Sean Clare ( merged )

hthejambo

48 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Yip and i stand by it still 

I'd have taken a loss to Hibs IF IT MEANT CRAIG LEVEIN WAS SACKED at the time 

It doesn't suit peoples agenda to mention the Capital's part above though does it. Its a wee comfort blanket for a few on here 

I'm still no a fan off Craig or his management and it will go pear shaped eventually 

A win on Saturday and I'll be his best pal again 

Lose and well the pressure will be on him again just like it was this time last year 

FTH 

The capitals bit is irrelevant after you stating you wanted a hibs win. 

You have the morals of a politician. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• Beast Boy

• Phil Dunphy

• Alex Kintner

8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

The capitals bit is irrelevant after you stating you wanted a hibs win. 

You have the morals of a politician. 

Of course it is

This is not the 1st time this has been said to me funnily enough ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He should be a player. 

Very early days. Cosgrove at Aberdeen for example has taken time. 

Not an instant success but could yet be a real asset

dunciboyjambo

The lad is obviously lacking in confidence, you can see there is a player there, I’m still confident he’s going to come good.. 

Some fans need to have a word, slating, booing or constantly critising our own players has no positive impact on a players form, if you went to work and had 10/15/20000 people giving you it tight it would not help, I hate to use this as an example but look at the teams Celtic have beaten at Celtic Park over the years, Barca, AC, Man U etc... If the fans get behind the team, the players perform better, that’s a fact... I know an ex player who played with us two years ago, he said his family stopped coming to the games due to the abuse in the stands and he could hear it on the pitch which took his mind of the game and caused his concentration to drop... They are human at the end of the day and we don’t have a team full of world class superstars, everyone reacts different to pressure, have a think the next time you’re ready to shout abuse or boo one of our own players!! 

Google “The Psycology Of Sports, How fans affect performance”

Were one of the worst (or best if you look at it that way) set of fans in the business for this!!

Captain Canada

I'd love him to score the winner in the derby. I think Naismith will help him improve and the winter break will allow him to work on his fitness more away from the scrutiny of matches. 

2 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

Wanting us to lose to Hibs FOR ANY REASON

:cornette:

Exactly and inexcusable, an all time low for here and it's up against some pretty stiff opposition. 

Starting to look like there's a player in there after yesterday. Thought he messed up when Naesmith put him through but after seeing the highlights he was spot in squaring it to Djoum. Confident there's a lot more to come from Claire.

Morgaro Gomis
5 hours ago, kimosavi said:

It doesn't suit peoples agenda to mention the Capital's part above though does it. Its a wee comfort blanket for a few on here 

I'm still no a fan off Craig or his management and it will go pear shaped eventually 

Lose and well the pressure will be on him again just like it was this time last year 

FTH 

I don’t know what is more embarrassing; you wanting Hibs to beat Hearts - fullstop, you wanting Hibs to beat Hearts to suit your anti-Levein agenda, or you trying to justify yourself wanting Hibs to beat Hearts by stating it was to get Levein sacked... as if that makes it anyway acceptable, whilst actually believing that is does and backs up your point. 

Edited by Morgaro Gomis

4 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

Just shouted words of encouragement really. 

Was good to see at the end as he was obviously frustrated. Hope he goes on to prove your faith in him is valid. 

alwaysthereinspirit

FTH 

I've obviously entered the twilight zone. Wanting Hearts to ever lose as a supposed Hearts fan is wrong on so many levels. Hoping #ibs beat us is just weird. Always weird.

i wish jj was my dad

FTH 

FFS.  Get help. 

29 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I don’t know what is more embarrassing; you wanting Hibs to beat Hearts - fullstop, you wanting Hibs to beat Hearts to suit your anti-Levein agenda, or you trying to justify yourself wanting Hibs to beat Hearts by stating it was to get Levein sacked... as if that makes it anyway acceptable, whilst actually believing that is does and backs up your point. 

Would it be worse than Hearts supporting players deliberately not trying in order to get a manager sacked? 

Edited by Jim Weir

15 hours ago, ramrod said:

You there ? 

He walked up to get the ball but Michael Smith jogged up to the ball before he got there . 

CL has since confirmed Smith was the designated penalty taker , oh and his ball to Djoum was the right choice and perfectly weighted. Can't blame him for Djoum missing it , was a sitter

In answer to your question Aye. If Sean walked to get the ball and smith jogs  that tells me he s not bursting with self belief to take spot kick  as for the pass to Djoum it may have been a perfectly waited pass but to a teammate who had 2 opponents waiting to tackle him 

If Clare had of attempted the shot I would have applauded him even if it ended in row z  The lad has lots of skill just needs to build his confidence with goal or attempts  

33 minutes ago, FERRY HEARTS said:

In answer to your question Aye. If Sean walked to get the ball and smith jogs  that tells me he s not bursting with self belief to take spot kick  as for the pass to Djoum it may have been a perfectly waited pass but to a teammate who had 2 opponents waiting to tackle him 

If Clare had of attempted the shot I would have applauded him even if it ended in row z  The lad has lots of skill just needs to build his confidence with goal or attempts  

Smith was always taking the penalty, that had been agreed. If he has shot and it ended in row z people would be screaming that he should've squared it. I've been quite critical of him, but he did show a bit more yesterday. I think playing alongside Naismith will help.

7 hours ago, kimosavi said:

FTH 

Eh  ?

Bizarre stuff !

7 hours ago, kimosavi said:

FTH 

Sniff, sniff.  Yes, it's definitely sh!te I smell

Can't believe any Hearts supporter would ever want those monkeys to win! EVER!!

been here before
8 hours ago, kimosavi said:

FTH 

There are no amount of capital letters can make that acceptable. None whatsoever. No matter your 'reasons' for it.

And to still stand by it?! Unnelievable

What an utterly cringeworth embarrassment of a post.

FTH 

:what:

FTH 

Santa not bring you any full stops for Xmas? .

3 hours ago, Jim Weir said:

Would it be worse than Hearts supporting players deliberately not trying in order to get a manager sacked? 

That was inexcusable too imo. Even MacKay managed to admit as much in his autobiography.

Geoff the Mince
7 hours ago, Captain Canada said:

I'd love him to score the winner in the derby. I think Naismith will help him improve and the winter break will allow him to work on his fitness more away from the scrutiny of matches. 

I agree , it would be great for him to score and actually have something to smile about .

If he does it against the vermin all the better .

Morgaro Gomis
3 hours ago, Jim Weir said:

No - I’d argue any player who doesn’t give their all for their team for whatever reason is a disgrace. 

In regards to the point discussed though, I don’t want Hearts to lose any game for any reason. Let alone a derby match. The fact some do/did and feel justified in doing so as they didn’t like the manager completely boggles my mind.

No Hearts fan should ever want Hibs to win a football match (unless said result is beneficial to Hearts).

No Hearts fan should ever want Hibs to beat Hearts.* Full stop.

There is no reason, good or bad, that can justify this thought.

15 minutes ago, Morgan said:

No Hearts fan should ever want Hibs to win a football match (unless said result is beneficial to Hearts).

No Hearts fan should ever want Hibs to beat Hearts.* Full stop.

There is no reason, good or bad, that can justify this thought.

Completely agree 

50 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

That was inexcusable too imo. Even MacKay managed to admit as much in his autobiography.

Joe Jordan sacking?

10 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

Joe Jordan sacking?

Yes. I remember it. It was totally out of order and the players should never have done it. MacKay even admits this in his book.

kiss my arsi is obviously on the wind up or just really stupid. Anyhow,  really feel that if Clare can adapt to the pace of the Scottish game, he will come good

32 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

kiss my arsi is obviously on the wind up or just really stupid. Anyhow,  really feel that if Clare can adapt to the pace of the Scottish game, he will come good

He looked promising yesterday which was really good to see. First time I've seen a bit of promise in him 

Manager seems to rate him highly. Be great if he comes good because we need someone who can run with the ball the way he appeared able to yesterday 

Hopefully Clare will have an intensive fitness regime booked in for the January break. 

I reckon once we are fully firing after the Jan break he will look better. 

6 minutes ago, Ministry MK2 said:

Hopefully Clare will have an intensive fitness regime booked in for the January break. 

I reckon once we are fully firing after the Jan break he will look better. 

Clare and Wighton if latter is free of injury 

Would be great if that pair come good 

5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

There isn't a single Hearts supporter in the world who wants us to ever lose to Hibernian.

Make of that what you will.

There isn’t a more true post, on here, than that.

Geoff Kilpatrick
8 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

There isn't a single Hearts supporter in the world who wants us to ever lose to Hibernian.

Make of that what you will.

Nor any who want them to win silverware.

6 hours ago, a11ank said:

Sniff, sniff.  Yes, it's definitely sh!te I smell

Can't believe any Hearts supporter would ever want those monkeys to win! EVER!!

We have one apparently who wanted them to win the Scottish Cup. 

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

How do you know?

I vaguely remember a poll around the time of the cup final asking who people wanted to win that day.

Was not as one sided as you would hope for on a Hearts message board. Some claiming it was to do with how much they hated Rangers but colour me sceptical on that front.

Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

I vaguely remember a poll around the time of the cup final asking who people wanted to win that day.

Was not as one sided as you would hope for on a Hearts message board. Some claiming it was to do with how much they hated Rangers but colour me sceptical on that front.

That poll was obviously years ago. This fella only joined this month. Excuse me for being slightly sceptical.

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

One claimed they would not renew a Hearts season ticket if Sevco won the cup. Utterly bizarre.