Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

Johnny Sandiego
5 minutes ago, ramrod said:

I honestly think we might struggle to sell out period for this 

Nah, all the "look at me" attention seekers who say they arnt gonna go will go so we will definately sell out. Not convinced it will sell out in the first week but will definately sell out.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Nah, all the "look at me" attention seekers who say they arnt gonna go will go so we will definately sell out. Not convinced it will sell out in the first week but will definately sell out.

Hope so 

53 minutes ago, Johnny Sandiego said:

Surely folk don't think we will not sell out a Cup final where we only have 20k tickets.?

It will take longer than if it was a general sale but that is only because it's restricted to one ticket per account.

If it was an open sale they would be gone in the first couple of days.

If you want to be at the final take the ticket that you are entitled to dont hang about for a public sale to suit mates etc or you will definitely miss out.

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I don't think we will sell out. Given the opposition, I think some will chose to stay away.

Guaranteed sell out. In the last two finals (three if you count St Mirren), Hearts will have had the lion’s share of the corporate sales. This time, I’ve really struggled to accommodate the members of our club wishing to go. That’s down to those mhanky b******ds getting in early to my usual “neutral” sources. It will be the same all over. The 10,000 corporate tickets will end up 80/20 in their favour at least.

Folk suggesting we won't sell out are surely Hibbies at the wind up.

We had 18k at the semi final. 

In those people's minds we will not sell an extra 2k for the final.?

I appreciate we have very little chance of winning but it is still the cup final after all.

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Folk suggesting we won't sell out are surely Hibbies at the wind up.

We had 18k at the semi final. 

In those people's minds we will not sell an extra 2k for the final.?

I appreciate we have very little chance of winning but it is still the cup final after all.

We had little chance of winning in 98

maroonsgotop
1 minute ago, Deek said:

We had little chance of winning in 98

not sure about that. Lots of us thought we had a great chance in '98 unlike this time. We can only hope for a huge upset on the day

I'm seriously wondering if we will sell out for the final.  I know we were under-strenth but dire performance are very much the norm these days.

My optimism is waning by the day and starting to agree with those who say we we have no chance.

Who wants to witness a likely thrashing.

Please Craig, do the right thing and give us a glimmer of hope.

Yet another depressing Monday.  Lost count of them over recent years.

13 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm seriously wondering if we will sell out for the final.  I know we were under-strenth but dire performance are very much the norm these days.

My optimism is waning by the day and starting to agree with those who say we we have no chance.

I was hopeful of an upset till I watched yesterday's performance. 

I was expecting a high tempo in about them performance in our two home games and a battling display in the Derby . 

There is no way this set of imposters had the right mindset for a Cuo Final against Celtic . 

On our day we have ability but we  are spineless . As soon as Celtic score it will be game over , fact 

portobellojambo1
35 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

We do have a chance Doug. But it involves everyone in Maroon and White playing better than they have played both individually and collectively this season along with Celtic having an off day. I don't think Neil Lennon will allow the latter to happen and I also don't think that if they get a number of goals in front of us he will ever tell his players to ease off. All we can do is turn up in hope.

Edited by portobellojambo1

I have to go.  It's not even up for debate, and I imagine a lot of, if not most, Hearts fans who regularly go to games will be the same.

However, that doesn't stop me thinking that could be on the arse end of a good and proper bumming if we don't start trying to actually play football.

European Jambos Mum
4 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Last few places left for city centre hospitality. Just had phone call but thought price was too much for the under 16 package

Do you have a link please?

Bazzas right boot
22 hours ago, ramrod said:

I honestly think we might struggle to sell out period for this 

????

King Of The Cat Cafe

Putting myself forward as a hostage to fortune demonstrated on another thread but...

Any thoughts on where the segregation lines will be for the final?

34 minutes ago, European Jambos Mum said:

Do you have a link please?

I had left a voicemail with the club over the weekend and they called back this morning. Showing online as sold out now. There is some unofficial hospitality options in Glasgow but waiting on more info to be released 

...a bit disco
26 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I had left a voicemail with the club over the weekend and they called back this morning. Showing online as sold out now. There is some unofficial hospitality options in Glasgow but waiting on more info to be released 

Interesting info mate.

Keep us updated please!

:thumbsup:

21 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

We do have a chance Doug. But it involves everyone in Maroon and White playing better than they have played both individually and collectively this season along with Celtic having an off day. I don't think Neil Lennon will allow the latter to happen and I also don't think that if they get a number of goals in front of us he will ever tell his players to ease off. All we can do is turn up in hope.

And I thought we had already beaten Celtic this season. 

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

And I thought we had already beaten Celtic this season. 

Sorry, I fail to see what relevance a game played at Tynecastle just after the start of the season has to do with how the final may turn out. We are light years away from how we were playing at that time to now. It would be a bit like me saying I don't think we could reach the last 16 of the Champions League and the reply being from someone who remembers us beating Bayern Munich.

Edited by portobellojambo1

European Jambos Mum
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

All hospitality sold out 

Hearts hospitality is sold out. Looking for other hospitality options in central Glasgow possibly

17 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Sorry, I fail to see what relevance a game played at Tynecastle just after the start of the season has to do with how the final may turn out. We are light years away from how we were playing at that time to now. It would be a bit like me saying I don't think we could reach the last 16 of the Champions League and the reply being from someone who remembers us beating Bayern Munich.

Hardly, same season.  Celtic are not a patch on the team they were earlier in the season either and could be struggling injury wise just as much as us by 25/5. Certainly not playing anything like as well as when we last played them at a neutral venue. 

I don’t think we will ever reach last 16 of CL so your point is ridiculous. We have beaten Celtic in each of the least two seasons. No reason to think we can’t do it again. Not saying I think we will. But I suspect there’s a much better chance of us beating them than reaching the CL last 16, a competition we have never qualified for. 

Edited by soonbe110

been here before
44 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Hardly, same season.  Celtic are not a patch on the team they were earlier in the season either and could be struggling injury wise just as much as us by 25/5. Certainly not playing anything like as well as when we last played them at a neutral venue. 

I don’t think we will ever reach last 16 of CL so your point is ridiculous. We have beaten Celtic in each of the least two seasons. No reason to think we can’t do it again. Not saying I think we will. But I suspect there’s a much better chance of us beating them than reaching the CL last 16, a competition we have never qualified for. 

There are many, many reasons to think we cant do it.

There are no reasons to believe we cant do it.

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Interesting info mate.

Keep us updated please!

I got hospitality through the club for the 2019 final but I believe it is now all sold out.

Back in 2012 I am sure Hearts sold all their Hospitality out but got allocated some more later (I might have remembered this wrongly).

Either way back in 2012 I got hospitality packages for my Mum and Dad through Hearts and me and my wife went with Lynnet Leisure as they had the upper tier of the main stand seats. They are a big company who own restaurants and clubs in Glasgow and obviously Hampden debentures.

I got an email from Lynnet Leisure just after I confirmed with Hearts my package so if it is of any use try here - They were absolutely excellent in 2012.

9ac3721f-c8d9-4ac6-a43f-6487d720203e.jpg 

23 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

And it’s the hope that kills you PJ! 

Would donate my left testicle to come home with the cup but  can’t see it after Saturday. This team has shown us nothing and I mean nothing in months. I hope I’m wrong 

portobellojambo1
19 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Would donate my left testicle to come home with the cup but  can’t see it after Saturday. This team has shown us nothing and I mean nothing in months. I hope I’m wrong 

As I said before I do think we have a chance but everything has to be in our favour. Someone responded to say Celtic are not playing as well as they did earlier in the season, and that is probably true. But in truth we are presently playing poorer than we have all season (something I heard today sort of backs that up in that it appears we are struggling to get rid of our allocation for Easter Road this coming weekend) and we need to be at our best while they have an off day. That is the hope that I'll go to Hampden with and we'll see what happens on the day.

25 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

As I said before I do think we have a chance but everything has to be in our favour. Someone responded to say Celtic are not playing as well as they did earlier in the season, and that is probably true. But in truth we are presently playing poorer than we have all season (something I heard today sort of backs that up in that it appears we are struggling to get rid of our allocation for Easter Road this coming weekend) and we need to be at our best while they have an off day. That is the hope that I'll go to Hampden with and we'll see what happens on the day.

Like the majority of the support I feel totally underwhelmed, unhappy and have no confidence in this team whatsoever. My loyalty, like many is being tested to almost breaking point. I can handle being beat if we are at least playing well and having a go at them but lately I’ve become more frustrated and angry once I get home. I’m starting to dread going to watch us. I can’t see a way out of this mess unless we part with the management team and the midfield. I’d only keep Clare and Haring. Bozanic would be an impact sub at best and Lee is a waste of a jersey. If the support can see this then why can’t management? On that big park, the green erse cheek will tear us a new one. I also love in hope and pray for a giant killing upset but from the games of late, I can’t see a hope in hell of that happening. I can’t even muster the enthusiasm for the cup final and god forbid we lose on Sunday. Suck is the negativity that’s pervasing the suooort just now that I’m beginning to sound like private Fraser in dads army.....’we’re all doomed!’

132goals1958

A bit of a conundrum but hopefully someone can help. Four of us all season ticket holders want seats together. Can I do this on e ticketing if I have their reference numbers or similarly by the phone. Suspect one of us( probably me will end up queuing at the ticket office.

portobellojambo1
14 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

A bit of a conundrum but hopefully someone can help. Four of us all season ticket holders want seats together. Can I do this on e ticketing if I have their reference numbers or similarly by the phone. Suspect one of us( probably me will end up queuing at the ticket office.

Sure someone will be able to give you a better explanation but I think you can do it online if you set up your three friends as part of your network (think you might have to know their customer reference numbers to do this, honestly not sure as I've never done it).

132goals1958
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Sure someone will be able to give you a better explanation but I think you can do it online if you set up your three friends as part of your network (think you might have to know their customer reference numbers to do this, honestly not sure as I've never done it).

Thanks but it looks as it will be the ticket office 

22 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

All you need is their reference number and surname and you add them to your network on e-tickets. Then when you go to buy the tickets you assign each ticket to your friends. It’s really simple and I’ve done it a few times when buying for 4/5 of us. 

...a bit disco
2 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

I got hospitality through the club for the 2019 final but I believe it is now all sold out.

Back in 2012 I am sure Hearts sold all their Hospitality out but got allocated some more later (I might have remembered this wrongly).

Either way back in 2012 I got hospitality packages for my Mum and Dad through Hearts and me and my wife went with Lynnet Leisure as they had the upper tier of the main stand seats. They are a big company who own restaurants and clubs in Glasgow and obviously Hampden debentures.

I got an email from Lynnet Leisure just after I confirmed with Hearts my package so if it is of any use try here - They were absolutely excellent in 2012.

132goals1958
4 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

All you need is their reference number and surname and you add them to your network on e-tickets. Then when you go to buy the tickets you assign each ticket to your friends. It’s really simple and I’ve done it a few times when buying for 4/5 of us. 

Cheers. Thanks for that 

queensferryjambo
Just now, ...a bit disco said:

All their buses left from Corstorphine outside Edinburgh Zoo last time. You only got your match ticket on the day at the Restaurant in Glasgow, up until a bus arrived at the zoo there were literally hundreds of well dressed Hearts fans all looking panic stricken and reassuring each other that the buses would turn up :)

King Of The Cat Cafe
3 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

At the risk of appearing picky, is this final not "Heart of Midlothian v Celtic"?

We were first to reach the final, by a day.

3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Poor you ... you must have lost it, try lost

property at Tynecastle! At least you can (hopefully!), still see your right one! I think donating the right one would now be above the call of duty!!

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 16:32, jonnothejambo said:

Yeah. The Lily livered girls' blouses. 

They can piss off and have a mutual wankfest while doing their knitting.

Agreed

Bindy Badgy
14 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

At the risk of appearing picky, is this final not "Heart of Midlothian v Celtic"?

We were first to reach the final, by a day.

I think they still do a draw to decide who the home team is. We were the away team in 2012.

17 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

I think they still do a draw to decide who the home team is. We were the away team in 2012.

I think they already did and we are officially the "home" team.

The Old Tolbooth
On 21/04/2019 at 18:46, portobellojambo1 said:

We said that in 2012 for the semi final too, we went to Hampden knowing that Beattie wasn't fit enough to make the starting 11 and I genuinely feared the worst that day, we somehow (after being ridden senseless for the first 45 minutes) managed to come away with a 2-1 victory, and the rest is history! I fear this time our Beattie will be Naismith, and a lot rests on him being fit enough to play in the final or not. 

You just can't miss a cup final, they don't come along every season.

Always back the underdog

and hope the rest of the top six kick lumps out of Celtic before the final :)

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 hours ago, graygo said:

I think they already did and we are officially the "home" team.

Our home form is iffy, our away form is dreadful. So that gives us a slight chance. Clasping at straws here. ?

chester copperpot
12 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I have just seen this on the Scottish FA website, so...

1657428672_Screenshot2019-04-23at18_59_48.png.4d970fc1165dbc680cf966d4434ac972.png

'Natural Order' ?

On 18/04/2019 at 23:43, Jambo-Fox said:

Think it’s either 5 or 10!!

but it’s got to be the full minimum uptake or more - those that retained the token one share get nothing. And tbh they should think about giving it up because the admin charges are excessive for them so must surely directly impact on the club!

10 points per season, so you’ve always got a minimum of 20. Has to be the original shares though and you need 200+. I was missing the points for mine and ticket office added them this morning. 

ArgyllJambo

Know it’s a long shot but does anyone have or know of anyone with enough loyalty points who can’t make the final that I could use? I’ve got a season ticket and been buying the misses tickets but forgot to assign her the tickets to get points. Any help would be greatly appreciated  

On 22/04/2019 at 20:11, 132goals1958 said:

Yes as long as you've got their customer reference number