'Super' Gran

i8hibsh

A_A wehatethehibs
12 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

8 points off 2nd, 6 points off 3rd is a fantastic place to start a push given we now have Berra, Naismith and Souttar back and Uche and Haring on the way

Admire the positivity but we are not catching the teams above us. For the 3rd year in a row we are going to finish either 5th or 6th if not worse. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• Taffin

• Kiwidoug

• i8hibsh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

When she is not fighting heinous crimes like someone swearing whilst sipping a beer she is finding a way to make our club into the biggest shower of powder puff shite Scotland has ever seen.

You can lap up her sanctimonious bullshit all you want, but her fake as ****, Mills and Boon, Enid Blyton, Alice in Wonderland, namby pamby, Cabbage patch Kids, My Little Pony, Sylvanian Families, Impress the world bullshit does not wash with me.

She is turning our club into a community centre and before long the team will be going into the dressing room, paying 10p and calling the boss Brown ****ing Owl.

Make absolute no mistake, it is her desire to turn this football club into a uniform wearing, camp fire burning bunch of sissies who on the rare day we actually may win a game will not get a win bonus but instead will get a brownie badge for the players mums to sew on the strip.

Football and winning is no longer a priority for our club. Being seen to be 'nice' is the way for us. Throw a corrupt as **** 'charity' on our shirts like save the Children and watch us win friends.

She is not our saviour, we are. Those that put money into this now community centre week in week out are. She is not super and she has absolutely no desire to make this club compete as it should.

She seems to want us to be the 'first' in everything apart from winning ****ing football games. Nicey nice pish at every opportunity as long as it makes her look good and virtuous.

I wish her nothing but good things and for lots I thank her for but the sooner we dispose of her and let winners in the better. And winners being those who know the score and know and understand the bottom line. The bottom line I may add is not being the first to appoint a female coach or whatever she has on her agenda to make herself look good. The bottom line is this football club winning.

I wish her nothing but good times in what she has clearly deserved in retirement after a fantastic career but the sooner she is displaced at Hearts the better imo.

What the hell do you want then?

Nelly Terraces

When she is not fighting heinous crimes like someone swearing whilst sipping a beer she is finding a way to make our club into the biggest shower of powder puff shite Scotland has ever seen.

You can lap up her sanctimonious bullshit all you want, but her fake as ****, Mills and Boon, Enid Blyton, Alice in Wonderland, namby pamby, Cabbage patch Kids, My Little Pony, Sylvanian Families, Impress the world bullshit does not wash with me.

She is turning our club into a community centre and before long the team will be going into the dressing room, paying 10p and calling the boss Brown ****ing Owl.

Make absolute no mistake, it is her desire to turn this football club into a uniform wearing, camp fire burning bunch of sissies who on the rare day we actually may win a game will not get a win bonus but instead will get a brownie badge for the players mums to sew on the strip.

Football and winning is no longer a priority for our club. Being seen to be 'nice' is the way for us. Throw a corrupt as **** 'charity' on our shirts like save the Children and watch us win friends.

She is not our saviour, we are. Those that put money into this now community centre week in week out are. She is not super and she has absolutely no desire to make this club compete as it should.

She seems to want us to be the 'first' in everything apart from winning ****ing football games. Nicey nice pish at every opportunity as long as it makes her look good and virtuous.

I wish her nothing but good things and for lots I thank her for but the sooner we dispose of her and let winners in the better. And winners being those who know the score and know and understand the bottom line. The bottom line I may add is not being the first to appoint a female coach or whatever she has on her agenda to make herself look good. The bottom line is this football club winning.

I wish her nothing but good times in what she has clearly deserved in retirement after a fantastic career but the sooner she is displaced at Hearts the better imo.

Absolutely agree 100% with every word of this. No doubt the Budge Cultists will be on to slaughter you for stating the truth, but they're dwindling in numbers & people are now beginning to ask serious questions about the direction this club is going in. 'Community Centre' is about right - every single bloody virtue signalling issue gets precedence over our 1st team winning football matches. 6 figure sum EVERY YEAR for the womans team, yeah no bother - f

Absolutely chronic post. Worst in a while.

Go on though. Explain what she has done that is making the squad 'powderpuff shite'.

Edited by Ray Gin

:cornette:

A new low for this forum.

Crazy thing is he really thinks what he states is true and the majority of our right minded supporters are wrong.

OP is a bit OTT (as he can be now and then), but find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says.

What worries me is that she's enjoying it too much and it won't take much to persuade her to stay on when / if the Foundation buy out eventually takes place.

OP is correct, the Club is soft as shite.

1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

8 points off 2nd, 6 points off 3rd is a fantastic place to start a push given we now have Berra, Naismith and Souttar back and Uche and Haring on the way

1st /3pts off first/ 6 points off first/3 points off second/6 points off second/8 points off second/6 points off third

Do you see any sort of progression here??

Fantastic place??.

I missed this OP last night. It's certainly put a smile on my face after taking pelters in work about last nights result.

What a mental post / poster:lol:

10 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Top rant from a Top Jambo.

You'll get ripped for it, but you're not the only one who would agree with the overall tone of your post.

35 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You'll get ripped for it, but you're not the only one who would agree with the overall tone of your post.

Maybe in i8's presumably hungover absence you could share the things Ann Budge has personally done that has made our squad 'powderpuff shite'.

11 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Bit harsh on the rest lumping them in with the middle class xenophobic racist Enid Blyton

Not surprising from the OP.

I've seen less Scheisse in a sewage works!

Please remove the "rehabilitated" from your avatar!  Your still on the meds.

4 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Bit harsh on the rest lumping them in with the middle class xenophobic racist Enid Blyton

As a kid, reading her books, never noticed anything at all, different era and all that.

If you read the original versions now, bloody hell, you couldn't be any more racist if you tried.

Of course, they've all been re-written now, it's not the golliwogs that steal Noddy's car and dump him naked in the woods, it's goblins instead.

loveofthegame

We have a lot to thank Budge for but I’m just going to be honest and say I don’t like her. I8  has some way of putting his point across but I agree with some of the underlying themes- she’s more interested in running a successful business with good PR than a successful football team. Statements about own fans for farting more important than anything else. A disregard for those who put their hard earned money into the club week in, week out.

she (by her own admission) knows very little about football which is why Levein has an absolutely free reign in charge of the football side of things and seems to be accountable to no one except himself.

maybe things will improve once stand is paid, or maybe we’ll continue on our path to being the Petrie pre 2016 SC win era Hibs style “well run club” as the accounts might be in the black...

Edited by loveofthegame

The buck stops with Budge.

Our club is nothing like the one I loved all these years.

Budge > Levein > Levein > Coaches > Players > Sponsors > Vendors > Philanthropists > FOH > Fans

We will not progress on the field until budge goes.

2 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I missed this OP last night. It's certainly put a smile on my face after taking pelters in work about last nights result.

What a mental post / poster:lol:

pelters from hobos ?, if so what planet are they on.

I have to agree with a lot of what the OP says and I know a number of fans I know and sit around the are I do have become increasingly annoyed with the Budge era.

I will, as I'm sure the vast majority of Hearts fans will, be forever grateful to her for putting her hand in her pocket and stumping up the cash to save the club and also for getting the club back to being a well run business. The new stand, hmmm, not so convinced by it, as I sit in the Wheatfield my first experience of this was the cup game v Livi and me and my dad both left a bit disappointed in it, particularly the poor design inside with the small toilets and bottle neck areas where the concourse narrows to cater for the hospitality areas. But again I would rather a new stand to stay at Tynecastle than an alternative move away and do appreciate there were budget pressures and time pressures to get it all done but feel it could have been designed much better and she was a large part of overseeing this project.

I definitely think now is the time for her to step aside and allow someone with a business and football understanding take the helm. The problem with this is that Levein has too much power and will no doubt prove very hard to remove from his DofF position. again this is a problem of Budges making.

Racism and Bigotry etc have no place in any stadium and again I have no problem with her dealing with anyone caught committing these acts, however the whole "family atmosphere" is going to turn our home games into a non advantage as it's just so quiet people are scared to open their mouths. Tynecastle should be a place teams hate / fear coming to in terms of a positive intimidating atmosphere without the racism or bigotry but not this whole family friendly stuff. There's a family stand (Gorgie End) for family areas, no need for the whole ground being like this.

Again, forever grateful for coming in and saving the club when needed but she also needs to recognise when the time is right for her to step aside and  that time is ultimately now. 

Edited by youngy1874

Maybe sit a couple of rounds out champ and go have another Dettol bath or something .

56 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

We have a lot to thank Budge for but I’m just going to be honest and say I don’t like her. I8  has some way of putting his point across but I agree with some of the underlying themes- she’s more interested in running a successful business with good PR than a successful football team. Statements about own fans for farting more important than anything else. A disregard for those who put their hard earned money into the club week in, week out.

she (by her own admission) knows very little about football which is why Levein has an absolutely free reign in charge of the football side of things and seems to be accountable to no one except himself.

maybe things will improve once stand is paid, or maybe we’ll continue on our path to being the Petrie pre 2016 SC win era Hibs style “well run club” as the accounts might be in the black...

Couple of issues with this if I may?

Yes she is more interested in running a successful business than the football side of things, that's what she does, that's what she said she would be doing, the football side of things is why she has employed Craig Levein.

Did you miss all this? It was said at the very start when she saved our club.

Why do people like you use phrases like "Statements about own fans for farting more important than anything else."

This is obviously not true, no such statements have been made.

Why not use one of the statements that have been made to back up your point? I think I know the answer to that question but humour me with an answer if you can.

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

:cornette::troll:

6 minutes ago, graygo said:

Couple of issues with this if I may?

Yes she is more interested in running a successful business than the football side of things, that's what she does, that's what she said she would be doing, the football side of things is why she has employed Craig Levein.

Did you miss all this? It was said at the very start when she saved our club.

Why do people like you use phrases like "Statements about own fans for farting more important than anything else."

This is obviously not true, no such statements have been made.

Why not use one of the statements that have been made to back up your point? I think I know the answer to that question but humour me with an answer if you can.

How is that pointing out an issue with his post? Seems you both agree that she is more interested in running a business than a football team and she has said as much. Doesn't make it right though, as unfortunately it is a football team she is running 

5 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

A5CDF6D0-41FC-4D46-AF24-1A6648C280B4.jpeg.b6a22364e234282a6612fc8104539e05.jpeg

This isn’t a league position which requires the whole coaching team to be sacked, especially given the horrendous injuries. Last night was an abhorration which hopefully won’t be repeated given Levein’s ire and with almost all our players back now we’re still in a fantastic place to push on and challenge for European places.

We will drop further down with levein at the helm I'm afraid he is tactically naive and the only mistake Ann has made keeping him as manager for so long another wasted season beckons this should be his last season,the same goes for the coaches our players can't pass a ball ten yards time for total clear out

Also Levein should not go back to dof because no decent manager will work under him let him take his seat on the board and give the new manager total control ,we've been treading water for 3 seasons and the support deserves much better

14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

How is that pointing out an issue with his post? Seems you both agree that she is more interested in running a business than a football team and she has said as much. Doesn't make it right though, as unfortunately it is a football team she is running 

She's not running a football team, she is running a football club.

Craig Levein runs the football team and that makes it right for her to be more interested in the overall running of the business.

Just now, graygo said:

She's not running a football team, she is running a football club.

Craig Levein runs the football team and that makes it right for her to be more interested in the overall running of the business.

So she didn't hire Craig Levein? 

A football club by definition includes the football team. 

The two are not (to my knowledge) separate entities and the core part of her business is failing. She is head of the whole club, the buck stops with her. It's within her gift to correct the situation which in turn makes it her responsibility.

2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

So she didn't hire Craig Levein?  Yes, she did. 

A football club by definition includes the football team. Yes it does. 

The two are not (to my knowledge) separate entities and the core part of her business is failing. She is head of the whole club, the buck stops with her. It's within her gift to correct the situation which in turn makes it her responsibility.

Yes they are separate entities otherwise there woud be no team called Rangers playing football in Scotland. Ann Budge is well aware that the team is not doing as well as it should be, at the moment she thinks that Craig Levein is the man to fix this and will give him every chance to do so.

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Maybe in i8's presumably hungover absence you could share the things Ann Budge has personally done that has made our squad 'powderpuff shite'.

I'm guessing here why the op has said it .

but as she's given levein free reign to do whatever he wants at the club with the knowledge he'll not be sacked . Then it's quite easy to see how folk will see her as part of the problem football wise when things ain't going well

59 minutes ago, youngy1874 said:

Racism and Bigotry etc have no place in any stadium and again I have no problem with her dealing with anyone caught committing these acts, however the whole "family atmosphere" is going to turn our home games into a non advantage as it's just so quiet people are scared to open their mouths. Tynecastle should be a place teams hate / fear coming to in terms of a positive intimidating atmosphere without the racism or bigotry but not this whole family friendly stuff. There's a family stand (Gorgie End) for family areas, no need for the whole ground being like this.

You can have a good atmosphere without singing bigoted stuff.  Unfortunately some of our fans are incapable of doing this and use what your saying as an excuse.  If you sing divicise songs, then most of the support will not join in.

2 minutes ago, jambocub said:

I'm guessing here why the op has said it .

but as she's given levein free reign to do whatever he wants at the club with the knowledge he'll not be sacked . Then it's quite easy to see how folk will see her as part of the problem football wise when things ain't going well

Where is this "knowledge that he will not be sacked" coming from?

It doesn't tie in with what she said in an interview last week.

11 minutes ago, graygo said:

Fair enough. I didn't realise they were separate entities. How will that work when FOH take over, will Ann remain owner of the club with FOH owning the team? Or the other way around?

Also do they have separate books for accounting? Also, is the main stand not a club development in that case and shouldn't be affecting the team as it will have its own budget due to being a separate entity?

Sorry for all the questions, I've always just assumed the club included the first team, not that the first team was its own thing. 

Edited by Taffin

Just now, Taffin said:

Fair enough. I didn't realise they were separate entities. How will that work when FOH take over, will Ann remain owner of the club with FOH owning the team? Or the other way around?

Also do they have separate books for accounting? Also, is the main stand not a club development in that case and shouldn't be affecting the team as it will have its own budget? 

Are you from Hamilton?

Just now, graygo said:

Are you from Hamilton?

No. I've just never seen it mentioned before. As I said apologies for not knowing that.

Why is Ann Craig's boss if they don't work for the same business?

13 hours ago, campbell said:

ps I like her, hope we get a female coach soon as well #pushingboundaries 

So do I, mate. 

#winning_games

9 minutes ago, graygo said:

Where is this "knowledge that he will not be sacked" coming from?

It doesn't tie in with what she said in an interview last week.

She's no going to sack him not a chance in hell

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Also do they have separate books for accounting? Also, is the main stand not a club development in that case and shouldn't be affecting the team as it will have its own budget? 

You should probably go to AGMs to ask these questions.

My take on it is that Ann (Bidco) will sell the club and it's assets including the team to FOH,  Ann will continue to own Bidco until such time as she decides to disolve it.

Again, look west. Rangers, the club died and no longer exist. Rangers the team still kick a baw. How come if they are not separate entities?

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

You should probably go to AGMs to ask these questions.

My take on it is that Ann (Bidco) will sell the club and it's assets including the team to FOH,  Ann will continue to own Bidco until such time as she decides to disolve it.

Again, look west. Rangers, the club died and no longer exist. Rangers the team still kick a baw. How come if they are not separate entities?

I may just do that. I'd always assumed Hearts first team was part of the structure of Heart of Midlothian football club and that the club's owners had responsibility over the first team too. I now know differently and it's quite interesting.

I was also under the impression Rangers were a new entity hence the Newco stuff and liquidation. Also incorrect it seems.

Well, everyday is a school day. I hope Craig Levein either gets his act together or replaces himself in that case.

10 minutes ago, Taffin said:

No. I've just never seen it mentioned before. As I said apologies for not knowing that.

Why is Ann Craig's boss if they don't work for the same business?

Try other bait chief.

14 minutes ago, graygo said:

Not if he resigns first she won't.

You think he'll resign ? 

If he does he'll go back to director of football and still be calling the shots