'Super' Gran

i8hibsh

When she is not fighting heinous crimes like someone swearing whilst sipping a beer she is finding a way to make our club into the biggest shower of powder puff shite Scotland has ever seen.

You can lap up her sanctimonious bullshit all you want, but her fake as ****, Mills and Boon, Enid Blyton, Alice in Wonderland, namby pamby, Cabbage patch Kids, My Little Pony, Sylvanian Families, Impress the world bullshit does not wash with me.

She is turning our club into a community centre and before long the team will be going into the dressing room, paying 10p and calling the boss Brown ****ing Owl.

Make absolute no mistake, it is her desire to turn this football club into a uniform wearing, camp fire burning bunch of sissies who on the rare day we actually may win a game will not get a win bonus but instead will get a brownie badge for the players mums to sew on the strip.

Football and winning is no longer a priority for our club. Being seen to be 'nice' is the way for us. Throw a corrupt as **** 'charity' on our shirts like save the Children and watch us win friends.

She is not our saviour, we are. Those that put money into this now community centre week in week out are. She is not super and she has absolutely no desire to make this club compete as it should.

She seems to want us to be the 'first' in everything apart from winning ****ing football games. Nicey nice pish at every opportunity as long as it makes her look good and virtuous.

I wish her nothing but good things and for lots I thank her for but the sooner we dispose of her and let winners in the better. And winners being those who know the score and know and understand the bottom line. The bottom line I may add is not being the first to appoint a female coach or whatever she has on her agenda to make herself look good. The bottom line is this football club winning.

I wish her nothing but good times in what she has clearly deserved in retirement after a fantastic career but the sooner she is displaced at Hearts the better imo.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• Taffin

• Kiwidoug

• i8hibsh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a bizarre load of shite you’ve managed to post right there. Even by your standards you’ve managed to trump all your previous shite. 

Really ? Get a grip ffs

chester copperpot
3 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Probably time to call it a night buddy. 

:lol:

probably the best advice ever handed out on here

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Budge has gave Levein more than enough funds. Think your anger is misplaced.

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Nice way to come back from a ban.

i8 thinks Ann is a "Grade-A *****"...so wishing her all the best, is a wee bit hollow.

Good to see you've not been idle, whilst your time on here was limited.

His thoughts are so debate worthy. Truly this forum would be a poorer place without people making offensive comments about good Hearts people, based on ageism, misogyny, race and sexual orientation. ?

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

When she is not fighting heinous crimes like someone swearing whilst sipping a beer she is finding a way to make our club into the biggest shower of powder puff shite Scotland has ever seen.

You can lap up her sanctimonious bullshit all you want, but her fake as ****, Mills and Boon, Enid Blyton, Alice in Wonderland, namby pamby, Cabbage patch Kids, My Little Pony, Sylvanian Families, Impress the world bullshit does not wash with me.

She is turning our club into a community centre and before long the team will be going into the dressing room, paying 10p and calling the boss Brown ****ing Owl.

Make absolute no mistake, it is her desire to turn this football club into a uniform wearing, camp fire burning bunch of sissies who on the rare day we actually may win a game will not get a win bonus but instead will get a brownie badge for the players mums to sew on the strip.

Football and winning is no longer a priority for our club. Being seen to be 'nice' is the way for us. Throw a corrupt as **** 'charity' on our shirts like save the Children and watch us win friends.

She is not our saviour, we are. Those that put money into this now community centre week in week out are. She is not super and she has absolutely no desire to make this club compete as it should.

She seems to want us to be the 'first' in everything apart from winning ****ing football games. Nicey nice pish at every opportunity as long as it makes her look good and virtuous.

I wish her nothing but good things and for lots I thank her for but the sooner we dispose of her and let winners in the better. And winners being those who know the score and know and understand the bottom line. The bottom line I may add is not being the first to appoint a female coach or whatever she has on her agenda to make herself look good. The bottom line is this football club winning.

I wish her nothing but good times in what she has clearly deserved in retirement after a fantastic career but the sooner she is displaced at Hearts the better imo.

First post since December 14th 2018 ... 

Five weeks and that's your best effort? 

C-

9 minutes ago, campbell said:

aww man life’s too short to hate someone that much 

ps I like her, hope we get a female coach soon as well #pushingboundaries 

I’d prefer a winning team on the park then Mabee wee can think about #pushing boundaries.And I believe females should coach females,just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, obua said:

I’d prefer a winning team on the park then Mabee wee can think about #pushing boundaries.And I believe females should coach females,just my opinion.

So should only coach men? Or is that allowed cause we are the superior sex??? 

Ps my comment was very much tongue in cheek to annoy the OP but youve come along with a beauty as well so I thank you immensely for your horrendous opinion 

I'm backing the OP.  Other than the promotion season, we've been good at everything except football.  We've had occasional bursts of good results but they've been well and truly outnumbered by rubbish.

Nothing wrong with healthy debate on the Budge era.  I am not entirely happy with it at all but like the OP I am extremely grateful for all the good stuff.

12 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm backing the OP.  Other than the promotion season, we've been good at everything except football.  We've had occasional bursts of good results but they've been well and truly outnumbered by rubbish.

Nothing wrong with healthy debate on the Budge era.  I am not entirely happy with it at all but like the OP I am extremely grateful for all the good stuff.

Backing the OP from Australia ? Aye ok

it was a pile of ungrateful shite. He’s showed himself to be an absolute helmet with this Post but u crack on backing him. His occasional posts after or before a game can be amusing (in a way) but to say that pish and for you to back it is just weird. Like a few posters, not actually watching the games live clouds judgement. Enjoy hearts tv tho

your post is all over the place. The very thread title is a disgrace. The way he talks about our sponsor is a disgrace. You back him ? Jesus Christ.

sooner he’s banned again the better. His post was an absolute embarrassment and disgrace to a woman who actually did save our club ffs. Who actually DID save it. Do you and the OP get that ?  Our FOH donations will pay her back but she DID save it. Get a grip

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Backing the OP from Australia ? Aye ok

it was a pile of ungrateful shite. He’s showed himself to be an absolute helmet with this Post but u crack on backing him. His occasional posts after or before a game can be amusing (in a way) but to say that pish and for you to back it is just weird. Like a few posters, not actually watching the games live clouds judgement. Enjoy hearts tv tho

No interest in Hearts TV.  Glad it's not compulsory.  What is your judgement of Livingston 5, Hearts 0?

6 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

No interest in Hearts TV.  Glad it's not compulsory.  What is your judgement of Livingston 5, Hearts 0?

What u talking about ? This isn’t about a result , read his post which you backed ?  We get bad results sure but ffs the very title of the thread is a disgrace but u crack on.  A keyboard warrior abroad who doesn’t even watch our games is a perfect match for a welt like the OP

. You’d rather she never backed us ? We’re would we be ? Not that it would affect you over there but for those of us who go - yeah it kinda would affect us. For what it’s worth I travelled over 130 miles to watch that tonight.

Edited by 1971fozzy

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

What u talking about ? This isn’t about a result , read his post which you backed ?  We get bad results sure but ffs the very title of the thread is a disgrace but u crack on.  A keyboard warrior abroad who doesn’t even watch our games is a perfect match for a welt like the OP

Is that the extent to which you can debate an issue?  Unimpressive I'm afraid.  

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

What a crack pot

Funtime Jambo
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Speechless :rolleyes4:

56 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Did you read the op that you are backing Doug?

The actual football is not Ann Budge's domain as she has said on numerous occassions.

This is her domian.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/ann-budge-wins-ceo-of-the-year-award-in-london-ceremony-1-4834556

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

The opinion of the minority.

52 minutes ago, graygo said:

Did you read the op that you are backing Doug?

The actual football is not Ann Budge's domain as she has said on numerous occassions.

This is her domian.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/ann-budge-wins-ceo-of-the-year-award-in-london-ceremony-1-4834556

I was a CEO once ( honest-but nothing like as big as Hearts) and I was responsible for everything.  The buck stopped with the board but their eye was firmly on me.

Everything imo is in the Budge domain.  She has to answer for the football and that's all I think i8 is saying.  I am pro Budge by the way.

Stephen Muddie
3 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

At least you managed to not blame minorities this time. :laugh:

3 hours ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Probably time to call it a night buddy. 

Pishing masel :laugh:

Ann is not a problem in any way. The buck stops with Levein I'm afraid 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

That’s some rant.

There is a grain of truth in what you’re saying though. No-one can deny that. As I’ve said many times before, football and results don’t quite matter enough to this regime.

6 hours ago, Bauld said:

MildFoolishBackswimmer-size_restricted.g

:spoton:

7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That’s some rant.

There is a grain of truth in what you’re saying though. No-one can deny that. As I’ve said many times before, football and results don’t quite matter enough to this regime.

Any facts or evidence to back this up?

Seems ridiculous to blame AB for results. It's 100% on Levein.

He has until the end of this season to make massive improvements or he must leave the club and we start again. Injuries have completely ruined this season but to build a team so completely reliant on a loan player with a record of injuries and suspensions, who is still not tied into a contract for next year - is completely mental.

He's had enough time and it's either improvement or leave.

I'm not going to turn on AB as that's just silly. But, if things don't improve quickly and she still refuses to get shot of CL, then things are going to get worse for her as the fans will not tolerate an under-performing manager with a safe job.

Mental OTT OP but in the same way it's Levein's fault when players play badly as he's the one who signs, coaches and plays them it's partly Ann's fault that Levein is performing poorly.

When we spend money on the women’s team and not all available cash goes to the 1st team and boys youth development then the priority isn’t to win football matches & develop players. If the stand was built and paid for and we were up and running at full speed then I would consider other projects including helping girls teams & other community based projects but until then the 1st team is the top priority and nothing else. It’s all about winning football matches. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
24 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

:spoton:

Any facts or evidence to back this up?

The way in which we’ve stuck with the same plan for one, despite the recent drift.

A_A wehatethehibs

Honestly though you need a strong chairman to clear out a football club when it’s needed. As happened on Budgement Day

We need Budgement Day II: Total Clearout of all of the coaches 

8 minutes ago, henry said:

When we spend money on the women’s team and not all available cash goes to the 1st team and boys youth development then the priority isn’t to win football matches & develop players. If the stand was built and paid for and we were up and running at full speed then I would consider other projects including helping girls teams & other community based projects but until then the 1st team is the top priority and nothing else. It’s all about winning football matches. 

So our future investment in the women’s team was to blame for last night? ?

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The way in which we’ve stuck with the same plan for one, despite the recent drift.

What plan? The same plan that had us top of the league?

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Honestly though you need a strong chairman to clear out a football club when it’s needed. As happened on Budgement Day

We need Budgement Day II: Total Clearout of all of the coaches 

A5CDF6D0-41FC-4D46-AF24-1A6648C280B4.jpeg.b6a22364e234282a6612fc8104539e05.jpeg

This isn’t a league position which requires the whole coaching team to be sacked, especially given the horrendous injuries. Last night was an abhorration which hopefully won’t be repeated given Levein’s ire and with almost all our players back now we’re still in a fantastic place to push on and challenge for European places.

Vlad the impaler

It’s posts like these that give me the absolute fear. The Op will no doubt want a say on team selection once he’s ousted Mrs Budge from the club and we’re fan owned “because he pays his money”. We won’t know how lucky we were to have her until she’s gone! The longer she stays the better imo

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, To Be Frank said:

A5CDF6D0-41FC-4D46-AF24-1A6648C280B4.jpeg.b6a22364e234282a6612fc8104539e05.jpeg

This isn’t a league position which requires the whole coaching team to be sacked, especially given the horrendous injuries. Last night was an abhorration which hopefully won’t be repeated given Levein’s ire and with almost all our players back now we’re still in a fantastic place to push on and challenge for European places.

Falling from 5th to 6th is a “fantastic place”?! 

7 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

You been penning this drivel during your hiatus?  Didn’t hear a peep while we were winning.  Feel free to buy her out now if you can afford it.

7 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Falling from 5th to 6th is a “fantastic place”?! 

8 points off 2nd, 6 points off 3rd is a fantastic place to start a push given we now have Berra, Naismith and Souttar back and Uche and Haring on the way

The woman who saved the club, built a new stand, financially backed the manager and generated millions in donations through her own contacts....to name a few of her trivial contributions. But let’s abuse her because the manager can’t pick a team to beat Dundee, that takes some special thinking!

hearts attack
11 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

It’s posts like these that give me the absolute fear. The Op will no doubt want a say on team selection once he’s ousted Mrs Budge from the club and we’re fan owned “because he pays his money”. We won’t know how lucky we were to have her until she’s gone! The longer she stays the better imo

I echo your sentiments exactly. She is the best Chief Executive in the last 50 years beyond doubt.

Vlad the impaler
1 minute ago, hearts attack said:

I echo your sentiments exactly. She is the best Chief Executive in the last 50 years beyond doubt.

There’s not much competition there really,ha. But yes her legacy of what she’s done will be there for all to see.....and sit in!

The Treasurer

Anyone else just i8 is just pissed off because he never made his usual prediction of a defeat on the match thread, so can't come on here and say "I told you so"