• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

11 minutes ago, lou said:

You are at wind up eh, my dad has had a season ticket for well forever, he was on a cruise on Sunday, do you want his ticket? I have seen Hibs more in the last 2 years than you have seen Hearts

Hope your dad enjoyed the cruise.I have made a mistake I have been to 36 games the last couple of seasons not 6.

3 minutes ago, Crete said:

Hope your dad enjoyed the cruise.I have made a mistake I have been to 36 games the last couple of seasons not 6.

3 minutes ago, Crete said:

Did you count them? ?Anyway you will be fine as you must have enough loyalty points ??

11 minutes ago, Crete said:

36 games in the last two seasons at which stadium Easter road?

2 hours ago, Crete said:

I am not a season ticket holder but feel I should take priority over the season ticket holders that didn't turn up at the derby

What about the guys who have been going to Derbys since the 60's but didnt go to this one, should they be given priority or not?

Edited by brux

Looks to me like ST holders who went to the semi final still only get one ticket for the final. Is that right..?

JamboGraham
5 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Looks to me like ST holders who went to the semi final still only get one ticket for the final. Is that right..?

Yes it’s one per account.

5 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Yes

Only one ticket per person even if they qualify in another category

Phase 2 starts Friday and if your mate bought you a ticket for the semi fial you need to make sure it was assigned,,,see the web site or twitter page for details

Randy Marsh
2 hours ago, Crete said:

I am not a season ticket holder but feel I should take priority over the season ticket holders that didn't turn up at the derby

:lol:

Top trolling mate.  Caught a few.

38 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Yes

Only one ticket per person even if they qualify in another category

Phase 2 starts Friday and if your mate bought you a ticket for the semi fial you need to make sure it was assigned,,,see the web site or twitter page for details

Thanks mate. As a ST holder my ticket's all sorted. I know at least one friend who is a ST holder but thought he could get another ticket by buying a semi ticket. ?

Blackford Hearts
3 hours ago, Crete said:

The fact that I was at the derby at Easter road I will be expecting a cup final ticket more than the ones that couldn't be bothered to turn up

Which end of Easter Road were you in, Hearts or Hibs? 

Wee question guys.....I have bought two tickets with my ST reference and with my dads ST reference. He is unable to make the final. His ST is an O65 one. I have used his reference to get a ticket for a mate. Said mate is not O65. Presumably when I go in to pick the tickets up the TO will be able to change the O65 ticket to an adult and I will pay the difference? Can't imagine this would be an issue for the TO? Anyone done this before?

1 minute ago, Flaps_98 said:

Wee question guys.....I have bought two tickets with my ST reference and with my dads ST reference. He is unable to make the final. His ST is an O65 one. I have used his reference to get a ticket for a mate. Said mate is not O65. Presumably when I go in to pick the tickets up the TO will be able to change the O65 ticket to an adult and I will pay the difference? Can't imagine this would be an issue for the TO? Anyone done this before?

I am in the same boat but with an under 16, who doesn't have an account, doesn't seem like I can allocate this to an over 16 with an account 

7 minutes ago, Flaps_98 said:

Concession tickets have a stub torn off that can’t go back on. Hearts don’t print the tickets so doubt it’s possible it can be changed if they have already allocated your concession ticket. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
12 minutes ago, Flaps_98 said:

For the semi final at Murrayfield, there was absolutely no difference between the adult tickets and the concession ones, if that's any help...

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Concession tickets have a stub torn off that can’t go back on. Hearts don’t print the tickets so doubt it’s possible it can be changed if they have already allocated your concession ticket. 

2 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

For the semi final at Murrayfield, there was absolutely no difference between the adult tickets and the concession ones, if that's any help...

Cheers guys. I have emailed the TO for confirmation but they haven't replied. I am going in this afternoon to renew my ST so will pick the tickets up and try and sort it then. If I can't change it then my mate will just have to try his best to look 65 on final day!

1 hour ago, Flaps_98 said:

Cheers guys. I have emailed the TO for confirmation but they haven't replied. I am going in this afternoon to renew my ST so will pick the tickets up and try and sort it then. If I can't change it then my mate will just have to try his best to look 65 on final day!

I doubt anyone would notice to be honest as the ticket has adult and concession written on it. If the tickets get scanned on entry rather then manually checked then it will be fine. 

1 hour ago, Flaps_98 said:

I picked up ours on Monday and upgraded 3 over 65 tickets to adult no problem,just paid the difference,concession tickets have the stub torn off.

18 minutes ago, fatjambo said:

I picked up ours on Monday and upgraded 3 over 65 tickets to adult no problem,just paid the difference,concession tickets have the stub torn off.

That sounds promising. Thanks very much ?

20 minutes ago, fatjambo said:

Did they replace the concession tickets with new adult ones then FJ??

Thought Police
1 minute ago, Flaps_98 said:

Think he’s saying there’s no difference in the tickets except the stubs get torn off, which hasn’t happened yet

Just now, Thought Police said:

Think he’s saying there’s no difference in the tickets except the stubs get torn off, which hasn’t happened yet

Ahhh I am with you! Cheers

51 minutes ago, Flaps_98 said:

I purchased 4 over 65 tickets,I upgraded 3 of these to adult and they tore off the end stub of the other over 65.

Tickets are all the same,they just tear off end stub for concessions.

4 minutes ago, fatjambo said:

I purchased 4 over 65 tickets,I upgraded 3 of these to adult and they tore off the end stub of the other over 65.

Tickets are all the same,they just tear off end stub for concessions.

Got it. Cheers ?

2 minutes ago, BRY said:

£200 to sit in the "Herts" section ????

You’d need to be deranged to get involved with that pish when there are still so many tickets for sale.

Hackney Hearts
19 minutes ago, BRY said:

£200 to sit in the "Herts" section ????

There's a massive following coming up from Hertfordshire for this one.

St Albans, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City will all be virtually empty.

the jambo poet
17 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

The Royston massive too :teehee::smart:

Dalstonjambo
46 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Worried they will declassify my train up on the friday and make it a dry train at this rate. Looking forward to the party train back to Kings Cross on Sunday after the parade with the Herts Hearts though... 

Hackney Hearts
56 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

the parade with the Herts Hearts though... 

Singing the Herts Song, as usual.

33 minutes ago, Boab said:

You’d need to be deranged to get involved with that pish when there are still so many tickets for sale.

Won't be any tickets left by lunch time on Friday and they are all behind the goals with a rubbish view. 

Mr Elwood P
12 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Won't be any tickets left by lunch time on Friday and they are all behind the goals with a rubbish view. 

I reckon maybe 500-1000 will remain after Phase 2 for a general sale or Phase 3. Could be wrong.

Another hospitality option tho pricey

Hearts Hospitality Package - Scottish Cup Final Bronze Debenture Package - Saturday 25th May

In partnership with No.10 Hotel, Tony Macaroni is offering the following fantastic hospitality package.

Meeting at Tony Macaroni (Edinburgh, EH4 7QD) at 9.45am, a bus will leave at 10 am taking you to Tony Macaroni (East Kilbride, G74 5QE).

Enjoy champagne or a bottle of beer* and a 3-course Italian meal before being taken to the Bronze Debenture area in the William Hill Main Stand at Hampden.

Watch Hearts as they attempt to finish the season in style by defeating Celtic in the Scottish Cup Final and in doing so qualify for Europe. After the game, our buses will take all fans back to Edinburgh.

Cost per package including VAT £225.00 - All payments will be collected by No 10 Hotel and all enquiries regarding arrangements will be handled by No.10 Hotel. to book contact 0141 4240160 or email [email protected]

* All other drinks must be paid for
** All fans must attend the function and travel to and from Glasgow on the buses provided

34 minutes ago, luckydug said:

A rubbish view or out £200 !

A fool and his money are easily parted !

What’s the script with the reallocation for phase 2 if you bought multiple tickets for the semi?

I get it’s about assigning requested tickets to references of people who were at the semi but didn’t get the tics on their name, but does it mean you are guaranteed a ticket for the final if ticket office confirm back they have been reallocated? 

Bindy Badgy
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Easy enough to move somewhere better once you're inside the stadium.

Edited by Stokesy

jambo1975

Have folk collected tickets yet? Club have just tweeted that wont be ready for collections until 10th May? Seems a bit daft not to have them available to collect for the last home game of the season.

CornhillHearts
5 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Have folk collected tickets yet? Club have just tweeted that wont be ready for collections until 10th May? Seems a bit daft not to have them available to collect for the last home game of the season.

Collected mine yesterday 

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

Easy enough to move somewhere better once you're inside the stadium.

Is it? 

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Hearts Hospitality Package - Scottish Cup Final Bronze Debenture Package - Saturday 25th May

In partnership with No.10 Hotel, Tony Macaroni is offering the following fantastic hospitality package.

Meeting at Tony Macaroni (Edinburgh, EH4 7QD) at 9.45am, a bus will leave at 10 am taking you to Tony Macaroni (East Kilbride, G74 5QE).

Enjoy champagne or a bottle of beer* and a 3-course Italian meal before being taken to the Bronze Debenture area in the William Hill Main Stand at Hampden.

Watch Hearts as they attempt to finish the season in style by defeating Celtic in the Scottish Cup Final and in doing so qualify for Europe. After the game, our buses will take all fans back to Edinburgh.

Cost per package including VAT £225.00 - All payments will be collected by No 10 Hotel and all enquiries regarding arrangements will be handled by No.10 Hotel. to book contact 0141 4240160 or email [email protected]

** All fans must attend the function and travel to and from Glasgow on the buses provided

Not very good value to be honest...but if you can't get a ticket

1 hour ago, Boab said:

If I didn't have a ticket  £225 for a hospitality deal would tempt me.

It's quite good considering its your transport , ticket and slap up meal.

1874s_Kin
1 hour ago, jambo1975 said:

Collected on Mon p.m. ?

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

I'm not big on hospitality packages and I'm not mad about Italian food in general (can demolish the odd pizza now and then), At say £40 for a debenture seat, and around £15 to cover the cost of bus transport and with only one drink included that does seem like an awfully expensive package, as you stated up front. But I guess for those who fancy it, and have the cash to cover it, it does represent an option.

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I'm not big on hospitality packages and I'm not mad about Italian food in general (can demolish the odd pizza now and then), At say £40 for a debenture seat, and around £15 to cover the cost of bus transport and with only one drink included that does seem like an awfully expensive package, as you stated up front. But I guess for those who fancy it, and have the cash to cover it, it does represent an option.

I suppose it depends on your circumstances and how much you want to see Hearts win the cup (unlikely I know).

If I had no other options I would go for it  even if it meant making sacrifices in other areas.

It's better than giving some ticket tout money at least it's your day paid.

portobellojambo1
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I suppose it depends on your circumstances and how much you want to see Hearts win the cup (unlikely I know).

If I had no other options I would go for it  even if it meant making sacrifices in other areas.

It's better than giving some ticket tout money at least it's your day paid.

Not disputing anything you say, it is something which I'm sure will appeal to some and if I were in the position where I didn't have a ticket I guess I too would look at other options, outwith the ticket tout option. And I'll be leaving for the game that morning knowing that if we win the cup I'll be delighted come the end of that weekend if I have any change left from £500.

splashdubh
42 minutes ago, 1874s_Kin said:

Collected on Mon p.m. ?

Did you pay earlier, or was it a pay and pick-up at same time?

augusthearts
23 hours ago, Jamie86 said:

The Phase 2 ticket sale window for the Scottish Cup Final will open to supporters who purchased a ticket for Hearts' Scottish Cup Semi-Final vs Inverness CT from 9am on Friday, May 3rd.

In order to purchase a ticket within Phase 2, a supporter must have an account with a purchase history, i.e you must have bought a ticket from the club in the past.

If you have purchased a ticket in Phase 1, you cannot purchase another ticket on your account in Phase 2. We are operating a strict one ticket per account rule.

Supporters who bought multiple tickets for the semi-final must contact the ticket office via email ([email protected]) prior to 4pm on Thursday, May 2nd with the following information:

• Lead purchaser's reference number for the semi-final tickets
  • Lead purchaser's name and post code
  • Name, reference number and post code of the supporters to be assigned Final tickets
  • In order for tickets to be re-assigned, an active account with a previous booking history must be provided. No new accounts will be created to allow tickets to be re-assigned.

Please note due to data protection legislation we can only accept requests from the lead purchaser.

Once we have re-assigned the tickets, a confirmation email will be sent to the lead purchaser.

ALL REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL TO THE TICKET OFFICE NO LATER THAN 4PM ON THURSDAY, MAY 2ND.  There will be no facility to reassign seats beyond this point.

NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN IN PERSON OR BY PHONE.

Question regarding this. Attended Semi-Final with my kids but got the tickets on my account. Both my kids do in fact have an account so that part I get. It refers to the reference number for the Semi-Final tickets - what or where is it exactly? Is it on the ticket itself i.e. the long number on the ticket stub? If so I'm going to have two unhappy daughters as their concession tickets had these removed. Or does it refer to the client code. Thanks in advance.