Semi Final Dot Count

mainstandjambo

Shanks said no
50 minutes ago, reaths17 said:

game heading into the highest attendance at a game in Scotland for 29 years, I'm assuming that'll be when terracing finally went.

And in any other country the governing body would be shouting this from the rooftops, as well as it being potentially the largest EVER football crowd in the capital of Scotland.

will Doncaster and the SPFL do this as it has proven that their Hampden plan is a fallacy?

I now expect we will match Celtic and sell out, then discover that the beaks / debenture holders haven’t taken up their allocation. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• scott herbertson

• Clerry Jambo

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

How do we shift the final 3k

Get them on sale at the airport, royal mile and the universities. 

Plenty tourists and students will be up for this, it’s getting them to know it’s happening. 

11 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Players and management have done all they can to entice anyone still to buy their tickets to do so...so fecking do it! :)

At least it will be the highest league cup attendance for a VERY long time.

38 minutes ago, TNCASTLE said:

At least it will be the highest league cup attendance for a VERY long time.

Vindication for the SPFL in cheating by only docking us 2 points.

1 hour ago, Toggie88 said:

Get them on sale at the airport, royal mile and the universities. 

Plenty tourists and students will be up for this, it’s getting them to know it’s happening. 

I doubt they will deviate from the need for a purchase history, for obvious reasons. 

Therefore, I wonder if there is 3K people left?

On a side note... any idea when derby tickets will be sent out? Going to the TO on friday to get semi tickets so was hoping to grab derby tickets too if hadnt been sent out already.

larbert_jambo
21 minutes ago, ericb said:

I doubt they will deviate from the need for a purchase history, for obvious reasons. 

Therefore, I wonder if there is 3K people left?

I'm asking because I genuinely don't know the answer to this but did you need some kind of purchase history when buying over the phone? 

Geoff the Mince

I'm now at the stage where i'll be disappointed  if we don't sellout;  even though a week ago I thought anything above 25k was a great figure. 

sell out or not it's a fantastic response by the fans and should make the league reconsider future ties involving Hearts to be held at Murrayfield

39 minutes ago, UcheGang said:

On a side note... any idea when derby tickets will be sent out? Going to the TO on friday to get semi tickets so was hoping to grab derby tickets too if hadnt been sent out already.

My ticket was posted weeks ago?

25 minutes ago, larbert_jambo said:

I'm asking because I genuinely don't know the answer to this but did you need some kind of purchase history when buying over the phone? 

Of course,ticket still allocated through you're account.

2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

And in any other country the governing body would be shouting this from the rooftops, as well as it being potentially the largest EVER football crowd in the capital of Scotland.

will Doncaster and the SPFL do this as it has proven that their Hampden plan is a fallacy?

I now expect we will match Celtic and sell out, then discover that the beaks / debenture holders haven’t taken up their allocation. 

not really about murrayfield v hampdump more a case of AGENDA.........

their agenda is promoting sectarianism and bigotry and make sure the duopoly is back intact after their and the infirms huge mistake in getting caught cheating by someone who couldn't be bought by what they had to offer

Edited by reaths17

hard to believe that a sponsor has increased their deal after watching the diddy cup shambles, unless their active in the need to protect the bigotry/sectarianism

Was just round at the ticket office collecting my tickets.

Was only 3 in the queue in front of me.

Hoping we shift another 1000 or so on Pay Day Friday.

Edited by Lambo85

3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

How do we shift the final 3k

Maybe those that can afford it (I know many have already done so) could buy a ticket and donate it to those less fortunate. That would be a way to increase the sales.

mainstandjambo

Latest count

East Stand  - 1

South Stand - 21

West Stand - 391

Total - 413

At least 226 sold since last night. Possibly more as more appeared in W15.

14 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Come on!! If you’ve not bought then let’s get this sold out, the club have done their part now let’s do ours!!!

THIS!!!

Selling out our fully allocation would ram it right up the mumping Mhanks, and ensure we get a full 50/50 split for big games against the Ugly Sisters.

3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

You won't get much fanfare from the weegie beaks, BBC, or media that's for sure.   It's on the cards that the attendance at Murrayfield will be around 10,000 more that the capacity of Hampden.  Now that won't suit the weegie's agenda to restrict all big games to Glasgow!!

44 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Was just round at the ticket office collecting my tickets.

Was only 3 in the queue in front of me.

Hoping we shift another 1000 or so on Pay Day Friday.

I was probably one of them. Mainly pick ups only, but quite a few in the shop :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

You won't get much fanfare from the weegie beaks, BBC, or media that's for sure.   It's on the cards that the attendance at Murrayfield will be around 10,000 more that the capacity of Hampden.  Now that won't suit the weegie's agenda to restrict all big games to Glasgow!!

Correct. The irony being. A semi final will have had a larger crowd than the final itself.

3 hours ago, UcheGang said:

I was told to phone them if they never appeared today.they were ment to arrive by last Friday 

49 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Correct. The irony being. A semi final will have had a larger crowd than the final itself.

There would also have been a bigger attendance at the Newco v Sheep game if it had been played at Murrayfield.

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

There would also have been a bigger attendance at the Newco v Sheep game if it had been played at Murrayfield.

What makes you believe that ?

hampdenharttley
7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Sure  there woluld  be, are you going to the big game ??

Edited by hampdenharttley

1 minute ago, hampdenharttley said:

Sure  there wold be, are you going to the big game ??

Think you have taken me the wrong way - IMO there would have been more Aberdeen fans going to their semi if the game was in Edinburgh.

And yes of course I'm going on Sunday.

6 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

What makes you believe that ?

I wasn't saying there would be a bigger attendance at a Newco v sheep game at Murrayfield in comparison with Hearts v Celtic.

IMO there would be a bigger attendance if the Newco v Sheep game was played at Murrayfield than at Hampden.

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Thomaso said:

I wasn't saying there would be a bigger attendance at a Newco v sheep game at Murrayfield in comparison with Hearts v Celtic.

IMO there would be a bigger attendance if the Newco v Sheep game was played at Murrayfield than at 

What makes you think that though ?

Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

What makes you think that though ?

IMO there would be more Aberdeen fans buying tickets for a game in Edinburgh rather than Glasgow.

Celtic are only turning up for this match because they love the culture of the Capital City. They would have been lucky to get 20k at their shitehole.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

IMO there would be more Aberdeen fans buying tickets for a game in Edinburgh rather than Glasgow.

Had Aberdeen and Rangers been given the 130 slot in Edinburgh the attendance would be more than Hampden. However the combined attendance will be larger how it's worked out. 

The 430 kick off has put off many families. Sheep forum's are at war. Getting home at 10 on a Sunday not great for Primary school children after 2 weeks off. Personally I think Aberdeen would have had more at noon. Found their thinking to be confused and deluded 

Italian Lambretta
10 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Celtic are only turning up for this match because they love the culture of the Capital City. They would have been lucky to get 20k at their shitehole.

Im sure the residents of Roseburn cant wait for that

hampdenharttley
19 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Think you have taken me the wrong way - IMO there would have been more Aberdeen fans going to their semi if the game was in Edinburgh.

And yes of course I'm going on Sunday.

Sorry read it wrong FTH 

10 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

"You're only here for the culture !"

JamboCampbell

question - looking to buy for two others. assuming this late in the day they would need to pick up from the TO? And can they pick them up even though my name would be on the ticket? Just give them the online receipt I imagine...?

9 minutes ago, JamboCampbell said:

question - looking to buy for two others. assuming this late in the day they would need to pick up from the TO? And can they pick them up even though my name would be on the ticket? Just give them the online receipt I imagine...?

I think they just need to give the person at the ticket office your details as the tickets will be in an envelope with these details on it.

Edited by livi

JamboCampbell
3 minutes ago, livi said:

I think they just need to give the person at the ticket office your details as the tickets will be in an envelope with these details on it.

Yeah was hoping that's the case, cheers

8 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Just had a look on e tickets not many sections left now. Surely must be very close to selling out now

W4 seems to be the only section with any significant numbers of empty seats (a few hundred)

no bad for a "wee" cup   ?

37 minutes ago, hampdenharttley said:

Sorry read it wrong FTH 

No probs.  HHGH

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, JamboCampbell said:

As long as they are not for timothys