S20 - 8

W1 - 2

W2 - 47

W4 - 153

W6 - 213

W15 - 51

W22 - 1

Total Available of released seats = 500

with the whole of W8 and about 3 quarters of section W6 Still to go on sale.

Edited by bn jambo

A wee thought. If say W6/W8 don't get any/many tickets sold (not sure if that will be the case), rather than having a section(s) looking empty/part empty, could some fans in surrounding areas, say 50/100 from each section move over there to make it look more like our end is continuous (hopefully not too much to the detriment of the section they would be moving from).

Not sure if W6/W8 has a worse view than other areas, so wouldn't expect people to give themselves a worse view.

I am in W2 so would do this if the need arises.

Edited by Gordon Zola

4 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

A wee thought. If say W6/W8 don't get any/many tickets sold (not sure if that will be the case), rather than having a section(s) looking empty/part empty, could some fans in surrounding areas, say 50/100 from each section move over there to make it look more like our end is continuous (hopefully not too much to the detriment of the section they would be moving from).

Not sure if W6/W8 has a worse view than other areas, so wouldn't expect people to give themselves a worse view.

We could also take blow up dolls in and dress them up in strips to fill the empty seats. Think i will take the 2 that i have in the house.

5 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

A wee thought. If say W6/W8 don't get any/many tickets sold (not sure if that will be the case), rather than having a section(s) looking empty/part empty, could some fans in surrounding areas, say 50/100 from each section move over there to make it look more like our end is full.

Provided they aren’t blocked off by stewards (which I doubt given tickets are on sale until kick off), I think that’s a good idea and probably happen naturally to some degree. 

It’ll be easy for yourself to nip into W6/8 from W2. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, ericb said:

Seats popping up everywhere now, all along East too.

Just noticed that. Not sure if it's possible people handing tickets back to move to another section?

Fort Vallance
31 minutes ago, Gordon Zola said:

We could also take blow up dolls in and dress them up in strips to fill the empty seats. Think i will take the 2 that i have in the house.

Empty them first. Lighter to carry.

1 hour ago, Gordon Zola said:

That’s a good idea, means I can bring the wife now!

54 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:
56 minutes ago, ericb said:

Seats popping up everywhere now, all along East too.

Just noticed that. Not sure if it's possible people handing tickets back to move to another section?

That was my thoughts.  People getting seats with folk who weren't originally planning on going.

Are people moving seats? How come there are seats springing up when previously they were sold? No chance am I becoming a dot counter- far too frustrating and confusing 

49 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Are people moving seats? How come there are seats springing up when previously they were sold? No chance am I becoming a dot counter- far too frustrating and confusing 

Either folk are moving, or they were reserved hospitality seats and the folk who bought some hospitality tickets are already sitting somewhere else

22 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Can anyone confirm if E9 and E12 are being left empty for segregation?

I'm in E14, would be very surprised if they left a whole section free for segregation.

Over 1300 that would knock off capacity and that's before you do the same in the West stand.

Edited by graygo

All roads lead to Gorgie

Was in this morning getting two extra tickets for a mate. Steady queue getting busier with lunch approaching. 

4 minutes ago, graygo said:

I'm in E14, would be very surprised if they left a whole section free for segregation.

Segregation and hospitality maybe?

1 minute ago, Disco Dave said:

Segregation and hospitality maybe?

Just looked at E9 and E12 and over 1300 that would knock off capacity and that's before you do the same in the West stand.

10 minutes ago, graygo said:

Over 1300 that would knock off capacity and that's before you do the same in the West stand.

I am sitting in E14 as well but noticed when I was buying tickets that they were selling tickets right along to the very end of E14 (nearest the Celtic End).

Surely at least half of E9 and E12 are being left empty for segregation?

Just now, Lambo85 said:

I am sitting in E14 as well but noticed when I was buying tickets that they were selling tickets right along to the very end of E14 (nearest the Celtic End).

Half of it would make sense.

6 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

I think half of E9 & E12 closest to us will be used for segregation, with Celtic fans going right up to the halfway line. 

Similarly, on the other side, our support will go up to halfway line and there's will stop half a section short. 

Shanks said no
11 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

I think half of E9 & E12 closest to us will be used for segregation, with Celtic fans going right up to the halfway line. 

Similarly, on the other side, our support will go up to halfway line and there's will stop half a section short. 

I maybe haven’t paid attention enough but is there a segregated gap in the main stand at Hampden? The only time I have been in it was internationals

i thought the beaks/debentures were the buffer zone

Edited by The Frenchman Returns

3 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I maybe haven’t paid attention enough but is there a segregated gap in the main stand at Hampden? The only time I have been in it was internationals

Hampden has a double staircase with a fence in the middle of the north stand. If it's a 50/50 split you'll have Police or Stewards standing either side of the fence or a temporary banner blocking the nearest seats divide. Basically, it can be done without losing any seats to segregation but normally at least some will be blocked out. 

Has the same between the respective corners, which means that even if it's your own support on the otherside - you can't move from West to the North, or East to the North (or vice versa). 

Edited by Toggie88

Shanks said no
Just now, Toggie88 said:

Hampden has a double staircase with a fence in the middle of the north stand. 

Has the same between the respective corners, which means that even if it's your own support on the otherside - you can't move from West to the North, or East to the North (or vice versa). 

Cheers I was sitting a couple of rows behind Jack McConnell for the Scotland Italy game in the centre stand and couldn’t remember a gap. He didn’t join in with FOS

I was down an hour ago for a ticket.

W6 and there was about half a dozen in the queue but most seemed to be picking up tickets rather than buying.

mainstandjambo

Latest count

E11 -  4

E13 -  1

E15 -  1

E17 -  1

Total - 7

S8  -  7

S9  -  1

S14 - 8

S15 - 10

S16 -   2

S18 -  1

S20 - 14

Total - 43

W2  -  47

W3  -    2

W4  - 105

W6  - 131

W7  -      1

W12 -     1

W13 -     3

W15 -    50

Total - 340

Overall total - 390

A steady 10 - 12 punters at the T.O.

Of course no way of knowing if they are just collecting tickets or buying new ones for Sunday.

(was in about 90mins ago buying myself a new scarf for the twirlies on Sunday...seem to have lost my old one somewhere).

5 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

A steady 10 - 12 punters at the T.O.

Of course no way of knowing if they are just collecting tickets or buying new ones for Sunday.

(was in about 90mins ago buying myself a new scarf for the twirlies on Sunday...seem to have lost my old one somewhere).

We're all going to be part of a maroon and white blizzard !

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Seems to be a string of relocation punters. We have not sold many today. Final figure of 28500 I reckon which is probably around 5k more than we would have been offered for Hampden 

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Seems to be a string of relocation punters. We have not sold many today. Final figure of 28500 I reckon which is probably around 5k more than we would have been offered for Hampden 

And about 20k more than we would have taken to Hampden on a Sunday night.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
29 minutes ago, jambokev said:

We're all going to be part of a maroon and white blizzard !

Not sure if anyone else noticed but hail is possible in Scotland on Sunday. I know they are religious but surely the big person hasn't sorted that one for them????????

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not sure if anyone else noticed but hail is possible in Scotland on Sunday. I know they are religious but surely the big person hasn't sorted that one for them????????

Let's hope those that Hail Hail have an absolute fail !.....could be Brendas' next excuse "we're not used to Murrayfield weather !"

35 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Thats exactly what the majority of the seats appearing are which is actually good news. Most are buying an additional seats so are having to move into areas that can accommodate that meaning their previously bought tickets become available. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, magicTs said:

Thats exactly what the majority of the seats appearing are which is actually good news. Most are buying an additional seats so are having to move into areas that can accommodate that meaning their previously bought tickets become available. 

May just be straight swaps but it's spreading the support which is positive. 

Interesting day tomorrow. I would guess if there is any sort of late rush it will be Friday 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

All adds to the occasion. Hope it’s thunder and lightning too. 

:yas:

9 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

0EAEB43A-B21B-4D2E-AA7A-61572E98B361.jpeg

You just need to incorporate the "Blood Doesn't Show on a Maroon Jersey" flag covering the empty empty seats ?

16 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Love a Toggie pic!!

If you have an iPhone, all you do is find a pic of Murrayfield, save it and then edit, select ‘...’ and then ‘markup’. A two year old or someone with skinny fingers could do a better job. 

Edited by Toggie88

3 minutes ago, Toggie88 said:

If you have an iPhone, all you do is find a pic of Murrayfield, save it and then edit, select ‘...’ and then ‘markup’. A two year old or someone with skinny could do a better job. 

Who? This guy on the right?

C60FF091-E88D-45D4-B4AB-C65E6E2E92A6.jpeg

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

If the upper part of one of the remaining largely unsold sections stays unsold - can we place the big flag there?

11 minutes ago, robroy1874 said:

If the upper part of one of the remaining largely unsold sections stays unsold - can we place the big flag there?

Even if we wanted to it's far too late.

Last time we had to get the ok from Murrayfield and the flag had to be in place way beforehand.

18 minutes ago, robroy1874 said:

Would fill the gap perfectly too. Come Sunday hopefully won't be room for it as all sold out. 

_97735242_13824027.jpg