Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

The fact is that the club were only selling concessions, so it’s their problem. They didn’t tell anyone to hold off while they fixed it.

A short “hold your horses” statement would be good but does common sense not tell you that?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

28 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Even a wee holding statement "bear with us, we are looking in to it" suffice.

But no, not a dickie bird.

image.png.c2b4558ac617ad6376057e4d4ad38483.png

Just now, thegreatsd said:

The club has a wonderful marketing opportunity here. Aaron Hughes wigs for sale for the final. Make a fortune! 

Ann Budge wigs !

Just now, Dino Velvet said:

A lot of people going to Hampden dressed as jack and victor then. 

Bunnet and a mildly racist outlook on life should suffice.

Durham Jambo

I bought two over 65's which will need to be upgraded to adults.  The club will receive the tickets as adult tickets, and will then match each order and remove the separate parts to make them concession tickets.

I've chosen the collect option.

The club must do something about this.  Literally hundreds of people will have been forced to buy the concession tickets like me to ensure they get a ticket.  I've at work so can't spend all day online/on the phone or heading to Tynie.

Their problem.  They need to fix it.

Seriously, what can they do? You can be allowing an older mate to buy a ticket through your account as you might not be able to attend. They don't know any different.

The club/Ticketmaster have screwed up. If they try and claim the extra funds then they should be offering folk the chance to move seat, which they won't be able to do due to numbers.

Just now, Durham Jambo said:

I bought two over 65's which will need to be upgraded to adults.  The club will receive the tickets as adult tickets, and will then match each order and remove the separate parts to make them concession tickets.

The club must do something about this.  Literally hundreds of people will have been forced to buy the concession tickets like me to ensure they get a ticket.  I've at work so can't spend all day online/on the phone or heading to Tynie.

100% this

10 minutes ago, splashdubh said:

Logged on at 09:08.  It said waiting time 0-30 minutes.

I've still got that big grey circle with about a quarter inch to go.

Fun, fun, fun.

Done.  C5.  Completed after 42 minutes waiting.

This is disgraceful, got in about 09.10 - concessions only, then can't buy then , then kicked out ....but tickets are going, only going to be left with the rubbish tickets behind the goals.

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

How's the queue looking at Tynie now? 

Very well dressed and turned out. We are jambos remember ?

gashauskis9
1 minute ago, Durham Jambo said:

To ensure they get a ticket?  How many supporters do you think have more than 20 LPs?  More than 20k? No chance.

3 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

The club has a wonderful marketing opportunity here. Aaron Hughes wigs for sale for the final. Make a fortune! 

Don't need an Aaron Hughes wig.  Got hair like that already.

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

image.png.c2b4558ac617ad6376057e4d4ad38483.png

:lol:

Aye, but that was before they were aware of any "problems"!

been here before
5 minutes ago, Durham Jambo said:

Literally no they havent.

Edited by been here before

Auldreidy1874

The music while waiting on the phone is designed to put you off methinks.

Me also thinks Hearts staff are overwhelmed and using sticky plaster.

They should sue Ticketmaster, useless f*****s.

I logged in about 8:50 waited 10 mins got in, nearly bought tickets for Parkhead game until I twigged. Only found concessions available, then got kicked out, very frustrating, still got a 15 min wait...again. poor show by e-tickets.

Thought I'd let the mayhem pass before trying - straight onto etickets nae bother. P1 only singles and P2 not available online. P3 sorted and adult tickets are available.

Well done Hearts and etickets :D

Adult tickets bought nice and simple online. Glad I didn't panic on an O65 ticket and now be sweating on whether I'll get in or not haha

...a bit disco

Haven't had fun like this since the Naismith Siigning?/Billie Piper thread.

loveofthegame
1 minute ago, allyjambo said:

how long were you on hold for?

i have been for 10 minutes

Ages. 45 minutes probably.

Just now, Poseidon said:

Adult tickets bought nice and simple online. Glad I didn't panic on an O65 ticket and now be sweating on whether I'll get in or not haha

Sorted, mate.

?

Before the inevitable bandwagon jumping. The club will have 0ncontrol.over what Ticketmaster is showing and it's issues. The club are not at fault here. They should however be releasing a wee tweet and statement on the website to let people know of the issue and that it is being worked on by Ticketmaster.

Just now, hughesie27 said:

Before the inevitable bandwagon jumping. The club will have 0ncontrol.over what Ticketmaster is showing and it's issues. The club are not at fault here. They should however be releasing a wee tweet and statement on the website to let people know of the issue and that it is being worked on by Ticketmaster.

They just have. All fixed now.

Auldreidy1874

Just come off the phone with a lovely lady at Hearts and everything fixed now.

It was a Ticketmaster issue as Hearts had done due diligence at their end prior to today.

Auldreidy1874

However, still cannot get the website to render properly.

Looks like you'll need to call. Option 1, 1. And they should be able to give you the seats you want, according to the lovely lady. ?

Edited by Auldreidy1874
Duplicate and update

Durham Jambo

Evening News running a story on this.  Might help to get some media pressure on the club to make sure that fans are not impacted.

King Of The Cat Cafe
4 minutes ago, argyjambo said:

I logged in about 8:50 waited 10 mins got in, nearly bought tickets for Parkhead game until I twigged. Only found concessions available, then got kicked out, very frustrating, still got a 15 min wait...again. poor show by e-tickets.

Ha! I nearly did the same.

The site could be better laid out.  For example, I had to go hunting for the eTickets link.  It seems to me the logical place would be under the Tickets and Hospitality header, but no: that just mentions Season Tickets.

Still, I've got mine: after almost an hour waiting.

Keep the faith Jambos, and good luck to all of us.

PS: Dermot Desmond hates it when people call the ground Parkhead.

4 minutes ago, Durham Jambo said:

Evening News running a story on this.  Might help to get some media pressure on the club to make sure that fans are not impacted.

Fans are impacted. I still can't get in after being in at 9.10 - it's a joke. Phone - "Try later"

Plenty of decent cheap seats available. B7, B8.

If you include the postage and admin fee you are saving £8.45 by buying from the ticket office.

1 minute ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

I'm still waiting, got just under 1/4 a circle to go...

I've got more than that - but what's worrying is it hasn't changed for ages.

Scott980612
2 minutes ago, jkbam said:

4 tickets bought in the upper South.  Adults tickets too, no hair dye n zimmer for me (well not this year!)

What section in upper south do hearts fans get? 

Haringshairband
Just now, jambovambo said:

I've got more than that - but what's worrying is it hasn't changed for ages.

Keep refreshing