Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Thanks for the link

Made an excellent read ?

**** them moaning about us not turning up to games?

How many of them would attend if Celtic were in our position year after year ?

They would be lucky to get the support we do . Glory hunting ****ers?

And the sweet irony is, that if the Scottish footballing world didn't begin and end in fn Glasgow, they could have had 30,000 briefs for Murrayfield again.!! ???

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Went to TO today to pick up my ticket only to find they were trying to palm me off with a seat other than the one I purchased and had a confirmation email to that effect, no word about it as it was handed over to me, I was a bit suspicious coz it took a while to root my ticket out the pile so I double checked, now instead of C5, P I'm in C5, N, now it's only a row further down so not too bothered about where I've been shifted to, it's more the fact it was done sneaky, hoping I wouldn't notice , all it would have took was a bit of an explanation as to why I couldn't get the seat I paid for ?

fabienleclerq
1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

Cheers for that.Me buying them all seemed like a good idea at the time?

You can get them allocated to their accounts. 

been here before
14 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Went to TO today to pick up my ticket only to find they were trying to palm me off with a seat other than the one I purchased and had a confirmation email to that effect, no word about it as it was handed over to me, I was a bit suspicious coz it took a while to root my ticket out the pile so I double checked, now instead of C5, P I'm in C5, N, now it's only a row further down so not too bothered about where I've been shifted to, it's more the fact it was done sneaky, hoping I wouldn't notice , all it would have took was a bit of an explanation as to why I couldn't get the seat I paid for ?

Maybe a genuine mistake. Why didnt you just go back in or raise it at the time?

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, willie wallace said:

Yea worth a try

They did it for my son yesterday when we were in to pick up my tickets

50 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Sounds like a genuine mistake to me.

MaskedMarauder

If I’ve already bought my ticket for the final with my season ticket loyalty points etc, can I buy an extra one on my account on Friday when it goes on sale to semi-final ticket holders? Didn’t think I could but apparently can? 

1 hour ago, 1874s_Kin said:

Yeah, I vaguely remember it. Though I'm thinking it was Thomsons Sports (?). Could be wrong though... ?

Thornton’s - remember buying tickets there but more after they moved (Princes St rent too high) to Hanover Street(??).

Also remember Ronnie Simpson Sports Rose St  sold tickets once ...... too much shop lifting never again!

And did the sports sections of Jenner’s and Patrick Thomson also sell tickets?

D9943110-AA57-493B-97AA-2DF69D386077.jpeg

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

I think the more telling comment on there is the one from the person who makes reference to the Green Brigade knowing where they will be getting seats despite it being an individual ballot.

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, jamboozy said:

It appears you are going to be seated amongst those presently being discussed on another thread at the moment in relation to Easter Road, with the Green Brigade in the section directly to your left as you look at the park.

been here before
1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It appears you are going to be seated amongst those presently being discussed on another thread at the moment in relation to Easter Road, with the Green Brigade in the section directly to your left as you look at the park.

Even though theyve said theyre going to be situated behind the goal?

Edited by been here before

portobellojambo1
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Whose they ?

been here before
9 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It appears you are going to be seated amongst those presently being discussed on another thread at the moment in relation to Easter Road, 

portobellojambo1
Just now, been here before said:

It might be best from their own point of view if the ones who were certainly pictured are somewhere in the West Stand. Although I didn't phrase it at all well I wasn't meaning them as individuals specifically but I do understand there are some big groups who have secured seats in C5 and probably aren't the sort who'd be classed as flavour of the month fans.

2 hours ago, jambodad43 said:

Does anyone know if i bought a season ticket for my granson for next season would he be entilted to a ticket for the final ?

Points not getting added yet. 

Can anyone tell me when the people who went to the semi final can go for a ticket my mate works split shifts can only make it to the odd game he has about 11 loyalty points and was at the semi final 

maroonsgotop
5 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Can anyone tell me when the people who went to the semi final can go for a ticket my mate works split shifts can only make it to the odd game he has about 11 loyalty points and was at the semi final 

9am this Friday

maroonsgotop
5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Its only if there are tickets left.

being reported here's about 4,000 left. I wouldn't imagine they'll all be gone by Friday morning

56 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

being reported here's about 4,000 left. I wouldn't imagine they'll all be gone by Friday morning

No big queues today I recon if you are a season ticket holder you will have bought your Final ticket by now.

10 hours ago, been here before said:

Maybe a genuine mistake. Why didnt you just go back in or raise it at the time?

Checked and asked before leaving the ticket office, the lass told me that the seat I originally ordered should not have been up for sale?, I said the dot was there to be bought so I purchased it and have a confirmation email, she said "well, it shouldn't have been available ,that's why I've gave you the row in front " not really happy with the fact nobody bothered to inform me.

HamishMcGonagall

Payday is finally here!  B5 row BBB.  Not the greatest block but far enough up to hopefully get an ok view. Was feeling a bit strangely indifferent to the game before.... buzzing now!!

10 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It might be best from their own point of view if the ones who were certainly pictured are somewhere in the West Stand. Although I didn't phrase it at all well I wasn't meaning them as individuals specifically but I do understand there are some big groups who have secured seats in C5 and probably aren't the sort who'd be classed as flavour of the month fans.

? oh no! This is not looking good, the next thing you know I will be in a screen shot with 'the bad boays ' and forever be associated with them?

Fly wi the craws, get shot wi the craws.

Skacel_stole_the_show

2 more tickets purchased in B3. Still a good number left so I’d expect it to go on sale to those who attended the semi on Friday. Though I’d imagine that will be a scramble. So get up early to buy your ticket if your waiting until then! 

Stupid Sexy Flanders
14 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Brilliant, I'm in C4 so I'll be sat next to the bawbag brigade? 

5 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Checked and asked before leaving the ticket office, the lass told me that the seat I originally ordered should not have been up for sale?, I said the dot was there to be bought so I purchased it and have a confirmation email, she said "well, it shouldn't have been available ,that's why I've gave you the row in front " not really happy with the fact nobody bothered to inform me.

What are you greeting about ?

OK a mistake was made but they have given you an equivalent seat.

They are really busy and mistakes can happen but they have rectified it.

Chill out and look forward to the game.

1 minute ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

Brilliant, I'm in C4 so I'll be sat next to the bawbag brigade? 

Hopefully by the time kick off comes around their numbers will have been whittled down due to a variety of reasons (arrest, intoxication, refused entry etc)

I do worry there is going to be significant disorder at this game.

I'm in C3 so you can act as a human shield for me. Thanks ?

Might have a walk past the Ticket Office at lunch and if there is no queue then I will pop in to pick up my tickets.

Will ask the them roughly how many tickets are left.

6 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Might have a walk past the Ticket Office at lunch and if there is no queue then I will pop in to pick up my tickets.

Will ask the them roughly how many tickets are left.

There was only a queue of about 5 or 6 people in front of me this morning around 11.

49 minutes ago, romac said:

There was only a queue of about 5 or 6 people in front of me this morning around 11.

Tickets picked up. Great to have them in my possession now.

They couldnt confirm how many tickets were still available but said they were selling fast and that they didnt expect to be many left if any at all after this weekend.

1 minute ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Any idea how many sold so far? Be interesting to see how many go to the general (1 point) sale

Somewhere between 15.5 and 16 thousand by what others have said on here.

upgotheheads
14 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Tickets picked up. Great to have them in my possession now.

They couldnt confirm how many tickets were still available but said they were selling fast and that they didnt expect to be many left if any at all after this weekend.

I can't see on the website when the general sale will start? Once season ticket/semi final people  have got their ticket will S/T holders be able to  buy another ticket, if there's any left of course?

36 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I can't see on the website when the general sale will start? Once season ticket/semi final people  have got their ticket will S/T holders be able to  buy another ticket, if there's any left of course?

Guess there will be a public sale from Fri 10 May or thereabouts. 

2 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Just got a call to upgrade my concession tickets. Tremendous service.

Nooooo.  

Wonder if it'll help I have some grey hair...

?

49 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I dontthink the ticket office expect there to be many tickets left after this weekend by the sounds of it but if there are then it will probably go on general sale on the 10th of May.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Going steadily. Couple of sections in A and B there are plenty left but gone down a good bit from yesterday 

Dagger Is Back
18 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

18 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

How do you know this PJ? Where is your info coming from? Like some others, I suspect this could be a very volatile occasion, given what we saw at Murrayfield. I chose seats for our group in C4 in the hope that we'd get a decent view, and be away from any nutters and the tea towel brigade.

The Green Brigade will be where they always are at Hampden. Front middle of the “ Celtic End “, no sure why people think otherwise. 

As for large groups in C5, can that not just be clubs buying their allocations together ?

18 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Thornton’s - remember buying tickets there but more after they moved (Princes St rent too high) to Hanover Street(??).

Also remember Ronnie Simpson Sports Rose St  sold tickets once ...... too much shop lifting never again!

I thought it was Thomsons as well, pretty sure it was an Intersport franchise when in Hanover Street.

22 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

How do you know this PJ? Where is your info coming from? Like some others, I suspect this could be a very volatile occasion, given what we saw at Murrayfield. I chose seats for our group in C4 in the hope that we'd get a decent view, and be away from any nutters and the tea towel brigade.

On thread earlier

The 'singing section'

Edited by Mikey1874

Hi all - I went to the semi final with a friend but I stupidly just bought both tickets under my name. Does anyone know if it's possible to allocate a ticket to an account after the match? I could be wrong but I think I read another poster did the same and got it sorted. Tried calling TO several times today but couldn't get through. 

Cheers

I have not picked up my ticket, but was thinking of changing sections.What is best, try to do it now, or wait until I got to the TO?

19 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Much simpler process in those days as there weren't individual seats to be selected, all tickets were the same so you just asked for however many you wanted, paid for them and walked out as they were all the same, probably larger numbers to deal with though and no internet so somebody had to go and buy them.

doctor jambo
35 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Would have thought if you were trying to avoid explosive, then C4 would be a bad choice

18 hours ago, been here before said:

They stand where they want regardless of where they have tickets for. Can’t see Hampden stewards doing much to stop that. 

12 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Hi all - I went to the semi final with a friend but I stupidly just bought both tickets under my name. Does anyone know if it's possible to allocate a ticket to an account after the match? I could be wrong but I think I read another poster did the same and got it sorted. Tried calling TO several times today but couldn't get through. 

Cheers

Yes, I did exactly this for my son.

132goals1958
1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Much simpler process in those days as there weren't individual seats to be selected, all tickets were the same so you just asked for however many you wanted, paid for them and walked out as they were all the same, probably larger numbers to deal with though and no internet so somebody had to go and buy them.

I also remember when the capacity was 49000 and my uncle and I queued right along Wheatfield Street and up Robertson Avenue. .Tickets sold at the Wheatfield gate for the Hearts Rangers Scottish Cup tie.