Semi Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Not sure if anyone else noticed but hail is possible in Scotland on Sunday. I know they are religious but surely the big person hasn't sorted that one for them????????

I think it was actually hell that has been fixed for them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

25 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Here it is with the big flag in the empty section. ?

4B5D2156-813B-45F4-A28D-8D319E192159.jpeg

Has the flag got Mr Crabs fi Spongebob oan it?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The count might be 150 or 200 more. Very little movement in W6. 

A bit of musical chairs but net gains probably few today 

2 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

10pm dot count is a killer, I mean talk about teasing!!

I'm going for a confirmed 27.9k

I'd take that. Its like a sport in itself this.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

10pm dot count is a killer, I mean talk about teasing!!

I'm going for a confirmed 27.9k

SFA say we have sold over 28 in a Twitter poll. I realise the SPFL run the competition but suspect they know the figures eh. I mean they know their stuff

:whistling:

9 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

Is it too late for anyone on here to buy tickets and donate them to big hearts or something? See if we can shift slme

extra tickets while at the same time helping out some less well off families? 

This could well be an occasion that hearts fans remember for a long long time, and it would be fantastic to have this a sell out.

You could consider  sending a  PM to Dagger is Back who runs the ' Donate a ticket to a future Jambo'  scheme at the top of the page when you first sign in.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

SFA say we have sold over 28 in a Twitter poll. I realise the SPFL run the competition but suspect they know the figures eh. I mean they know their stuff

:whistling:

They are indeed, our governing body, modern day heroes. I for one have a life size poster of Neil Doncaster on my bedroom wall...............prayer time is normally 21:55

Then....as if by magic, Jalbo comes along with the exact figure required.

:greggy:

8 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

You could consider  sending a  PM to Dagger is Back who runs the ' Donate a ticket to a future Jambo'  scheme at the top of the page when you first sign in.

Too late to organise now mate. 

4 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Too late to organise now mate. 

Useful future info though for when play the Sheep in the Final at Murrayfield at the beginning of December, Rudolf.

gerry mccauley

Looking like near 30,000 great result. Should be close to a sell out 67,000. 

Allowing for 5000 plus SPFL, etc

Murray field was the right choice.....

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, gerry mccauley said:

Looking like near 30,000 great result. Should be close to a sell out 67,000. 

Allowing for 5000 plus SPFL, etc

Murray field was the right choice.....

I agree with most of that but I think the attendance wil be around 58K - just a gut feeling not hard fact

10 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I agree with most of that but I think the attendance wil be around 58K - just a gut feeling not hard fact

If Celtic have sold 30k and we've sold 28k got to be a good bit more than that with the blazers and debentures. Should be 60k + bare minimum. 

12 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Forgetting about 5-6k have been allocated to corporate guests? Add 28k by us and 30k by Celtic it has to be over 60k.

portobellojambo1
16 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

If Celtic have sold their full allocation Scott and we are at around 29,000 that in itself is 59,000. I don't know how many guests there will be in terms of the sponsors, the SPFL etc, even guessing at say 2,500 you are looking at a crowd in excess of 60,000, how far in excess will become apparent over the next couple of days. (just noticed Ramrod beat me to it).

Edited by portobellojambo1

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

If Celtic have sold 30k and we've sold 28k got to be a good bit more than that with the blazers and debentures. Should be 60k + bare minimum. 

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Forgetting about 5-6k have been allocated to corporate guests? Add 28k by us and 30k by Celtic it has to be over 60k.

I'm probably wrong but most of the 'estimates' by fans before hearts games this season have been over the actual attendance

You can probably safely ignore me as i'm over cautious about these things

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

I'm probably wrong but most of the 'estimates' by fans before hearts games this season have been over the actual attendance

You can probably safely ignore me as i'm over cautious about these things

I'd been thinking the same way as you Scott but this time I think we should both be wrong.  Even if confirmed sales are 57,000 now,  late sales plus blazers should sneak it over 60.000.

gerry mccauley
29 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

If nearly all seats go too the fans I can see near sell out......

gerry mccauley
18 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Largest attendance at a Scottish game in 30+ years apparently. 

Showing age but, even during 70s and 80s....   67,000 was a massive attendance.

Could never have imagined Edinburgh having this...    Great though.....

Walter Bishop
37 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

58k? We have sold 28k and they have sold out, just over 30k, Thats 58k before you add any sponsors, freeloaders etc. Will be 60k minimum. 

Hello folks, here's the 10pm count you've been waiting for:

West Stand - currently selling everything except W6 upper and W8:

Allocation currently on sale: approx 12224

Seats remaining:  458

Seats apparently sold - West Stand: 11766

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 11588

Seats remaining:  15

Seats apparently sold - South Stand: 11573

East Stand - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 4757

Seats remaining:  0

Seats apparently sold - East Stand: 4757

Total seats currently made available for sale: 28,569

Total seats remaining: 473

Total seats apparently sold with the usual caveats:  28,096**

**Including grey'd out hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, it looks as if we could currently be around 28,300 tickets sold.

The remains sections to go on sale are W6 upper and W8. The combined capacity of the seats not yet released in W6 and the whole of W8 is 1,794. Combined with the estimated  allocation of hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA seats it looks as if our allocation was a little higher than previously estimated at 30,550 or thereabouts.

Total tickets left, including those unsold in current sections, is 2,267. It was difficult to keep track of the seats popping up across the three stands throughout today - but it looks as if we managed to sell around 400-500 tickets again today.

A quite outstanding effort. With a Fabulous Friday and Super Saturday we could get close to 30,000.

Edited by JALBO

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bit of a late surge this evening. East and South tidied up a bit W6 started to move a bit late on too. Still around 60 percent of W6 to sell before the home stretch of W8

North Berwick Jambo
8 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Hello folks, here's the 10pm count: you've been waiting for:

West Stand - currently selling everything except W6 upper and W8:

Allocation currently on sale: approx 12224

Seats remaining:  458

Seats apparently sold - West Stand: 11766

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 11588

Seats remaining:  15

Seats apparently sold - South Stand: 11573

East Stand - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 4757

Seats remaining:  0

Seats apparently sold - East Stand: 4757

Total seats currently made available for sale: 28,569

Total seats remaining: 473

Total seats apparently sold with the usual caveats:  28,096**

**Including grey'd out hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, it looks as if we could currently be around 28,300 tickets sold.

The remains sections to go on sale are W6 upper and W8. The combined capacity of the seats not yet released in W6 and the whole of W8 is 1,794. Combined with the estimated  allocation of hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA seats it looks as if our allocation was a little higher than previously estimated at 30,550 or thereabouts.

Total tickets left, including those unsold in current sections, is 2,267. It was difficult to keep track of the seats popping up across the three stands throughout today - but it looks as if we managed to sell around 400-500 tickets again today.

A quite outstanding effort. With a Fabulous Friday and Super Saturday we could get close to 30,000.

Thanks once again for all the updates, great work! 

Over 28,000 is brilliant. Starting to think the biggest Scottish football attendance since the late 80s is possible.

Why oh Why did the SFA not move to Edinburgh. Looks a rediculus decision now.

11 hours ago, Toggie88 said:

Provided they aren’t blocked off by stewards (which I doubt given tickets are on sale until kick off), I think that’s a good idea and probably happen naturally to some degree. 

It’ll be easy for yourself to nip into W6/8 from W2. 

Yes don't think the stewards will block it

10 hours ago, Jambomuzz said:

That’s a good idea, means I can bring the wife now!

Make sure you blow her up properly, you don't want her going doing on you at the match?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Gordon Zola said:

Make sure you blow her up properly, you don't want her going doing on you at the match?

If that happens will just have to suck it up

3 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Would this match set the record for the highest ever all seated attendance for a football match in Scotland?

If must do. Assuming we break the Celtic Park capacity.

i love this club. Truly amazing. Let’s do it

fiver on a hearts and Aberdeen double = £160 back.

i have a feeling it going to be a Heartsv Aberdeen final. 

14 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

If must do. Assuming we break the Celtic Park capacity.

11 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

Parkhead can hold 60,411........ 

With sponsees and freebies for clubs etc surely that will be broken. 30k Celtic,  28k and counting Hearts. Should be broken easily

43 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

Over 28,000 is brilliant. Starting to think the biggest Scottish football attendance since the late 80s is possible.

Why oh Why did the SFA not move to Edinburgh. Looks a rediculus decision now.

We must already be there? 30k Celtic, 28k Hearts and around 5k corporate / debenture tickets?

1 minute ago, Mr Elwood P said:

We must already be there? 30k Celtic, 28k Hearts and around 5k corporate / debenture tickets?

I'm a wee bit cautious about the number of debentures. SFA guests, etc that will attend. There does appear to be around 4,000 seats that haven't been given to Hearts or Celtic, and not used for segregation. I'm just not sure that 4,000 will actually be there.

It must also be a dilemma for Lord WIllie Haughey whether or not to set foot in Murrayfield given his largesse on behalf of Hampden and the whole 'football belongs to Glasgow' nonsense. Would absolutely love Hearts to produce a masterclass on Sunday, and for Murrayfield to prove to be the backdrop to the best possible football atmosphere. It's definitely our opportunity to get Edinburgh football firmly on the map.