• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Just now, Sarah O said:

What a shit show over 65 or under 16 only. Levein oot. 

This is what I am getting as well!

The usual e ticket shambles!!

Just now, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Meltdown as expected. Everyone will get s ticket, settle down man.

Its not the point. Folk have taken time off work to get decent seats when tickets go on sale. 

Why do our club **** up the ticketing every single time there is a big game?  

We're it not for the fact I work in Glasgow I'd be in the queue - despise etickets. Had the same issue as other posters not being able to login to my account due to high demand, sat staring at the loading circle for about half an hour, was told it timed out, refreshed and was in. 

Anyway, they seem to be offering blocks 119 and 120...anywhere know where they are? By price I'm assuming behind the goals somewhere. 

9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

How many folk in the queue? 

I'm coming down, e-tickets just crashed on me. *****.

Maybe 200

Theme From Sparta F.C.
27 minutes ago, Boab said:

Relax, people. 

The club have calculated that everyone with 20+ pts will get a ticket.

It’s sitting there until you decide to purchase it over the next week.

Personally, I couldn’t give a shite where i’m sitting so happy to wait till the hysteria dies doon !

You're bang on the money there Boab.

Why all the panic?

I'm going to pop along to the Ticket Office after work on Mon or Tues.

Sexton Hardcastle
Just now, flem said:

Its not the point. Folk have taken time off work to get decent seats when tickets go on sale. 

Why do our club **** up the ticketing every single time there is a big game?  

Perhaps it isn’t the clubs fault. Won’t be their own ticketing system.

No doubt the usual goons will blame budge and her brother. 

I'd be wary of buying over 65's and hoping to sort it btw.  Hampden has no facilities for reprints so if they give you the wrong ticket it might not get replaced.

They better get it sorted quick as everyone will be buying u16 or o65 for cheaper.

how can they as people for more money if its there **** up?

Edited by MacPhee

Etickets is an absolute nightmare. No adult tickets available in any sections so I've had to buy over 60s as that's all that was available.

Will speak to the club once it's calmed down a little and upgrade to adult ones.

Seats secured anyway. Let's get this party started.

FarmerTweedy
1 minute ago, JH-HMFC said:

We're it not for the fact I work in Glasgow I'd be in the queue - despise etickets. Had the same issue as other posters not being able to login to my account due to high demand, sat staring at the loading circle for about half an hour, was told it timed out, refreshed and was in. 

Anyway, they seem to be offering blocks 119 and 120...anywhere know where they are? By price I'm assuming behind the goals somewhere. 

I'm fairly sure the blocks are all a letter followed by a number.  Don't think there's a 119 or 120 anywhere!  Looking at the wrong game?

Just bought two over 65 tickets. Hopefully I can upgrade! 

Absolute shambles as usual. 

Durham Jambo
2 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

That's the Celtic Park game.  They are the away sections at Celtic Park.

If you get the Over 65 tickets, don't the ticket office staff tear off the Adult section of the ticket meaning you're not going to get in because you have a concession ticket. Unless you can get in and sort it out before they sort through the tickets and assign them to supporters.

Theme From Sparta F.C.
3 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

I'd be wary of buying over 65's and hoping to sort it btw.  Hampden has no facilities for reprints so if they give you the wrong ticket it might not get replaced.

That also applies to tickets lost in the Post.

Best to pick them up from Tynie if possible.

2 minutes ago, Durham Jambo said:

That's the Celtic Park game.  They are the away sections at Celtic Park.

:jj_facepalm::vrface::phface:

Thanks mate :D saved me there! Too early in the morning all this

Just now, Statto said:

If you get the Over 65 tickets, don't the ticket office staff tear off the Adult section of the ticket meaning you're not going to get in because you have a concession ticket. Unless you can get in and sort it out before they sort through the tickets and assign them to supporters.

Would normally agree, but what are folk supposed to do?  Hearts and Ticketmaster have made a monumental feck up

It should have been ten
6 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Perhaps it isn’t the clubs fault. Won’t be their own ticketing system.

No doubt the usual goons will blame budge and her brother. 

This

1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

Just bought 4 over 65 tickets and they can sort it later

Done the same as need to get into work for 10 at the latest and want to secure descent seats which would no doubt be gone by time I finish this afternoon. 

FarmerTweedy
1 minute ago, Statto said:

They do.  I'd like to think that in this case, they'll be aware they'd totally ****ed things up (again!) and will hold fire on that!

The Treasurer

Looking forward to the next shambles when all these folk that have jumped in try to change over 65 tickets for an adult one :realmad:

Is it really so hard for it all to be ready to go on these occasions? ?

Every time there is an issue. (guessing the issue is ticketmaster)

Rocky jamboa

I'm the same. Bought 2 over 65 tickets and arranged to pick up from Tynie. Will get them to upgrade when I'm in. Cant see there being an issue. 

Dalstonjambo

What's the consensus here? Buy the over 65s or just wait? Not in a massive rush, as will def get them, but given i'm 450 miles away, my only chance to get to the ticket office to sort this out will be the killie game. Might just hold off.

CloustonHMFC

Same old ticketmaster, problems every time a big game comes up. Club need to start looking at their online ticketing arrangement I think, or a company more competent. 

The Treasurer
5 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Would normally agree, but what are folk supposed to do?  Hearts and Ticketmaster have made a monumental feck up

Club not to blame for the shambles that is down to Ticketmaster not having a fecking clue

Heartsofgold
10 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Thats for the league game at Celtic Park,  Your in the wrong game!!!

Just now, Dalstonjambo said:

What's the consensus here? Buy the over 65s or just wait? Not in a massive rush, as will def get them, but given i'm 450 miles away, my only chance to get to the ticket office to sort this out will be the killie game. Might just hold off.

I'm in the same boat, what a joke though and this is going to create a lot of work for the club as it would appear folk are buying the wrong tickets to ensure they get a seat they are happy with.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, Tiger said:

same im purchasing the +65 tickets and let the ticket office sort it out

Done the same happy to settle the difference later.

A shambles that should have been avoided