Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

Just now, cjambo1993 said:

Anyone else only getting the option for special delivery at £6.95 or collection from Tynecastle?

Yup! Another problem to add to the list.

No wonder people queue for tickets.

They need to sort that E Ticketing website out with Ticketmaster.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, cjambo1993 said:

Anyone else only getting the option for special delivery at £6.95 or collection from Tynecastle?

That's the only options I got. Sore one for folk not close to Tynie though we've one last game at home. 

10 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Don't be ridiculous.

Tickets bought can't be refunded or exchanged, but I'm sure you knew that.

Im sure you know that there is no difference in the ticket from adult to concession other than the strip being removed...

So if they dont remove it.....and people pay the upgrade guess what no refund or exchange.

Edited by Jamboelite

Thought Police

The club have 4 weeks to sort this. When collecting, they should ask what you want and if you need adult tickets then they keep the stubs on the tickets and ask for the difference. Simples.

Auldreidy1874

If not getting into the site was annoying, now intermittent issues within it continue.

Ticketmaster should be dragged over the coals for this. No excuses, they've been at this racket for long enough to ensure seamless experience.

CornhillHearts

I'm trying to buy 7 tickets, 4 adult 3 kids system not appearing to let me buy anywhere, including selecting  "best available" anyone any ideas? Contemplating heading to T/O

psummers1981

I was one of those who panic bought 65+ tickets this morning to secure good seats. Just off the phone to a lovely girl at Hearts who was very apologetic about the issues caused. She took my details and said there was no problem upgrading them to adults for me. Thank goodness Hearts are more helpful than Ticketmaster

FarmerTweedy
2 minutes ago, Bellion said:

It's in everyone's interests to get it sorted. 

The club aren't going to want a situation where many of their most loyal fans are pissed off because they're prevented from attending a showpiece game.

Hampden aren't going to want any more empty seats than necessary.

Ticketmaster aren't going to want the adverse publicity that would come from their cock-up being turned into a bigger deal than it needs to be. 

It'll get fixed. 

There's also the money aspect.  It seems clear that at a minimum, several hundred, and almost certainly at least two or three thousand, seats have been sold at concession prices that should have been sold at full adult price.  At £15 of a difference, you're looking at probably somewhere between £10k and £50k in lost ticket money if it isn't sorted out!

8 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Total farce.  I attempted to order four tickets but I have no idea if it has worked.  I got no confirmation email but my account history shows that I purchased four tickets.  Yet my basket still shows as having four items in it and when I try to go to the basket it says my order is being processed...

Tried clicking resend confirmation email too and it doesn't even work.  Seriously don't know if I have tickets or not.  Guess I will have to phone the ticket office at some point.

Edited by Stanley_

1 minute ago, CornhillHearts said:

I'm trying to buy 7 tickets, 4 adult 3 kids system not appearing to let me buy anywhere, including selecting  "best available" anyone any ideas? Contemplating heading to T/O

Similar..kicked out a few times now on etickets. Anyone know what the queue is like at the ticket office. ?

Anyone just not getting through to the TO at all? Not even getting into a queue, just getting cut off every time when I go through the options.

EDIT: Also, when adding members to your eTickets network, do they have to have an online account? Trying to search for 2 and I have all their details but its saying they can't be found.

Edited by Locky

Well that was a wee challenge but got seats pretty much at the same bit as the 5-1 game in C4. A good start!

Its Friday, sun is shining, cup final tickets bought and a derby on Sunday. Life is good!

Hope everyone gets their tickets sorted as well. 

What a farce. Finally got log in and purchased our tickets to be told the transaction has failed. Only problem with that is they’ve took the money out my bank and I’ve no tickets?

2 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

There's also the money aspect.  It seems clear that at a minimum, several hundred, and almost certainly at least two or three thousand, seats have been sold at concession prices that should have been sold at full adult price.  At £15 of a difference, you're looking at probably somewhere between £10k and £50k in lost ticket money if it isn't sorted out!

Very good point money will be a driver too.

Perhaps the TO will refund your money and then recharge the seat as an adult.

What a stressful morning - never using ticketmaster again. Kept trying to buy seats and was getting chucked out. Colleague was afraid to speak to me :DEventually successful and delighted with seat in C5. 

Just FYI had a quick count around 15mins ago there were only 60 left in C1-5, 32 in B8. Plenty from there on.

It should have been ten
5 minutes ago, Auldreidy1874 said:

If not getting into the site was annoying, now intermittent issues within it continue.

Ticketmaster should be dragged over the coals for this. No excuses, they've been at this racket for long enough to ensure seamless experience.

They’re a joke company 

25 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Complete shamble, waited ages to get in, site is text only so difficult to navigate, finally get 2 tickets in my basket...then can't buy them as other one has to be assigned, but it won't let me assign it! Then get kicked out of the site and having to start again!

Finally got 2 at back of Q5, after switching browsers as was having no luck on Chrome.

4 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Absolutely right. Nobody wins.

Bindy Badgy
3 minutes ago, damo said:

Similar..kicked out a few times now on etickets. Anyone know what the queue is like at the ticket office. ?

Moving at a snails pace. It's taken 90 mins to move 20 m.

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Tried clicking resend confirmation email too and it doesn't even work.  Seriously don't know if I have tickets or not.  Guess I will have to phone the ticket office at some point.

I’m in the same boat as you, exact same scenario. Checked my online banking and the money has came off but no confirmation email and can’t get back on the e-tickets site.

Finally got 2 tickets South Upper, sect Q, row Q 96 &97. Paid using card, timed out, went back to basket , still showing as pending, entrered details again, no real confirmation, just says an e-mail will be sent. No sign of one, asked for it to be re-sent, still nothing although basket is now empty and history says 2 tkts purchased.

Maybe just a symptom of today's mayhem, AB should be making our displeasure at such a slow cumbesome ordering & payment process (2 hours plus from start to finish) very clear to Ticket master. 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Sorted.

TO will upgrade concession tickets nae bother and refund the £1.50 per ticket transaction fee. 

Have you spoken to them ?

6 minutes ago, psummers1981 said:

I was one of those who panic bought 65+ tickets this morning to secure good seats. Just off the phone to a lovely girl at Hearts who was very apologetic about the issues caused. She took my details and said there was no problem upgrading them to adults for me. Thank goodness Hearts are more helpful than Ticketmaster

Cheers,put my mind at rest.

13 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

The club have 4 weeks to sort this. When collecting, they should ask what you want and if you need adult tickets then they keep the stubs on the tickets and ask for the difference. Simples.

Tickets get separated and put in envelopes for posting or collection. Concessions stubs will be getting removed maybe as early as today. Don't know but might have someone doing that now at ticket office. Or they are all too busy at counter or on phone. 

I'd contact club ASAP. Great if they know about issue and are sorting it 

But can't assume that. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Walter Bishop
5 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

What a farce. Finally got log in and purchased our tickets to be told the transaction has failed. Only problem with that is they’ve took the money out my bank and I’ve no tickets?

Exact same with me. 5 tickets selected got through payment info and then an error? back to start, through it all again and same thing happened! 

i have one pending transaction on my bank account. 

weegiejambo8

Just waited in the queue patiently and selected the same seats as I got for the semi final against Inverness in B5...

Panic over, guaranteed 3-0 victory for the Hearts :)

Auldreidy1874
4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Sorted.

TO will upgrade concession tickets nae bother and refund the £1.50 per ticket transaction fee. 

So they said this about the fee? Hope it applies to all who have been affected and not just the impatient ones!

7 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Finally got 2 at back of Q5, after switching browsers as was having no luck on Chrome.

What browser did you switch to?

I've been on Chrome since 9 with no access.

Firefox doing diddly squat.

Luckily for us one of our group may have been successful separately, yet doubts remain.

Edited by Hearts_fan

10 minutes ago, psummers1981 said:

Nice i have emailed the club but will phone them too.

11 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Finally bought 5 tickets in B7.

Not the best seats but glad I held off until the Adult option was available on E Tickets.

Good luck to you all that bought Over 65 tickets!!

Was in B7 for semi it’s ok Tried for C today but kept giving me the”sorry”notice so ended up in A3 but was just happy to get it done was a nightmare with the u16 and over 65 thing so ended up just being glad to get in and then get it done although tickets they had offered up previously that I didn’t want ended up in my basket so it took just as long to delete these. assume its a Ticketmaster issue? Not read every post on thread been trying to get tickets 

4 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

I’m in the same boat as you, exact same scenario. Checked my online banking and the money has came off but no confirmation email and can’t get back on the e-tickets site.

After trying for a few minutes, I managed to finally get a confirmation email.  Only thing is that I selected special delivery but they haven't charged me for it so no idea if my tickets are being posted.  I live in London so collecting from ticket office isn't a good option.  Also have no money taken from my account but maybe it will show later.  

I don't generally moan about Hearts and I realise this is ticketmaster's issue but really terrible service this morning.

4 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Exact same with me. 5 tickets selected got through payment info and then an error? back to start, through it all again and same thing happened! 

I had the same, check your account history and it should be there.  I also hit 'resend email confirmation' so I have proof

Shanks said no
15 minutes ago, psummers1981 said:

I could kiss you

Henry. Henry.
23 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Total farce.  I attempted to order four tickets but I have no idea if it has worked.  I got no confirmation email but my account history shows that I purchased four tickets.  Yet my basket still shows as having four items in it and when I try to go to the basket it says my order is being processed...

Have you checked your bank account? I had issues on site when getting tickets but did receive an email and money has came from account.  

Edited by Henry. Henry.

It should have been ten

13 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

6 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

I was in the same situation. Managed to eventually get back on the site and went to account history and it shows the sale there. Clicked resend email and it sent it straight away. 

1 minute ago, Henry. Henry. said:

I got similar. Tickets still in basket and no confirmation on site that they were purchased.  Did get the confirmation via email though and money has came out my account.  

I think money has actually come out of mine (not showing up yet having pending transactions) as I checked again but I would assume my tickets aren't getting delivered as I selected as no charge for delivery in confirmation email.

Edited by Stanley_

Jasonauskas
5 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Same for me, 2 tickets bought and website crashed at payment although I hav £73 pending, no tickets in account history, no confirmation email and it’s says I am not able to buy tickets when I try again.

Total farce from ticketmaster 

Scott980612

Arrived in Q at TO before 08:00 , left just after 11.00 

2 for south upper  

lots of sections sold out or singles only 

Well I think I've got 2 tickets but even at 11.00am all the better seats appear to have gone. No confirmation but a message saying to check my account later and as they appear to be there I assume I've got them ok. Also no option for first class post this time so will collect from Tynecastle.

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, Jasonauskas said:

Same for me, 2 tickets bought and website crashed at payment although I hav £73 pending, no tickets in account history, no confirmation email and it’s says I am not able to buy tickets when I try again.

Total farce from ticketmaster 

Will be fine, same thing happened with me. Pain in the arse though. Just sign back in and go to account history and your tickets will show as confirmed ??

Saint Jambo

I was kicked out at point of payment/ confirmation first time and nothing seemed to happen with tickets in basket. Same second time. Then kicked out and basket empty. Tried to buy again and said I was over my allocation. No confirmation e-mail. Checked the account history and it did show a purchase of 5 tickets. Clicked re-send confirmation e-mail and that has now come through.

Definitely worth checking your account history if you have had similar problems. Good luck.

Hackney Hearts

Total of 21 left in all of C1, C2, C3, C4 & C5.

32 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

All singles?

A whole load more have just become available in C1 & C2. They seem to have been holding back about half each section - like they're doing in A and B.

Edited by Hackney Hearts

Rudi Hates Hibees

Switched browsers in the end and got straight in. 5 purchased in B5 only to time out on last card verification check. Logged back in to find I couldn’t assign tickets to anyone. Checked emails to find confirmation email. Happy days. What a carry on.