• JFK-1

• Maple Leaf

• Justin Z

• Watt-Zeefuik

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lone Striker
On 31/12/2020 at 07:54, Lovecraft said:

Sounds like there are another 4 or 5 willing to do it too.

Politicians making a play to win the backing of Trump supporters for their next election.

GOP infighting has started already.   So they now need to pick a side between Trump and the Republican party.

:glorious:

It's now being reported that 11 Rep senators will refuse to certify EC Biden votes.     And if that's not dangerous enough, it seems that Israeli agents are up to no good by trying to provoke Iran into attacking Israel so that they and the  U.S. will retaliate !!   Holy Sh1t !!  😲 

11 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

It's now being reported that 11 Rep senators will refuse to certify EC Biden votes.     And if that's not dangerous enough, it seems that Israeli agents are up to no good by trying to provoke Iran into attacking Israel so that they and the  U.S. will retaliate !!   Holy Sh1t !!  😲 

Biden election: Mike Pence 'welcomes' senators' bid to derail result

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55517626

America isn't going to recover from this for a very, very long time.  If ever.

Shame...

The sixth of January when the Trump loyalists accept his invitation to come to Washington to hear him speak is the beginning of the end one way or another. All that will be missing are the arm bands with the Swastika, but this will be made up for with the obsessed crowds, the mentally ailing speaker and the elected acolytes who will be voting  like Cruz,  et al who had no respect for Trump but now follow him like a bad smell. As so truly stated it cannot end well.

Three years ago, TV commentator Bill Maher famously predicted that Trump would never leave.  He nailed it!

Here we are, less than three weeks away from the Inauguration, and Trump is still refusing to leave.  Absurd as that is, he's being enabled by dozens of Republicans, which is making the term 'banana republic' more appropriate when referring to the USA.  It's clear that democracy is not important to many elected Republicans; holding on to power is all that matters.

The USA has degenerated into a political shambles.  If the Republicans win the two senate seats in Georgia next week, it will only get worse ... it will be political stalemate in Washington for the next 4 years.

The decline of Pax Americana started long before Trump appeared, but he has accelerated the process dramatically.  The Russians and the Chinese must be rubbing their hands with glee.

Realistically now the shit should hit the fan in a spectacular manner as Trump’s phone call to the Georgia Secretary of State has been leaked. It probably won’t, but it should. 

People shake their head laugh at his lies, preposterous claims. Think he is a nutcase, and like a small dose of Colic will just cause some pain but leave.  They also anticipate a few noisy demonstrations, protests, but are sure that after Bidens Inauguration it will all settle down' As the eternal pessimist I don't see this depart without major civil unrest, and sadly bloodshed, some even fatal. This is not just going to go away, Trump has convinced himself that the mail fraud and mail in ballots he spent most of the last year of his Presidency predicting were going to lead into large election fraud, in his confused sick mind  it did happen. There is no people more difficult to deal with than a mentally disturbed person who believes implicitly what goes through their damaged mind. If their damage was to a limb or an eye and we could see it we would be full of sympathy, but when it is mental it is unseen and basically untreatable by an untrained individual. I watched on a number of occasions Trump at a military memorial for fallen military personnel. A normal thinking being would display some humility at saluting these dead persons when you yourself  had used subterfuge and false diagnosis and reports to avoid service, does this sick mentally  challenged individual ever wonder if one of the dead is the person who replaced the position he would have had if he had served honorably. I don't think I have ever been so incensed by a public figure as this man seems to have done to me. At least one of us and I confess to being the one is totally ashamed of the utterly despicable feelings I have for Trump, I am generally quite sympathetic for the mentally challenged but this person beats me.

Edited by Sharpie

37 minutes ago, Cade said:

Cannot wait to see this mob boss physically manhandled out of the White House by the Secret Service guys on the 20th.

:jjyay:

giphy.gif

CavySlaveJambo
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Realistically now the shit should hit the fan in a spectacular manner as Trump’s phone call to the Georgia Secretary of State has been leaked. It probably won’t, but it should. 

And isn’t the Georgia Secretary of State a Republican Trumpite? Wow. He is insane.  (Trump that is) 

and I would pay to see Trump manhandled out of the White House

Edited by CavySlaveJambo

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

"That's a criminal offence" says Trump...........damn right it is Mr. President, it's a criminal offence to try and interfere with the result of a state election.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

"That's a criminal offence" says Trump...........damn right it is Mr. President, it's a criminal offence to try and interfere with the result of a state election.

He should be arrested for that.

Surely he has to be arrested on the doorstep of the White House on the 20th?

He's broken countless State laws in many, many States.

I'm sure there's a huge bundle of subpoenas all ready to go.

He's a huge flight risk and will simply (physically) disappear for weeks then pop up in Moscow unless he's taken into custody immediately.

Edited by Cade

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I don't think he can be arrested until he leaves office.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I don't think he can be arrested until he leaves office.

Unfortunately your right.

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Unfortunately your right.

He's knows what he's doing, he knows that he's whipped his base up into such a frenzy that they'll defend him, violently if needed, just imagine if he's arrested............BOOM, America explodes.

There are some who are disputing this phone call, it never happened it's fake, that's how far he's got some brainwashed.

I heard a phone in the other week where a woman was completely convinced that the video of Trump mocking the disabled reporter was photoshopped, Trump never said that, Trump wouldn't say that because he's a nice man, he's one of us, that's what she said......some people are so far gone it's really sad and extremely dangerous at the same time.

I have serious concerns where this is all going.

26 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I wondered if he set foot in Georgia if he could be...

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

He's knows what he's doing, he knows that he's whipped his base up into such a frenzy that they'll defend him, violently if needed, just imagine if he's arrested............BOOM, America explodes.

There are some who are disputing this phone call, it never happened it's fake, that's how far he's got some brainwashed.

I heard a phone in the other week where a woman was completely convinced that the video of Trump mocking the disabled reporter was photoshopped, Trump never said that, Trump wouldn't say that because he's a nice man, he's one of us, that's what she said......some people are so far gone it's really sad and extremely dangerous at the same time.

I have serious concerns where this is all going.

He’s still hoping for a fight with Iran.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Now Trump is saying that the number of infections and deaths due to Covid-19 is 'Fake News'.

Just saw that.

In amongst all this I have wanted to believe that there are decent republican voters and representatives in congress and the senate who reflect this

I've waited for a while to give them time to try and separate the Trump voters from those who vote republican and put that party first but it seems far too many are either running scared from the damage the Trump following can do to their ambitions or lack the moral courage to do the right thing.

As long as they fail to stand up to the ex president they are doomed to ridicule both at home and abroad

Part of me used to say let bygones be bygones but now when he is removed later in the month the full weight of the judicial powers should be used against him, his family and his cohorts and lets see what happens

So far this softly softly approach has done nothing to quell the atmosphere surrounding the election and you understand Biden wans to 'heal' the country but cancer needs cutting out sometimes not just a steady dose of treatment

Trump on tape trying extort the Georgia Secretary of State to enter a criminal conspiracy and award him 11,780 more votes to overturn the certified Georgia result. Perfect call. 

Who is this twat on the Sky Press Review?

If Democrats win Georgia we could have radically left wing Senate and White House.

Biden tenure will be slightly right of Cameron on our terms.

Edited by DETTY29

For the man who knows more words than anyone.

'We have a tremendous amount of dead people...'

It's constructing them into a sentence and in context that challenges him.

Edited by DETTY29

2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s still hoping for a fight with Iran.

A prospect that has been troubling many since he lost the election. Speculation is now rife among political insiders that his last act of total dumb feckery to salt the earth behind him leaving as much chaos as he possibly can may indeed be to initiate a conflict with Iran.

What a situation to be in. Who in their worst nightmares could ever have envisaged a day that the US would be held hostage by a total maniac it freely elected.

A maniac no one doubts for a moment is capable of any conceivable irrational act simply to be malicious.

7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

A prospect that has been troubling many since he lost the election. Speculation is now rife among political insiders that his last act of total dumb feckery to salt the earth behind him leaving as much chaos as he possibly can may indeed be to initiate a conflict with Iran.

What a situation to be in. Who in their worst nightmares could ever have envisaged a day that the US would be held hostage by a total maniac it freely elected.

A maniac no one doubts for a moment is capable of any conceivable irrational act simply to be malicious.

Do we blame him or his idiotic advisors?

I worked on projects for 20 years and sometimes you don't put all options on the table in case the egomaniac sponsor buys the nuclear version.

Edited by DETTY29

'Has Dominion removed parts of the machines and replaced them with other parts'

Silence

'Ryan'

'No'

Edited by DETTY29

2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

'Has Dominion removed parts of the machines and replaced them with other parts'

Silence

'Ryan'

'No'

I think it takes at least a few seconds to compute the madness and think is he really saying this to me? As he tries to draw the guy into a criminal conspiracy yo conjure up non existent votes. An act that could land the Governor in jail.

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I think it takes at least a few seconds to compute the madness and think is he really saying this to me? As he tries to draw the guy into a criminal conspiracy yo conjure up non existent votes. An act that could land the Governor in jail.

These Secretary of States need to say to Trump

'If there is any fraud, you do know it's more than likely be from Republicans, esoecially among Trumpists'

Or

'What you are asking me to do is a criminal offence'

Or

'You need to see a doctor'

Edited by DETTY29

Trump has paid hoax callers millions of dollars who have called him to tell him they have evidence of voter fraud, hasn't he?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by DETTY29

17 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

These Secretary of States need to say to Trump

'If there is any fraud, you do know it's more than likely be from Republicans, esoecially among Trumpists'

Or

'What you are asking me to do is a criminal offence'

Or

'You need to see a doctor'

How many people have already landed in jail for following Trump down the crazy path Think it was 6 last I heard though some have been pardoned by him.

He's just going down the list desperately looking for another sucker to lie for him regardless of the fact it could land them in jail.

Him too for that matter but as has been previously discussed on this thread he will likely devise pre pardons for himself and his entire criminal family before noon on January 20th.

At one point he says to them,

"so what are we going to do here? I only need 11,000 votes, fella's, I need 11,000 votes gimme a break"

He's inviting them to commit fraud to give him a break.

6 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

For anyone who has the patience here is the full hour of Trumps insane call demanding they "find" 11,780 votes for him.

Listening to it now.

Inane ramblings of a mad bully.

He makes David Icke sound credible.

The guy is ****ing awful.

He better get his ****ing comeuppance.  He ****ing better.

Utter scumbag of a human.  It all just goes to show you how, now in 2021 FFS, people are still easily lead by propaganda.

Social media will be the downfall of society, and sadly, not robots.

6 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

The guy is ****ing awful.

He better get his ****ing comeuppance.  He ****ing better.

Utter scumbag of a human.  It all just goes to show you how, now in 2021 FFS, people are still easily lead by propaganda.

Social media will be the downfall of society, and sadly, not robots.

You can see what it was like, when the powerful owned the narrative back in the good (bad) old days. Now even with this modern enlightenment, the dumb are easily lead. 

Edited by ri Alban

I'm becoming ever more convinced that he's not just a sociopathic narcissist and a compulsive liar. He's full blown insane. What sane rational individual could ramble such utter bilge for a full hour expecting other rational people to join him in this risible dumb ****ery.

A Boy Named Crow

I'm listening to the full call now.  It's very odd that the best evidence of dead folk voting is checking the obituary columns.  Does America not have done organised system of recording deaths, like death certificates, for example?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (title updated)
  • Maple Leaf changed the title to U.S. Politics megathread (merged)