• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

It should have been ten
8 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

After trying for a few minutes, I managed to finally get a confirmation email.  Only thing is that I selected special delivery but they haven't charged me for it so no idea if my tickets are being posted.  I live in London so collecting from ticket office isn't a good option.  Also have no money taken from my account but maybe it will show later.  

I don't generally moan about Hearts and I realise this is ticketmaster's issue but really terrible service this morning.

Maybe give the club a wee phone later regarding the postage query, I’m sure they’ll be able to sort it out for you.

Totally agree, ticketmaster have been a shambles this morning. 

Jumped on Internet Explorer for the first time since about 2004 as Chrome wasn't working.

Waited in a queue for 3 minutes, then got straight in and bought mine :wub: 

Bring on the 25th!! 

crazy_jambo_suz

Anyone managed to get through on phone? I can’t book online as I don’t have one of the reference numbers on my network. Phone just keeps cutting off 

What a fiassco.

Joined Queue aboput 08.57.

09.10 looking at tickets in P3 P4, would only allocate concessions, tried c5, c4, c3 only concession, then gets booted out. keeps trying, eventaully gets tickets (for 7) in B6 at about 11.00. Guess we won't see much of the game from there :-(.

Two hours of my life wasted and poor tickets in the dump called Hampden.

Based on my experience I can only describe tickmaster as not fit for purpose.

1 minute ago, crazy_jambo_suz said:

Anyone managed to get through on phone? I can’t book online as I don’t have one of the reference numbers on my network. Phone just keeps cutting off 

Exact same problem here. Stuck at work so as it stands i can't buy tickets at all.

12 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Exact same with me. 5 tickets selected got through payment info and then an error? back to start, through it all again and same thing happened! 

i have one pending transaction on my bank account. 

Yes me too, I have £216 pending in my account. I could have bought the concession tickets earlier too but knew it was a mistake so left it to try again and got £30 tickets or so I thought. Trying to get back in to see if it is showing on my purchase history or if it will let me buy more tickets. I wish I had taken the morning off and went to the ticket office

11 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Exact same with me. 5 tickets selected got through payment info and then an error? back to start, through it all again and same thing happened! 

i have one pending transaction on my bank account. 

It said my transaction had timed out and looked as if my purchase hadnt gone through. I was shouting and swearing at my computer and calling Ticketmaster for everything when I got an e-mail through on my phone confirming my purchase. I chacked my bank and the money is showing as pending and I have since logged back into my e-tickets account and its showing in my purchase history so it must have gone through Ok.

If you havent receieved an e-mail then log back into e-tickets and check to see that it is showing on your purchase history. If it is then there is a tick box to resend you the order confirmation e-mail.

Eventually got in in e-tickets selected 2 adult seats but crashed when payment going through. Says that it has timed out and seats released, but when I go to select 2 other tickets it says exceeded client quota so obviously original seats still in system?

3 minutes ago, crazy_jambo_suz said:

Yes

Call 0333 043 1874.

Press Option 1 and then press 8 and you'll get a very helpful lady.

132goals1958
42 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Never again will I criticise those who choose to go and queue in person.

Quite right. At the risk of sounding smug I joined the queue at 6.45 and came away around 9.15 with 4 really good seats in C4. There was also a very nice lady in front of me  probably in my age bracket who like me benefited health wise in exercising the abdomen and leg muscles from standing for two and a half hours. Obviously those outwith the local scene have to rely on electronic facilities but I an sure there are a number of young bucks who would be better getting of their last verse rather than exploding in front of the computer.??  Before anyone says I a not an old codger who refuses to move with the times.?

Auldreidy1874

Maybe Ann's testing of the website was below par. And this from an ex IT director. Guffaw.

2 minutes ago, andy81 said:

Eventually got in in e-tickets selected 2 adult seats but crashed when payment going through. Says that it has timed out and seats released, but when I go to select 2 other tickets it says exceeded client quota so obviously original seats still in system?

Andy, the system works in the sense that it won’t allow you to buy more than one per account.

See the post above yours, mate. Do that and it should be fine. 

Check your account history !!

That was painful, an hour to get connected and then run out of time due to error messages, however I did receive a payment confirmation email and money has come our my account.

3 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Quite right. At the risk of sounding smug I joined the queue at 6.45 and came away around 9.15 with 4 really good seats in C4. There was also a very nice lady in front of me  probably in my age bracket who like me benefited health wise in exercising the abdomen and leg muscles from standing for two and a half hours. Obviously those outwith the local scene have to rely on electronic facilities but I an sure there are a number of young bucks who would be better getting of their last verse rather than exploding in front of the computer.??  Before anyone says I a not an old codger who refuses to move with the times.?

Maybe you're just someone who didn't have to be anywhere else this morning? Personally, I'd have been in the queue but had other commitments!

Jambos_1874

Hearts etickets is absolutely shite. Had pretty much bought the tickets on 4 occasions and on each occasion I was booted out. ****ing useless.

Hearts blaming TicketMaster for this, but did anyone at Hearts check the availability before 9am? Clearly not!

These ticket ****ups at Hearts seem to happen often. Who is running that side of the business? Not good enough... sounds like a hope for the best than plan for the worst. Poor communication from Hearts and not accepting responsibility, while happily robbing us a £1.50 admin fee that other SPFL clubs choose not to charge.

Because Hampden is such a shite stadium, fans really want to get tickets early so they can actually see and watch the game. 

Edited by kila

23 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

What browser did you switch to?

I've been on Chrome since 9 with no access.

Firefox doing diddly squat.

Luckily for us one of our group may have been successful separately, yet doubts remain.

Microsoft Edge, don't usually use it on my laptop but thought it would be worth a try. Still took a while to get logged on, but had the usual ticket website layout when I finally did, rather than the text version I got on Chrome.

1 minute ago, Hearts_fan said:

Maybe you're just someone who didn't have to be anywhere else this morning? Personally, I'd have been in the queue but had other commitments!

Exactly. I’d imagine the vast majority of fans had to be at work this morning, hence the reliance on online ticketing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
20 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I had the same, check your account history and it should be there.  I also hit 'resend email confirmation' so I have proof

Resend not working for me at the moment, daresay I will be hit with a deluge of mails. I've mailed the ticket office, no doubt me and hundreds of others.

Another day where our admin has let us down badly. Ticketmaster is our choice of vendor, therefore our problem

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Every time there is a big game we have a thread where it discusses chaos with ticketmaster/e tickets

And yet the club does zilch to improve things. It’s almost like they don’t care.

Just now, Louis Litt said:

Microsoft Edge, don't usually use it on my laptop but thought it would be worth a try. Still took a while to get logged on, but had the usual ticket website layout when I finally did, rather than the text version I got on Chrome.

Thanks. I still haven't been as far as to be able to even look at tickets, never mind having the "joy" of failed transactions :D 

132goals1958
4 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

I agree . My post was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek.

3 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

Exactly. I’d imagine the vast majority of fans had to be at work this morning, hence the reliance on online ticketing.

Exactly, we didn't all wake up this morning without a job! :D 

Edited by Hearts_fan

Just now, 132goals1958 said:

Not the time for that my man peoples nerves are shredded ?

40 minutes ago, Locky said:

Anyone just not getting through to the TO at all? Not even getting into a queue, just getting cut off every time when I go through the options.

EDIT: Also, when adding members to your eTickets network, do they have to have an online account? Trying to search for 2 and I have all their details but its saying they can't be found.

Are you using their name and customer number, as this doesn't work for me either. I need to find them using an email address. 

FarmerTweedy
4 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

What a thoroughly shite experience but finally have confirmation of my ticket in C5 :yas:

I was in C5 for the semi but I reckon all the nutters will be in there for the final.  Went for C4 instead this time, should be a bit less explosive!

132goals1958
1 minute ago, Jamboelite said:

Not the time for that my man peoples nerves are shredded ?

Sensitivity and tact was never my strongest suit.

Rudi Hates Hibees
1 minute ago, Slim1874 said:

Are you using their name and customer number, as this doesn't work for me either. I need to find them using an email address. 

I had to use email for one account but on another it worked fine with just reference number. E-tickets is a bag of shit. 

2 minutes ago, Slim1874 said:

Yeah I am mate. Problem I have though is I'm not sure the guys I'm assigning to use eTickets so don't think email would work. Surely it doesn't matter if they use eTickets if using their membership and surname? Would've thought that covered everyone on the database.

1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

Just a bit annoying for folk who would have happily been queueing in person too.

I'd have rather been standing outside (in the rain even) for three hours than sitting phoning and clicking with the square root of zero to show for it. 

Still haven't got through. 

Haringshairband
1 minute ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I was in C5 for the semi but I reckon all the nutters will be in there for the final.  Went for C4 instead this time, should be a bit less explosive!

I can do explosive but I won't be joining in with sectarian crap.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Nothing from @JamTarts other than the problem was resolved.

But its not.

Mobile is frozen and not allowing a connection to the Cup Final link. Technology should not be letting us down like this any longer, certainly not for a showcase event.

Still lovely pics of training this morning

Who gives a shit about training this morning.

132goals1958
1 minute ago, Hearts_fan said:

Just a bit annoying for folk who would have happily been queueing in person too.

I'd have rather been standing outside (in the rain even) for three hours than sitting phoning and clicking with the square root of zero to show for it. 

Still haven't got through. 

Hope you get through soon. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

I can do explosive but I won't be joining in with sectarian crap.

Sat next to them at Murrayfield. Wish I hadn't, nowhere near them this time (hopefully)

4 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

Hope you get through soon. 

Thanks, and I apologise for taking your remark too seriously, I know you were just being lighthearted. 

Edited by Hearts_fan

Just now, AndyNic said:

Surely the heedcases will be behind the goals? 

Surely as close to Levein and Budge as possible to boo the team on to the pitch.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

:laugh:

Adult ticket purchased online now anyway so won't ruin the look with my trackies.

I don't think my trainers are looking there best so I better avoid lowering the tone as well :)

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Managed to convert my concession ticket to a adult ticket over the phone via option 8.

Edited by haggis58