• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

Celtic are only turning up for this match because they love the culture of the Capital City. They would have been lucky to get 20k at their shitehole.

So true - so many of their fans are coming through early to visit the museums and the Old Town beforehand

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

Celtic are only turning up for this match because they love the culture of the Capital City. They would have been lucky to get 20k at their shitehole.

Celtic are turning up for this match so that we dont have a numerical advantage to go with our home advantage!

13 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Large batch being posted first class this evening 

Cheers mate....still waiting on mine and Tams....are you on Bus on Sunday ?

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, jambokev said:

Cheers mate....still waiting on mine and Tams....are you on Bus on Sunday ?

No worries mate , no up on the train! Can't travel on the bus because wee guys travel sickness 

mainstandjambo
4 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count

East Stand  - 1

South Stand - 21

West Stand - 391

Total - 413

At least 226 sold since last night. Possibly more as more appeared in W15.

Latest

South Stand  -   18

West Stand   -  319

Total              -  337

At least 300 have been sold today. Probably more because seats have been released in West Stand . I look forward to JALBO's daily update later to see where we stand now in terms of sales. 

58 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest

South Stand  -   18

West Stand   -  319

At least 300 have been sold today. Probably more because seats have been released in West Stand . I look forward to JALBO's daily update later to see where we stand now in terms of sales. 

......I'll do a 10pm count so we get a 24-hour comparison with my 10pm effort last night.

I'm sure it was mentioned we needed to average 500 a day all this week to sell out. We might be a little off that (maybe not).

Assuming we sell none on Sunday, if we keep the pace we are at it will be over 29,000.

With such a huge crowd !! I’d get there early. Mutrayfield is kitted out for rugby fans, who arrive about an hour before the game, early enough for a beer and a wander to their seat.

1 hour ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest

South Stand  -   18

West Stand   -  319

That will include Ann’s purchase 

3 hours ago, JamboCampbell said:

question - looking to buy for two others. assuming this late in the day they would need to pick up from the TO? And can they pick them up even though my name would be on the ticket? Just give them the online receipt I imagine...?

I’m doing the same for work friend who has a mate over from the states with his dad. All they need is name and address of the main account holder. 

12 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

This thread just fell off page 1 for the first time in 2 weeks. I’m not having it!

Typical, apathetic supporters ?

Tarland Jambo

Take 3 more of the west stand, nephew and my 9 year old daughters first ever game. Taken me a week to talk them into it! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

I think we should all chip in, buy the rest of the seats and hire a band. 

Great suggestion. I seen one last July  :whistling:

10pm count:

West Stand - currently selling everything except W6 and W8:

Allocation currently on sale: approx 11485

Seats remaining:  240

Seats apparently sold - West Stand: 11245

Hearts End (South Stand) - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 11588

Seats remaining:  12

Seats apparently sold - South Stand: 11576

East Stand - currently selling everything

Allocation currently on sale: approx 4757

Seats remaining:  0

Seats apparently sold - East Stand: 4757

Total seats currently made available for sale: 27,830

Total seats remaining: 252

Total seats apparently sold with the usual caveats:  27,578**

**Including grey'd out hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, it looks as if we could currently be around 27,900 tickets sold.

The remains sections to go on sale are W6, W8. The combined capacity of those two sections is 2,234 suggesting our total allocation could be just under 30,400 including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA seats. So total tickets left, including those unsold in current sections, is 2,486. If we include the approx 115 seats released today in the West, we've sold just over 500 seats in the last 24 hours - if that becomes our average over the next three days,  it looks like we'd end up selling 29,500 or thereabouts - although the club did say today that they'd be selling any unsold tickets on Sunday morning.

4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

10pm count:

**Including grey'd out hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA sales, it looks as if we could currently be around 27,900 tickets sold.

The remains sections to go on sale are W6, W8. The combined capacity of those two sections is 2,234 suggesting our total allocation could be just under 30,400 including hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA seats. So total tickets left, including those unsold in current sections, is 2,486. If we include the approx 115 seats released today in the West, we've sold just over 500 seats in the last 24 hours - if that becomes our average over the next three days,  it looks like we'd end up selling 29,500 or thereabouts - although the club did say today that they'd be selling any unsold tickets on Sunday morning.

Jalbo, what did the club say about selling unsold tickets on Sunday morning? Can't see anything on the website. Cheers

4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

10pm count:

Greatly appreciated mate.

Will be interesting to see sales tomorrow. Can we keep the 500ish average up?

I'm not sure Friday will see a massive spike but a Thousand before Saturday would be impressive.

Time for us lot to try and persude any remaining family, friends and work colleagues to go.

I'm already tingling ahead of Sunday.

4 minutes ago, jamdunc said:

Jalbo, what did the club say about selling unsold tickets on Sunday morning? Can't see anything on the website. Cheers

Says here "With tickets remaining on sale until the day of the game, the club is confident that even more Jambos will take the opportunity to join the ‘Sea of Maroon’ at Murrayfield."

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/over-23000-semi-final-tickets-sold

2 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

I'm not sure Friday will see a massive spike but a Thousand before Saturday would be impressive.

Time for us lot to try and persude any remaining family, friends and work colleagues to go.

?

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Wow.  28k with 3+ days of ticket sales including a payday Friday to come.  A sell out?

10 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

FFCEF826-F448-4918-9430-4574E4B48CAA.jpeg

I hope hearts open up W6 & 8 tomorrow morning. Whilst it’s great seeing dots disappear, it might encourage those still thinking about it to just buy them. I want a hearts sell-out!!! 

44 minutes ago, JALBO said:

10pm count:

?  

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I presume the club will announce when we break through the 28,000 mark.

I hope they don't . The message has been sent out - put the punters first and they will respond. Our fans have responded magnificently and it  justifies ABs stance on this. If we don't sell out (and I know we're close)  the Weegia will just spin it as a no-show by Jambos.  I've been for a beer tonight and all I've heard is the ticket fiasco with Sheep & Sevco. I pointed out there will be 61K (or thereabouts) at Murrayfield on Sunday but not a peep from Sky about that. Or the SPFL. The SPFL have done nothing to publicise this weekend's games that I've seen.  I genuinely think Murrayfield is hurting them.

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I hope they don't . The message has been sent out - put the punters first and they will respond. Our fans have responded magnificently and it  justifies ABs stance on this. If we don't sell out (and I know we're close)  the Weegia will just spin it as a no-show by Jambos.  I've been for a beer tonight and all I've heard is the ticket fiasco with Sheep & Sevco. I pointed out there will be 61K (or thereabouts) at Murrayfield on Sunday but not a peep from Sky about that. Or the SPFL. The SPFL have done nothing to publicise this weekend's games that I've seen.  I genuinely think Murrayfield is hurting them.

Amazing.  Some of them might be so bitter that they resent a game that isn't the OF attracting a 60,000 plus crowd in a city that isn't Glasgow.

Hope nobody tells them we got 60,000 for a friendly a few years ago.  They might burst into tears.

I earnestly hope that the official attendance number starts with a 6 and preferably a 63.

This Hearts club might be on the verge of something really special and they might be worried about that.

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Amazing.  Some of them might be so bitter that they resent a game that isn't the OF attracting a 60,000 plus crowd in a city that isn't Glasgow.

Hope nobody tells them we got 60,000 for a friendly a few years ago.  They might burst into tears.

I earnestly hope that the official attendance number starts with a 6 and preferably a 63.

This Hearts club might be on the verge of something really special and they might be worried about that.

I think you're right.

I hope you're right. :flag1:

Mid Calder Jambo
7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

While bigotry thrives the GFA thrives also.  They are absolutely petrified that we sell out and leave them with so much shit on their faces that you could fill Humpdump twice.  This game can put down a marker for where HMFC are at the present and where we are going in the future and the Beaks don't like a bit of it. 

If we, and the sheep, are lucky enough to get to the final, why not play it at Murrayfield.  Can you hear the shockwaves.  Football is not Glasgow and ireland it's all of us who are members of the SFA and let's not let them in the GFA forget that,  Get every ticket that is available to us bought and the HMFC marker is laid fairly and squarely on the table for all to see.

letsalldothebeattie

Only 5 sections(W15,W2,W4,S20 & S18) on e tickets this morning is that all that’s left or have a we still some to make available? 

25 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Only 5 sections(W15,W2,W4,S20 & S18) on e tickets this morning is that all that’s left or have a we still some to make available? 

W6 and W8 still to be opened.

Is it too late for anyone on here to buy tickets and donate them to big hearts or something? See if we can shift slme

extra tickets while at the same time helping out some less well off families? 

This could well be an occasion that hearts fans remember for a long long time, and it would be fantastic to have this a sell out.