seething:

Because if it got ‘lost in post’ or nicked in post then there is no reprint option so u would lose it altogether, it’s a bit shite but I can understand it. 

10 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Because if it got ‘lost in post’ or nicked in post then there is no reprint option so u would lose it altogether, it’s a bit shite but I can understand it. 

yeh but its my choice to take the risk surely - lets be honest is to fleece the fans, no two ways about it. they could send recorded for a fraction of that cost.

Edited by jambo_

6 minutes ago, jambo_ said:

yeh but its my choice to take the risk surely - lets be honest is to fleece the fans, no two ways about it. they could send recorded for a fraction of that cost.

8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Free to collect from Tynecastle :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Not everyone buying a ticket lives in Scotland!

10 minutes ago, Dunks said:

no shit ... whats your point thought?

my point is the cost to post tickets is excessive, not every hearts fan can just pop round to tynecastle. 

a cheap postal option is normally available so why not for the final?

What really pisses me off is the fact that they always keep the first 3 rows empty, might not be the best view but must amount to some amount of seats 

7 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Not everyone buying a ticket lives in Scotland!

I'd be surprised if they don't know someone here that could pick them up for them :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, jambo_ said:

no shit ... whats your point thought?

my point is the cost to post tickets is excessive, not every hearts fan can just pop round to tynecastle. 

a cheap postal option is normally available so why not for the final?

My point is you have a choice. The reason for the lack of standard post is earlier in the thread. Stop moaning and be thankful you have secured your ticket :thumbsup:

Biffa Bacon
3 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

What really pisses me off is the fact that they always keep the first 3 rows empty, might not be the best view but must amount to some amount of seats 

I was in row A for semi final.....

11 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

I got my tickets for c2 row c which I think is the 3rd row, would've preferred to be higher up but I just went with it because didn't want to end up behind the goals 

10 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I was in row A for semi final.....

I meant to say for the Final. I’ve got the feeling they don’t do that with Celtic..

Zippyisajambo
1 hour ago, jambo_ said:

recorded delivery doesn't cover tickets .

"Excludes jewellery and money (coins, cash, postal orders, bonds and coupons or vouchers exchanges for money, goods or services, which includes tickets). "

41 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I'd be surprised if they don't know someone here that could pick them up for them :thumbsup:

My point is you have a choice. The reason for the lack of standard post is earlier in the thread. Stop moaning and be thankful you have secured your ticket :thumbsup:

Nothing is free ..... the secure post method is good and a small price to pay. You might be prepared to risk losing your ticket but I’m not! My choice and I’m happy! The price of two pints of beer for secure postal delivery vs the price of the whole weekend is insignificant .... get real!

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Zippyisajambo said:

recorded delivery doesn't cover tickets .

"Excludes jewellery and money (coins, cash, postal orders, bonds and coupons or vouchers exchanges for money, goods or services, which includes tickets). "

Registered delivery or something. ???‍♂️

CloustonHMFC
1 hour ago, jambo_ said:

You are aware the postage fees do not go to the club, right? They have absolutely no reason to ‘fleece the fans’ over postage ffs. It’s done purely to cover fans tickets.

2 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

You are aware the postage fees do not go to the club, right? They have absolutely no reason to ‘fleece the fans’ over postage ffs. It’s done purely to cover fans tickets.

it cost near £7 to post a couple of tickets.... man i could post my gran recorded delivery for £7!!

4 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Fairly sure the club are in control of the postage fees as its the ticket office who ship them out

CloustonHMFC
Just now, kila said:

Fairly sure the club are in control of the postage fees as its the ticket office who ship them out

Yes they ship them out but they don’t set the cost of postage from Royal Mail. They have, of course, chosen to have the higher delivery due to no reprints etc but they don’t set the specific rates. 

16 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Nothing is free ..... the secure post method is good and a small price to pay. You might be prepared to risk losing your ticket but I’m not! My choice and I’m happy! The price of two pints of beer for secure postal delivery vs the price of the whole weekend is insignificant .... get real!

I agree with you 100% :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Boab said:

Maybe if anyone can confirm they are in C4 or C5, that will confirm all sections were available ?

Those are the sections nearest segregation.

C4,Row XX,4 seats purchased at 09.36 Friday

5 hours ago, Dunks said:

I'm in P3 and no hospitality. Tickets were also available in P1 when I purchased. 

Yeah.

I knew that really. Just how it rolls for Hampden games. 

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, jambo_ said:

it cost near £7 to post a couple of tickets.... man i could post my gran recorded delivery for £7!!

she wouldn't be insured though ?

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, kila said:

if they send by Royal Mail Special (insured) Delivery the rates are set by Royal Mail not Hearts. Also if they sent them by lower service rates the tickets would not be insured. Only way to ensure no dramas etc

Edited by maroonsgotop

jamtartan74
3 hours ago, jambo_ said:

Aye it’s ur choice, u could do what I did and collect from Tynecastle ?? Or are u just wanting to have a dig at the club I take it?  See if ur ticket got lost or stolen before it got to u then what would u do about that? Blame the club ?

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, jambo_ said:

If she weighed less than 2kg you could

been here before

Im not quite sure why you're whinging your wee bollocks off here.

Over a week before the tickets went on sale Hearts provided the following information...

"Please note that all posted tickets must go by Special Delivery. There willl be no re-print option for lost or damaged tickets hence why the club will only post tickets via Special Delivery, which enables them to be tracked".

The highlighted bit is theirs.

It was there for all to see and was repeated numerous times right up to and including when the sale started. Its still there now. 

You chose to buy the tickets with those conditions attached. If you didnt read it then thats your own fault. If you did read it but bought them anyway then tough. If you're not happy about it leave the tickets or make alternative arrangements to get them or watch the game on the telly. Thats what your choice is.

Francis Albert
4 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Sorry FA but in this case you should know by now as should others

If you don't know the difference between Not Available and sold out then there's not a lot I can say

Well I think there is a pretty obvious difference. The Celtic end and the hospitality and debenture bits are Not Available and never were. The Hearts end was available but most of it was by the time I got there sold out.

Edited by Francis Albert

Doctor FinnBarr

Wouldn't she suffocate with all that bubble-wrap and parcel tape though?

jamtartan74
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Well I think there is a pretty obvious difference. The Celtic end and the hospitality and debenture bits are Not Available and never were. The Hearts end was available but most of it was by the time I got there sold out.

Well does that not mean u got there too late then? U said in the afternoon u tried or am I wrong? Apologies if so? Can’t see what your issue is tbh ??‍♂️

On 26/04/2019 at 22:42, Notts1874 said:

You are in the same section as the Pyro Loyal though so swings and rounabouts I suppose.

Miles from me then. I can’t understand them at Tynnie on the odd occasion they go. No chance at Hampden. 

Doctor FinnBarr
8 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Miles from me then. I can’t understand them at Tynnie on the odd occasion they go. No chance at Hampden. 

Couldn't be heard from my seat in the North in the 1st half but once I was behind the goals in the 2nd I managed to hear the full sectarian repotoire from them (minus smoke bombs)

1 hour ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Couldn't be heard from my seat in the North in the 1st half but once I was behind the goals in the 2nd I managed to hear the full sectarian repotoire from them (minus smoke bombs)

I hope you could also hear the real jambos booing them. Made me quite proud to hear us telling them to bolt. Complete tossers 

Doctor FinnBarr
13 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

I hope you could also hear the real jambos booing them. Made me quite proud to hear us telling them to bolt. Complete tossers 

I did

Francis Albert
8 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Well does that not mean u got there too late then? U said in the afternoon u tried or am I wrong? Apologies if so? Can’t see what your issue is tbh ??‍♂️

Yes I was late. I don't have an issue. I just pointed out a simple way in which a certain amount of confusion (which was shared by others) could have been avoided. My undying loyalty to Hearts is unaffected.

And to anticipate the next step, no I haven't written to the club.

My brother and mate went on earlier today to buy a batch of around 18 tickets. All bar me got a ticket.

On checking my account purchase history, someone has already bought a ticket using my account and had the tickets sent SD.

Will be calling the ticket office first thing but has anybody had a similar experience?

Could just be a mix up hopefully??

jamtartan74
10 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Does anyone know when you can begin collecting tickets from Tynie? Thanks in advance 

I phoned on Saturday to upgrade mine with the intention of going later that day to collect, lady said if I could wait a few days to pick up so they can sort through them all, that’s all I know but might be ready now, I will just collect on Saturday.

jamtartan74
8 hours ago, jambo_jim said:

My brother and mate went on earlier today to buy a batch of around 18 tickets. All bar me got a ticket.

On checking my account purchase history, someone has already bought a ticket using my account and had the tickets sent SD.

Will be calling the ticket office first thing but has anybody had a similar experience?

That’s ridiculous bud hope u get it sorted out. 

Fxxx the SPFL
23 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Yes I was late. I don't have an issue. I just pointed out a simple way in which a certain amount of confusion (which was shared by others) could have been avoided. My undying loyalty to Hearts is unaffected.

And to anticipate the next step, no I haven't written to the club.

ah but did you email :whistling:

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Does anyone know when you can begin collecting tickets from Tynie? Thanks in advance 

I picked mine up yesterday morning and had them upgraded from kids to adult tickets no problem.

10 hours ago, jambo_jim said:

If posted would it not be sent to you? 

Or be a record of who sent to?

Keep us updated. In case someone can get you a ticket. 

20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

If posted would it not be sent to you? 

Or be a record of who sent to?

Keep us updated. In case someone can get you a ticket. 

Thanks guys, on to ticket office just now but 15 minutes so far and no response.

Will let you know how it goes.

Looks like my ticket was bought with 2 others and being sent to a different address.

On 27/04/2019 at 20:24, jambo_ said:

You should have a pm. :lol: