Tickets For Final

ronnie_fife

2 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Mate can't get to games normally so trying to buy hospitality (I know not the £80 ones) .

Have left message but not convinced I'll get a call back ? Is office closed for Easter ?

It was open just after 3 when I was in

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• luckydug

• Mikey1874

• been here before

Montgomery Brewster

All the hospitality punters in Gorgie suite will be away by 12. I assume the club will be laying on hospitality at the Tynie for folk who can’t get a ticket. 

Club can rake it in with all the suites we have now 

Craig Gordons Gloves
On 16/04/2019 at 12:32, Alma Matters said:

No problem. Will keep an eye out for arrangements and get in touch ?

Dropped you a PM. 

Riddley Walker
3 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Weirdo

i see it’s from next Friday when we can them 

Sorry mate, thought you were Hibs. Maybe thinking of another serial questioner.

28 minutes ago, babywhalo said:

It was open just after 3 when I was in

Thanks , got through second attempt and booked but they did phone back

Edited by johnthomas

Was on phone at 9am this morning didn't get through till 9-30 only to find breakfast package was sold out so went for Marriott package for myself and my son who lives in London. A bit expensive but looking forward to a great day out and hopefully a win tomorrow to start things off..hhgh

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

Sorry mate, thought you were Hibs. Maybe thinking of another serial questioner.

No worries 

ive got over 90 loyalty points so I’ll be fine

trying to get a ticket for someone who only has 14

Edited by Jambo_in_Hamilton

SwindonJambo
6 hours ago, babywhalo said:

I'm thinking about getting a ticket for the kilmarnock game which would push me over the 20 point threshold. Can anyone confirm that the loyalty points get added straight away, so I can buy a ticket next Friday? Cheers guys

They get added overnight after you purchase.

Edited by SwindonJambo

upgotheheads

I will get one as a season ticket holder, I also have around 60 loyalty points,  but haven't paid much attention two how they were accumulated,. Are they carried over year to year and how many do you get per game?

Edited by upgotheheads

SwindonJambo
13 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I will get one as a season ticket holder, I also have around 60 loyalty points,  but haven't paid much attention two how they were accumulated,. Are they carried over year to year and how many do you get per game?

If you’re a repeat season ticket holder, you’ll always have a minimum of 40 points. 20 for the current and previous seasons. All points for the current and previous seasons are kept with everything prior to that deleted. You’ll get extra points on top of your 40 for any Cup Games and aways in this season and last.

portobellojambo1
10 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Don't quote me on this as the absolute, but in terms of the LP's you have it depends on whether or not you have been attending away games or have been given points for other reasons. As part of the base amount you should have 40 loyalty points for having a ST and one last season. If you only bought a ST at the start of the present season that would get you 20 LP's. There have been a few games at Tynecastle over this and last season where tickets were needed and these gave you a few additional loyalty points. It isn't a fixed number per game in such cases, it depends on who we were playing. If, as a ST holder, you were also buying an additional ticket through your account for league games at Tynecastle (for a friend for example) I think you get an extra 1 LP, but I've never done this so someone else might be better placed to help you out with that bit. Those with shares relating back to pre Romanov were also getting additional LP's, but I don't know if that still applies today. The LP figures will all be recalculated around the end of this season and a number will drop off for everyone

upgotheheads
3 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

If you’re a repeat season ticket holder, you’ll always have a minimum of 40 points. 20 for the current and previous seasons. All points for the current and previous seasons are kept with everything prior to that deleted. You’ll get extra points on top of your 40 for any Cup Games and aways in this season and last.

Ta. I'm assuming also that it will be one ticket per person regardless. I ask because my son, a season ticket holder for around 20 years is unlikely to have enough loyalty points. He only gets to occasional games now due to having a young family, although he's still a passionate Jambo.

upgotheheads
4 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Don't quote me on this as the absolute, but in terms of the LP's you have it depends on whether or not you have been attending away games or have been given points for other reasons. As part of the base amount you should have 40 loyalty points for having a ST and one last season. If you only bought a ST at the start of the present season that would get you 20 LP's. There have been a few games at Tynecastle over this and last season where tickets were needed and these gave you a few additional loyalty points. It isn't a fixed number per game in such cases, it depends on who we were playing. If, as a ST holder, you were also buying an additional ticket through your account for league games at Tynecastle (for a friend for example) I think you get an extra 1 LP, but I've never done this so someone else might be better placed to help you out with that bit. Those with shares relating back to pre Romanov were also getting additional LP's, but I don't know if that still applies today. The LP figures will all be recalculated around the end of this season and a number will drop off for everyone

Thanks. I've always just turned up for away games ( I go to most ) without buying from the club because there's pretty well always a cash gate. I might have to change my policy.

3fingersreid
6 hours ago, mitch41 said:

It will be full of Celtic hangers on who only turn up at finals.

Sitting next to a selik fan would be interesting ?

There was talk off opening up the gorgie suite to watch the game live for fans that can't attend

The club should be selling out all their suites for fans that cant get a ticket and coin it in 

35 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

There was talk off opening up the gorgie suite to watch the game live for fans that can't attend

The club should be selling out all their suites for fans that cant get a ticket and coin it in 

Defo . Surely the fans bar will be open at least on cup final day . I’d like to think the club have plans for this once tickets for the final are all sorted allocated ! 

Shanks said no
3 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

No worries 

ive got over 90 loyalty points so I’ll be fine

trying to get a ticket for someone who only has 14

Hard lines unless he was at the semifinal or is one of Budge's rich Jambos

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

been here before
4 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

Anyone know how many loyalty points you get for having a half-season ticket ?

It will say on the account.

Rocky jamboa

I presume everyone with 20 LP'S is guaranteed a ticket?

I reckon all tickets will be snapped up in the first round of sales, with no lp's reduction or going to a general sale. If there are any left over, they will open up more hospitality packages as can make 5/6 times the money. 

I'd imagine there will also be gorgie suite packages available for fans to watch the game. This will be a good money spinner for the club and hopefully a trophy also!!

Stewie Griffin
13 minutes ago, been here before said:

It will say on the account.

meant to reply to maroondevo 

Edited by Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin
18 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

Anyone know how many loyalty points you get for having a half-season ticket ?

Got my daughter one back in December and she got 20

maroondevo52
2 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Got my daughter one back in December and she got 20

It's my son's also bought when they first went on sale but only showing 6 loyalty points ?

Stewie Griffin
3 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

It's my son's also bought when they first went on sale but only showing 6 loyalty points ?

Has as he been to other games using the account number linked to his season ticket to get those 6 points ? Maybe the T/o made a mistake when he got his half season ticket and didn’t add the loyalty points 

maroondevo52
5 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Has as he been to other games using the account number linked to his season ticket to get those 6 points ? Maybe the T/o made a mistake when he got his half season ticket and didn’t add the loyalty points 

He has been to games where he would have had points added, I'm not really sure whats happened and can't seem to get into his account history, I'll try get into the Ticket Office tomorrow.

maroondevo52
40 minutes ago, Stewie Griffin said:

Had a look at his account and no points added for Half Season Ticket.

3 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Sitting next to a selik fan would be interesting ?

Sometimes sitting near a Hearts fan can be interesting. Yes we have some bams where I sit. ?

Stewie Griffin
22 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

Had a look at his account and no points added for Half Season Ticket.

I’m sure the ticket office will sort it out for you 

I’ve got my tickets ....... for the train (normally fly up but all flights too expensive or drive), so it’s into Paddington and over to Kings Cross! First time I’ve been on a train from London to Edinburgh since my teens! Up Friday back Sunday. Hotel at Haymarket. Just need my match ticket and train day return train ticket Haymarket / Mount Florida and I’m all sorted and ready to go!

I'm fortunate in that the final is on the English May bank holiday. Need to double check the works leave chart. However I'm still thinking it's unlikely that I will make it. The auld man is looking at hospitality so to avoid running in to Tims fans after the game and the Blackbull bus from Mid Calder suits. I looked at the National Express coach times from Bristol and for the best return price available it will mean a 14 hour coach journey northward bound :eek: It's actually quicker to fly to Australia :laugh:

Getting a match ticket is not such an issue for me as my dad and brother are lifelong ST holders. PHM the both of them.

Edited by Marvin

the general
14 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Sure it was open for the semi

Guys,

How many loyalty points do you get for the Killie game again? Is it 2?

Edited by babywhalo

maroondevo52
17 hours ago, Stewie Griffin said:

I’m sure the ticket office will sort it out for you 

They e-mailed me this morning 20 points for half-season ticket in different account ?

3 hours ago, babywhalo said:

Guys,

How many loyalty points do you get for the Killie game again? Is it 2?

It's at Tynie it'll be one.

Should be twenty mind you!

Jambos4life

Unfortunately due to work commitments iv not been able to have a season ticket and can only make the games when I can, I don’t have a lot of loyalty points so I’ll be in the situation of if there’s any left at the end of the criteria which if fine with me, but I always buy my daughter a ticket with me on my account but it’s always has her name printed on it,so if I could only purchase one per account does that mean I wouldn’t be able to purchase one for her?

Edited by Jambos4life

14 hours ago, Jambos4life said:

Unfortunately due to work commitments iv not been able to have a season ticket and can only make the games when I can, I don’t have a lot of loyalty points so I’ll be in the situation of if there’s any left at the end of the criteria which if fine with me, but I always buy my daughter a ticket with me on my account but it’s always has her name printed on it,so if I could only purchase one per account does that mean I wouldn’t be able to purchase one for her?

If your daughters name is on the tickets I would have thought that she has her own account and loyalty points.

Having purchased 3 places at the Marriott hospitality @ £168 each I now find I won't need them as other arrangements have been made.

If these are of interest to anyone on here I'll be happy to sell at face value.

wheatfield to sheffield
18 minutes ago, dougc said:

Having purchased 3 places at the Marriott hospitality @ £168 each I now find I won't need them as other arrangements have been made.

If these are of interest to anyone on here I'll be happy to sell at face value.

I've sent you a PM

I was at the semifinal, but the tickets were booked by one of my dad's mates. Is there some way I can prove I was there for when the tickets go on general sale that the ticket office would accept? 

3 minutes ago, R08813 said:

I was at the semifinal, but the tickets were booked by one of my dad's mates. Is there some way I can prove I was there for when the tickets go on general sale that the ticket office would accept? 

They’ve potentially given themselves a headache with the semi policy in that customers with a buying history could buy 4 per account. If you go up and say you bought four for yourself, Joe Bloggs, John Doe and Jane Doe, how do they prove otherwise?

My guess is they’ll only sell if you had a buying history prior to semi. 

Bindy Badgy

6 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

They’ve potentially given themselves a headache with the semi policy in that customers with a buying history could buy 4 per account. If you go up and say you bought four for yourself, Joe Bloggs, John Doe and Jane Doe, how do they prove otherwise?

13 minutes ago, R08813 said:

I've found the TO to be helpful in the past when I forgot to give my account details when buying tickets. Whether or not they'll be as helpful when they're dealing with numerous requests is another matter.

9 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Yeah I've bought tickets before the final so that may be a help. I've also got a phot of my ugly mug with the hearts v Inverness banner on Hampden behind me 

Captain America

Are tickets likely to sell out on Friday as guy who looking to get all ours is not planning going in until Monday and I don't know whether that leaving it too late. 

2 minutes ago, Captain America said:

Are tickets likely to sell out on Friday as guy who looking to get all ours is not planning going in until Monday and I don't know whether that leaving it too late. 

I honestly think we might struggle to sell out period for this 

4 minutes ago, Captain America said:

20K in one day ?

I wouldn’t think so, bud.

There will be some kicking about the following Friday !