• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

17 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

W6 very gradually pushing back. 

Another 90 sold in the last 2 hours. Now at 28.678 sold, or around 28,910 including the hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA seats/spaces that we're unable to count.

41 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

We come up for 5 or 6 games a season normally....generally in the school holidays. It’s our third game so far this season so we couldn’t be counted as regulars but we still love watching Hearts! 

This has worked out perfectly as it’s the start of our half term.

Well done hope we get a result to send you home pleased.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Another 90 sold in the last 2 hours. Now at 28.678 sold, or around 28,910 including the hospitality, wheelchair, blind and PA seats/spaces that we're unable to count.

Hopefully some encouraged in the boozers today. Not quite going to sell out but a decent effort. 

20 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

A wee clump of seats now available in S11

?

They've sold out quickly - just 1 left

Edit - all gone 

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

They've sold out quickly - just 1 left

? I swear 11 were available a few mins ago. 

Mind you, W4 now almost sold so clearly still a steady flow of sales today.

?

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

? I swear 11 were available a few mins ago. 

Mind you, W4 now almost sold so clearly still a steady flow of sales today.

?

Yeah

Saw the row of seats a few minutes ago but all gone now

5 hours ago, Heartbeat said:

Mine have not arrived , been in touch with TO since Thursday. They say were sent on 19th that’s over a week now. As it’s not Hearts game re prints have to be done by Murrayfield and you have to be on a list of re prints to be collected at Murrayfield TO after 11am on Sunday so would request a re print ASAP as I have.  If your tickets arrive you won’t need the re print but least your covered. TO has been so busy been sending e mails ((Lindsey) and given this info in replies

Ffs. 

Big Slim Stylee
3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Probably a mix. I reckon there will be about 25,000 hearts fans who go to tynecastle in a season , just not all at the same time. Eg my son has been once this season, and my daughter twice I think. They'll both be there tomorrow but the guy I usually sit beside will be on a badly planned cruise with his wife.

Probably spot on that. I know a fair few going in that category. Terrible cruise timing ?

Edited by Big Slim Stylee

6 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Probably me ****ed then.

You getting reprints from Murrayfield now?

I'm just thinking of option of buying fresh tickets for you if you need? Hopefully you can get this sorted. 

At the risk of sounding like an absolute cock, our club literally folds as soon as we have to shift tickets. You wonder how any team in Europe or England manages it with their fans.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

You getting reprints from Murrayfield now?

I'm just thinking of option of buying fresh tickets for you if you need? Hopefully you can get this sorted. 

Can't get through to our TO mate despite it saying they are open til 2 today. Tried yesterday too but no answer. This is ridiculous to be honest, if i click postage royal mail first class then I expect some tickets in the post :lol:

Really isnt new technology.

Sorted. Pick up from Tynecastle any time up until Kick Off. I take back what I said, this club is fantastic :yas:

I was shitting myself there. Apparently postage was never paid so they were always there to collect, although when i reviewed my order it said royal mail first class. 

7 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

At the risk of sounding like an absolute cock, our club literally folds as soon as we have to shift tickets. You wonder how any team in Europe or England manages it with their fans.

I think our ticket office do a great job, obviously your postie has whipped yours.

Just now, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Sorted. Pick up from Tynecastle any time up until Kick Off. I take back what I said, this club is fantastic :yas:

I was shitting myself there. Apparently postage was never paid so they were always there to collect, although when i reviewed my order it said royal mail first class. 

What a cock!!

8 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Can't get through to our TO mate despite it saying they are open til 2 today. Tried yesterday too but no answer. This is ridiculous to be honest, if i click postage royal mail first class then I expect some tickets in the post :lol:

Really isnt new technology.

Yeah. It's really poor.

PM sent (edit - see you don't need it. Great news, well done)

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

?

3 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Ach she picked up the phone eventually mate, i wouldn't call her that.

:jjyay:

they will deliberately lose your tickets or make you wait until just after kick off for your cheek

20 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

they will deliberately lose your tickets or make you wait until just after kick off for your cheek

I can assure you I was polite enough on the phone to secure my tickets :lol:

It looks like W8 is going to be left completely unsold......I think a massive collection of scarves and flags are required to fill the gap.

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

It looks like W8 is going to be left completely unsold......I think a massive collection of scarves and flags are required to fill the gap.

Someone said the big flag would make an appearance.

40 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

How’s that?

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Rate of sales suggests W8 will open 

Why are they avoiding selling tickets for W8? Surely it's better to have a few hundred people in the section to make it look somewhat fuller than to just leave it completely empty?

Just now, peter_hmfc said:

Why are they avoiding selling tickets for W8? Surely it's better to have a few hundred people in the section to make it look somewhat fuller than to just leave it completely empty?

Hearts / Ticketmaster seem to be following a system of how sections are opened. Seems as laid down by SFA. 

Another hundred or so sales in W6 and W8 will open. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Be down to stewarding I'd imagine

scott herbertson

Stewarding costs  etc may be based on number of sections opened

Would think we will need to open it fosr sales tomorrow morning at latest though

17 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Rate of sales suggests W8 will open 

I would seriously doubt it tbh. Looks to be a couple of hundred left....I don’t see us selling many more. Anyone who buys a ticket now is doing so under really severe pressure from friends or something.

30 minutes ago, graygo said:

No they never.

Im sure they did, providing there is a full section for it. Although that may have been last week so maybe plans have changed.

Hopefully we shift another load of tickets and get the last section open.

Dancer!!!! Wee boys joint birthday party tomorrow cancelled cos his cousin is ill!!!

Tickets purchased!!!!! So so happy, thought i was missing it!!! Yay and yippee!!

Got to pick them up from Tynie though. Expecting huge queue...

Cracking weather forecast for tomorrow. 

It it will be cold but dry and sunny. 

Ticket office is open until 3pm today and opens back up at 9am tomorrow... Presumably right up until KO, or thereabouts. 

Scnorthedinburgh

Just out of the to. Only selling one w section and small queue. Two German tourists couldn't  get tickets as no buying history. 

Bought them on my number as there was no way they were Celtic fans.

But to staff very polite and professional.

scott herbertson
1 minute ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Just out of the to. Only selling one w section and small queue. Two German tourists couldn't  get tickets as no buying history. 

Bought them on my number as there was no way they were Celtic fans.

But to staff very polite and professional.

well done on showing your trust to them.

19 minutes ago, BigC said:

Cracking weather forecast for tomorrow. 

It it will be cold but dry and sunny. 

Ticket office is open until 3pm today and opens back up at 9am tomorrow... Presumably right up until KO, or thereabouts. 

Part of me wants it to be thunder and lightning and hail stones. 

Scnorthedinburgh
1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

well done on showing your trust to them.

No issue both about 50 tried to give me 60 when the tickets came to 50. Gave them change.

This game has caught everyone's imagination.

Think we are missing some tourist sales due to fears of Celtic fans buying in our end.

9 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

No issue both about 50 tried to give me 60 when the tickets came to 50. Gave them change.

Think we are missing some tourist sales due to fears of Celtic fans buying in our end.

Possibly. But on this occasion caution is needed in my opinion. That was decent of you to help out the German tourists!

14 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

We need a common sense approach. If someone not from Scotland (or Ireland!) is attempting buy without previous history, sell them the tickets.