• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

I purchased over 65 tickets with pick up option. I also sent an e-mail at the club telling them  when processing the order to call me to upgrade over 65 tickets to full adults as couldn't do this at time of purchasing. 

3 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

You sir, are a tit.

:seething:

Yes I am. Now a good time to tell you I've already got my tickets secured? Nah thought not ???

Looks like eTickets might be getting a refresh...?

Kicked out and it's not loading properly for me at the moment.

loveofthegame
Just now, BRY said:

Looks like eTickets might be getting a refresh...?

Kicked out and it's not loading properly for me at the moment.

Same. Good news I'd say.

FarmerTweedy
5 minutes ago, Boab said:

An easier way would have been a staggered LP sales period.

Over 60 pts for two days, over 40 pts for two days and over 20 pts for 3 days.

Is that too sensible or am I missing something !!

In what way would that be easier? How would setting the threshold just now at 60 points rather than 20 have miraculously made the etickets site show full adult prices as being available rather than just U16 and o65?  

All it would mean is that groups of families or friends would struggle to get tickets together.  

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Yes I am. Now a good time to tell you I've already got my tickets secured? Nah thought not ???

:lol:

Confirmed!

Auldreidy1874

I've been kicked out of my account so maybe the site's being reset.

Or maybe Hobos will wash.

Who knows ?

2 minutes ago, flem said:

I purchased over 65 tickets with pick up option. I also sent an e-mail at the club telling them  when processing the order to call me to upgrade over 65 tickets to full adults as couldn't do this at time of purchasing. 

SFA dont do reprints. What could go wrong!

Rudi Hates Hibees

I'm back in but still only over 65 or under 16. This time seating map isn't available.

Edited by Rudi Hates Hibees

FarmerTweedy
10 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Remember, if they do tear off the adult strip off the ticket for concessions (someone above said that), the SFA  are really strict on no reprints.

The hope has to be that in this case, when they come to organising the distribution of tickets bought online, they don't actually start removing the concession strips until they've had a chance to check whether folk actually wanted concession tickets or not!

4 minutes ago, flem said:

Just done the same.

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Confirmed!

Hearing that Sean Clare is in charge of e tickets this morning and has turned up pissed and has done this for shits and giggles.

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

In what way would that be easier? How would setting the threshold just now at 60 points rather than 20 have miraculously made the etickets site show full adult prices as being available rather than just U16 and o65?  

All it would mean is that groups of families or friends would struggle to get tickets together.  

Exactly 

Think people need to chill out a bit with this, you're still going to get your tickets if you have the points.  It's a minor inconvenience and at the very worst if you can't get your seats this morning they usually have these things working by the afternoon or tomorrow morning.  Club needs to get onto TM as this isn't the first time there has been issues with online ticketing for a big game.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Hearing that Sean Clare is in charge of e tickets this morning and has turned up pissed and has done this for shits and giggles.

Just now, thegreatsd said:

It’s going to look like a scene from still game at Hampden.

Ha Ha

2 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

I'm fairly sure they just rip a stub off rather than printing a concession or adult ticket.  Could be wrong but don't think there would be any need to reprint.

mellors1874

just got my tickets by calling the club

they gave me c5 right next to the filth for me and my two sons 

should make it interesting 

wouldn't let me pick over phone either what section i wanted 

may go in and try and swap them later 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Clayur oot and 'aw!  

5 minutes ago, Disco Dave said:

They will be informed today of the issue surely they arent ripping them as we speak ??

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

The TO will know there's an issue and won't print concession tickets until they've sorted it out.

The tix will be pre-printed by the SFA. The issue is over the tear-off strip.

Do ticket master do any site checks prior to a major event sale? Even if only to check all contracted options are available & working. Very amateur!

jamtartan74

Yeah I have done the same and purchased 2 over 65’s as need to get to

work, emailed the club to tell them I will be in tomorrow to upgrade and settle the difference. Bit of a shambles this but hey ho I’m off to Hampden to watch us lift the cup ?????

Logged on at 09:08.  It said waiting time 0-30 minutes.

I've still got that big grey circle with about a quarter inch to go.

Fun, fun, fun.

...a bit disco

Kicked oot.

Waiting time now 30 - 60 mins.

Fecking glad I haven't got a life!

FarmerTweedy
24 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Club not to blame for the shambles that is down to Ticketmaster not having a fecking clue

Do we know this for sure?  I know ticketmaster supply the site, but is it them that set up the events and ticket options on the site, or does someone at Hearts set this stuff up?

loveofthegame

On phone to someone who definitely isn't in the Hearts ticket office... foreign chap. He can't load the stadium map. Not filling me with confidence.

I did think the logic of launching the ticket sales at precisely the same time when Ticket Master experience their biggest weekly load (given concert/event tickets are usually launched first thing on a Friday), was a bit strange, however if TM can cope with hundreds of thousands of requests at the same time, 7-8k worth of users peak load for us shouldn't scratch the surface for their Infrastructure.

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Kicked oot.

Waiting time now 30 - 60 mins.

Fecking glad I haven't got a life!

Go back the morra bud.

2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

They will be informed today of the issue surely they arent ripping them as we speak ??

If thats true. It will be a lot of checking to go through 20,000 tickets and check if the stub needs ripping off or not.

We’re waiting it out anyway. Not taking the chance

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

Go back the morra bud.

Away to have poached eggs on toast.

See how it stands after that!

:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Forget it then.

It’s their **** up, not mine !

:devil2:

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

There will be nobody left if you had your way??

Keep Lockie around though.

Guid ***** that he is.

Thought Police

The fact is that the club were only selling concessions, so it’s their problem. They didn’t tell anyone to hold off while they fixed it.

1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

I suspect when the TO find out its not one or two but at least a few hundred they wont have a choice unless they then refund everyone and allow them to go back in.

Ignore him. He's at it???