'Super' Gran

i8hibsh

2 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Oh aye we were a much better football club when we had racists, homophobes, bigots and hooligans in our support. When we were run by idiots with no business sense who were losing money hand over fist. 

Personally, I long for the days when the pish was running down the terrace and we were free to question the sexual preferences of Richard Gough, the letting arrangements for Mickey Weirs rectum and required wellies for all of the claret we were up to our knees in. 

Only problem with all of this is.... Well.. We were continually rubbish, sure we had decent seasons where we might qualify for Europe (then battle relegation the following year) and dropped our knickers anytime the Old Firm flashed a few quid for our prize assets.

Its OK to not be satisfied with current performances but I lived through the "bridesmaids" years and they weren't fun. We will be here long after Ms Budge has gone, the hope, is that we have a young generation of fans who didn't feel intimidated going to football fans in their young years, who feel a connection to the club and  the community 

Best post on the thread by a country mile.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• Taffin

• Kiwidoug

• i8hibsh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

When she is not fighting heinous crimes like someone swearing whilst sipping a beer she is finding a way to make our club into the biggest shower of powder puff shite Scotland has ever seen.

You can lap up her sanctimonious bullshit all you want, but her fake as ****, Mills and Boon, Enid Blyton, Alice in Wonderland, namby pamby, Cabbage patch Kids, My Little Pony, Sylvanian Families, Impress the world bullshit does not wash with me.

She is turning our club into a community centre and before long the team will be going into the dressing room, paying 10p and calling the boss Brown ****ing Owl.

Make absolute no mistake, it is her desire to turn this football club into a uniform wearing, camp fire burning bunch of sissies who on the rare day we actually may win a game will not get a win bonus but instead will get a brownie badge for the players mums to sew on the strip.

Football and winning is no longer a priority for our club. Being seen to be 'nice' is the way for us. Throw a corrupt as **** 'charity' on our shirts like save the Children and watch us win friends.

She is not our saviour, we are. Those that put money into this now community centre week in week out are. She is not super and she has absolutely no desire to make this club compete as it should.

She seems to want us to be the 'first' in everything apart from winning ****ing football games. Nicey nice pish at every opportunity as long as it makes her look good and virtuous.

I wish her nothing but good things and for lots I thank her for but the sooner we dispose of her and let winners in the better. And winners being those who know the score and know and understand the bottom line. The bottom line I may add is not being the first to appoint a female coach or whatever she has on her agenda to make herself look good. The bottom line is this football club winning.

I wish her nothing but good times in what she has clearly deserved in retirement after a fantastic career but the sooner she is displaced at Hearts the better imo.

You need help !! And im being serious.

11 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Oh aye we were a much better football club when we had racists, homophobes, bigots and hooligans in our support. When we were run by idiots with no business sense who were losing money hand over fist. 

Personally, I long for the days when the pish was running down the terrace and we were free to question the sexual preferences of Richard Gough, the letting arrangements for Mickey Weirs rectum and required wellies for all of the claret we were up to our knees in. 

Only problem with all of this is.... Well.. We were continually rubbish, sure we had decent seasons where we might qualify for Europe (then battle relegation the following year) and dropped our knickers anytime the Old Firm flashed a few quid for our prize assets.

Its OK to not be satisfied with current performances but I lived through the "bridesmaids" years and they weren't fun. We will be here long after Ms Budge has gone, the hope, is that we have a young generation of fans who didn't feel intimidated going to football fans in their young years, who feel a connection to the club and  the community 

You’re making me all teary-eyed and nostalgic

:sob:

By the way, if you didn’t think the bridesmaids years were fun then I pity you. 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You’re making me all teary-eyed and nostalgic

:sob:

By the way, if you didn’t think the bridesmaids years were fun then I pity you. 

Losing at Hampden to Airdrie was fun? 

Good passionate debate this.  Must say I'm surprised  that so many posters react so vehemently against anyone who dares to criticise our CEO for anything.

Our recent results in the main have been completely unacceptable and the buck stops with the CEO and the board.  They employ everyone in the football department.  Levein should never have been give a seat on the board.  You can guarantee that won't be available to his successor.

Skippy Doodle
46 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Honestly if beating Hibs is the only thing that matters then we are probably in a great place. The real truth is that even though we have been winning games our actual play, in my opinion, in most games has been woeful it is just so boring it is hard to believe. There is a school of thought that says I'll take a dreary 1-0 win every week if we can win the league ... far enough but what we as a team are dishing up is poor fare. I will always support the team and very rarely will I slag off individuals but in honesty we are a very unattractive side to watch just now there is absolutely not one player who has real buzz other than Naismith.  Funny thing is that even when we have won games sometimes the opposition team has looked the better footballing team. Just my opinion though but what I will say is there is nothing knee jerk about wanting to see football that gets your heart going.. I have not seen enough of that from Hearts this season even though we have won games most of the time our play has been turgid .

To be fair mate I would agree with that :) 

What i find amazing is that some posters who are saying we should get rid of AB are actually serious.

What club have you lot been supporting over the years ??? cause the way you talk its like we’ve gone from winning titles and trophies every year to nothing.

The only reason we have the budget we do is because she has helped increase it and that goes for the new stand too (yes we have played our part)

I find it horrific chat when people dismiss her achievements with flippant comments like “shes done some good things but she has to go”. 

Its like people are desperate for a ****wit owner to come in and go spending wildly again, as if people enjoy supporting that way.

She has her faults and should be open to criticism, as there is an argument that we should be doing better on the field but some people sound like spoilt children making demands and stamping their feet. 

The answer might be to bin Levein, it might not, but i struggle where any solution is getting rid of AB at present.

Still each to their own.

Edited by Jamboelite

14 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Good passionate debate this.  Must say I'm surprised  that so many posters react so vehemently against anyone who dares to criticise our CEO for anything.

Our recent results in the main have been completely unacceptable and the buck stops with the CEO and the board.  They employ everyone in the football department.  Levein should never have been give a seat on the board.  You can guarantee that won't be available to his successor.

Criticising Ms Budge is one thing, moaning about team selection, etc is all football but the OP seems to be taking umbrage at making us a well run, community focused, marketable football club because.... Well... She is intent on weeding out bigots, racists, etc 

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Bit selective, no?

The games against Bayern, Atletico etc were great, Colquhoun, Robbo, Levein, etc were great to watch. Beating Hibs again and again and again and again was fun

But the crushing disappointments were hard to take, that first Scottish Cup win was the best day of my life but it didn't make the bridesmaids years any more joyous 

22 minutes ago, Bozi said:

The games against Bayern, Atletico etc were great, Colquhoun, Robbo, Levein, etc were great to watch. Beating Hibs again and again and again and again was fun

But the crushing disappointments were hard to take, that first Scottish Cup win was the best day of my life but it didn't make the bridesmaids years any more joyous 

At least through those years we had a team we could be proud of. I loved that 85/86 team, players who put in the effort and had a connection with the support. The Bridesmaid thing was frustrating, but doesn’t mean you can characterise the whole period on that basis.

The White Cockade

The Pantie collector should hire a plane

Get on it

and fly West to another club that will welcome racists, bigots and homophobes

i'm sure he'd be welcome

I used to think he was just a laughable weirdo

but now it looks as though it was just a cover for being yet another of our knuckle dragging "friends"

40 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Criticising Ms Budge is one thing, moaning about team selection, etc is all football but the OP seems to be taking umbrage at making us a well run, community focused, marketable football club because.... Well... She is intent on weeding out bigots, racists, etc 

I agree with what you say.  Where I disagree is when people say she has nothing to do with the football.  Of course she has.  It's a football club.  If the team is underperforming consistently she has to deal with that.

jambogirlglasgow
26 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Supergran is shan patter mind. Utterly shan patter

Embarrassing and utterly disrespectful but I’ve no doubt he’ll be a self-made multi- millionaire shortly so he can oust her and run the club the way he wants it run.

Watch this space...?

...a bit disco
Just now, jambogirlglasgow said:

Embarrassing and utterly disrespectful but I’ve no doubt he’ll be a self-made multi- millionaire shortly so he can oust her and run the club the way he wants it run.

Watch this space...?

More like a 'self-made misogynistic, panty stealing chugmonkey' if truth be told.

Imo of course 

:wink:

jambogirlglasgow
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

More like a 'self-made misogynistic, panty stealing chugmonkey' if truth be told.

Imo of course 

Not just your o!

20 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

When she is not fighting heinous crimes like someone swearing whilst sipping a beer she is finding a way to make our club into the biggest shower of powder puff shite Scotland has ever seen.

You can lap up her sanctimonious bullshit all you want, but her fake as ****, Mills and Boon, Enid Blyton, Alice in Wonderland, namby pamby, Cabbage patch Kids, My Little Pony, Sylvanian Families, Impress the world bullshit does not wash with me.

She is turning our club into a community centre and before long the team will be going into the dressing room, paying 10p and calling the boss Brown ****ing Owl.

Make absolute no mistake, it is her desire to turn this football club into a uniform wearing, camp fire burning bunch of sissies who on the rare day we actually may win a game will not get a win bonus but instead will get a brownie badge for the players mums to sew on the strip.

Football and winning is no longer a priority for our club. Being seen to be 'nice' is the way for us. Throw a corrupt as **** 'charity' on our shirts like save the Children and watch us win friends.

She is not our saviour, we are. Those that put money into this now community centre week in week out are. She is not super and she has absolutely no desire to make this club compete as it should.

She seems to want us to be the 'first' in everything apart from winning ****ing football games. Nicey nice pish at every opportunity as long as it makes her look good and virtuous.

I wish her nothing but good things and for lots I thank her for but the sooner we dispose of her and let winners in the better. And winners being those who know the score and know and understand the bottom line. The bottom line I may add is not being the first to appoint a female coach or whatever she has on her agenda to make herself look good. The bottom line is this football club winning.

I wish her nothing but good times in what she has clearly deserved in retirement after a fantastic career but the sooner she is displaced at Hearts the better imo.

Been drinking?

been here before
21 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

tenor.gif.5f8ebe9a8748fe763088f60846632dfa.gif

53 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I agree with what you say.  Where I disagree is when people say she has nothing to do with the football.  Of course she has.  It's a football club.  If the team is underperforming consistently she has to deal with that.

Absolutely she does, if we fail to meet targets I expect her to act. I take umbrage at the reasons that some people seem to have an issue with her, it's weird, nasty and horrible 

1 hour ago, HMFC 86 said:

At least through those years we had a team we could be proud of. I loved that 85/86 team, players who put in the effort and had a connection with the support. The Bridesmaid thing was frustrating, but doesn’t mean you can characterise the whole period on that basis.

I started following Hearts in 86 as a 7 year old, there was a true connection and I am trying to justify a throwaway comment but the initial post stands about the strange hankering some people have for the good old bad old days 

53 minutes ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Watch this space...?

It’ll be like the early 80s all over again

2 hours ago, Bozi said:

We were hard as **** though, which is what matters, apparently.

I had assumed that i8 was banned or locked up but no, he waits 6 weeks till we start to relax then hits us with both barrels. Said it before, this guy needs help with his severe issues so I'll say no more 

This type of thread, and subsequently some of the posts within it, are marvellous for weeding out who the misogynistic posters are amongst our support. How dare a female be in charge of our great club, and how dare she even think about bringing her own ideas to take us forward? Im glad there are people (not sure he’s even worth that word) like the OP who’s going to stop her!

Clown. 

Edited by ecjambo

1 hour ago, ecjambo said:

This type of thread, and subsequently some of the posts within it, are marvellous for weeding out who the misogynistic posters are amongst our support. How dare a female be in charge of our great club, and how dare she even think about bringing her own ideas to take us forward? Im glad there are people (not sure he’s even worth that word) like the OP who’s going to stop her!

Clown. 

Think you need to redo your final sentence.  Not clear what you mean.

I8s views about AB I totally disagree with in the main.  It is only the football being played on the park where I have an issue.  Everything else she has done and continues to do is superb.

15 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Absolutely agree 100% with every word of this. No doubt the Budge Cultists will be on to slaughter you for stating the truth, but they're dwindling in numbers & people are now beginning to ask serious questions about the direction this club is going in. '

Community Centre' is about right - every single bloody virtue signalling issue gets precedence over our 1st team winning football matches. For example, 6 figure sum EVERY YEAR for the womans team, yeah no bother - forget the fact we've not a pot to piss in & have to sign garbage like McLean & Mulraney - but hey its "the right thing to do" so that's that, except it's not the right thing to do at this point in time - far from it, it's totally irresponsible at this time. The sad fact that the cultists of "Mary Poppins" ?(seriously still can't believe someone came out with that pearler the other week!) are unwilling to admit is that from the outset she even said herself she didn't have a clue about running a football club & was putting her faith almost entirely in 1 man - Craig Levein, who, surprise, surprise isn't now only the director of football & board member, but the 1st team manager as well! And if she can't run a football club, well he is showing he can't run a football TEAM.

Nobody is saying that the pair of them don't work hard, & to say that Ann Budge hasn't done any good would be churlish, BUT she us now running our club in her own image, as some sort of moral curusade to the philosophy that she alone holds for it without taking on board the views of others. Charity & "value promoting" is all well & good, of course it is, but sorry, it comes a long way behind Heart of Midlothian FC winning games of football - without the latter, the former means absolutely feck all.

I'm now sick of her badgering, dictatorial approach, telling everyone how to behave & the lack of proper insight into how this club is run - The Cathro sacking & managerial search shambles is the perfect example. More statements than a bank & a "sit down, shut up & give us your money you idiots" is the way she sees it. Sorry, not for me that, I put a lot of faith in Ann Budge but admit it was misplaced & I was wrong.

And to touch on this point, though completely insignificant compared to the fortunes of the team/club; that's something you'll never hear a lot of folk on here say or admit, their every waking moment seems to literally revolve around  proved right on Kickback & care more for points scoring here than HMFC scoring on the pitch & even the most minor criticism of anything the club does makes you negative or 'anti Hearts ('reeks of hobo' blag blah, yawn...). Got to say, the least negative thing you can do is wish for things to be better & want the team to win, far more negative to sit back & accept us being humbled by the likes of Livingston & Dundee. Anger is an energy & all that.

Anyway, as I say, what's posted on here is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things - in fact JKBS importance is very overstated, of the 30 or so people I know who regularly attend games there's maybe 3 max that ever post here, or even bother looking at it. Can assure you none are too happy with the way the club is going & with the football being played at the moment.

Cheers. HHGH - FTH.

Well said Nelly, absolutely spot on as usual.

Bazzas right boot
14 hours ago, Bozi said:

Good response. 

You missed throwing bananas at black players and making monkey noises. 

Ahhhh.. The good old days. 

We were shite in the cup most years, throwing away leads in semi finals, humped f the likes of Airdrie, St mirren. 

No cup in 35+years

A stand, that although had character, was an embarrassment for a club of our size. 

3 bail outs in 30 years and mounting debt. 

Great Times indeed. What is Ann thinking? 

Every club will change managers, why folk on here need to take it to far and make it personal against folk that love our club is beyond me. 

We have some Cretins in our support. 

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

Bazzas right boot
13 hours ago, ...a bit disco said:

Imo of course 

:qqb006:

35 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Anyway, as I say, what's posted on here is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things - in fact JKBS importance is very overstated, of the 30 or so people I know who regularly attend games there's maybe 3 max that ever post here, or even bother looking at it

That bit is certainly spot on (shame about the rest) - I don't know a single Jambo who thinks we're plating brilliant just now, or who wouldn't like us to play better/make better signings/challenge for more trophies.  But I also don't know a single Jambo not on here who has a bad word to say about Ann Budge.

It's only in this echo chamber of half a dozen halfwits that you get that kind of shite (dunno why it says Cheetah said the bit I quoted btw - it was Nelly Terraces)

The Treasurer
11 hours ago, XB52 said:

I had assumed that i8 was banned or locked up but no, he waits 6 weeks till we start to relax then hits us with both barrels. Said it before, this guy needs help with his severe issues so I'll say no more 

You mean his disappearance coincided with a run of better results (maybe not performances) and he's only reappeared slavering pish after a bad result. ?

Surely not.

6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

You mean his disappearance coincided with a run of better results (maybe not performances) and he's only reappeared slavering pish after a bad result. ?

Surely not.

All very predictable.

2 hours ago, cheetah said:

Well said Nelly, absolutely spot on as usual.

apart from about every single word I agree.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, is happy with the way the team is performing at the moment. The club is being run superbly, these are two different things.