• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

They stand where they want regardless of where they have tickets for. Can’t see Hampden stewards doing much to stop that. 

They won’t be across the segregation from C5 is the point though. 

12 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Yes, I did exactly this for my son.

Brilliant - thanks for this. Did you need to take his match ticket as proof?

Friend can't find it :phface:

...a bit disco
28 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

I have not picked up my ticket, but was thinking of changing sections.What is best, try to do it now, or wait until I got to the TO?

Unfortunately not.

I tried to get a move today at the TO but no dice.

Edited by ...a bit disco

Dagger Is Back
20 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Would have thought if you were trying to avoid explosive, then C4 would be a bad choice

Very witty!

2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Unfortunately not.

I tried to get a move today at the TO but no dice.

Bummer. Thanks.

Did they say why not?

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, splashdubh said:

Bummer. Thanks.

Did they say why not?

No reason, just won't let you move once purchased.

You're not in B by any chance?

24 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Would have thought if you were trying to avoid explosive, then C4 would be a bad choice

Yeah. Probably full of plastic fans anyway.

...a bit disco
25 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Just now, splashdubh said:

Yeah. Probably full of plastic fans anyway.

Boom boom!

Just now, ...a bit disco said:

No reason, just won't let you move once purchased.

You're not in B by any chance?

No - C5, but getting a little nervous with all the chat on here. 

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

Good luck with that.

4 hours ago, luckydug said:

What are you greeting about ?

OK a mistake was made but they have given you an equivalent seat.

They are really busy and mistakes can happen but they have rectified it.

Chill out and look forward to the game.

Who's greetin?! If You read my op I wrote that I wasn't that bothered about the seat as it was just a row in front, and I'm quite chilled and l am looking forward to the game thanks ?

35 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

Don’t be !

C5 will be a great section view wise and experience wise.

The looney tunes will be at the front middle of each ends

1 hour ago, JH-HMFC said:

Brilliant - thanks for this. Did you need to take his match ticket as proof?

Friend can't find it :phface:

No, I just explained that I had brought it and couldn't assign it to him at the time as he isn't a ST holder and they checked my account then assigned it to him. No problems, hope you can sort it out too.

Famous 1874

Do you email the ticket office in order to assign a cup final ticket under one account to another?

Had 2 under my name so my mate wants to go 

Hoping to pick 2 tickets up on Friday for me and my brother.. I assume when you get onto the site it will let you select two tickets and then assign them to the correct people? 

Both of us attended semi final and tickets were assigned through my account 

Edited by Jambomuzz

25 minutes ago, 1953 said:

No, I just explained that I had brought it and couldn't assign it to him at the time as he isn't a ST holder and they checked my account then assigned it to him. No problems, hope you can sort it out too.

Superb thanks that's really helpful :) 

6 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Hoping to pick 2 tickets up on Friday for me and my brother.. I assume when you get onto the site it will let you select two tickets and then assign them to the correct people? 

Both of us attended semi final and tickets were assigned through my account 

I might be wrong but I think you'll need to contact the TO beforehand and get one of those tickets assigned to your brothers account. 

I need to get an extra ticket on Friday and quite prepared for Ticketmaster screwing this phase up also. ?

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I might be wrong but I think you'll need to contact the TO beforehand and get one of those tickets assigned to your brothers account. 

I need to get an extra ticket on Friday and quite prepared for Ticketmaster screwing this phase up also. ?

When purchasing then I defos assigned the other ticket to my brothers account (both sitting on exact same loyalty points aswell).. However wasn't sure if it would actually let me select two tickets before I was allowed to assign them both, does that make sense? 

Like obviously you need to add both tickets to your basket and then assign before purchasing, but wasn't sure if it would say "1 per account or that". 

Edited by Jambomuzz

Just now, Jambomuzz said:

When purchasing then I defos assigned the other ticket to my brothers account (both sitting on exact same loyalty points aswell).. However wasn't sure if it would actually let me select two tickets before I was allowed to assign them both, does that make sense? 

Yeah, that should be fine. One ticket will be under your name and the other will have 'assign' under it so you just select his account.

?

portobellojambo1
3 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

How do you know this PJ? Where is your info coming from? Like some others, I suspect this could be a very volatile occasion, given what we saw at Murrayfield. I chose seats for our group in C4 in the hope that we'd get a decent view, and be away from any nutters and the tea towel brigade.

There are some people who don't seem to realise that things they post on the likes of Facebook can be seen by others, or maybe they do know which is why they post it. I was also told by a few guys I spoke to. Don't get me wrong I phrased the end of what I said as I did to fit in with some of the comments I've read on threads on here. I know a lot of those who will be in that area of the ground, and I view then as nothing more than HMFC fans. When I'm inside the ground the only people who are the opposition if you like are those there to support the other team. All who will be there in our end, and who are HMFC fans, are on the same side as far as I'm concerned, irrespective of their religious beliefs, political feelings, skin colour, whether they are gay or straight or anything else which might categorise them in some way. I look at them all as HMFC fans.

Someone did post that it may be clubs who have put in bulk allocations who are being housed in C5. I've not seen my ticket for the match but I don't think section C5 has been set aside for supporters clubs this time round. In 2012 a number of the Supporters clubs did end up in C5, right next to the Hibs fans. That was something which was worked out between the supporters groups from both Hearts and Hibs, and it was to negate the need for segregation and allow more fans into that game. A number of the SC's gave up their originally purchased seats and HMFC were able to sell them to other HMFC fans, similarly with Hibs.

Edited by portobellojambo1

1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

There are some people who don't seem to realise that things they post on the likes of Facebook can be seen by others, or maybe they do know which is why they post it. I was also told by a few guys I spoke to. Don't get me wrong I phrased the end of what I said as I did to fit in with some of the comments I've read on threads on here. I know a lot of those who will be in that area of the ground, and I view then as nothing more than HMFC fans. When I'm inside the ground the only people who are the opposition if you like are those there to support the other team. All who will be there in our end, and who are HMFC fans, are on the same side as far as I'm concerned, irrespective of their religious beliefs, political feelings, skin colour, whether they are gay or straight or anything else which might categorise them in some way. I look at them all as HMFC fans.

Someone did post that it may be clubs who have put in bulk allocations who are being housed in C5. I've not seen my ticket for the match but I don't think section C5 has been set aside for supporters clubs this time round. In 2012 a number of the Supporters clubs did end up in C5, right next to the Hibs fans. That was something which was worked out between the supporters groups from both Hearts and Hibs, and it was to negate the need for segregation and allow more fans into that game. A number of the SC's gave up their originally purchased seats and HMFC were able to sell them to other HMFC fans, similarly with Hibs.

One Supporters club in C2 that I know of. 

The Phase 2 ticket sale window for the Scottish Cup Final will open to supporters who purchased a ticket for Hearts' Scottish Cup Semi-Final vs Inverness CT from 9am on Friday, May 3rd.

In order to purchase a ticket within Phase 2, a supporter must have an account with a purchase history, i.e you must have bought a ticket from the club in the past.

If you have purchased a ticket in Phase 1, you cannot purchase another ticket on your account in Phase 2. We are operating a strict one ticket per account rule.

Supporters who bought multiple tickets for the semi-final must contact the ticket office via email ([email protected]) prior to 4pm on Thursday, May 2nd with the following information:

• Lead purchaser's reference number for the semi-final tickets
  • Lead purchaser's name and post code
  • Name, reference number and post code of the supporters to be assigned Final tickets
  • In order for tickets to be re-assigned, an active account with a previous booking history must be provided. No new accounts will be created to allow tickets to be re-assigned.

Please note due to data protection legislation we can only accept requests from the lead purchaser.

Once we have re-assigned the tickets, a confirmation email will be sent to the lead purchaser.

ALL REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL TO THE TICKET OFFICE NO LATER THAN 4PM ON THURSDAY, MAY 2ND.  There will be no facility to reassign seats beyond this point.

NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN IN PERSON OR BY PHONE.

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

One Supporters club in C2 that I know of. 

As I said I don't have a clue where I'll be sitting this time round. It was P2 we were in for the semi-final and I think the seating is a bit more steep in that stand than the North Stand, so you get a better view. But I'll park my bum wherever my seat may be.

The fact that I was at the derby at Easter road I will be expecting a cup final ticket more than the ones that couldn't be bothered to turn up

Forever Hearts
52 minutes ago, Jamie86 said:

The Phase 2 ticket sale window for the Scottish Cup Final will open to supporters who purchased a ticket for Hearts' Scottish Cup Semi-Final vs Inverness CT from 9am on Friday, May 3rd.

In order to purchase a ticket within Phase 2, a supporter must have an account with a purchase history, i.e you must have bought a ticket from the club in the past.

If you have purchased a ticket in Phase 1, you cannot purchase another ticket on your account in Phase 2. We are operating a strict one ticket per account rule.

Supporters who bought multiple tickets for the semi-final must contact the ticket office via email ([email protected]) prior to 4pm on Thursday, May 2nd with the following information:

• Lead purchaser's reference number for the semi-final tickets
  • Lead purchaser's name and post code
  • Name, reference number and post code of the supporters to be assigned Final tickets
  • In order for tickets to be re-assigned, an active account with a previous booking history must be provided. No new accounts will be created to allow tickets to be re-assigned.

Please note due to data protection legislation we can only accept requests from the lead purchaser.

Once we have re-assigned the tickets, a confirmation email will be sent to the lead purchaser.

ALL REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL TO THE TICKET OFFICE NO LATER THAN 4PM ON THURSDAY, MAY 2ND.  There will be no facility to reassign seats beyond this point.

NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN IN PERSON OR BY PHONE.

So can I get my son and daughter final tickets as the three of us attended the semi? I know it says one ticket per account but it then asks for the names of all those who attended the semi? 

Sorry for appearing a bit thick. ?

Thought Police
2 minutes ago, Crete said:

The fact that I was at the derby at Easter road I will be expecting a cup final ticket more than the ones that couldn't be bothered to turn up

Why don’t you get one then with your 20 loyalty points?

Thought Police
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

So can I get my son and daughter final tickets as the three of us attended the semi? I know it says one ticket per account but it then asks for the names of all those who attended the semi? 

Sorry for appearing a bit thick. ?

They need to have an account. If someone bought 4 tickets on their account, then they can be reassigned for the final, but they need an account.

6 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Why don’t you get one then with your 20 loyalty points?

I am not a season ticket holder but feel I should take priority over the season ticket holders that didn't turn up at the derby

Forever Hearts
16 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

They need to have an account. If someone bought 4 tickets on their account, then they can be reassigned for the final, but they need an account.

Even though they are 11 & 14?

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, Crete said:

I am not a season ticket holder but feel I should take priority over the season ticket holders that didn't turn up at the derby

Were you at the semi?

William H. Bonney
9 minutes ago, Crete said:

So those who go to tynecastle every other Saturday are less entitled to a ticket than someone who went to Easter road? 

Terrific logic there. 

Thought Police
13 minutes ago, Crete said:

Hahahaha so how many games have you been to for the last two seasons?

Thought Police
4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I’m not sure about that tbh so could be worth checking. I was just taking the statement at face value.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

I’m not sure about that tbh so could be worth checking. I was just taking the statement at face value.

I'll give the ticket office a phone tomorrow. Thanks for the reply. Appreciated. ?

Dagger Is Back
29 minutes ago, Crete said:

That’s far too obvious. Have another go

Dagger Is Back
3 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Thanks for the reply PJ

Edited by Dagger Is Back

22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yes still need an active account. 

Maroon tinted glasses 2
37 minutes ago, Crete said:

Did you blow Brad a kiss on the way over the bridge of doom? 

35 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Hahahaha so how many games have you been to for the last two seasons?

I have been to 6 games the last couple of seasons.

36 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I was told that I couldn’t make a new account for my 6 year old to transfer the ticket he used for the semi. It was his first Hearts game!

I showed the ticket office staff the photos of him inside Hampden before, during and after the match and they said he needed an account before the Semi for them to transfer it over.

Im certain they are trying to be fair to avoid people exploiting the system but there is a boy in my house that will be very disappointed when I have to explain. 

1 minute ago, Crete said:

And you think that guarantees a cup final ticket 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, washniklaw said:

I was told that I couldn’t make a new account for my 6 year old to transfer the ticket he used for the semi. It was his first Hearts game!

I showed the ticket office staff the photos of him inside Hampden before, during and after the match and they said he needed an account before the Semi for them to transfer it over.

Im certain they are trying to be fair to avoid people exploiting the system but there is a boy in my house that will be very disappointed when I have to explain. 

I understand. There's going to be two very disappointed in my house. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Crete said:

I didnt go to easter road so feel that you may be more deserving of my cup final ticket than me. 

Bahahahaha

Peterhead and Cove away in particular, boosted me up to 21 points, which was a right result. Now it would appear my daughter can get a ticket if I assign one of the two semi tickets I bought. Not sure that would be fair.

1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

And no new accounts allowed 

44 minutes ago, Crete said:

You are at wind up eh, my dad has had a season ticket for well forever, he was on a cruise on Sunday, do you want his ticket? I have seen Hibs more in the last 2 years than you have seen Hearts