Statement from Budge

kila

100% Agree. 

I'm loving Ann Budge's leadership.

I'm loving that ordinary fans have had enough and demanded this.

No whataboutery or budgeouttery.

Just support and a determination to make this happen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingRudi_2012

• MacDonald Jardine

• Beast Boy

• redjambo

33 minutes ago, indianajones said:

State of the people in this video. 

Dont even know where to start! 

That ****ing Rigby flag. ?

gerry mccauley
2 hours ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Bored.

Will see you standing flag folk at church tomorrow. Then off to Haymarket. To be quiet and respectful.

Please don't bring a pyrotechnic.

And feel free to stand.

Quite witty...

Will also  be at Haymarket after church..

4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

That ****ing Rigby flag. ?

You need to be a certain type of penis to even consider making something like that eh? 

4 minutes ago, indianajones said:

You need to be a certain type of penis to even consider making something like that eh? 

Scumbags. One of the c******t things Ive seen from Hearts supporters. Absolute scum.

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

8 hours ago, redjambo said:

And the Duchess of Kent is now a Roman Catholic. So, members of the royal family can be Catholics.

What the fek has this thread become.

Who cares.

Most of us want an end to royalty and most of us are athiest .

Yet here you are arguing about this shite.

Normally a sound post comes from you.

Don't get involved red it's all a load ay pish

28 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Scumbags. One of the c******t things Ive seen from Hearts supporters. Absolute scum.

So you have said 

A BILLION TIMES.

Agendas agendas agendas

You are nearly as bad as the Ned fuds.

2 minutes ago, jake said:

So you have said 

A BILLION TIMES.

Agendas agendas agendas

You are nearly as bad as the Ned fuds.

Nah, abusing the memory of murder victims against his family’s wishes is a lot worse Jake.

6 minutes ago, jake said:

Who cares.

:lol:I got sucked in. What can I say?

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

:lol:I got sucked in. What can I say?

Hands across the ocean.

Fwiw I feel that most Hearts supporters even a schemie brexiteer like myself want Hearts to be just a football club.

And not a political outlet.

We have the shed for that.

?

6 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Nah, abusing the memory of murder victims against his family’s wishes is a lot worse Jake.

Aye it is .

Everyone knows that.

And even though my leanings are different from yours buddy don't give oxygen to those who would use our football team for their fringe politics.

What ever they might be.

But especially all that meaningless shite..

Anyway 

2 minutes ago, jake said:

Aye it is .

Everyone knows that.

And even though my leanings are different from yours buddy don't give oxygen to those who would use our football team for their fringe politics.

What ever they might be.

But especially all that meaningless shite..

Anyway 

That’s the whole point. Lee’s memory should not be politicised. Especially not under false pretences. If this was about normal moderate political persuasion, I’d agree with you. This is very different.

1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

That’s the whole point. Lee’s memory should not be politicised. Especially not under false pretences. If this was about normal moderate political persuasion, I’d agree with you. This is very different.

Actually you can politicize anything.

But not through our football team.

We are lucky enough that we live in a country that allows us to do this in other ways.

The banners or flags using Hearts by anyone to advance any religious political outlook moderate or not is nonsense.

And anyone who feels they are being a proud protestant in doing so is fake.

I just feel you have your own agenda .

Just asking you but most of all the plastic proddies to just go and watch the fekin football

Geoff Kilpatrick
33 minutes ago, jake said:

Who cares.

It was actually more about clarifying some random religious claims.

1 minute ago, jake said:

Actually you can politicize anything.

But not through our football team.

We are lucky enough that we live in a country that allows us to do this in other ways.

The banners or flags using Hearts by anyone to advance any religious political outlook moderate or not is nonsense.

And anyone who feels they are being a proud protestant in doing so is fake.

I just feel you have your own agenda .

Just asking you but most of all the plastic proddies to just go and watch the fekin football

You can politicise anything, but there are some things that we should choose not to. Things like this, when it’s against the expressed wishes of his bereft family. 

I dont give a **** about policisation of National Flags. No ****s to give. It actually astonished me that people get upset about UFs and TCs. They are just the official flags of nations/countries. Mental thing to get all riled about.

My own agenda? Pray tell...

16 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

It was actually more about clarifying some random religious claims.

I didn't read through to appreciate the context.

Think my point stands up though

12 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

You can politicise anything, but there are some things that we should choose not to. Things like this, when it’s against the expressed wishes of his bereft family. 

I dont give a **** about policisation of National Flags. No ****s to give. It actually astonished me that people get upset about UFs and TCs. They are just the official flags of nations/countries. Mental thing to get all riled about.

My own agenda? Pray tell...

?

Mate you are agendad to the hilt

Flags of Ireland and the UK at football in Scotland mean one thing only.

They are not official in the context of that.

Anyway I'm giving it to you about oxygen and here I am.

Night night buddy and stick in

16 hours ago, jambali said:

CoE is prod

So is Episcopalian but not considered Anglican enough for getting into the family business.  Anyway, CoE is just catholicism without the Pope as head.

been here before
13 hours ago, jambogaza said:

Atmosphere was ****ing terrible. 

8 hours ago, heartandsoul said:

Outsung by Killie. Sad days.

I dont understand how this can be though. Section N looked pretty full, they were standing, they outstared the 18 year old stewards.

Obviously everyone else was sitting so they couldnt sing but not the ubers in N 

Where was the atmosphere, the singing, the intimidation? 

Pretty poor show from the 'Ive always stood, they cannae make me sit' section.

53 minutes ago, been here before said:

I dont understand how this can be though. Section N looked pretty full, they were standing, they outstared the 18 year old stewards.

Obviously everyone else was sitting so they couldnt sing but not the ubers in N 

Where was the atmosphere, the singing, the intimidation? 

Pretty poor show from the 'Ive always stood, they cannae make me sit' section.

Where was the coin throwing from the posh seats??

Poor show all round. 

6 hours ago, jake said:

Hands across the ocean.

Fwiw I feel that most Hearts supporters even a schemie brexiteer like myself want Hearts to be just a football club.

And not a political outlet.

We have the shed for that.

?

Nothing wrong with being a Brexiteer Jake. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

a real own goal by mrs B

in dealing with the small minority (which she had to do) she appears to have alienated the vast majority of fans

did some fans liaison guy not try and say the term "Gorgie boys" was sectarian fairly recently

sounds like the powers at be are either completely out of touch or simply don't give a toss what 5th generation jambos think as long as they continue to pony up

I think crowd apathy cost of yesterday and given the sevco families will be heading through in their droves soon Mrs B might need to up her game on the statement front

7 hours ago, jake said:

?

Mate you are agendad to the hilt

Flags of Ireland and the UK at football in Scotland mean one thing only.

They are not official in the context of that.

Anyway I'm giving it to you about oxygen and here I am.

Night night buddy and stick in

What agenda? You still haven’t answered.

They are the official flags of countries. Unless they have something offensive scrawled on them, I simply cannot give a toss. 

Anyway. My agenda...

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier
Predictive textism

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

What agenda? You still haven’t answered.

They are the offal flags of countries. Unless they have something offensive scrawled on them, I simply cannot give a toss. 

Anyway. My agenda...

Offal?

1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

Offal?

Edited. Although... “butcher’s apron etc”...

EA65163A-0487-4A61-8879-6420DD34D56C.jpeg

chuck berrys hairline

Anne would be pleased, well behaved boys and girls yesterday. Just keep handing over your cash while I make this the most soul destroying stadium in Britain. Wonder if she will put ticket prices up so it's more middle class families for her atmosphere she craves ?

As an act of solidarity with Ann, and to support her vision, perhaps Kickback should also enforce a No National Flags policy, including avatars and auto sigs?

1 hour ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Anne would be pleased, well behaved boys and girls yesterday. Just keep handing over your cash while I make this the most soul destroying stadium in Britain. Wonder if she will put ticket prices up so it's more middle class families for her atmosphere she craves ?

Well behaved in what sense? In that no flares or offensive songs or flags were on show? If so then that‘s a positive.

At the end of yesterdays match there was a guy cursing and swearing loudly( at no one particular) in the entrance tunnel to section E. When he reached the concourse a big guy on a yellow jacket took his arm and asked him if he could have a word and edged him through the crowd. The look on the cursers face was worth the entrance money . Maybe Anne,s  policy was being implemented.

The Real Maroonblood
9 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

:naughty:

EastSideJambo
9 hours ago, chuck berrys hairline said:

Prices are getting towards the steeper end. My seat in Wheatfield is now £495 for a ST. Next year it will go beyond £500 with a beyond inflationary nudge 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
26 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

Prices are getting towards the steeper end. My seat in Wheatfield is now £495 for a ST. Next year it will go beyond £500 with a beyond inflationary nudge 

think you said you'd been a season ticket holder for 30+ years - counts for nothing mate there will be a family along to snap up the seats of those where the cost has become prohibitive 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

As an act of solidarity with Ann, and to support her vision, perhaps Kickback should also enforce a No National Flags policy, including avatars and auto sigs?

But that's not what has been said so probably best not. 

29 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

think you said you'd been a season ticket holder for 30+ years - counts for nothing mate there will be a family along to snap up the seats of those where the cost has become prohibitive 

You’re right, Spencer said he has been a ST holder for 36 years.  As did Eastside Jambo. ?

Edited by To Be Frank

MacDonald Jardine
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ummmm... Is it just me that has no idea what ''butcher's apron'' refers to?

Probably. It's spat out by Scottish Nationalists, who think they're being edgy, quite frequently. 

36 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

But that's not what has been said so probably best not. 

No flying of flags that can be recognised as sectarian, racist or political. 

But I was just jesting tbh

...a bit disco

Edgy is as edgy does.

Building us a nice wee rep there.

46150213_189944191936322_117837588598462

Lots of kids, with three or four old weirdos ‘keeping their eyes on them’ and orchestrating proceedings... AKA “Grooming”.

portobellojambo1
On 11/11/2018 at 19:34, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ummmm... Is it just me that has no idea what ''butcher's apron'' refers to?

I believe that historically it was a term used in the colonies for the Union Flag (although I've not looked back through this thread so no idea how the term was being used in whatever you had previously read on here).

5 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I believe that historically it was a term used in the colonies for the Union Flag (although I've not looked back through this thread so no idea how the term was being used in whatever you had previously read on here).

The red crosses on the UF and St G, represent the butcher’s knife being cleaned on the apron. It’s actually a pretty decent metaphor considering the British Empire was founded on bloodshed, murder and slavery.

August Landmesser
9 minutes ago, lou said:

Ann have will have him ejected and then shot at dawn

Here's hoping. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

The red crosses on the UF and St G, represent the butcher’s knife being cleaned on the apron. It’s actually a pretty decent metaphor considering the British Empire was founded on bloodshed, murder and slavery.

Aaahhhh. That makes sense. 

On 11/11/2018 at 09:42, chuck berrys hairline said:

How does asking people not to be dicks equate to ruining the atmosphere ?

When fans were allowed to stand and more or less fill their boots with sectarian songs and violence to other teams fans a crowd of 7000 was regarded as normal for a run of the mill league game against the like of Kilmarnock.

I prefer the average home gate of 17000 myself and it would seem the extra 10k fans agree.

On 11/11/2018 at 20:37, MacDonald Jardine said:

Probably. It's spat out by Scottish Nationalists, who think they're being edgy, quite frequently. 

Don't talk shite! A description used by the users of said thing. 

• cosanostra locked this topic