Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

better_call_saul
4 minutes ago, ooh-aah-cantona said:

On my online account it states that it’s only for 20+ loyalty points (I have 18) and so can’t purchase at the moment.

I can’t get through on the phone just now for obvious reasons. Frustrating.

That's weird.

I have 16 points and didn't go to the semi and got one this morning at 9.01am...?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

2 tickets sorted, B3 Row GG, so hopefully not too bad seats. Just to repeat what others have said, use Chrome or anything other than Internet Explorer as IE for some reason wouldn't work on laptop, but got in right away on mobile, good luck.

AlphonseCapone
12 minutes ago, been here before said:

No you're wrong. It should be...

You dont really need to be using 9am and this morning either as one is inducative of the other.

Not necessarily. 

vintage1874

Got into etickets no problem today to get the extra ticket we needed. The no collection of cup final tickets at killie game will make things difficult for out of town jambos who opted to collect, as it is our last home game. I'm sure in the past we've had an area set aside just for collectiong tickets for big games. 

30 seconds to get a ticket. Very efficient. I feel I should thank someone ?‍♂️

Shanks said no
2 hours ago, Tams bird said:

Same allocation.

Ticket office is not selling all sections, eg I wanted A5 but they are not selling them, so took C1

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, robbo010 said:

2 tickets sorted, B3 Row GG, so hopefully not too bad seats. Just to repeat what others have said, use Chrome or anything other than Internet Explorer as IE for some reason wouldn't work on laptop, but got in right away on mobile, good luck.

Never used IE for years, 

Bluesy1874

Ticket purchased nice and easy no hassle. Now let's stop that treble treble! 

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

Never used IE for years, 

Me neither, but thought laptop might have been better for purchasing, how wrong I was.

15 minutes ago, Hannibal Lecter said:

It was happening when I was letting them select my seat as well from any section. Had to change browser which worked fine.

Glad you got it sorted ?

jamtartan74

I know it’s unlikely but don’t ask don’t get, my cousin is wanting to get a ticket but doesn’t have an account and only really started coming to games the last year or two not a lot but been to a few, so any references would be great but as I say i know it’s very unlikely and there are more people deserving of a ticket no doubt. I have mine anyway so that’s the main thing ?

5 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Ticket office is not selling all sections, eg I wanted A5 but they are not selling them, so took C1

They must be selling different seats online compared to office, as C1 not available online or would have took that.

RudiSkacel51

Bought both mine and the misses tickets on one account for the semi, re-allocated the ticket to another account as described by the ticket info page yesterday but still can only buy one ticket as it says I don't have privileges. Raging.

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Bought both mine and the misses tickets on one account for the semi, re-allocated the ticket to another account as described by the ticket info page yesterday but still can only buy one ticket as it says I don't have privileges. Raging.

At least yer dinner will be ready for you getting back ?

Auldreekie1874
5 minutes ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Think you need to link both accounts so that one is allowed to manage the others purchases. Think you can do it if you sign in to your account and take it from there. 

HamishMcGonagall

After failing on etickets I managed to get through to ticketmaster n they say I can't get a ticket for my daughter as she's doesn't have the privileges to get a ticket, so obviously a muck up at Hearts end despite emailing me yesterday to say that it had been sorted.

benr0bertson
Just now, HamishMcGonagall said:

After failing on etickets I managed to get through to ticketmaster n they say I can't get a ticket for my daughter as she's doesn't have the privileges to get a ticket, so obviously a muck up at Hearts end despite emailing me yesterday to say that it had been sorted.

Exact same thing has happened to me. Boy on the phone told me to phone the box office and now can’t get through to them. Joke. 

39 minutes ago, the jambo poet said:

Had to switch to my mobile..got in pretty quickly...and it works ok in that..must be an issue using internet explorer

Good shout mate.  But now I’ve noticed they’ve only put 2 refs when I emailed them 3 the other day. ?

Just emailed club to see if they can fix this as it’s hopeless trying to call. 

Jambomuzz

Guys just keep trying the ticket office, there's still plenty seats online, hope you both get it sorted before the day is out. 

Clark Griswold
3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Good shout mate.  But now I’ve noticed they’ve only put 2 refs when I emailed them 3 the other day. ?

Just emailed club to see if they can fix this as it’s hopeless trying to call. 

keep trying bud, my mate eventually got thru to them and got something similar sorted out.

46 minutes ago, billyboy38 said:

Anyone managed to get through on the phone? the 3 I assigned by email are not on my account to purchase tickets for. I take it they would have had to get them themselves?

For any issues call the ticket office and select 1 and then 8. A lady had everything sorted on my account and my two friends who hadn’t been assigned yet and was passed to someone to purchase tickets. Done by 9:15. On hold for under 10 minutes. 

jamtartan74
1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

Is there a more direct number to the office?

Option 1 then option 8 takes u straight through to Tynecastle 

HamishMcGonagall
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

For any issues call the ticket office and select 1 and then 8. A lady had everything sorted on my account and my two friends who hadn’t been assigned yet and was passed to someone to purchase tickets. Done by 9:15. On hold for under 10 minutes. 

I just done that n the woman was hopeless... "oh, I'm just on reception, picking up calls..."

Forever Hearts

Got my ticket no problem online in A5. The delivery fee is an absolute disgrace though. 

Mr Elwood P
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Got my ticket no problem online in A5. The delivery fee is an absolute disgrace though. 

Only if you can't read.

Jambomuzz
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's pricey but its not hearts that set it obviously, and I would rather know my tickets got to me safe than went missing and with no facility for reprints then your gubbed. 

Calebs Grandad
25 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

At least yer dinner will be ready for you getting back ?

????

5 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Option 1 then option 8 takes u straight through to Tynecastle 

Cheers, I try that but keep getting kb’d   Lol

husref musemic
14 minutes ago, benr0bertson said:

Exact same thing has happened to me. Boy on the phone told me to phone the box office and now can’t get through to them. Joke. 

me too. fekin ragin

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Only if you can't read.

I can read and it's still a ridiculous price. ?

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

It's pricey but its not hearts that set it obviously, and I would rather know my tickets got to me safe than went missing and with no facility for reprints then your gubbed. 

Don't mind paying a couple of quid but that charge on top of an admin fee is taking the piss. 

Tams bird
43 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I got A5 earlier.

5 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

It is and not being able to pick them up on Saturday if you a bit away from Tynecastle is the problem here. Not for many of course but still a problem.

2 tickets bought. Don't actually know where about in the stadium but who cares. We will be there singing our hearts out and backing the team

Mr Elwood P

So you know that it's the Royal Mail and not Hearts that charge the delivery fee and the two transactions are entirely separate then. That's a relief, sounded like you were attempting to have a dig at the club.

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

So you know that it's the Royal Mail and not Hearts that charge the delivery fee and the two transactions are entirely separate then. That's a relief, sounded like you were attempting to have a dig at the club.

You'll need to show me where I blamed Hearts or even mentioned Hearts. 

allymonty
20 minutes ago, benr0bertson said:

Absolutely same thing here. Got through to someone who said the points hadn't been allocated even though I had the email confirmation. Got through via the ticket line option 1 and then 8 only to be told I shouldn't be calling that number for ticket sales. The woman kindly agreed to get my ticket sorted anyway but sounds like a mess from the ticketmaster side

Mr Elwood P

You'll need to show me where I blamed Hearts or even mentioned Hearts. 

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Don't mind paying a couple of quid but that charge on top of an admin fee is taking the piss

The postage isn't charged by Hearts, it's charged by Royal Mail. Thus it is a separate transaction and entirely separate contract so it isn't 'on top of' as you describe it.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

The postage isn't charged by Hearts, it's charged by Royal Mail. Thus it is a separate transaction and entirely separate contract so it isn't 'on top of' as you describe it.

And again,  I'm not blaming Hearts. 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

And again,  I'm not blaming Hearts. 

Fair enough mate, enjoy the final.

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

It is and not being able to pick them up on Saturday if you a bit away from Tynecastle is the problem here. Not for many of course but still a problem.

Exactly. We've got a 140 mile round trip and could easily have collected them tomorrow. No consideration at all given to Hearts fans who don't live in the Edinburgh area. 

Jambomuzz
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yep, through in Glasgow here so delivery only really an option for me, let's hope the day is worth it! 

better_call_saul
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Exactly. We've got a 140 mile round trip and could easily have collected them tomorrow. No consideration at all given to Hearts fans who don't live in the Edinburgh area. 

Think you've blamed Hearts there mate.

Mikey1874
3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

If you go in to ticket office and ask for your tickets I don't think they will refuse to give you them. 

Just now, better_call_saul said:

Think you've blamed Hearts there mate.

Why not ?

Why can’t they have a pick up queue on Saturday ?